𝓜𝓪𝓯𝓲𝓪 𝓫𝓾𝓵𝓵𝔂'𝓼 𝓪𝓷...

By Skz_haven

"No one can have you beside me" he said "Why are you making my life a living hell? What have I done to you? S... More

Characters details
Chapter 01:The worse night.
Chapter 02: Meeting with your worse nightmare.
Chapter 03:The grand party.
Chapter 04: Why you Came to my life.
Chapter 05: The love that can't be express.
Chapter 06: What is this feeling.
Chapter 07: The lover turn into bully.
Chapter 08:I loved you but i lost you.
Chapter 09: I love you jisoo.
Chapter 10: I can't love you.
Chapter 11:The grand ball.
Chapter 12:Why you lied to me.
Chapter 13: Baekhun's birthday.
Chapter 14:Most painful news.
Chapter 15: Jungkook's engagement.
Chapter 16: Good bye my love.
Chapter 17: A new life.
Chapter 18:I still want you.
Chapter 19: Forgot my dark past.
Chapter 20:Come back to Seoul.
Chapter 21: Welcome back my love.
Chapter 22:Why him.
Chapter 22:I won't leave you alone.
Chapter 23: Jisoo's wedding.
Chapter 24: Crazy for you(21+)
Chapter 25: Destroy him.
Chapter 26:Why jungkook.....
Chapter 27:I will never forgive him.
Chapter 28:You have to love me
Chapter 29:Sorry alex.......
Chapter30:Say yes....
Chapter:31:My Unwilling Marriage.
Chapter 32:Revenge Love. (21+)
Chapter 33: Love Acting.
Chapter 34: Let's The Game Begin.
Chapter 35:The Honeymoon.
Chapter 36:The Honeymoon Pt. 2(21+)
Chapter 37: On The Mission.
Chapter 38: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 39: On The Mission Pt. 2
Chapter 40: He Is Gone.
Chapter 41:Coming For You My Love.
Chapter 42: Hello Jungkook.
Chapter 43:I Am Jealous.(18+)
Chapter 44: I Can't Live Without Him.
Chapter 45: HE is The One I Have Been Waited For (Final).
Epilogue Part 1(21+)
An announcement 👀.

Epilogue Last Part (21+)

7.5K 164 42
By Skz_haven

Y/n pov.........

Y/n:Ohhhhh my gosh really.

Jungkook: Yes we are going to get marry again.

Y/n:But why you took this decision now.

Jungkook:You know that baby I forced you to marry me but now you also love me so I want to marry you again and start a new life with you.

Y/n:Jungkook I am really happy to hear that.

Jungkook:So Mrs.jeon will you marry me again.

Y/n:Of course Mr.jeon.

The wedding day............

Today I am getting married again but this time its not a force marriage. This time I am not doing this for revenge. This time I am really happy and I am marrying someone whome I love. So I am now at the changing room getting ready for the Marriage. We came back so Seoul 2 weeks ago and the me and jungkook decided to get married again and now I am in my wedding gown waiting for the time when the wedding will start.

Rose:Wow y/n you're looking like an angel.

Lisa:Yeah right your looking so beautiful jungkook will drool by looking at you.

Jisoo:Guys we have to go now. Y/n your dad is waiting for you at the aisle.

Y/n:ok let's go then.

We all walk out of the changing room and went to the venue. I saw my dad and went towards him and link my arm with him. We both start walking on the aisle. I saw jungkook at the end of the aisle. He is looking really breathtaking handsome.

My dad took my hand and place it on jungkook hand.

Priest:Before the marriage start would you like to tell something to each other.

Jungkook:Yes father. Oh y/n when I first saw you I feel in love with you. When I first saw you my whole surrounding was stopped. I only focused on you. I even transferred to your school to see you. Your one glance was enough for me to make my day. But you were scared of me that time. I really tried to make you not scared of me. Everything was OK but something happened that make you hate me. You even tried to take revenge from me but now everything is okay now. Y/n I promise you that I will always love you. You are the first love of my life and also you will be the last love of my life. I love you jeon y/n.

Y/n:Jeon jungkook our first meet was not that romantic but was really weird. I was really scared of you first. But time by time I got really weird feeling for you. I always think that what is this feeling. But then I came to know it was love. But something really bad thing happened with us which make me hate you. I even tried to distroy you but now I realise my mistake and I came to know that my love for you become more stronger.

Priest:Jeon jungkook do you take oh y/n as your lawful wife in every situation in your life till death tore you apart.

Jungkook:I do.

Priest:Oh y/n do you take jeon jungkook as your lawful husband in every situation of your life till death tore you apart.

Y/n:Yes I do.

Priest:Now you both exchange the ring.

Priest:Now I announcement both of you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride.

Jungkook look at me and smirk before he pulled me towards him and kissed me. The crowd start to scream.

Jisoo:Congratulations.

Y/n:Thanks unnie.

Eomma: Y/n jungkook you guys have to leave now cause I booked 2 room at the best hotel in Seoul.

