You light me up

By sabrinaroosevelt2020

This is a story about Sandra Hart starting her last year of high school. She meets her new math teacher Ms. J... More

Senior Year
Tackled
Thank You
Sandra
Esme
Touchdown
Interruptions
Understandings
Fucking Hell
Forbidden
First-Aid
Good Confrontations
She's out
Authors Note
Discovered
Free Window
Lies
Saved It
Authors Note
I'm Not Ready
Pics and Folders
Sirens (PT. 1)
Sirens (Pt.2)
Sirens (Pt.3)
AfterMath
Home
Authors Note
Sandra's Back
Question
Hey that's My Last Name!
THAT WAS YOUR PLAN
Authors Note
WHAT THE HELL DID YOU TWO DO?!
Don't Ask...
I'll Hold You To It
Have We Met?
What are you two doing here?
Mae Diaz !!!
It's very unlikely it'll happen again
What's the situation this time?
In my defense I was left unsupervised
It wouldn't hurt
OH MY G-
I ate a lot it's nap time
Seriously, you're a teacher
You stupid,idiot
Lauren?
Colorado
Coffee Please
Someone Smack Her
Nonchawhatly?
Show it to me
I can't take it I have to go Spy!
She'll Never be Alone
With this ring, I thee wed
Author's Question

Mae don't force a baby on her

3.2K 118 23
By sabrinaroosevelt2020

LAUREN'S POV*****

I watch as the girls crowd the door trying to bring in all of the snacks. I felt something in that moment I hadn't felt in a long time. I felt as if I had a family. They were my family and I loved them all. Sandra turned to smile at me, I smiled back and went to take the bags out of her hands.

"Let's get this party started," said Mae after she pulled out bottles of alcohol from her paper bags. My eyes widened.

"What the- how did you even get that?"

"I bought it Laur," Christen laughed. Fair enough. The party went on we drank, played around, watched movies, ate junk food, and suddenly it was 3 am. I looked over to Sandra who was laying on the couch next to Mae. Christen was sleeping on the floor and Kara was on the other couch curled into a ball. I took advantage of the fact that they were all asleep and made myself some coffee before flicking on the tv on low volume. I sat there watching "Cheers" for a while until one of the girls stirred. It was Sandra. I felt her body move closer to mine and snuggle into my side. I snaked my arm around her waist and kissed her head.

"You haven't slept?" she whispered. I shook my head. Truth was I couldn't and I knew better than to hold that information from Sandra. "Are you ok?" she asked me.

"Let's go upstairs," I responded quietly. Together we went upstairs slowly leaving the girls in their uncomfortable sleeping positions. We crawled into our bed and Sandra turned to me.

"Ok babe, tell me what's bothering you," I sighed and looked at her with tired eyes. She brought a soft hand to my jaw and gave me a kiss.

"I know I haven't told you anything about my childhood, and I also know you've refrained from asking questions. It's not something I advertise or anything I want people to know about. It's a dark place for me and I don't like thinking of it," she nodded her head patiently as if to tell me to continue. "My dad wasn't the best man in the world. He was cruel, never let me do anything or play outside. I couldn't even have a decorated room because he felt it was too much freedom for me. My walls were grey without a single ounce of color or anything.They were empty. I spent my days in the house locked inside other than to go to school,"

"What about your mom?" I smiled at the though of my mother. She was my best friend.

"My mother was the perfect woman, she was sweet and caring. She let me out when my dad was away and always took the heat for me. I hated the way he treated us but he never actually laid a finger on us. Until one day a few weeks after I turned 14 he came home in an awful mood, till this day I don't know why he was upset. That night he locked me in my room and took the key but I had already stolen another one from his room so I could get out either way," I cleared my unshed tears. "I heard muffled noises upstairs and decided I wanted to make sure my mom was ok. I went up and found him on top of her, I couldn't tell whether she was still alive or not but I grabbed the heaviest thing I could find and," I took a pause.

"Did you hit him?" she asked. I closed my eyes and though back to that day.

"I kept going until I couldn't tell it was his face anymore, he was drunk which made it easier for me. When I finally realized what happened I ran to the bed to check on my mom but she was long gone. I sat there, for a while in the pool of my dads blood. I didnt know what to do so I simply ran. Few days later, along came the cops and I spent hours in a small room waiting for a someone to show up for me. Apparently family turns the other way when one murders their dad. I was sent to an orphanage since they couldn't charge me, it was turned as self defense."

"Babe, I-I don't know what to say. But I do know that I know who you are. And nothing will stop me from loving you." I smiled at her.

