BAD GIRL • BTS Jimin ff (BOOK...

By KimKataerin

[BOOK 1] (BOOK IS STILL UNDER EDITING, OTHER CHAPTERS MIGHT BE CRINGY TO READ) Meet Cheonsa.. Yugyeom and Min... More

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 3~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 4~
MUST READ
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 5~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 6~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 7~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 8~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 9~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 10~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 11~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 12~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 13~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 14~
A/N
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 15~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 16~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 17~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 18~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 19~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 20~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 21~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 22~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 23~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 24~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 25~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 26~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 27~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 28~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 29~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 30~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 31~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 32~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 33~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 34~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 35~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 36~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 37~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 38~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 39~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 40~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 41~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 42~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 43~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 44~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 45~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 46~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 47~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 49~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 50~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 51~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 52~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 53~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 54~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 55~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 56~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 57~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 58~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 59~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 1~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 60 pt. 2~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 61~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 62~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 63~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 64~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 65~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 66~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 67~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 68~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 69~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 70~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 71~
~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 72~
-

~ᑕᕼᗩᑭ丅ᗴᖇ 48~

1.6K 79 42
By KimKataerin

Was abt to update last night but I didn't finish writing the ending so here it is, i'll post chap 49 shortly.

Btw, hi @shaqow ! lmao ur comments are such a mood.

Pls do vote and comment. Enjoy reading!

Ignore

Dasom's POV (Cheonsa's Mom)
"Wait a second!" I shouted as the loud bang on the door was heard. Oh, that must be my new vase collections! Wait i thought they'll deliver it next week?

"What can i do- oOH!"

3rd Person's POV
When Dasom opened the door, She immediately moved back as Cheonsa fell down and hit the ground with Jimin. And now, is really an awkward position between the two.

Jimin stopped his actions as soon as he noticed it's mom at the side. Luckily, Cheonsa didn't wear any lipstick or else her mom would really think that something happened between them. Which is the truth.

"Omo!" Cheonsa's mom got startled as Jimin immediately moved away as he helped Cheonsa to stand up.

"W-what is Cheonsa doing at the door? Is she leaning on it?" Her mom asked worriedly as she tidy up Cheonsa's clothes as if there's a dust in it.

"Y-yes ma'am. She—"

"Oh please darling, didn't i told you to stop being formal with me? You can call me mom arachi?"

"I'm. Sleep. Going to." Cheonsa mumbled as she was about to fall again when Jimin catches her and carries her.

"Ahhh. Right, i forgot Mrs- i mean mom." He said as he noticed Cheonsa, sleeping soundly.

"I'll bring her up to her room." Jimin said as Cheonsa's mom smiled back in return.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Finally." Jimin lays Cheonsa back down as he took the comforter and wrapped it on her.

"Sweet dreams Cheonsa." He gave a soft peck on Cheonsa's forehead and was bout to walk out when..

"Jimin-ssi"

Cheonsa mumbled that made him turn around once again.

"Y-you'd better give me a grand apology or else.. I would hate you for the r-rest of my life." Cheonsa mumbled, not in the right state. Well, seems like the sayings is true. If you're drunk, you'll say everything that you want to say like a mouth without it's filter.

"Ne.. I surely will." He chuckled whole heartedly as he gave a kiss on it's forehead again and waited for it to sleep then walked out.

He talked to one of their maids to take good care of Cheonsa and finally bid his farewell when he finally knew that Cheonsa is safe now.

"Jimin-ssi." When he was about to go out, Cheonsa's mom called him out.

"Did something happen between you two?" Dasom grins as she jokingly pat Jimin's shoulders.

"W-what do you mean mom?" Jimin stuttered as he remembered that intense kiss earlier.

"So something really happened? Omo!" Jimin's eyes widened as he think of what about to say but he's out of words.

"It was.. uh-"

"When did you guys do it?" Cheonsa's mom asked and flashed a smile.

Did what? Jimin thought as he scratch the back of his nape. Oh maybe the kiss!

"Just a while ago mom" He looked down as he smiled to himself remembering that kiss again.

"Aigoo! I'm going to be a grandma now!" She shouts in joy as she clap both her hands.