Y/n:Ohhh my gosh really thanks Eomma.

Eomma:Hmm you're welcome dear.

Y/n:Eomma where is appa?

Appa:Here I am my daughter-in-law.

Y/n:Appa I am really sorry for what I did before I hope you could forgive me for what I did.

Appa:Dont say that dear I must say now that you are the perfect life partner for my son. Go dear.

We say goodbye to all of them and went to hotel. When we went inside we saw the room was decorated really well. Suddenly I feel someone back hugged me.

Jungkook: Baby no body is going to disturb us so we should do our work what say.

Y/n:Which work.

Jungkook:You know that which work I am talking about.

Y/n:I don't know that you can show me.

Jungkook:As your wish.

He lift me up and put me on the bed and hovered over me. That night we make our bond really special.

1 year later.......

Y/n pov.........

Jungkook:You can do this baby push.

Y/n:I Can't it's freaking hurts.

Jungkook:Just endure it baby.

Y/n:Shut the fuck up jungkook you can't understand how much its hurt to give birth.

Doctor:Mrs. Jeon just three more push and the baby will come out.

Yes you guessed right I am going to give birth. After 1 month of our marriage I came to know that I am pregnant.

Y/n:Ughhhh sorry jungkook I have to do this.

Jungkook:W... What.

I grab his and dug my finger onto his flesh.

Jungkook:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Y/n:Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

(baby crying loudly).

At outside......

Jimin:Ohhh my god what a weird family. I didn't know that a boy have to go through the pain of labour. I am never gonna get marry.

Rose:Do you wanna die jimin.

Jimin:Hehe sorry baby I was joking.

(Inside the ot room).....

Doctor:Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Jeon its a boy.

The nurse place the baby on my lap. He exactly look like jungkook how cute. Ohhhh I remember now where is jungkook. I look around the room to see jungkook on the ground whimpering while holding his hand. Shit I guess I grabbed it really hard.

Y/n:Baby are you ok sorry I didn't mean to do that

Jungkook: it's OK I am fine where is my daughter.

Y/n:Idiot it's boy.

Jungkook:Ohhh yeah where is my son.

Y/n:Here.

I placed my son on his father hand. Jungkook was really shocked to see him. His eyes went huge and his mouth shaped into 0 shape. 😲😲😲😲😲😲.

Jungkook:Ohhhv my gosh he exactly look like me.

Y/n:I know so what should we name him.

Jungkook:Hmmm jeon ji-hyun.

Y/n:Wow its a nice name jeon ji-hyun. Welcome to the world jeon ji-hyun ah.

1 year later.......

Y/n:Hehe ji-hyun ah why are you so happy today huh.

Ji-hyun:(giggle).

Y/n:Ji-hyun ah say eomma eomma.

Jungkook:Huh he will never say eomma first he will say appa.

Y/n:No he won't.

Ji-hyun:A... A. Appa.

Jungkook:Yessssss see I told you.

Y/n:Ji-hyun ah seriously 😔😔😔😔😔.

Jungkook:That's my boy.

Y/n:😒😒😒😒😒.

Jungkook:😁😁😁😁😁.

Y/n:I hate you.

Jungkook:Love you too baby.

5 years later..........

Y/n:Ji-hyun come here right now.

Ji-hyun:No I want appa. I want to eat with appa.

Y/n:Your appa is at the office he will come later.

Ji-hyun:No I want appa.

???:Who is disturbing his eomma.

I turn around to see jungkook came back from his office.

Ji-hyun:Appaaaa.

He run towards jungkook and jungkook took him on his lap.

Jungkook:Did you miss your appa.

Ji-hyun:Yes a lot.

Jungkook:ok I am gonna freshen up now and then we will eat together.

Ji-hyun:ok appa.

After that jungkook went into his room to freshen up and came downstairs after 10 min.

Jungkook:Come ji-hyun appa will feed you.

Ji-hyun:Yayyyyy.

Y/n:Jungkook how was your day today?

Jungkook:It was really hectic. How was yours.

Y/n:Same as yours.

Ji-hyun:I don't want to eat anymore. I am full.

Jungkook:Ok ohhh ji-hyun your birthday is coming so what to do you want for your birthday gift.

Y/n:Hmmm ji-hyun ah what do you want tell us baby.

Ji-hyun:I want a baby sister.

Y/n:W... What.

Ji-hyun:I want only a baby sister nothing else.

Ohhhh my gosh seriously. I look at jungkook to see him giving me a smirk. Pervert.

Y/n:Baby ask something else.

Ji-hyun:No I only want that.

Y/n:ok fine I will think about it OK now its really late now so you should sleep.

Ji-hyun:ok eomma.

Y/n:Jungkook you should also take rest now I am taking ji-hyun to his room to sleep.

Jungkook:ok I will wait for you.

I took ji-hyun on my arms and took him to the room and put him on the bed. I stayed there till he sleep and then I went to my room. When I go there the room was really dark. I guess jungkook is asleep now. Suddenly I feel someone behind me.

