Love Bites [SonAdow]

By ArrySonic

What happens when Sonic stumble upon a mystery mansion? Inside there is someone who's waiting for him as a sp... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
EPISODE 18
EPISODE 19
EPISODE 20
EPISODE 21
EPISODE 22
EPISODE 23
EPISODE 24
EPISODE 25
EPISODE 26
EPISODE 27
EPISODE 28
EPISODE 29
EPISODE 30
EPISODE 31
EPISODE 32
EPISODE 33
EPISODE 34
EPISODE 35
EPISODE 36

EPISODE 10

1.3K 37 2
By ArrySonic

The next day, Amy visit Sonic in the next morning like he said. She knocked the door many times until someone opened it.

Sonic: Oh, Amy. Ssshhh... I want you to stay quiet.

Amy: Why?

Sonic: I will explain once we got inside a room.

Sonic take Amy to the empty room where she's safe from the vampires. Amy look at him confused.

Amy: Is there something wrong, Sonic?

Sonic: Uhh... If I tell you, you won't believe me and start laughing.

Amy: No, I won't. Tell me...

Sonic: Well, there are 6 vampires live inside this mansion.

Amy: *chuckled* Oh what?! Sonic, you know vampires aren't real. Stop reading books about vampires!

Sonic: I told you that you won't believe me! There's a real vampires living here and I want you to stay here.

Amy: Oh, so, you're not joking?

Sonic: I'm not joking! They are real! I know that I shouldn't believe but they are!

Amy: Okay, I will stay here and locked the door so they couldn't come in.

Sonic: Great! I need you to be quiet. I will cook some food for you. *walk away*

Amy: Okay!

Sonic quickly ran to the kitchen and then he stumbled upon Scourge, who is thirst for blood. He take the blood pack and he saw Sonic.

Scourge: Oh, hey, there. Sonic...

Sonic: Ugh... Will you leave me alone?! I have something to do right now! *walk pass by*

Scourge: I heard that there's a guest here...

Sonic: What? No, there's no new guest here.

Scourge: Oh. Is that so? I would like to check on Silver if he's doing great. *walk away while laugh evilly*

>Later<

Sonic: *knocked the door softly*

Amy: *opens the door and let Sonic in*

Sonic: Here. I cook meat with delicious stew.

Amy: Aww... You're so kind! *take the food* I wonder if your father accept our marriage...

Sonic: Wha?!! We never talked about that. My father is happy if both of us getting married.

Amy: Really?! What does he said?!

Sonic: He said, I'm very proud of you if you married with Amy Rose. She's beautiful like your mother and really good at cooking too. She deserves you!

Amy: Aww, Sonic. Your father is nice too just like his son! *eats*

Sonic: Yeah...

Suddenly, there's a bump sound above them and Amy look at Sonic, shocked.

Amy: Is that...?

Sonic: Yeah, that's the vampires. I need to check on them *about to walk away*

Amy: Sonic, you okay if you go alone? I'm afraid you might get hurt.

Sonic: Nah... I'm fine. I will come back later. *walk away and locked the door*

At the second floor, he saw Shadow fighting with Scourge all of a sudden.

Sonic: Shadow! What's going on?!

Shadow: *looks* He just stole my blood pack! The blood pack had my name on it!

Scourge: Hey, there's no name here just a symbols!

Shadow: Yeah, right and that symbols was belong to me! *growl*

Sonic: Okay, ssshhh... Calm down. Scourge, give back the blood pack and I'll take another one.

Scourge: *growls and gives up* Fine!

After the fight and the problems, Sonic walk back to Amy's room and Shadow was curious that he didn't walk into master's room.

Amy: You fight with them?! I heard you're shouting.

Sonic: Yeah... It's hard to take care of them alone. But, I'm good.

Amy: *chuckled* I wonder how on earth that you handle them.

Sonic: You don't wanna know about this. So, you stay here for 2 days?

Amy: mhm... 2 days!

Sonic: Well, enjoy your stay. Oh, I will take you for a walk in the morning. Be sure to wake up on time. I'll pick you up.

Amy: Okay...

>On master's bedroom<

Sonic walk in and saw Shadow standing in front of the window, watching the moon.

Shadow: Sonic, can I talk with you for a while?

Sonic: Shadow, I'm not gonna talk about the same problem! We already settled that!

Shadow: No, It's about something else. Did you bring someone inside your mansion?

Sonic: *surprised* N-No...

Shadow: Really? Then, why I saw you walking inside the other room?

Sonic: Will you please don't get involved in this issues?! I hate you and everything what you said to me!!

Shadow: Is that so? *pinned Sonic harshly into the wall* I asked you the same question, did you bring someone inside this mansion this morning?!

Sonic: *cough* I said no! *cough*

Shadow: *release Sonic*

Sonic: *fall to the ground*

Shadow: I will not kill you for your father's sake. I will keep you like I always did. I don't need to know if you bought any guest here and if she dies... It's your problem. *walk out from the room*

Sonic: (How did he know that the person I bought inside was a girl...?)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 6K 26
Shadow and Sonic are assigned a very dangerous mission with Rouge and Omega. This isn't a problem for Rouge or Omega, but the two hedgehogs aren't so...
22K 959 16
Ever since Sonic starts visiting a local coffee shop, he's been having the same dream consistently about this mysterious hedgehog. He felt so real to...
109K 2.7K 18
{Sonic Boom Universe} 《Warning! Boy×Boy, swearing, violence, potential smut[Bottom Shadow], suicide\cutting, mentions of rape, and a bit of Manourge...
28.7K 716 17
Shadow had just gotten off of work from GUN after doing all the missions he had to cover for Rouge and omega, he had to go and grab some groceries wh...