What?! Grandma? Wait no! Jimin's eyes widened as he tried to think of what to say.

"Ani, actually-"

"Oh come on Jimin-ssi. Don't be shy to admit it! Oh well, it's dark outside now, you better go home or else your mom will worry." She shushed Jimin as she escorted it outside. We're still going to school! How can eommoni think about us doing that?

"But-"

"I can handle this matter, don't worry." She smiled as she pushed Jimin to the driver's seat.

"Byee! Be safe when driving!" Cheonsa's mom waved  cheerfully as Jimin sighed and a small smile appeared on his face.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Urgh" Cheonsa groaned as she sat up on her bed, then suddenly, she felt like her head just got hitted by a sixteen wheeler truck.

"Gheez, i would never drink ever again" Cheonsa mumbled to herself as she get up to look at the mirror.

When she finally opened her eyes clearly, she saw that she's wearing her luxurious pajamas.

"Oh my coconut beans.."

Cheonsa's POV
Who dressed me up? And wait, how did i went hom-

"Where's your proof?"

"What proof do you want?"

That seems familiar...

Hang on..

OH..

"Aish! Cheonsa you're so stupid!" I hitted my hand to my head as i realized what just happened last night.

Did.. Did we kissed?!

(A/N: absolutely not. You guys ate each other's lips.)

Shut up author-nim! I'm having my moment!

(A/N: tss, i made you and you should be thankful for me, how dare you?)

ANYWAYS, I shrugged off the thoughts running through my mind as i took a shower and dressed up.

I replaced my bandage over my foot and when i'm done, i brought the clutch that's laying down over the floor. I think I won't be needing this anymore.. I feel much better, why is that?

Aish nevermind. After that I went downstairs only to see my siblings eating.

"Morning" they greeted as i go over them.

"Where's mom?"

"She said that she's going to buy and make invitation things? I don't know why.." Invitations? What's that for?

"Yah, you should eat before going to school." They said as i took an apple on the table.

"Nahh, this is enough. I'll be late." I said as i took the milk on the table and drank it.

"But that's mine-"

"Thanks." I said as i exited the door and went to the car.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Cheonsa!" I was about to return this clutch when i heard Lisa unnie's voice.

"Woah, you won't be needing that anymore? Let me help you." She said as she too it on my arms.

"Who would be competing for today's sports? And what sports is it?" I changed the topic as we both went to the infirmary.

"I don't know too. But i heard the teachers talking about team building?" She said quite unsure about it.

Team building?

"Kaja, let's go to our room after this." She said as we returned the clutch and walk away.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"So today, we'll be talking about team building." Lisa unnie was right.

"As usual, our class, versus VIII-B.. The activities would be posted on the bulletin board. And.."

The whole class stopped from what they're doing as soon as our teacher smirked. Oh no. That smirk...

"Mid-terms would be after our sports day. Don't forget to study hard too."

"Arghh" all of the students whined as they agreed from Ms. Lee with a bored tone on their voice.

"But." Ms. Lee said that made all of the students stop from whining hoping that it's a good news.

"After mid-terms, we'll be having a 3 days and 2 nights trip to.." And when she said that, the reactions of the students changed, waiting for her to continue.

"You'll find it out soon!" Frustration and annoyed look can be seen in everyone's eyes as they heard their teacher's cliffhanger.

"I have another good news for you guys. Our prom is nearly here too!" Ms. Lee said that made the class' mood change again.

"Now class dismissed, go and practice for the activities later." Our teacher said as she left the room.

"Yah Cheonsa, i'll go look at the bulletin board, you coming?" Lisa unnie asked as i declined her.

"Nah, i'm good. Plus i just recovered my foot, I don't want to participate." I said as Lisa unnie bid her farewell and left.

Meanwhile, when she left, i suddenly noticed Jimin.. Sitting peacefully at the corner of the room. I better ask him about last night.

"Jimin-ss, do you-"

"Oppa!!!!!"

Oh my fvck.

Suddenly, a load squeel was heard as i hear running footsteps from the hallway.

"What?" Jimin said as he look at Sohee. Hell to the N to the O. He was talking like nothing happened between us for God's sake! Plus she's wearing his jersey again and he didn't even complain?!

