• > Fem! Chara X Reader X Fe...

By FireNovaPlayz

(All art belongs to me(if any doesn't it will be credited), and credit to Tobyfox for undertale) HOPE.... Our... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4

epilogue

149 3 1
By FireNovaPlayz

(Y/N) P.O.V

I'm currently in class, trying to not fall asleep by all the boring stuff coming out of my teachers mouth...

After a while of trying to pay attention and ultimately failing I start doodling on the edge of my notebook...

After a while of just sitting there contemplating my whole life, and drawing, I feel something hit the back of my head "ow..." I say quietly, not wanting to cause any trouble....

I feel another thing hit me, but this time it's strange and.... Fleshy?? "Pay attention (L/N), or you're getting after school detention" the teacher said, looking sternly at me "yes sir..." I say going quiet, I hear snickering and muffled laughter at my misfortune '*sigh* could this day get any worse?'

Eventually the bell rings and students file out of the classroom. I try to leave with them, but i get stopped by someone "hey there! i liked your drawings, you're really talented!" "thanks...." I say quietly, embarrassed by the compliment "what's your name?" they ask curiously "Oh! uh, my n-name is (Y/N). what's yours?" 'ahh, why did I have to stutter..!' " I'm Frisk, nice to meet ya!" they extend their hand out to me. I grab it and shake their hand "well, i gotta go now, see you tomorrow!" They say, walking away.

I look down at my palm and see a piece of neatly folded paper. I look around a bit, before opening the paper, inside is a phone number and a 'call me ^^' at the bottom left of the paper, I put it in my pocket and start walking home...

opening the door I look around for mom while taking off my shoes. I try walking to my room, but on the way I see a note on the fridge. I stop, wondering if I should check it out. my curiosity gets the better of me and I walk towards the fridge. Looking at the note, it read:

Hey honey!

I'm going to be at work a little longer than normal, so I'll hopefully be home by 9.

Love, mom.

'typical mom...' I grab the note, stuff it in my pocket and keep walking to my room. I put my backpack on the floor, and change to some comfy clothes, and sit down by the window in my room, looking at the stars. Then I saw a shooting star, and whispered a wish under my breath, having HOPE it would come true.....but nothing happens I sighed, leaning my head against the window. feeling it's cold smooth surface making me relax, and after a while I fall asleep...

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock, I hit the snooze button, almost falling asleep again 'wait... Didn't I have to do something today? Nah, I don't think so... Wait OH SH*T! I HAVE SCHOOL TODAY!' I shoot up from my bed, quickly getting dressed.

I rush out the door with my backpack barley still on my shoulders, almost sprinting to school. Just as I entered the building I heard the bell 'phew, I just made it' then I started jogging to class. When I entered the classroom everyone stared at me, but I didn't care. I put on a blank face and went to my seat.

I started doing my work feeling kind of weird... 'eh, it's probably nothing' I thought..... I was staring out the window thinking, when i saw a strange shadow, i looked a little closer, i could now make out a white face-like mask, strangely the figure seemed familiar to me... i look at the strange being some more, curious of what it might do. it then turns it's head? Towards me, grinning, looking at me like a tiger staring down its prey. waiting for the right moment to pounce. then it disappears.

I looked away from the window spooked, "psst" came a whisper from my friend "you ok?" they ask worriedly, I just stare at nothing, too deep in my thoughts to hear anything "hellooooo, is anyone there?" my friend says, waving their hand in front of my face "huh?, o-oh! yeah I'm fine" I say, snapping back into reality "are you sure? you looked like you just saw the scariest thing in existence" they say, looking at me questioningly "yeah, I'm sure" i answer putting on a fake smile, as to not worry them "ok... but if you need to talk, then I'm always here" they say patting my shoulder "alright" i say turning back to the teacher and trying to pay attention to the lecture...

??? P.O.V

'heh, they won't see it coming, I have a lot more planned for their little... 'trip' and after I'll be able to get my revenge...'

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

I just came home from school, and I started looking around, it was very quiet, almost too quiet ' maybe mom is just asleep...' I tried to convince myself that she was, but deep down I knew something wasn't right...

I walked to my mom's room, stopping Infront of the door. I was scared, scared to go in, because I could feel that something wasn't right. I knew that I'll never be able to un-see what is on the other side of that door....

I finally gathered up the courage to open the door, what I saw was my mom. on her bed, peacefully sleeping. I sigh with relief, about to walk out, when I notice that her chest isn't rising, like it's supposed to. I freak out, but I try to calm myself, saying that 'it'll be fine' and ' she's alive, I probably just can't see it' but I go to check, just in case.

I check her breathing by listening and trying to feel it. I don't hear or feel anything, so I start worrying, I try to listen for a heart beat, but don't hear anything, so I worry even more. I eventually check her wrist and... it's cold... I stare at her body with wide eyes. I start crying and hugging my mom's limp body. I sit there for minutes, hours, maybe even days, I'm not sure, I just sit there crying and holding mom tightly as, if I let go, she will disappear....

I eventually get up, but not before hugging mom once more. I start packing the essentials, like clothes, money, med kit, food, and other things I may need. After I finish packing I go to see mom one last time. Though when i entered the room i spotted a little box with a note on it by moms desk. I stand there for a while wondering if I should check it out. I decide to just take it with me instead. I stuff it in my backpack and think if there is anything else i might need 'do i need anything else?... nah, don't think so' i go over to mom and give her one final hug and kiss her forehead, then i leave and never look back...

I uh, I'm back. Decided to try again, hopefully it doesn't go like all the other times.
thanks for reading hope you have a great day :)

~Author Chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
602K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
956K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season