Torn Apart...|Mafia Story.|

By DoniyaKaya

"Please don't destroy me." I tried again but his hands wouldn't let go of me... THIS STORY HITS DIFFERENT I... More

Turn of events
LIFECHANGING
MARRIED
the secret Destroyed Me
Lost (not edited)
Realizing
Meeting my In Laws
what the hell
Eventually you'll learn
10.What he said will haunt me...
!!!Note that no one will read lol!!!
11.Drunk Sincere Words
15.The woman who gave me birth.
13. Trust and the shock
15.Decisions
16. Deal with the devil
17.Smile (Unedited)
17.Tired
18.Guess who's back.
19.Pictures and homes
20.Over and over again
21.Movies and danger

12.Beautiful

1.5K 29 0
By DoniyaKaya

New chapter hoes.

=================================================

I woke up to the sun light that came from the window across me.

I immediatly remembered the conversation me and my beloved husband had last night.

Shit.

I turned around slowly but his place was empty.

Then I heard him come out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his waist. I immediatly looked the other way. Trying so hard to not look . That would be weird and he'll think I am attracted to him or somthing.

But what really surprised me that he looked pissed at me .

He glared at me while rubbing his hair with a towel . I frowned and he just scoffed and rolled his eyes.

What did i do now? I just woke up .

So I ignored it and went to the shower so I can get ready for the trip.

That's when he grabbed my wrist harshly . Again.

"Listen i don't recall what happened and what I said yesterday but just forget it i was drunk."

"Nothing happened." I replied but very calmly.

Then he let go of me .

"Go take a shower and get ready we'll leave in one hour. "

"Where are we heading to?"

"Bali."

I took a shower thinking a lot bout this honeymoon thing with him.

I have always dreamt to go to Bali on my honeymoon with Tyler but we never got the chance.

I don't know how this will turn out to be.

Fingers crossed.

It's like fire and ice going on a trip together.

I wish he'll just lemme be and don't ask for sex.

I really do.

I was finally done and headed with my robe to the suitcase that Emma and my mom in law packed for me.

And to say I was shocked was an understatement.

They packed me the things i would have never even thought of wearing.

Just the idea of wearing this was out of my league.

Nooo noo nooo.

I started getting all the half clothes out of the suitcase but NOTHING I could wear.

Just those lingerie and the shortest body hugging dresses and booty shorts.

What were they thinking?

Emma I am so mad at you!!

I decided to call her and spill my anger and frustration of wearing this in front of him and publicly at her.

She picked up at my first ring.

"Hey babes."

"EMMA WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK WERE YOU THINKING!??"

"Jeez  Kayla chill out it was more of Mama's idea she just made me buy you some sexy clothes that's it."

"Emma i can not wear this are you guys nuts ?! Why did you buy me this I hate it I can not even wear this in front of my husband let alone in public!!!"

"Wear what ?" He interrupted me .

He was now wearing white shorts and a baby blue tee.

I hang up quickly and decided to ignore him and figure out what to do.

"Imma head out to buy some dress." I informed him and got up.

"There are no clothing stores nearby." He informed me and i cursed at myself.

Then he continued talking.

"Didn't they pack you clothes anyway?"

Well they did but they packed me what i'll never wear especially around you.

" yeh but they are all too short for my liking." I said like it was no biggie . It was.

"Lemme see."

"No there is no need ." I stood up hiding the clothes behind me.

He pused me violently and went to the clothes that were around the suitcase .

He started taking the lingerie in his hands and staring at them while tracing his fingers on the details  smiling.

Perv.

I have never felt so akward like wtf?

"I'd love to see you wearing this." He said but not looking at me.

I started feeling the anxiety filling me again and my heartbeat racing in fear.

He took the bootyshorts and a white striped tanktop that revealed the back and handed them to me.

"Here wear this i'll see if it's too revealing or not."

What the hell.

I pursed my lips biting my tongue .

I got in the shower and put on the clothes but I felt way too uncomfortable in those shorts.

There was no mirror in this shower to check my appearence which was a big fail for me.

I took a deep breath and got out .

He was waiting for me leaning on the closet across me on his phone.