He.. Didn't even dare to give a glance at me when i called him. Did something wrong happened again? He's the one who made a mistake, how come i'm the one calling him?

Was that kiss yesterday really just a dream?

Aish nevermind. If that's what he wants, then fine! He made a mistake on the past and now he's acting cold? Didn't even dare to give a proper apoplogy! Tsk.

You want to ignore me? Sure! I'll ignore you too, don't dare bother me ever again!

3rd Person's POV
Cheonsa exited the room, wearing an angry look on her face. She made her way to the cafeteria to get something to eat.

"I'll have a corndog and an apple juice." She took it and made her way outside only to see some students posting this big poster at the wall.

"Prom 2020. Who'll be the next Prom King and Prom Queen?" Cheonsa read it out loud as she snickered and walked away.

Prom? yeah right. Jimin and I are in bad terms now, I don't even want to go to that prom. Tsk.

"Look who's here..." all of a sudden, Sohee came, still wearing Jimin's jersey. Oh come on, i saw her wearing that yesterday, is she taking a bath or what?

"Obsessed much with that shirt of yours?" Cheonsa said as she took a sip from the apple juice she's holding.

"Tsk, just because Jimin oppa doesn't like you anymore, you're acting shit and stuff." She said that made Cheonsa smirk. How about let's have a little fun? This would be interesting.

"Just because Jimin oppa doesn't like you anymore, you're acting shit and stuff" Cheonsa copied Sohee's words.

"Yah! Stop it!"

"Yah! Stop it!"

"Aish!" Sohee stomped her foot like a child trying to act cute to the students passing by that made Cheonsa roll her eyes.

"Whatever! Let's just see who's going to be the next Prom Queen." She snickered as she look at her long nails.

"Don't worry. I have no intention of having a competition with a garbage." Cheonsa smiled sarcastically and patted Sohee's shoulders.

"Yah! I'm not done with you yet! Let's just see who Jimin oppa would ask to go to the prom with him!" As soon as Sohee said that, Cheonsa's feet suddenly stopped from walking.

Would Jimin ask me to prom? But, i think he's mad at me. Would he ask Sohee instead of me? Many thoughts came to Cheonsa's mind but she just shrugged it away at the end. I'm mad at him! Don't think about him Cheonsa! You're mad at him!

"Yah, what's wrong with you?" Out of nowhere, Lisa suddenly appeared behind Jimin who just finished stretching out.

"What do you mean?"

"Being distant towards Cheonsa now? How can you get her back? Did you even apologize to her already?" Lisa smirked as she handed me a water bottle.

"She said she wants a grand apology, so that's what I'll give to her." A big smile appeared on Jimin's face as he face Lisa.

"Aish you're really stupid. I mean, your plan is great, but is ignoring Cheonsa also part of your so called plan?" Lisa asked as Jimin nodded.

"Ignoring Cheonsa? I never ignored her" a confused look suddenly drawn on his face.

"Idiot, you just did! A while ago, i saw Cheonsa exits the door with a bad temper and when I entered the room, i see you having a conversation with Sohee like nothing happened. You're even smiling at her! I'm pretty sure that's why she's not in the mood. Are you using your mind or what?" Lisa shouted as she stare at this unbelievable guy infront of her.

"And a proper apology would be alright you know? You just need to be sincere." Lisa said, calming her nerves down.

"Oh earlier? That's because she's been on my mind all day that i can't stop thinking about it and that makes me smile. I tried myself to not smile infront of Sohee but what happened last night between me and Che-" Jimin stopped his words as he was abot to spill it. "Aish whatever! Go and find Cheonsa!" Lisa said as she go away.

Did Cheonsa really walked out the room because she thought that i ginored her?

Jimin's thoughts suddenly got interrupted when he saw Cheonsa walk.

"Cheonsa!" Jimin waved his hands to Cheonsa and she only stared at him. Coldly.

"Have some." He handed the water bottle that Lisa gave him but Cheonsa didn't make a single move.

"I'm full now. Thanks."

She turned around, but then Jimin grabbed her hands causing for her to turn around and ended up in Jimin's embrace.

