Feral Eclipse(EDITING)

By enslavedreader

"I could not stray my gaze away from her, splaying her across my lap once I had taken my toll onto the berth... More

Preface
Chapter 1. Veraβœ”οΈ
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžr 𝟐
π‚π‘πšπ©π­πžπ« πŸ‘. Mine
04.
05. Alexander, Bane
06.
07. Virtue
09.
𝟏𝟎
11. Swine
12.
13. Etheral
13.2 - Tick
14. Elysian
15' and 16:
17
18: Orate
19. Storyteller
20. Holy
21. Nocturnal
22. Twilight
23. A God
24. Relief
25.
26
27. Wolfsbane
28. Delightful Ends
29.
30. Young Hero
31. The Grey
32.
33.
34. A Catalyst
35.
36. Crying Wolf
37.
38
39. Consummation
40.
Epilogue.

08. Calloused

441 17 13
By enslavedreader

Have you ever seen both Heaven
and Hell inside someone's eyes?

.

Light rays roamed as shadows crawled between the doorsills cracks — enveloping the scarred girl inside of a dark room that was adored by enchantment, grace. The fire place was still crackling loud at the hearth as it did once her mate first torched it.

Vera stirred in her sleep as nightmares of the previous night played over like a radio in the depths of her mind. All while ending the same - with Alexander claiming her so domineeringly, like his wolf kin did with their mates.

One set of eyes still chilled her bones remembering how she gawked at the grotesque monstrosity getting off to Eve. Wordlessly biting over and over again into the curvaceousness of her neck as Eve called out her name at first until she started barking a different name.

Her mate's name.

Then her mind drifted back to a certain alpha, making her wonder if he would preform in the rough acts as they did, giving in to his carnal side. Driven by the gods of Love and Fertility.

A clear picture of the lycan prince tasting her skin, dipping his tongue into uncharted territory, marking, claiming her most loveliest intimate areas invaded her conscious. How her insides would reek of his milky fluids after their ferals first release reminded her of a game of tug and war. Did she really want Alexander to take her in such savage way? Would he do it out of love or just to be crowned by his father amongst his family and trustees.

And Mavis... more specifically her and that beta...

Out of a heap of frustration, Vera filled with heat. She tossed and turns underneath the sheets of the bed, before realization dawned upon the fact that she laid restless in his bed.

If she didn't move she'd nearly bask or drown in his scent that was all far too consuming. His intoxicating fumes would seize and drug her if she allowed it.

The raven haired child found herself lifting the bedding to her face at first to wrap it around her head like a freshly knitted sweater, before she would start inhaling it like a mad woman.

"You like how I smell." The prince says this more like a justification instead of asking.

Vera wasn't aware of his presence realized, but she shamelessly still held up her nose close to his pillow where he once resided his head. If only the tiny girl had known he stood over her, she wouldn't have acted so crazy for his natural aroma.

The blush abuptly colors Vera's face. "No it's not that- I just have-" she tries to reason but fails miserably.

"My scent finds you in best comfort the same as yours does to me." The prince admits. "You infatuate him, alot."

Vera stares openly at her mate as if just seeing him physically for the first time. Dark rings circles around his eyes hinting to the hours of sleep he's gotten. If he did get any sleep, that is.

"My wolf I mean." Alexander steals this moment to stand closer to her bedside.

"You don't say," She hums more to herself, but Alexander hadn't dared to say anything. He only watches with prominent eyes, cutting into her soul like a tainted dagger.

The Alpha's bronze tresses falls over his face disheveled, after he raked his fingers threw them.

"Alexander I can explain, just let me see Mavis." Vera says this before getting up to stand at full height in front of him, and yet he still towered over her even as he's slouching.

The prince's heavenly stare is a double edged blade, and he doesn't even know it.

Breathing in and exhaling, Alexander takes the time to size Vera up with his gaze lingering on her naked legs a little longer.

Had he claimed her like he was suppose to under the deluxe moon, he still debated against it for some reason still unknown to himself.

"I don't want to hear whatever lies you come up with on the spot,mate. It is entirely what it looks like." Alexander takes two steps dangerously close to Vera's face daring her to move or look away.

"No room for bargains. I assured you mate, you'll never leave my sight or vision again." says Alexander.

Vera shuffles her fingers around in her palm that became sweaty at the wine color that always appeared in her head during the day and invaded her dreams at night.

"Fine whatever! At least let me see my friends." Vera finds herself shouting.

At any moment now she'd collapsed by simply sitting in the same room with him as his scent floated around.

"Oh that I can't do. That just won't suffice."Alexander laughs pushing past her to sit on his bed resting his head where Vera previously laid.

She pulls down her shirt that swayed loosely around her hips. "Why not." She questions adding more emphasis to her tone.

"Mavis not much of a good influence, and Eve is very occupied at the moment. I think you know what she's up to. What we should be doing." A mischievous glint hid in Alexander's eyes as he pushes back the smirk wanting to spread across his face.

Vera's cheeks coat in pink with another blush. "Alpha Bane, please! I know Mavis is scared for dear life without me. I have to do something." Vera pleads straddling his lap taking the lycan by surprise.

"That I cannot do..." The prince only growls out pulling her closer.

" I suggest you get some shut eye, little one. I'll be gone all day running errands by then, upon my return we can discuss more on my newer arrangements." Alexander doesn't hesitate to drag his fingers threw Vera's silky dark hair as he says this.

