Confuse Me, Lovely [BoyxBoy]...

By RylanMischief

More

Confuse Me, Lovely [BoyxBoy] {Teacher/Student}
Aww Sheeit !
Sum Beach !
Isht Kicking !
Mudda Fud !

Bull Shizmle

186 9 8
By RylanMischief

This isn't the complete thing buttttttttttt I want to upload it for a certain person aha.

Sorry it's only like Three sentences Butt i'm leaving like now!

When i get back i promise I'll upload More.

*I UPLOADED ! NOT ALOT BUT IT'LL DO ^.^ IM EXHUASTED SO ANYWAYS . ... CARRY ON *

Chapter 7:

Damn No One Reads This BUTT FUCK IT. Hehe I Like This Story And It Eases My Mind Lol. Anyways . . .

Mika's P.O.V.

Upon waking up I stretch and hit stone hard flesh. "What the fuck?" I groan and shoot up quickly crowding against the headboard with my knees to my chest. "Oh my-" my hand covers my mouth as I recall the previous night.

Izaac woke me up twice more throughout the wee hours of the early morning. He was insatiable and as we writhed upon the bed nothing could take away the pure enchantment. Whispered words of reverence stain my ears permanently implanted into my brain, praise rained down upon me as if he figured me the most amazing affair in the world. Iz didn't seem like a cruel person, to give away such words lightly, making it all the more special. The word 'Techihhila' (A/N 'I love you') was whispered at the last as he finally fell asleep. I may not understand what he's saying but still, I feel the sincerity.

I bury my face into my hands as I recall passing out not once but twice. I'm such a chick! Blowing my semi-long hair out of my eyes I look into the face of an angel. Sighing for an entirely different reason I lift my hand to trace his beautiful, high cheekbones. Catching myself I snatch it back just as he reaches out and pulls me to his chest, locking me into a steel trap.

Cliché much? I think.

"Iza-." I begin but stop to clear my hoarse throat. "Izaac, I need to pee." I try again. He hms tiredly but loosens his grip. I look down, blush, and yank a pillow up from the foot of the bed to cover my extremely cold lower regions.

Fully standing I get a good look at his sleeping form. After about a minute or so I slink slightly away from the bed, my face scrunched up. You know how in movies or books the hot guy sleeps in perfection? Yeah well not in this case. His hair is friggin' psycho and his limbs are just about everywhere.

I try to look away but it's so . . . weird. Just then the most creepishly scary snore in the history of pankind (PAN SMEXY J) begins loudly and only gains in tone. It sounds like he's dying! When he finally finishes a shit load of drool sticks to his face and trails everywhere.

PFFFTT!

Jumping in place I panic searching for some sort of danger, only to have my eyes land back on him, horrified and wide. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT!" I shriek but he stays unmoving. Oh my, oh goddess nooo. Something must've crawled up his ass and blew the fuck up resulting in a horrible, horrible death. "That shit is not right." I mumble a run toward the door I'm assuming is the bathroom. Fuckkkk I need to breathe! A song I don't quite recognize blares from his pile of quickly thrown clothes and I dolphin dive into them. Crawling from under the pile I trail his pants behind me dramatically. I finally get to the door and slam through it, throw it shut, and run to his tiny window just above the toilet seat. The morning sun barely peeks through the tree line as I bang open the window. Sweet goddess, hallelujah!

[That's it, he's gone mad.] Mike states bluntly shocking me. But before I can make a snarky comeback the same ringtone blares again. Looking at it hesitantly I flip it open. "Baby?" some bitch moans. "Where were you last night?" Slam. I shut his Jurassic ass phone and drop it in horror. Choking back a sob I fall to my knees and clutch at my chest. An immense ache forms where my heart is and I rub it harshly.

[Hey, Mika, I'm coming out, 'Ight.] Mike demands more than asks.

Mike's P.O.V.

Without waitin' for his permission I hop into action. Poor guy, hurtin', stunned and still practically frozen shock. We gotta get to gettin'.

{Call Marcus} Mi sounds drained and defeated.

"Good idea." I whisper into the air, grabbing the phone off the ground.

Ring. Ring. "Pick up, pick up." Ri-

" 'Lo?"

That ain't Marcus. "Blake?" I ask baffled.

"Who's this and why might you be calling Marcus' phone." He sounds mad and a little possessive. "Hey y'all, it's uhm, the kid from school. You know, yesterday morning when my face was in your ass? 'Member?" It's real quiet and I get impatient.

"That was four days ago, on Thursday."

Simply put, I quite passed the fuck out again. " Uhm, well. Shit. Cccan I just talk to your brother?" Mumbling ensues on the other end of the line and I hear what seems to be the shuffling of sheets. Weird.

"Hello?" A groggy Marcus answers.

"Can you come get me? I needa get out of here." I go to the bathroom door and slightly open it. Izaac is still sleeping.

"Mika? Are you alright?" he sounds more alert and I sigh in relief that I didn't get rejected. Like I said, this guy stirs familial feelings.

"I just need to go, I'm at Mr.Cortez's. Imma get out onto the road and start walkin'. Can you come get me, please?"

After a tense moment of silence I hear "Sorry babe, I'll be back," mumbled quietly. "Mika, I'll be there but don't leave the house." I'm nodding like an idiot until I notice he can't see me.

"Yes, sir."

"I mean it Mika. There is said to be spottings of a great wolf near you." Ehh, I think but reply affirmatively. "I will be there in thirty minutes so you should have some time to get ready for school."

