Outer Banks ( The Sixth Pogue...

By bella123r

Just another fan of the Netflix show Outer Banks. Daily updates. She goes by S, or that's at least what her... More

Chapter 2- All Aboard
Chapter 3- Lighthouse
Chapter 4- Redfield
Chapter 5- Figure Eight
Chapter 6- Rich kid problems
Chapter 7- Out in the Open
Chapter 8- Bargin

Chapter 1- Goodbye Father

26 1 0
By bella123r

Hello!
Ever wondered what you're life could be inside the world of Netflix Outer Banks, well here's a pretty awesome idea.
Hope you enjoy!!

Chapter 1 -

It was just another ordinary day, I'd woken up around nine-ish, headed into town to collect some groceries and was now walking along the path back home when I hear a commotion coming from the rivers edge. A large group of people were gathering, some crying, others yelling. I place the groceries in the basket on my quaint bike and rush over to see what all the fuss is about.

Before I can make it through the crowd there's the sound of a police officer asking everyone to stand back, and then I hear the cry of a woman, my mother. I finally push through and see a man sprawled out of a stretcher, eyes closed, his completion is too blue! My mother spots me and pulls me into a tight hug just as a wave of realisation washes over me. Hot tears roll down my cheeks and I cry into your mother's arms.
"W-what happened?" I splutter though deep breaths.
"They found him this morning, he must have drowned over night"
"But why was he out int he storm" I cry,
"He was still looking for that god- damn gold" she whispered " you mustn't say anything."

My mother begs me to return home while she accompanies Scooter to the hospital. She leaves with the officers as the crowd disperses. Slowly I push my bike home, too upset to ride as I can barley see through the haze of tears. I didn't know much about my fathers treasure hunt, only that he and a few close friends had been trying to locate the missing gold from the famous Royal Merchant shipwreck. I told myself that the storm that howled through town last night must have capsized the boat drowning my father. The same thing had happened to a boy named John B except they never found his fathers body.

It was getting late and my mother still hadn't returned home, until this morning I had planned to attend a party at the beach but now I didn't feel as though I could move from the sofa- the pain had numbed me through! Instead I open dads liquor cabinet and take out a half full bottle of whiskey. After times got hard I promised my parents I wouldn't drink and party like I used to, but tonight was different. I begin to take large mouthfuls of the bitter drink feeling my cheeks flush and my heartbeat quickening.

Before long the bottle is empty yet I still crave more to numb the pain. The party! I don't bother to change out of my worn jeans and white T. It's dark but the moon is peeping from behind a thin vail of cloud above as my feet finally reach the cold sand. I spot the divide between the Pogues and the Kook's, I stand for a moment not sure where entirely you belong. I look about spotting Rafe surrounded by his friends and as he looks up we catch eyes. He grins and walks over, a bottle of expensive liquor in his hand.
"Didn't think we'd be seeing you tonight" he said softly,
"Well I'm never one to miss a party" I say listlessly,
"Here you look like you could do with another" he says pouring me a drink, gladly I take it and before I know it the world around me is spinning, the music in my ears is loud and I'm dancing in a less tasteful way then I probably should have been against Rafes' swaying body.

I find myself kissing Rafe when there's a sudden commotion. A fight has broken out between Rafes friend Topper and the boy John B. Rafe rushes over to help and the fight escalates. Suddenly a blonde haired boy, JJ pulls out a gun to threaten Topper. The surrounding crown backs away fearful of what the boy may do. Feeling overly confident and having taken a few martial art classes I rushed over cockily.
"Hey asshole!" I yell, he looks up bewildered by my sudden serge of confidence. Without saying another word I smack the gun from his hand. JJ stands motionless, I hear a few faint laughs from Kooks, I look icily at JJ for a second before bending over to Topper  "stop being a prick" I say picking up the gun and walking off. There's a moments silence before people begin to dip or return to the drinking and chatting.
"Hey that was totally badass" says Rafe rushing to my side.
"Shut up" I say. Fuelled with anger and desperation I grab his face kissing him, any feelings I might have had for him were long gone and what happened next was purely because I was beyond wasted and still heartbroken over my father.

Hope you enjoyed this first chapter, don't forget to leave a like and a comment of what you thought!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941K 21.6K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
74.2K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...