Blind By Love

By love_angell20

"This is Rumaan's child" I heard mama said. I didn't look up at her. I keep my head lowered. because I didn't... More

prologue
1. Our first night. he left
2. waiting for him
3. After 8 years
4. Did he forget?
5. Their nikah
6. talk to me
7. Chocolate ice cream
8. Divorce?
9. Her confession. his promised.
10. Green signal.
11. Closeness
12. Lizard prank | maintain some distance
13. Don't show me your face again
Thank you
14. kiss me!!
15. Not first but second kiss
16. Open your eyes/ drunk!!
17. I want you!
18. Ellen. marriage proposal
19. party part 1
20. party part 2
21. Birthday gift
Author's Note.
22. All mine / All yours
23. Romance
24. Good bye Ellen
25. jealousy.
26. Your my secret / Date
27. New trouble Ariba
28. misunderstanding
29. Asking forgiveness
30. Hana VS Ariba
31. hurt and pain
32. Distance
33. Breaking point
New stories prologue
34. Completely broken
35. broken souls
Happy note
36. Winning her again
37. She's afraid of me!?
38. Be strong!
39. Regretting
40. Our baby
41. Give me last chance / final decision
42. Dua / Momin
43. divorce papers!
44. Till baby's birth
45. Back to home
46. Parents graves
47. Hana's hatred
48. Prove her wrong
49. Rahmaan's struggle
50. His pain / her happiness
51. Beautiful moments
52. Torture night for maan
53. On the edge of losing
54. It's suffocating!
55. Our end.
covers
57. blind by love. part 2
Epilogue.
Changing name.
Bonus chapter.
sequel / New stories.

56. Blind by love. part 1

35.8K 1.5K 568
By love_angell20

Assalamualaikum

Hey people 🙈

Look how much I love you that's why I'm here cause I can't see you guys sad.

Okay now please Don't kill me after reading this longest chapter of the story......

************

4 years later

"Aaahh" she screamed in pain.

"Please calm down! Nothing will happen jaan" her husband yelled.

"If anything happened then I will kill you" she shouted he hugged her tightly.

"Please Nabeel bhai drive fast" he yelled. While wiping her face which was sweaty due to her screames and pain.

"I'm driving! I Can't fly this car if I can then I would" Nabeel tried joke and earned a slapped in his arm from his wife.

"Don't make fun Nabeel.. can't you see how much in pain she is" Marziya scolded him.

"No he can't.. he just can make fun of me and my poor wife...."

"Can you guys stop fighting! I'm in pain! Drive fast Nabeel bhai" She screamed and everyone sealed their lips.

As they reached hospital he took her in his arms and walked inside. Nurses came with doctors and they took her inside the labour room.

"Hey relax" Nabeel said putting his hands on his shoulder.

"How can I? I can't see her in pain" he replied with low and pained voice.

"But this pain is good... Isn't it?" Nabeel asked smiling.

"Yes! And you will see after few hours even she will forget her pain" marziya said smiling too.

"But still..." he trailed off and sat on the bench. The both husband and wife sat beside him.

After almost 2 hours later doctor came outside and they all Whip their head toward doctor.

"How's my wife doctor?" He asked anxiously. Doctor smiled at him.

"Very less people ask how is their wife other than how's my baby" doctor State smiling.

"Don't worry... Your wife and your baby girl is fine.. we will shift them to private room then you can meet them" doctor inform and he took a breath of relief. And smiled. Thinking about his daughter.

"Congratulations... Finally your dream cames true having a daughter" Nabeel congratulates hugging him.

"Alhamdulillah" he replied while grinning.

After another half an hour he went inside to see his newborn daughter and his love of life,, his wife.

As he stepped inside he saw her sitting on the bed while admiring her daughter who was in cot. She lifted her head as she felt his presence and look at him. And gave him wide bright smiled. He just stood there staring his both women.

"Will you come inside or will stood there like statue" she asked in her soft voice and he came back to his senses. He almost ran to her and hugged her tightly sitting infront of her.

