ARRANGED (On Hold)

By aditi_kumari

He is my husband but never treats me like one. I love him, respect him but he considers me the dirt of his... More

1) WEDDING BELLS
2) THE DATE
3) JOURNEY TO THE WEDDING
thank you thank you thank you
4) MEHENDI AND HALDI
5) THE WEDDING ~[i]
7)THE FIRST NIGHT
8) COLD WATER MORNING
9) WORKING MACHINE
NO MORE NEPOTISM
10) MY SHIKHA
11) THE LETTERS
no update
12) THE CREEPY GUEST
13) DIVYA'S FEAR
14) RETURNING BACK
15) THAT UNLUCKY DAY
16) THE STORE ROOM & ALLERGIES
17) RAJPUT'S MANSION
18) TAKING CARE
19) CAN SHE?...
20) IGNORE
😒HELP!
21)THE TURBULENCE
22)CORONA VIRUS
welcome back!
23) MOMENTS
24) THE UNIQUE JOB
25.) THE PEON
26) CRINGED FROM HER POUT
27.)BLUE DIAMOND
28) NO ENERGY TO FIGHT.
29.)SAVE HER.
30.) EMBARRASSED RAJPUT
31.A) REVENGE~[i]
31.B) REVENGE~[ii]
32) DISCHARGED
33) THE TALK
34.A) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[i]
34.B) CLEARING MISUNDERSTANDINGS~[ii]
35.) MOMENTS
36.) SITE VISIT
37.) MEMORIES
38.) BIRTHDAY
39.) PARTY. ~[i]
40.) PARTY~[ii]
hello readers
SURPRISE!!!!!!!

6) THE WEDDING~[ii]

7.7K 292 31
By aditi_kumari

So here I'm, sitting beside Shushant. doing all the rituals ,the पंडीत जी (priest) is saying the Chants and I'm listening.

Infront of us is the holly fire

As we are INDIAN HINDUS,
 It's common for guests to wear traditional Indian clothes like saris or lenghas for women and long-sleeved tunics and pants for men. If you decide to go with a more western option, remember that women should have their shoulders, legs, and occasionally arms covered. Men should wear long sleeves and long pants. Both men and women need to bring something to cover their heads during the ceremony. Bold, vibrant colors are heavily encouraged but be sure to stay away from white (associated with funerals), black (considered unlucky), and red as this is the color the bride wears.

And guys the couple do not kiss after the bond is tied unlike the in christianity the couple kiss to seal the bond (how cute)

The wedding date is usually dertermined by the priest, according to the stars. As in considering astrology.

The bride's garments will be red  In red symbolizes the rising sun, prosperity, and fertility.

The bride will be led to the ceremony by either her brothers or uncles. The moment the father gives the bride away is known as the कन्यादान (kanyadaan:  giving away the daughter). In the Hindu tradition, no man can claim a woman until she is offered. During the ceremony, the father of the bride places his daughter's hands into the groom's hands as a gesture of giving her away.

The mother of the bride may also pour water into the bride's hand, which will flow through her fingers and into the hand of her groom. Alternately the mother of the bride would pour water into her husband's hand, which would then flow into the hands of the newlyweds

The wedding मंडप  (mandap), or wedding altar, is a temporary structure constructed for the purpose of the marriage ceremony. It may appear on an elevated platform, and is decorated with anything from flowers and greenery to fabric and crystals. The couple is traditionally joined beneath the mandap by their parents and the ceremony officiant.

(This is a picture of mandap with a priest  sitting near it)

In the center of the mandap, a fire is kindled. A Hindu marriage is a sacrament, not a contract. To signify the viability of the ceremony, fire is kept as a witness and offerings are made. The bride's brother gives three fistfuls of puffed rice to the bride as a wish for his sister's happy marriage. Each time, the bride offers the rice to the fire. This offering is known as a homam.

The ceremony begins with a prayer to Ganesha, the god of beginnings and good fortune and the remover of obstacles. Salutations are offered so that Ganesha may pave the way for the couple's married life.

This is the part of the ceremony during which the bride and groom exchange floral garlands. This expresses the desire of the couple to marry each other. In the U.S., the ring ceremony usually follows.

The groom places a necklace of black and gold beads on the bride. Traditionally, Lakshmi, the Hindu goddess of wealth, fortune, and prosperity, is invoked in the mangala sutra and the bride is said to receive blessings throughout her marriage

The saptapadi is an important ritual in North Indian Hindu weddings. During the saptapadi, the bride and groom have their garments tied together. In South India, the couple walks seven steps together to signify their friendship. In North Indian tradition, they make seven circles around a ceremonial fire, each round signifying a specific blessing they request of the gods. The main significance of saptapadi is establishing friendship, which is the basis of a Hindu marriage.

With each circle they promises the seven  vows . In the first four circles the groom walks ahead while in the last three circle the bride walks ahead.
The couple promises to be with each other forever, help and guide each other in good health or bad health, stick together as one in happiness or sadness. To
Protect and love each other, support each other.