"Mmkay." Hanging up I walk to the sink. This is a lump of bull shizmle I groan as I take in my sunken appearance. Runnin' a hand down my face I sigh dejectedly. I need a shower. Everyone within agrees brokenly and distantly. "I'm sorry y'all, so very sorry." I get angry as I think about it. Grrr, I growl outraged, I was to protect us. At least until the 'Legend' is complete which should be any flippin' day now.

{Shower!} Jumping at Mi's harsh tone I'm quick to comply. Iz's scent continuously surrounds me, attacking my senses and I tried valiantly not to cry.

After getting out of the shower I check again on Cortez.

Y'all know he's going to be mad as a pig without mud when he realizes we left. They all make a shrugging motion with our shoulders and I sigh yet again. That's a mighty fine road I'd rather not cross. After realizing I'd been standing there staring like a two headed idiot I move to open the door, gliding impossibly silent. I make it to my clothes and throw them on. I look around the room avoiding the bed. Thank goddess the smell has dissipated. After I secure my sheit I think of an asshole move I can pull. Payback, of course. I rip a shirt of his and secure his legs tightly to his giant ass bed posts. As I finish tightening it the distinct churn of tires on gravel is heard.

"Mmrph." Cortez barely groans from above me and I roll my eyes. That wakes him up?!

HONK HONK! This dumb bastar- HONNNNNKKKK! "SHADDUP!" I yell in fury then all is silent.

"Mika?" Cortez sounds groggy yet awake, too awake.

"Friggin' A'. Runnn!" I squeal to no one in particular. Heh, tying his legs was a bomb ass idea. "Yee!" I run through the house yelling and jump into a stunned Marcus' truck as a loud crash reverberates throughout the area. "Well, go." I say calmly and the truck lurches when he complies. Just as we are about 'round the bend Cortez busts through his doors in all his glory. "Lovely Birthday suit!" I yell cupping my mouth so he can hear more clearly.

"He's going to defecate me."Marcus whines and I choke on air.

"Decimate ba- brother. Defecate means poopy." Blake pops up out of nowhere and explains patiently. I completely disregard his mistake in wording seeing as how I'm laughing too hard. I look over mid laugh and completely cease my noise. He's not happy.

"Aw fudge. I'm sorry as all heck. Y'all just go on and stop, I can bust my hind into the city." I hate offending people. With my head forward and my hand on the handle I get ready for him to stop.

"Mika." I flinch as I notice he isn't stopping. "Mika, relax." Oh sheitt, Mi is 'bout to be one pissed off pms'ing dude. "Shoulda never done that." I mumble and bang my head on the window lightly as I recede inwards.

Mi's P.O.V

"What did you say?" I ask in a bitter sweet, childish voice. "Hm?" I add when he looks pensive.

"I-I. The hell just happened?" I shake my head as he scratches his.

Tutting I tilt my head. "Ah ah ah, you my good man have made me one pissed off little dude." I seethe still smiling sickly as my nostrils flare. "Never ever, never never ever nnneeevvvveeerrrr, should you tell me to relax." Imma punch this busta up side his head. As I lift my fist of fury and puff out my cheeks a throat clearing from the truck bed echoes to my left loud and clear.

"Siyo." [A/N It means hello or a greeting/ farewell] Blake stares at me intently.

"Sheeeiitt!" is what I almost do in my pants.

"I am suggesting you calm down, sit back, and display gratitude." No! Ika is freaking out now so I listen and sit back even though the bitch in me wants me to fuck his shit up. I look over at Marcus and see Blake's hand caressing his shoulder lovingly. It doesn't look to brotherly.

[A/N I hadn't originally planned it butttttt, Marcus and Blake have a little Incest going on. So Gtfo if it's offensive or you don't agree. If you're chill then . . . Continue on ;)}

It's too familiar, too lovey. "Oh my goshness!" I screech, momentarily fan girling. "So hot." Blake looks perplexed as he snatches his hand back and tries to blank his face. "What are you going on about?" I narrow my eyes and stare at him. After the strained silence becomes too strong both guys gasp. I have yet to break eye contact and everyone within me gets smug.

"Holy moly." Marcus' faint words are hardly heard over everyone in my head cheering with arrogance and. . . .Achievement. "Blake, look away now." His now calm voice is all that's heard as he glances out of the corner of his eye at us. Blake goes to protest but Marcus shuts him down. "He's The Alpha. Just back off before you prematurely ignite the transition."

The fuck are they talking about? "Ah!" I scream as my entire side erupts in molten hot pain.

[Mi just relax. Something's 'bout to happen] Mike's voice helps bring me back. "Mike what happene-?" before I finish a dark cloud settles over my soul.

~Evil Mi *Pinky to mouth* Mwahaha "Tsk-tsk-tsk." I lift my head and body slowly, gracefully from its fetal position. "Blakey boy you shouldn't have done that." Lifting sensually as much as possible in this truck, I shake out my hair.

"Marcus?" Blake sounds like a child, confused and torn.

"Mika, stop." Marcus' voice is authoritive.

"Not Mika." I purr. By now we've parked in front of his place. Huh, that was quick.

"Not Mika? What is that su- Ohhhh!" I don't bat an eye at his loud exclamation.

"Pretty." Blake stares hypnotizingly at my swiveling hips. Yay, I clap, pausing my alluring dance.

"I did it, I put someone in a thrall!"

"Mika, ooorr whoever you are. Please don't be mad when you get up."

"Get up? Why would I need to-" anndd I'm out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.5K 1.3K 15
The short story Chosen
1.3K 92 19
No description. Just enjoy:)
3.1M 60.8K 49