Can We Kiss? -- (Woosan Onesh...

By vecafe_latte

"Can we kiss?" They had done this many times before, described plainly in words what they did was 'share a ki... More

Can We Kiss? - Final
Sequel - Yours truly

Intro.

1.4K 56 12
By vecafe_latte

Hello~ Welcome to my first story ever here on wattpad!! <3

I have always wanted to write stories, but never gathered the courage to do so. All this was made possible because I was tremendously inspired by all the stories I've read here, and, of course, by Ateez - who are adorable little beings, I love them so much!!

My bias - San, and his other half - Wooyoung, were also a huge inspiration to this, I love their personalities and interactions (and looks *ahem*) so I had a lot of fun playing with that in here!

I'm very proud of this particular oneshot, to be honest, specially because it's my first time writing fully in English!! I worked really hard on it and I hope you all enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

There's someone I'd like to thank, for all the support and encouragement she gave me while I was writing this, and I'm also a huge fan of her and her work (check her out, seriously). Thank you very much flamewhipper, love you girl! <3

Now, here come the disclaimers:

- This story is a fanfiction, which means it's made only for the sake of fiction and does not have anything to do with the boys in real life.

- This is a oneshot that contains: boyxboy romance and sexual content. If any of that makes you uncomfortable, or if you don't like it, DON'T READ IT!

- English is not my native language, so sorry in advance! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.1K 191 12
JJK #2 - Itadori Yuji as your high school crush na hindi mo parin makalimutan even after years. °°° Language: Taglish Status: Completed DISCLAIMER: T...
24.9K 4.1K 31
||زهرة عطر الملوك|| السرقة والاِقتباس تعرض صاحبها للمسائلة القانونية. " لا يجب أن تجلس هكذا أنت ولي العهد" "حتى أمام المرأة التي أحبها" الرجل الذي وق...
5.1K 124 16
The night echoed with the distant hum of celebration, but under the moon's soft illumination, Arjun's cold voice cut through the stillness as he ente...
60.1K 491 34
This book is just for fun for me when im bored I will edit it here and there lol so these are really just a bunch of Oneshots with our favorite bnnha...