When he saw me he put his phone in his pockets and straightened his position.

He hummed while I was standing in a weird position .my hands in front of me and my shoulders and my head low.

"Turn around" he commanded.

"No what the hell?" I protested.

"Okay then." He then walked to me and then stood behind me .

"Fuck no . Go search for something else ."

I felt so embarassed at the moment , my dignity was gone .

That was how I felt .

I ran to the closet and he was still behind .

So then I had this idea.

I took his suitcase and put out an oversized babyblue botton up shirt.

I put it on and bottoned it up to my chest , put a piece of it in the front of my white shorts while the back reached my thighs. It's the trend anyways

"It looks okay." He said .

No one asked for your approval.

But there was one problem to solve.

His smell.

I went and searched for a perfume to erase it and thank god I found one packed in my make up bag.

I put on those summer brown ish sandals if u know what i mean.

I left my face fresh because someone was hurrying me up so I just let my hair loose and put lipgloss and masara that's it.

"Let's go ." He took the suitcases and i followed outside.

________________________________

We took the airplane , and we were now in a boat trip that lasted two days. Uhg.

He was flirting with this whore looking fly attendant. Back in the plane.  Duh.

And now he was getting touchy touchy with this sexy blondie on the boat.

I don't know why but on this whole trip he was hating on me making me feel ugly and useless, like I was the one sticking to him. He made me very vunerable. I hated it

Thank god it was a big boat so we could change seats and go wherever we want.

So I stood up and headed to the cafeteria to get something to eat cuz your girl was starving.

I was craving some pasta with seafood. Even tho I hated seafood.

That's weird but yeh.

I went to order the pasta and took a seat waiting for it.

When it finally came i suddenly didn't feel hungry at all. It's because I was overthinking. Remembering what happened to me and how I got to this position of marrying an abusive monster .

A heartless killer.

I couldn't help the tear that dropped from my eye when I remembered Tyler.

I'll gt my revenge.

I wish i died that day.

Someone who deserves it.

I played with my food while the tears were dropping non stop.

When a husky voice behind me  litterly made me jump.

"What is a beautiful lady doing here all alone."

I dropped the fork and turned around to this pervert who is hitting on me.

But when my eyes met those dark blue orbs I felt lost in them.

He was so attractive. Way too attractive.

He had fair skin dark brown hair , dimples , thick eyebrows and lashes , well structured face and last but not least beautiful red lips.

I was speechless . He was tall and had broad shoulders just like my husband's.

This is so wrong . Looking at a man and admiring him but I couldn't help.

Okay Kayla focus.

Attitude mode : on

I raised my brow at him.

He smiled widely and put the seat in front of me and took it.

Now he was sitting across me.

"Wooow" . He was looking at me the way no one ever did.

He was admiring me I could tell.

"What?" I was now confused.

"You're way too beautiful." He said and our eyes were locked . It was intense so I cleared my throat.

"That's not what my husband says." I tried to bring up that I am married.

"Well , your husband is a dick then."

I chuckled in amusement.

"So where are you heading beautiful?"

"Bali,  you?"

"Too."

"Oh that's funny." I said.

"It's called desteny."

I just chuckled at him.

This was so not me.

"So may i have the honor to know your name." He asked.

"It's Kayla Morningstar but now it's Delluci, since I got married yesterday." I brang up that I am married again.

"Oh congrats we can be friends , I am Luke By the way. Luke Bishop."

"Nice to meet you Luke." We shook hands and this electrecity that i felt was something I never felt before.

He made me feel beautiful.

Even tho I just met him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 14.6K 29
NOTE Before you read this story let me give you "SOME WARNINGS ‼️" If you can't put your mind into other people's perspectives please do not read thi...
499K 7.9K 40
"Get off of me!" I said to the tall man stood next to me. " Sir what should we do with her?" Suddenly a tall figure towered over me I wouldn't admit...
339K 7.9K 47
Feeling broken. Feeling useless. I thought that I could just fix myself. But it turns out that I am not strong enough. And he had to be the one to fi...
2K 34 34
❗️Mature❗️ The weight of his fingers inside the wet mess in my core made me lose control, I didn't even know my body could do things like that. He we...