HIGH //Abhishek Sharma Fanfi...

By naina102030

"He's gone and I gotta stay high, all the time, to keep him off my mind." > ** "She's the kind of high, only... More

1. Birthday Party.
HIGH
2. Abhishek Sharma?
3. Gym.
4. Spoiled brat.
5. Joint Party
6. Follow back.
8. Nice room.
9. Angel.
10. Shotgun kiss.
11. Sun and The Moon.
12. Creeped out.
13. Greatest painting.
14. Right place.
15. Falling in love.
16. Addicted
17. In love.
18. Wild.
19. Surreal.
20. Strawberry flavour.
21. Pregnant
22. Terribly in love.
23. Only option.
24. Goodbye.
HIGH
IMPORTANT
SEQUEL
OTHER BOOKS

7. Dumbbells

2K 126 16
By naina102030

ABHISHEK

After I changed into a pair of sweats and a tshirt, I made my way into Shubman's room, because that's where all the boys were supposed to meet.

I entered and noticed everyone in here.

All of us were in a conversation while Manjot was on his phone texting with a huge smile on his face.

"What's with the blush, Mandy?" I asked, laughing a little.

He looked up from his phone and set his eyes on me, but before he could say something, Kamlesh spoke.

"Aishi ko text kar raha hai."

Her name caused Manjot to blush.

"So.. you and Aishi, huh?" I asked.

"It's just a crush." He said, shaking his head.

"Also, she's so into you to even think about other guys." He chuckled.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yup. Trust me, you're missing out on the best." He said, winking at me.

I shook my head, chuckling.

*

"92. Eight more, Aishi." Neel said, standing beside her body.

The boys and I just entered the gym.

Dhriti was on the treadmill, whereas Aishi was on the floor, doing bicycle crunches.

"93." Neel counted.

"I'm going to vapourize." Aishi said.

"94."

"Aaaah! It hurts." She complained.

"95. Five more, Aishi, you got this." Neel encouraged her.

"96." Neel counted.

"I'm going to die." She shouted.

The boys and I were warming up, and I couldn't help but look over at Aishi.

"97."

"I can't." Aishi said.

"98. AISHI TWO MORE. DON'T STOP."

"99. Last one."

"100. Woo!" Neel said, clapping his hands.

Aishi dropped her limbs on the floor, and sprawled herself.

I smiled at her and diverted my attention to what the boys were doing.

And, they were staring at me, with a smirk on their faces.

I rolled my eyes at them, continuing my warm up.

After I was done, I hit the treadmill.

Aishi was still sprawled on the floor.

"Good lord, my stomach hurts." She said.

*

I saw Aishi working out with the dumbbells, and so decided to join her.

Picking up two 20kgs dumbbells, I stood beside her, working out.

"Are you here to show off your strength?" Aishi asked looking at me while laughing.

I chuckled at her question.

"No." I said, smiling.

"Good." She smiled.

"How heavy are those, Aishi?" I asked, looking at her 2kg dumbbells.

"Shhh. Don't tell Neel. And, for your information, they're very heavy." She chuckled.

I shook my head, smiling.

"How heavy are those, Abhay?" She mocked me, pointing to the dumbbell in my right hand.

"Try it yourself." I told her, keeping the dumbbell down, right infront of her.

She kept her 2kg dumbbells down, and tried to lift one 20kg dumbbell with one hand. She then tried lifting it with both her hands. When she couldn't, she looked at me saying, "Okay, they're really really heavy."

I smiled at her before saying, "Hold it with one hand."

When she did what I said, I stood behind her and kept my hand over hers, pulling the dumbbell up.

"Okay, it's not that heavy." She said, emphasising on 'that'. I laughed at her, still pulling the dumbbell up.

I did one set of 30 pulls with my hand over hers.

"Guess who did a set of 30 with 20kgs?" She asked, looking at Neel, who was with Dhriti.

"Anyone, but you." He said, causing all of us to laugh.

"Hahaha funny." She replied, rolling her eyes.

"But it was me." She said, showing her muscles.

I chuckled at her behaviour.

"Yeah, right, Aishi." Neel chuckled.

"You can ask Abhay." She told him.

Neel looked at me for confirmation.

"Well, she did." I nodded.

"How is that possible, she struggles to lift a 5kg dumbbell!" He exclaimed, and I started laughing.

"Shut up." Aishi said, crossing her hands over her chest.

"Next time she does it, call me out. I definitely want to see that." Neel said, before diverting his attention back to Dhriti.

I looked over at Aishi, who was now working out with her 2kg dumbbells.

"Back to 2kgs, are we?" I chuckled.

"Shut up." She laughed.

"So, I heard you have a huge crush on me." I told her, doing my second set.

I saw her chuckling before she looked at me.

"Well, seems like you heard it right." She smiled.

I smiled back at her before asking, "Since when?"

"Two years now."

"Are you serious?"

"Totally. It was one of the World Cup matches, I remember. I thought you were cute and instantly built a crush on you." She chuckled.

"Wow." Was all I could say.

"I know." She laughed.

I kept the conversation going, asking her random questions.

"I'm going to the cafeteria, coming?" I asked her, while setting the dumbbells back.

"Yeah, let's go." She said, doing the same.

I ordered a protein shake while Aishi settled on water.

"So, what do you do?" I asked her, once we were seated.

"Will get done with my first year of BBA in two months." She told me.

"Which college?" I asked.

"St. Joseph's College of Commerce, also known as, SJCC." She replied.

I nodded.

"This might be out of context right now, but I had to ask you something." She started.

"Go on." I nodded.

"Why exactly did you think I was a spoiled brat?" She chuckled.

I shook my head, chuckling, before saying, "I don't know. I saw you dancing on top of the table with a beer can in your hand and-"

"Wait, you saw that?" She asked, her cheeks turning pink.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Shit. This is so embarrassing." She said, hiding her face in her hands, as I laughed.

"Continue." She said, still hiding her face.

"Yeah, so before you danced on the table, the waiter told us that your dad owned the lounge, and when I saw you gulping down shots like an expert and dancing on top of tables, I thought you were a spoiled brat. But I was wrong. And, I'm sorry that I judged you." I said.

"First, if I knew you were there, I would never do that. God, this is so embarrassing now." She said, laughing more.

"Second, it's totally fine." She smiled.

------

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!❤

Translations-

~ Aishi ko text kar raha hai- He's texting Aishi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 23.2K 115
"๐‘‡โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐ผ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘š, ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘–๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘˜ ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘™๐‘ฆ โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ก; โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 167 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
38.5K 3.4K 30
"If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. If they don't, they never were." โ™ก "I saw this girl at the age of 13...
31.4K 1.8K 24
ใ€ŠSequel to HIGHใ€‹ ** > "You make me feel like I'm intoxicated." "Intoxicated by you." ** Zaisha once said, "I'll lose my heart to you, time and time...