"Thank you, thank you so much for this precious gift.. now my family is completed" he exclaimed happily and pulled back cupping her face.

"You. Our son and our daughter is my life.. thank you so much for giving me this beautiful family" he said smiling.

"Oh yes! Where is my son?" she asked as she reminds that her son didn't show up yet.

"He is with his dadi.. don't worry" he said and she calmed.

He stare at his daughter. And then at his wife who was smiling at him.
He came closer to her before smashing his lips on hers for a beautiful happy kiss which she return without wasting time. He kissed her passionately yet softly. After spending few moments of their kiss he pulled back and put his forehead on hers.

"I love you meri Jaan.. I love you so much" he confessed with so much love.

"I love you too muneeb" she also confessed with the same love. Their beautiful moments interrupted by their daughter. She started crying.

Muneeb look at his daughter and took her in his hand carefully. He sat beside her while taking her features in.

"She has your eyes" she stated. muneeb smiled at this.

"And she has your lips... Where I love to kiss" he said grinning. She just blushed at this while slapping his shoulder playfully. They both busy in themselves when they heard a loud voice.

"Congratulations" turning back they saw rahmaan stood there with one hand in balloons and the other with flowers.

When muneeb saw him he stood up from there with his daughter still in his arms. Rahmaan came toward them with bright smile on his face.

"Thank you" muneeb replied with smiled as well. Rahmaan look at her with the same smiled and went to her.

"This is for you" he said while giving her flowers which she took mumbling small "thank you" with small smile.

"So... Let me see your daughter"he said excitedly to Muneeb and stood infront of him. Muneeb smiled and was about to give him his daughter he stopped with High pitch feminine voice came from the door.

"DON'T YOU DARE RAHMAAN AHMED MIRZA" at this rahmaan face break into wide grinned.

"I will dare" he said winking at her and took muneeb's daughter and kissed her forehead.

"I won" rahmaan yelled.

"You cheater" she yelled walking inside the room.

"Hey guys... This is hospital and my daughter is new in this world so please stop yelling she will be scared" he scolded them and they gave him apology smile. Muneeb took his daughter and went to his wife -who was smiling softly at them- and sat there

"But still I'm not taking this" she said offended.

"It doesn't matter... I won and you know what you have to do" he almost whispered smirking. She looked at him wide eyes and slapped him on his chest.

"I won't" she said in determination and rahmaan's smiled widened.

"Yes you will" he announced with confidence.

"Maan" she warned him.

"Jaan-e-maan" he said still smiling.

"I won't talk to you" she said turning around and went to muneeb and his wife and took their daughter. Rahmaan came behind her and wrapped his arms around her making her startled.

"Can I breath without talking to you?" he asked putting his chin in her shoulder. She move her head to look at him and saw him staring at her with love.

"Ahem ahem" muneeb clear his throat as he saw them going on their usual romantic mode.

"This is hospital guys" he reminded them again.

"It's not my fault.. its Hana's.. she always distract me" he said defencely.

"Accha... Tum ghar chalo batati hun tumhe (let's go home.. then you will know)" she said glaring at him.

"Oh please hanu... Your making me embarrasse showing your eagerness" he teased holding back his laugh. Hana's eyes widened and cheeks flushed.

"Maan" she gasp feeling embarrassed at his boldness. While rahmaan chuckled and muneeb joined him.

"You too muneeb" hana look at him offended.

"I didn't do anything princess" he defended raising his hands up. But still had that teasing smiled. Hana narrowed her eyes at them. And look at kinza (muneeb's wife) and saw her smiling.

"Kinza you should stop them teasing me" hana said pouting. Kinza smiled at this.

"How can I? You know I adore your couple.. and I love seeing you like this" she said with so much admiration. Hana look down and started playing with the little baby. Showing clearly that she was angry at them. Rahman smiled and came infront of her.