"Are you angry at me? I'm sorry if i did something wrong." Jimin whispers to her ear causing for her to feel shivers down her spine.

Aish Cheonsa, you can't fall for his tricks again!

"Listen, I-"

"Jiminie oppa!"

Out of a sudden, Sohee came as she pulls Jimin's hand away from Cheonsa.

"What do you want Sohee?" Jimin asks irritatedly as he stare at her, remembering that she's the reason why Cheonsa is mad at him. Argh, I should've not talk to this girl.

"You." A cute smile plastered on her face as she swings Jimin's arms.

On the other hand, here's Cheonsa, about to puke at this girl's cheesiness. Gosh, she's trying hard again.

After what happened, Cheonsa removed Jimin's other arm on her as she decided to leave, still wearing a cold face.

"Cheonsa!" Jimin shouted her name few times but she didn't even gave a glance anymore.

The sports day had past and nothing much happened. It's just that Cheonsa still ignores Jimin and always go to the place wherein he and Sohee wouldn't be able to go.

>>>FAST FORWARD

"Okay guys, since sports day is over, it's time for you to study. Our mid-terms would be next week and here's the schedule of the subjects." Their class president handed them every paper as they started to go to their own seats to get ready for class.

"Yah Cheonsa-ssi, let's go review in your house." Lisa whispered to Cheonsa.

"Woah, what's gotten into you?" Cheonsa asks unbelievably.

"Aish, nevermind! I don't know either." She sat sadly on her chair as Cheonsa followed her.

"Have any problems?"

"It's not even a problem." She said as she rest her head on the table and sighed.

"According to Xianyu's fans, he wants someone who's more like him. I mean, he's a straight A student." Lisa sighed again as she closed her eyes, feeling miserable.

"You don't have to fit yourself in to his ideal type, just be you. Be Lisa." Cheonsa flashed a sincere smile that made Lisa's mood quite lightened up. It's been so long since she saw Cheonsa advicing her and smiling this wide to her.

Lisa was about to talk about something when she noticed Jimin taking a glance at them.

I feel like i always cause trouble with these two. Especially Jimin. Might as well help him now this time. Lisa ignored the thoughts on her mind about her crush and cleared her throat as she sat up straight.

"Cheonsa-ssi, i think you should fix your thing with him first. You know? And don't worry about me, i'm just overacting." She smiled widely hiding her sadness because deep inside, she really is upset to the fact that she's way to far on Xianyu's ideal girl.

"Haven't we talked about this already?" This time, Cheonsa is the one who's sighing.

Jimin sat to one of the chairs infront of them trying to listen to what Cheonsa will say.

"I know but.. Everytime he walks up to you, you always ignore him."

"He ignored me first! I'm just doing it back to him!" Cheonsa stand up as her eyebrows furrowed reminiscing the time when Jimin ignored him.

"Calm dow-"

"Aish, that jerk. Didn't even gave an apology before!" Cheonsa cursed as her eyebrows furrowed. "That's why he's trying to talk to you, because he wants to apologiz-"

"And that's why i said the word before. Whatever! I'm going out. I'm not in the mood for class!" She stomped away as she exited the room, making all the students glance at her.

"Cheonsa-ssi, the class is about to-" Lisa cutted their class president's words. "Not now unnie, she's not in the mood." Lisa said as she sighed.

Lisa saw Jimin looking down on the floor, upset as he saw Cheonsa stomping away. She immediately went near him and whispered.

"Yah, better do your so called grand apology or you'll lose Cheonsa for sure."

-
Don't mess with a short-tempered girl lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498 37 24
Part 1: No greater love he has than that for his sister, yet he has to keep a secret for her. Namjoon helps his sister bring her bff and Taehyung tog...
16.9K 986 34
After his toxic relationship, Taehyung finds out stuff about himself he didn't knew before, when he meets Jimin, who living his boring life, finds wh...
551 14 7
"You think you will get out of this mess this easily? This has only started and that pretty little face of yours won't help you". Being rich is a pri...
56.7K 2.1K 20
Jimin ff [Editing going on for mistakes] [Completed] -Baek Y/N -Single mom -24y.o -lives with her bff Mi So What happens when your daughter gets lost...