Sindoor, a red-orange powder of vermilion, is applied to the part of a woman's hair, symbolizing her new status as a married woman once the ceremony is complete.

The priest announced us husband and wife and asked us to take blessings from the elders.

I and Ranveer make our way to to his mother and touches her feet and ask for blessings.
She touched Ranveer's head and said " long live my son, may you get all the happiness." And just touched my head without saying anything.

I was disappointed but didn't do anything. Ranveer's dad was still missing
How can be miss his own son's wedding.

We made our way to my parents and touched their feet
My father touched our heads and said to be happy
While before we could touch my madam's feet she turned to Shushant and embraced him in a hug and said to take care of me pulling away from him and patted my head. But there's something strange in her tone.
As if she was saying to take care of me in a sarcastic way.
But what can I expect from her.

In bidai  ( taking leave with husband) every daughter hug her mother and cry for going away from her family and bid their good bye.
Say goodbye to father and siblings. All hugs her and cry happy tears  seeing their loved one going to another house. but in my bidai.
I'm just walking away with my husband.

For my family is not sad at all.
My so brother is busy attending his friends and my stepmother said she is tired and hungry so she is at food stalls with her friends and my dad is standing here holding my hand attending a business call.

Shushant is chatting with his friends at a distance and thanking everyone to attend the wedding and seeing off some of his guests.

Silent tears are flowing down my cheeks not because no one from my so called family is paying attention to me
But these are happy tears as Im seeing my hand held by my papa.

He gets off the the phone and sighs.
"Papa" I call him.
"Hmmm" he said looking at me with a emotion I am not able to read.
"Can I hug you once?"I asked
He just pulls me to him and pats my head
I don't remember when was the last time I got his affection. and I sob silently in his arms.

"Ssshhhh it's okay , I'm sorry for how I treated you but there was always a soft corner for you. If had treated you any better your so called mother would have made you suffred hell. It was my mistake , marrying her ........but don't get used this affection as I am still a strict father.  " He says going back to his straight face.
I pulled away and nod with a smile.
He then gives me a photograph
It was of a very beautiful woman.
"Your mother, you are just like her"
He says and I just hug the photo close to my chest.
Best day ever
I finally got to see my mom's face.
She is so beautiful.
I can't explain what I'm feeling I just hug him and he rubs my back and I felt him kiss my head.

"Honey"
Madam calls and we both turn around to see her and my brother.
"It's time for bidai
Say goodbye to her"
She says

Soon I'm standing by the car which will take us to shushant's house.
It's beautiful, decorated with flowers.
Madam hugs me and whispers in my ear "dare not to come back or show your scars to your in-laws or else I will show you hell. I don't care that my husband loves you or not. He is my husband , my son's father. You.are.a. nobody." She is so evil.
Ever word she spoke was filled with hatered and poison.

Soon papa makes me sit in the car and smiles at me"now you are free from this hell enjoy your new life with your prince, he is a good boy."and he kissed my forehead .

I just smile and nod at him .

Shushant sat beside me and soon the car drove off I waved at my father a d he waves back.

Finally I got my papa's love what more can I ask for.
I'm so happy. This is my new life, a new start with the love of my life. Things will only get better now.

Thank you mummy. I love you and I love you too papa. And now I look at Ranveer and  in my head I said I love you shushant

This is my happy ending.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.or so I thought
This is no happy ending
This is the start of hell.

****************

Guys cars are modern what do you think what was used in earlier ages.
This 👇

The palkhi it was carried by the brothers and servants of bride to her in-laws.

*******************
How's it
Hope you liked it.
Please hit 🌟
And comment ✉️
Words~1543
Love
ADITI.😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 92.9K 46
|π‘π¨π¬πžπ¬ 𝐚𝐧𝐝 π‚π’π πšπ«πžπ­π­πžπ¬ - 𝐈| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Jun...
692K 18.2K 45
π”Ήπ• π• π•œ 𝕝 π•šπ•Ÿ β„‚π•–π•π•–π•“π•£π•šπ•₯π•ͺ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ "What do you think Am I?..A puppet or A doll? Who you will use whenever required and then throw awa...
314K 19.8K 48
The story of two souls who have experienced utmost love as well as heartbreak. What happens when two of them collide accidently? Will they heal each...
186K 8.9K 44
π˜½π™€π™€π™  1 𝙀𝙛 π™π™–π™žπ™£π™©π™šπ™™ π™Žπ™šπ™§π™žπ™šπ™¨ "𝑨𝒂𝒑𝒏𝒆 π’Žπ’‚π’‚π’“π’‚ π’‰π’‚π’Š π’Žπ’†π’“π’† π’Žπ’‚π’‚ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒂 π’Œπ’. 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 π’šπ’π’–. π‘¨π’‘π’π’Š 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒒𝒂𝒍 οΏ½...