"Okay sorry.. don't spoil your mood" he said pleadingly. Hana look at him for moment before smiling

Marziya came inside with her husband and they all talked for sometime before hana and rahmaan take their leaves. Cause they left their children in home with their grandparents. And rahmaan couldn't spend his time away from his children for long.

***********

"You cheat it" hana said as they sat in the car.

"Already told you it doesn't matter.... We had a bet that who will hold muneeb's daughter first they will win and loser will have do whatever winner say and I'm won" he winked at her smirking.

They had a bet about whom muneeb will give his daughter first. Hana was saying proudly that muneeb would give his daughter to her first and rahmaan said muneeb will give him his daughter first. And as this they argued for all the way and bet that who will hold his daughter first they will win. Rahman knew if hana and he both ask him to give his daughter then he will surely give her to hana first that's why when they reached hospital rahmaan told hana to go and ask receptionist which room was kinza's and she went to receptionist as she didn't wanted him to go to her cause receptionist was a beautiful girl and hana is still the same insecure and possessive toward rahmaan.

Rehman took the opportunity and flew away because he had already asked Muneeb in which room they were in.

"I'm not going to do anything you will say" hana declared in determination.

"I will make you" he replied still with that smirk. Hana Huff in response and looked out of the window.

20 minutes past and hana was still looking out of the window but now She had small smile on her face. Rahman look at her momentary. He was busy in driving before but now that road is almost empty he thought about making a conversation.

"Thinking about me?" He asked smirking. Hana look at him raised her eyebrows.

"Is there anything special in you. That makes me think about you?" Hana asked hiding her smiled.

"Hurt! Its hurt hana" rahmaan said dramatically putting his hand on his chest. Hana shook her head smiling.

"And yes! We have two children and maybe that's enough for you to always think about me as how we made them" rahmaan said smirking and wink at her while Hana's face became red.

"Maan! You will never change!" she yelled slapped his arms playfully. Rahman started laughing.

"And trust me jaan., you love your dirty Maan most" rahmaan said pulling her closer to him. It's their luck that road was almost empty.

"No I'm not" hana denied as her face became colour of beetroot.

"Accha.. I think I should remind you, how you always screamed how much you love me while I...." He trailed off smirking. Hana's eyes widened. And face became hot and blood rushed to her face.

"Maan please" she lowered her head. her voice barely came out as she felt hot all over.

"God hana!. We are in the middle of road you can't just beg me here.. you should wait till we get home" he again tried to tease her but his voice came out hoarsely as he couldn't control his feelings. And hana notice his uneven voice and smirk.

hana went closer to him and placed a wet linger kiss on his cheeks. "Accha... what you will do when we get home?" Hana asked in whisper seductively caressing his jaw and stopped her thumb near his lips. He glanced at her with wide eyes before looking ahead to the road. Gulping he muttered "hanu I'm driving"

"I know" she said kissing his jaw with same seductive voice. She was literally laying on him by now. Rahman was trying his best to concentrate on his driving cause he didn't wanted them to hit anything.

"I want another child Maan, please" she whispered in his ear while nibbling there and then placing another kiss on him beneath his ear near his neck. On his soft spot. Rahmaan close his eyes momentary.

"Damn hanu! If you don't want me to stop this car here right now! and lost all the control then you better stop doing this" he whispered back groaning as this driving became torture for him.

Hana giggled and sat straight while holding his arms and putting her head on his shoulder.

"So drive fast" hana again teased him with her hand which were busy in making circles on his thigh.

"You become a very bad women hana.. teasing your husband isn't good as your aware of how I can take my revenge" he reminded her smirking and again had his upper hand on this teasing plus romantic plus dirty conversation.

Hana's eyes widened "you won't" she warned almost in fear. While rahmaan bite his lips still smirking.

"You should've think this before teasing me" he said firmly. at this hana bite her lips. She new she dig her own grave.

She hide her face in his arms groaning. Rahmaan chuckled and intertwined their hands and bring it to his lips before placing a linger loving kiss on the back of her hand.