"Why can't I... come along with you?" Vera bats her eyelashes poking out her bottom lip. "No." He takes Vera by surprise when he says this.

Before the small brunette knew it, she was getting up and scampering on her feet huffing a breath aloud fully agitated. "Yes I am. My mind is made." Vera sends him a daring smile.

Alexander studies her for a moment.

His shirt she sported made her look like a ton of work to deal with, and somehow he was turned on by that. Before he could get a word out suddenly, Vera was pushing him out of the room which he allowed in this action— fully knowing he could've resisted.

The Alpha then grasps Vera's wrist, forcefully pulling them down. "Okay fine. How about this, meet me in the dining pavilion in thirty. Any later than that then it's off. You're going back to your room." He settles.

Vera hadn't gotten the chance to bargain as Alexander is storming out of the room with his heavy foot steps sound retreating.

Vera rushes to the bathroom determined to spend time with her mate - before she could register anymore details she's cutting the steaming hot water on and jumping in.

As days passed,  her wardrobe mostly consisted of Alexander's clothes. No undergarments, strictly his lanky tees and shorts. She never combed her hair or styled it, giving this her perfect opportunity to shampoo and condition.

Letting the water soak her from head to toe, Vera can see all the dirt drain the tub at her feet after she scrubs and lathers the soap into her skin feeling it go soft at the touch. It sure wasn't heaven but it came pretty damn close.

Vera rinses the shampoo and goes in with her fingertips scratching away as the water ran down her backside. Time comes for the conditioner.

"There's no time for this, Vera. I gave you a time limit." Abruptly Vera hears the prince's voice coming from behind the shower curtain. Her scream rings as she feels two hands snake around her body pulling her into his chest.

Hearing the water shut off, evokes Vera becoming more startled by the second. She doesn't reap what's going on, until she feels Alexander's rumbling laughter vibrating against her naked back.

"What the actual fuck!" Vera curses for the first time as Alexander's laugh begins to cease.

With no time spared, Vera finds herself face to face with the bastard interrupting her from her peace time. "No such words should come from the mate of mine." He says teasingly. He wore a bleak expression yet, Vera could see the smirk breaking away before he fought it away.

"Well excuse me, I wouldn't have shouted it in the first place if my mate hadn't scared the living shit out of me!" Vera mutters utterly baffled. Alexander gaining irritation, squeezes her.

"Vera. Do not detest me." He slants his eyebrows beginning to glare at her with her feet floating from the ground as he held her.

"You'll never say another word like that. Especially not to your alpha." Alexander growled.

Vera only stares at him for a moment thinking he was far too maddening, that it was just about the last straw for her. She considered his words before deciding he was really, genuinely out of it.

"Seriously what the fuck made you do that? I've seen way to many horror movies to know how it ends with the innocent girl in the bath." She pokes at his chest. Truthfully, she'd been pranked and bothered far too many times growing up in a host with her sister, Andy.

Vera began to lecture the evidently bigger male in front of her. In between her discomfort, she feels Alexander wrapping his hands around her throat pushing her against the bathroom wall with a thud. The Alpha tends to do this often, Vera notes.

Through the foggy bathroom mirror, Vera could see her reflection staring back at her with shiny brown eyes that seemed to glance farther down Alexander's physique, more so his rippling back muscles.

The scars that ran down her mate's backside did nothing but peer at her with confession and promises to a slumbering honesty.  She stiffens so tightly in attempt to cave in but couldn't as curiosity frolicked in grease and condensation, fairly stunning but aware— she skims her fingertips around the edges of her mate's creases and heat.

Alexander reels her into his hard chest that bounced from the impact of her breast meeting his.

The prince absentmindedly dismissed how naked she were but he pretended as if he didn't care to register.He moistens his lips after darting his tongue outside of his mouth and licks over his bottom lip, with ease, he had Vera in a choke hold.

"Listen closely, because I don't think your picking up entirely what I'm laying down." Alexander's wine colored eyes glistened, staring daggers into her soul.

Vera lifted herself to try and maneuver in his grasp only for him to turn her around to face him. He was so hot, Vera felt to be melting. Especially with his scent engulfing her entire existence.

"Never at all again. Open your mouth to spew filthy words so easily to disrespect me. Or I'll fill it with something else." Tilting Vera's head back with his hand against her Adam's apple, he slurs on his words lavishing the sight of her small, full body for the taking.

But he fought back his urges and instead scoffs,"Do you understand me, mate." The prince snarls out, before letting go. He doesn't look at her again before he exited the hot and steamy air.

Vera hears the door slam. How he left her swarming body with butterflies all flustered like that, filled with heat. Begging for more.

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 16.1K 51
After being blinded by those sworn to protect her, Artemis trades her vision for her ability to have a mate. Only things are not as they seem when sh...
2.6M 73.8K 83
HIGHEST RANK:- #6 IN WEREWOLF!! -------- I went into her room through the window. She was lying peacefully on her small bed. I went near her and bent...
1.7K 61 35
***Note: It's all fiction.*** A beast. A human. Both are destined to be soulmates. One thinks that it's unfair for a human to have to live with a bea...
112K 5.8K 140
A perfectly planned and coordinated cross country trip sends a young woman's world spiraling out of control with lifelong secrets coming to light, ke...