Guess the Azur Lane Ship!

By Attackingoreos

Well, this is an idea I came up with, and I'm surprised that I haven't found anyone else doing it! Oh well, t... More

Introduction/Rules
Ship #2
Ship #3
Ship #4
Ship #5
Ship #6
Ship #7
Ship #8
Ship #9
Ship #10
Ship #11
Ship #12
Ship #13
Ship #14
Ship #15
Ship #16
Ship #17
Ship #18
Ship #19
Ship #20
Ship #21
Ship #22
Ship #23
Ship #24
Ship #25
Ship #26
Ship #27
Ship #28

Ship #1

2.7K 13 44
By Attackingoreos

If some of you guys don't get this one, I'm going to be very disappointed...

Clue #1: This character has long white hair, and grey eyes.

Clue #2: Her skill activation quote is a well known phase by her.

Clue #3: She is best girl of the entire game.

Now, I'll give you guys a few seconds to guess...it should be very easy. PLACE YOUR GUESS AS A COMMENT HERE

Alright, did you figure it out? This ship is...

Enterprise! Let's be honest, if you didn't get this one right, you're not a real Azur Lane fan. Here are the explanations to the clues if you didn't understand some of them.

Clue #1 (explanation): She does have white hair and grey eyes...don't know how to explain that.

Clue #2 (explanation): Her skill activation quote is 'Owari da' (translation: It's over) and that phase is known as basically her badass catchphrase.

Clue #3 (explanation): She's on the freaking app icon! Everyone loves her, and she can be so damn cool and cute. That's a pretty good argument for Enterprise being best girl.

Now congratulations, if you have gotten it correct, you get a point of respect from me. If you got it wrong then...best of luck. That was just a easy guess, the other ones are going to be harder. Until then, I'll see you guys next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 57.2K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
166K 8.8K 56
Abandoned and ignored by her father, Princess Vaella remained at her mother's side. Forced to watch as life went on for those around her, while her...
79.9K 2.3K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
358K 31.2K 89
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)