She couldn't help but smiled thinking about how their life take U-turn and jumped on the world where only happiness existence no more pain. Only happiness. After going through hell they finally found their happiness. Allah finally end their suffering and blessed them with so much love and happiness.

********

Flashback 

4years back.

Hana's POV

Muneeb and I went for shopping for my baby. We were in mall when I saw a child about an 4to5 years old in front of the food court. He was alone and was crying.

I went to him and ask him what happened.. he said crying that he lost his parents. He couldn't find them.. and he hugged me feeling scared while continuesly crying and asking for his ammi and Abbu. I felt my heart sank seeing him like this. I asked him his name and then muneeb and I took him to the management and announced that we found a child and his name and age...

After sometime we saw a couple coming running. I recognise that the male was Ali. Maan's PA.?

As he came his son momin ran to his father and mother and they both hugged him while his mother was crying... As Ali saw me he came to me with his wife and son... He said thanks but. i was angry.

"You?..oh I just help you..who lied to my family... Who lied about rahmaan's health... How much money he gave you to lied in front of us" he looked at me confused for second but before he could say anything his wife came infront of me still holding momin's hand.

"My husband never lie... You don't even know him... So you can't just accuse him and call him a liar" she said clearly offended that I talked like this to her husband. "You don't know your husband came to my home and told my family that rahmaan was ill.. but I know he wasn't" I said angrily.

"And how came you sure that I was lying?" Ali came infront and asked.

"I just know" was all I said. He shook his head smiling sadly at me.

"You don't know... You don't even know what is going through your husband is... I know everything about you two... He told me.. I'm not saying what he did is forgivable...but still we are human we can make mistakes and we learned from them..and rahmaan learned with his mistake.. he was trying his hard.. I was there from the first day he joined his father's company... I saw him working and even crying for his hanu... I saw him how he is burning in his guilt and regrets... And after he got a job his struggle his hardship got double still he did everything... And that morning I bring him his house before that night he stay at office with me and without saying how much he was in fever and headache he did his work hiding his illness but when he couldn't handle anymore he placed his head on the table and when I went to check him i was shocked to know how much his forehead burning with Fever.. I sent him home to take rest... But when next day he come his face show how tired he was but still he attend his meeting...and after that you know" Ali explain. I felt my heart dropped and clenched painfully as I remember how I torture maan that night thinking about him negatively. I looked at Ali still not believing in his words.

"if you still don't believe me then... Apne bete ki sar ki Kasam kha kar kehta hun... Mera ek ek lafz sach hai ( I swear on my child that my each and every words is true)" he said putting his hand on momin's head.

"Rahmaan is regretting he really loves you" Ali said sincerely.

"Rahmaan... Abbu ye wohi chachu hai na jo us din masjid me ro rahe the? (dad is he the same uncle who was crying in the mosque that day)" all of sudden momin asked I look at him wide eyes.

"Yes beta" I replied. Momin look at me and then again his dad "and she is his wife?" He asked and Ali only nodded this time. Momin look at me and smilingly walked toward me.

"Toh rahmaan chachu ki dua qubool hai gayi? ( So rahmaan uncle's prayer has accepted?) He asked I sat down on my knees and ask what that means.

"He was Crying and praying that day that he wants his baby and his wife... I told him that I will pray for him and he will got what he want if he has his faith in allah.. aur dekhe aapi yaha hai iska matlab aap unhe mil gayi.. unki aur meri dua qubool ho gayi (and see.. your here, he got you... And his and mine prayer has accepted) " he said smiling widely. I felt my tears started falling and couldn't handle this anymore. I stood up and turned and saw muneeb was looking at me. I didn't say anything and ran outside with muneeb follow me. All the way I hadn't uttered a word. I was confused angry and don't know what. I was tired.. I just wanted to hugged my Maan after knowing his sufferings he was in fever but still he took everything silently I just wanted to forgive him wanted to forget everything and remember only my maan... But still my fear that he will betrayed me again was there... And that makes me more frustrated and confused. I don't want to make a same mistake. I don't want to be blind again.