Y/n:Who is there?

I got no answer but only silence. Suddenly I feel a hand sneak around my waist. I got panic to think it was someone else.

Jungkook:Shhh don't worry its be baby.

Y/n:Jungkook I thought you were sleeping.

Jungkook:How can I sleep now I have to fulfil the wish of my son right.

Y/n:W.. Which wish.

Jungkook:The wish he asked for his birthday present.

Y/n:No I don't want that.

Suddenly I feel wet sloopy kisses on my neck making me moan lightly.

Jungkook:Are you sure you don't want this baby girl.

Y/n:Take me in daddy.

Jungkook:That's my baby girl.

He picked me up and through me on the bed. After that he hovered over me.

Jungkook:I guess we should do something different.

Y/n:Like what.

Jungkook:You will see.

He stand up and went towards the Cupboard, open it and took something from there. When he came near me I saw what he took from the cupboard. Its

An pair of handcuffs and a blindfold.

Y/n: Don't tell me that you are going to use those thinks on me.

Jungkook:Yes I am going to use this things on you.

Y/n:Ughhhh n....

Before I could say anything he put the blindfold on me and handcuffs my both hand with the bed headboard. Ughhhh great.

Jungkook:Ohhh my gosh you look really hot right now.

Y/n:jungkook I don't like this handcuffs pull them out.

Suddenly I feel a sting pain on my buttchick.

Jungkook:Call me by my name again and you will feel it again.

Y/n:Y.. Yes d.. Daddy.

Jungkook:That's my baby girl

His hand is now on my shirt button opening it one by one. Once he fully open my shirt his and went towards my jeans and start to pull it down leaving me in my underwear.

Jungkook:Ohhhh black I like it.

He started to suck on my neck skin making me moan. After that he put his hand behind my back and unclaspe my bra leaving my upper part completely naked. He then start to suck my nipple really hard making me moan loud.

Jungkook:You are already moaning that loud just by me doing this then thing what you will do when I will drill into you.

Y/n:D... Daddy p... Please s... Stop t.... Teasing m... Me a... And f.. Fuck m... Me p... Please.

Jungkook:As your wish baby girl.

He pulled my panty down and position himself on my entrance. He then slowly put it in. After making me adjust it he start to thrust in me faster.

Y/n:Daddy p... Please o.. Open t.. This h... Handcuffs and b... Blindfold. I w... Wanna s.. See Y.. You and t... Touch Y.. You.

Jungkook:A... As Y.. You want b.. Baby.

He pulled the blindfold and the handcuffs and I immediately put my hands on his back and scratch it making him groan. After a while he cummed in me and I also cummed. We both were really tired so we both fall asleep.

3 years later.........

Jungkook:Who did this to my laptop huh.

Y/n:What happened jungkook?

Jungkook:Look my laptop is not working cause someone put water in it. Who did this?

???:Appa ji-hyun oppa did this.

Ji-hyun:No Appa jiwoo did this.

Jiwoo:No Appa ji-hyun oppa did this.

Jungkook:Ughhh kids are really a troublemaker.

Y/n:It's your fault you know you are the one who want another baby now endure it.

Jiwoo:Appa.

Jungkook:Yes jiwoo ah.

Jiwoo:Can me and ji-hyun oppa have another baby brother please.

Jungkook:No no no I don't want more babies.

Y/n:Why jungkook jiwoo wants a baby brother let's give him a one😏😏😏😏😏😏.

Jungkook:No before ji-hyun born you grabbed my hand so tight that its started to bleed then when jiwoo was about to born you pulled my hair so tight that I thought I would be a bald now. And I am really tired of handing those two kids.

Y/n:But I want more baby's.

Jungkook:No no no.

Y/n:Yes you have to do this 😁😁😁😁😁😁.

I started to go towards him and he started to run away from me.

Jungkook:No y/n don't do this I will listen everything that you will say but not this.

Y/n:Haha stop running baby I was just joking.

Jungkook: Phew I was really scared. By the way I love you.

Y/n:I love you too.

Ji-hyun&jiwoo:We love eomma appa.

Y/n&jungkook:Eomma appa loves you too.

So that's my happy family. I got everything that I want my love and my family.

The end.

A/n:So finally the story is finished. When I started to write this story I didn't properly planned it but still you guys read my story. Thanks a lot to support my story. Anyway I am gonna publish a new story which Is a vampire and werewolf Fanfiction. I hope you will like this story and I will soon publish the new story. Till then stay safe and stay at home love you all byeee. And also some killer jungkook gif only for you guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
7.2K 262 32
" I am gonna fuck you so hard that you can never walk again." He harshly pulled her in his embrace as she struggled to get away from him. "Heyy babe...
761K 16.5K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...
62.1K 2.8K 52
[Completed ✅✨] 💥SNEAK PEEK💥 "Please leave me, I can give you nothing except for pain. Everyone left me, you too leave it's for your own good." She...