As I came home I ran to my room and muneeb follow me.

"Hana... You can talk to me.. I'm your friend..." He was saying and as he put his hand on my shoulder I couldn't hold myself from hugging him. I was tired.

"Shh... princess please Stop crying" he said in concern

"I don't know what to do. I'm confuse.. it too much for me to bear muneeb... All this is killing me... A storms of confusion and fear is crawling in my every nerve.. I want peace... please do something muneeb... Please do something" I cried in his chest. While he tried to calm me down by rubbing his hand on my back. But suddenly feeling something uneasy my head Whip toward door and I felt all air knock on my throat making me breathless. I instantly took few steps back. I know now he will kill muneeb and if I came between them then he will not hesitate to kill me. He saw me in his arms. This was the undoing for the beast in his.

But what happened next make my soul almost come out of my body. He gave us smiled. A broken smiled.. not accusing but broken. He didn't even uttered a word and walked outside and then I saw mama baba was also there but after Maan left they also left without saying anything I sat on the bed afraid and crying what had happened just. Muneeb left without saying anything.

Next day aapi came and I told her everything.. she told me to do what my heart wants she never pressurized me doing anything. We heard a knock and after aapi walked out rahmaan come inside. And I was afraid to be near him. I was afraid to face his outburst as he didn't said anything after seeing me and muneeb like that but what happened make my life turned upside down again.

*********

Author's POV

As rahmaan left Hana's room she became numb. Her hands still on her stomach and for some reason she could still feel her baby moving too much but didn't give much thought as she was still thinking about what had happened just.

"Di... Di tumhe tumhari azaadi... Tum ab azaad ho.. (i gave you.. gave you your freedom ... you are free now)

Rahmaan voice started echoing her mind

kardiya tumhe azaad mere zabardasti ki Mohabbat se.. ( I set you free from my forced love)

I signed it...

you will be free to live your life with the person who deserve you... Who can make you happy.

"Your hate won... I'm leaving hana... From your life from this country so you can be happy in your life..

I love you... I...i lov..love you so... so.. damn much... That's why I...i want to request on...one more thing... It's our end... It's our end hana so Please forget me... an..and move on and be hap... Happy in your life" his broken and painful voice shudder Hana to the core.

"No!" A whisper left her mouth.

And then how rahmaan kissed her saying it's last time and that's where he crashed that wall which she built in front of her heart with his pure love.

"Your hate won..."

"No! I don't want to win" she muttered and tore that divorce papers in million pieces.

No! I don't want to win, I want to lose. I want to lose my fake hate for your pure love. How can you leave me? No! You can't be selfless... Your my selfish Maan.. you can't just written all the pain in your fate while giving me happiness.. you can't be that blind in your love to take every pain and every blame on you.. your not only one who was in fault.. now I realised my immaturity is the biggest fault that led us here then how could you just punished yourself only. No! I'm not gonna allow this. You can't leave me.

She kept talking to her and didn't realise that rahmaan had already left the house.

My flight is in few hours

she recalled his words and realised how much time she wasted crying here while thinking about their life. She started panicking and hurriedly stood up and heard a something fall on the floor she look at it and saw its her wedding locket she pick it up and wore without wasting second and ran outside.

"Maan" she yelled as she walked in the living room. She look at everyone. Marziya was sitting on the sofa with muneeb Shabana was crying on her husband shoulder.

"Where is Maan?" Hana asked as they all gaze up at her.

"His gone" said muneeb making her stumbled.

"No! He can't leave me! He can't" hana yelled and ran outside of the house. Follow by Marziya and muneeb.

"Maan! Maan!" She started screaming.

"Hana!" Marziya ran to her and held her as she was about to ran toward gate.

"Hana! he is gone.. and it's been half an hour.. he must be on his way to the airport" marziya try to make her understand that she was too late.

"No! How can he leave me?! He can't do this!" Hana screamed jerking her hand.

"Hana relax.. I'm calling him.. just relax" muneeb said and Hana's eyes lit up a little. She walked toward him.

"Yeah! Call him! now call him.! I'm relax" she said wiping that sweat which wet her face from fear and pain which she was feeling in her stomach but try to ignore it. Her breath become uneven.

"It's ringing? give it to me" hana said but muneeb Shook his head disappointly.

"He switched off his mobile" he informed and hana felt her heart dropped.

"What? Then how can we reached to him now" marziya asked worriedly. She also forgive him after talking to hana and knowing everything he did to win her from hana. But she didn't stopped him cause she thought hana still don't want to forgive him.

"We can't reach him.. cause it will take almost two hours to get to the airport and it's already 4:45 And his flight is at around 7. He...."

"No" hana whisper cutting him and in the next second she fall on the ground.

"Maaann!!!" She screamed at the top of lungs that led her water broke. She started feeling immense pain.

"Ahh!" Hana screamed clutching her stomach. Marziya eyes widened and shabana Ahmed also ran outside.

"Hana" marzi held her.

"Hana! Ya Allah! We need to take her to the hospital" shabana said worriedly as she saw hana trouser wet.

"Maam! Maan please come back! Please don't leave me!"  Hana started crying loudly while calling her maan to come back as if he can heard her.

Ahmed shabana and marziya sat hana In the car while muneeb stood outside looking at her who was continuesly calling her Maan.

"Your not coming?" Ahmed asked at this muneeb shook his head.

"I'm going to bring Hana's Maan back" he said and ran toward his car and drive away as fast as he could.

"How can he....he lea...leave me mama? He...he didn't even think about our ba...baby... How ca...can he leave us.... when we both ne..needed him most" hana started mumbling. Her pain become worst but the thought that her Maan left her make her heart bleeding.

"Shh.. hana... Beta you need to relax.. it's time for your baby to come in this world... You should think about it " shabana was trying to calm her down while wiping her face.

"No! I don't want my baby to come to this world without its father" hana yelled throwing her head back on the seat while clutching her baby bump breathing hard.

They reached hospital and immediately took hana inside labour room but she was ranting only one name.

Maan

*****

As rahmaan drove out of the house he became more restless. His heart wanted to go back. Screaming on him to go back for some reason. He felt he couldn't breath but still he hadn't stopped the car and continue his drive. He knew if he listen to his heart then he will become weak and will try to force hana unintentionally that's what he never wants. So he continued his drive trying to calm his heart. But suddenly his car's tyre make some screeching sounds and he have to stop the car.

Getting out of the car he looked at the tyre and found that puncture. Sighing he looked back at the road where he came from and again felt something or someone was calling him.

"No one is calling you Rahman.. no one needs you" he told himself and hold his head in anxious he felt his hana was calling him but he wanted that thought to brush off.

Taking out his stuff he started searching for taxi. Where he was right now there was not even a single vehicle could be seen.

After 20 minutes he finally found a taxi and sat inside and rested his head on the seat feeling tired and his eyes burning again. Taxi was about to start when another car stopped in front of that taxi. Rahmaan wasn't in his senses so he haven't paid attention and remind his eyes closed but suddenly he heard door opening sound. he opened his eyes and before he could see who or understand what happened someone grabbed his collar and drag him outside. Rahman turned and saw muneeb, he punch rahmaan's face to drag him out of his self-pity. He grabbed his collar and shouted at his face.

"Whare the hell do you think your going?!" Rahman was shocked to see muneeb standing infornt of him with deadly glared.

"What are you doing here?" Rahman asked in bewilderment. Muneeb pushed Rahman.

"I'm here to give you same sense and my peace of mind!" saying this he again punched him. Rahman stumbled a little and look at him confused and shocked but then another emotion filled him anger.

"Stop it muneeb!" He yelled.

"You stop it!" Muneeb again was about to hit him but this time rahmaan held his fist.

"You know I can return this very well!" Rahman said through his gritted teeth.

"Sahab aap aa rahe hai ya Mai jaon (mr. Are you coming or should I go)" a taxi driver asked. Rahman look at him and nodded.

"Mai aara hun (I'm coming)" rahmaan said and was about to turn muneeb pushed him away from the taxi.

"Your not going anywhere?" Muneeb announced. Rahman look at him surprised and shocked but ignored it as he was getting late for his flight.

He took a step but again muneeb pushed him back "what?" Rahmaan shouted irritated.

"You won't understand! Will you?" Muneeb yelled in frustration.

"Muneeb what the hell is your problem man! I'm leaving now! Go and live your life!" Rahman yelled back frustrated as well.

"Your not going anywhere" muneeb said and pulled out his suitcase from taxi and told taxi driver to go

"No! Chacha rukye! What are you doing!?" Rahman first stopped taxi driver and then yelled on muneeb.

"I'm doing what's best for all of us! You lost your mind so someone has to be in their right mind" muneeb said glaring at rahmaan.

"Muneeb.. I don't have time for any argument" rahmaan said and before he could take a step toward taxi muneeb's next word make him froze on his spot.

"Hana needs you Rahman.. she is in labour pain" rahmaan abruptly turned to look at him with wide eyes

"Wh...what!?" He asked in shock. Hana still had few day before her due date but it's too early for her delivery.

"Yes" muneeb nodded in affirmation. Rahman stood there shocked. He didn't know what to do. He looked straight on muneeb face and remember how hana cried in his arms and was asking for peace from him. That thought again rip his heart out but he control on his emotions and said.

"She don't need me.. she needs you" with so much difficulties he uttered this but got a punch in return.

"How can you be so fu**ing idiot! Can't you see how much that stupid girl love you! Can't you see she is dying there screaming your name! And you want me to accept your mad wife and your child.. no I'm not that stupid"  He paused to get any response but rahmaan was in shock after seeing and hearing his this response but his glared was still there. Muneeb sighed and rubbed his face before Continue.

"She really loves you! She is still in love with you blindly! She never give your place to anyone! She already told me that she will never accept me she just wanted a pure friendship. And what you saw yesterday that was our pure friendship I was just comfort her as she was in her worse state of mind. she will tell you everything now please come with me rahmaan she really needs you. Your baby really needs you" muneeb said in one breath and pleaed as he remembered Hana's painful face and her screamed for her maan.
Rahman stare at him in disbelief.

"She needs me?" He asked to confirm and muneeb nodded yes.

To be continue.....

*********

How was it?

Yesterday my previous chapter make me realise what's my readers for me. Your guys comments make me cry. I'm really sorry guys for that stupid prank. But I had to do this, to know what would be your reaction if I ended up like that.
You remember I told you that some of readers doesn't want hana Maan to endup together and want me to change ending. I almost thought I will end like that what I did yesterday. But my heart never accept that thought so that's why I wanted to know what you will feel and trust me after that I felt guilty as almost everyone was saying they were crying and hating that ending. And for the first time your harsh comments on me make me smile knowing that how attached you are to the story this much as me. and desperately wanted Happy ending as much as me😍

So again sorry for that🙉

I really love you guys. Thank you thank you so much for all the support and appreciation.

Love you all❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

410K 15.4K 36
Ever wonder how your supposed best day of life will turn into a lifelong nightmare. Two people, two different worlds yet bound by the same emotion, "...
948K 57.2K 65
I stare at him horrified. it couldn't happen my life was already ruined, and I don't want it to be ruined any further. No! It can't happen! I scream...
636K 27.4K 33
"Just go away, you know that I don't like your touch. Then why are you here? You think you're his mumma? No, he will for sure forgot you when he will...
466K 18.9K 48
"How I wish you had first seen your ugly face in the damn mirror before confessing your shitty feelings to me!" He smiled cunningly while taking a s...