"No one ever adopted me, they didn't want a murderer. But once I turned 18 I inherited the family money I didn't know we had and went to college far from Colorado. I went to Penn State and then moved here, to Washington. The school wanted to give me a chance and gave me a break from all the hard times I've had. I'm really glad how everything turned out," I smiled at her. By that time it was around 4:30 am and I was all out of coffee.

"I'll go get you some more of that," she said as she made her way out of bed. She pulled the door open and in fell Mae,Kara,and Christen. Sandra looked down at them.

"Were you guys eavesdropping?"

"Well we certainly dropped,"Mae said from under Christen looking up at Sandra. Their eyes landed on me. "Lauren, don't worry nothing you said changes the way we feel and think about you. You're a great person and we love you." They crawled their way into the bed and hugged me.

"You will always have family in us,"Kara said to me. I smiled.

"Soooo," Mae said. I squinted my eyes at her.

"Yeah?"

"Since you said you were in an orphanage, maybe you might wanna save that baby you know what I'm sayin," I took a deep sigh. Maybe she was right. I mean I'm definitely financially stable to have a child but is it too soon, what would Sandra say. We've already been through a lot together, but maybe a baby would be too much. I mean we aren't even married or anything. We just moved in together.

"Mae don't force a baby on her," Kara said punching her shoulder.

"Whaaaat all she'd have to do is Marry Sandra to shows what a power couple they are and BAM the agency will eat it up," Our jaws dropped at what Mae suggested. I mean I really did love Sandra and I do see us having a future, a marriage. But would she feel the same. I'd be lying if I said that thought didn't cross my mind. But how could I be sure. Would kids this early be too hard on our relationship? Mae pokes Kara. "Look she's thinking about it," she said with a stupid look on her face.

"Thinking about what?" Sadra asked walking back into the room.

"Nothing" everyone shouted in union. Well it's nice to know we all want that a secret.Not much later we made our way down stairs for food despite the time. After breakfast we went to the livingroom and started watching tv, Kara looked at us.

"Great now I look like a loner," she said. Sandra was curled up next to me and Chris was sitting in Mae's lap.

"Don't worry we can share Lauren," Sandra joked. Kara jumped up and sat besides me.

"Ok thanks," she said putting her head on my shoulder. The day went by lazily and before we knew it, it was 3 in the afternoon.

"We've done nothing productive all day guys,"Chris said from under Mae's arm. I laughed as Mae made her way off the couch leaving Christen and into the kitchen. She stayed there for a minute then Kara's phone went off. She looked up subtly then back down at her phone typing away.

"Hey you guys wanna go shopping with me" she suddenly asked jumping off the couch. Sandra raised her head from my chest and looked at Kara excitedly.

"In Seattle?!" she asked happily. Kara nodded her head with a smile. Chris' phone went off.

"Can I come," Chris asked. "I need to get some more bras and a few nice shirts." Kara nodded.

"YESSS, Mae are you coming with?"Sandra asked. Mae stepped back into the livingroom.

"Umm no, you guys go ahead im not feeling too well,"Sandra went to stand next to her followed by Chris.

"Are you ok? Was it something you ate? Maybe we should go another day."

"NO," Mae said all too quickly. " You guys go ahead and bring me some of those shirts I really like. I'll just stay here." I squinted at Mae. Something is off.

"Well if you say so but you really shouldn't stay alone," Mae looked at me. I got the hint.

"U-uh she won't I'll stay here with her," I said with a smile. Fully satisfied that Mae would be in good hands the girls took off. I caught Sandra at the door and slipped some money into her hand.

"Buy something nice?" She smiled and kissed me before walking away. I closed the door and turned to look at Mae who was standing directly behind me with a stupid grin on her face.

"Ok spill it Diaz what are you plotting now?"

She looked offended.

"Can't I just want to spend time with my best friend's girlfriend," I raised my brows at her.

"Really?" I asked unconvinced.

"No. this is what we're gonna do James," She said taking me to the kitchen. We sat across from each other.

"You want to marry Sandra," I was surprised by her statement but it was true.

"Yes," was all I said. She squealed.

"Operation white dress is now in motion," She said.

"Mae hold on, we haven't been dating for that long. We just moved in. Why are you trying to hurry this?" She sighed.

"I want to get that baby and I read that agencies usually prefer that there are two parents not just one. I was hoping that since you want to marry Sandra I could get you two to get hitched in time for us to still have a shot at adopting the baby." I took a deep breath and then made my way to sit next to her. I pulled one arm around her and I puled her into me a bit. It felt normal, she's my friend yet I've never hugged her.

Hey guys I had a bit extra time to get more done. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this chapter. What do you guys think is going to happen I wonder if you'll expect what I have in store for you guys. Please Vote,comment,and share. Stay safe, stay healthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90K 2.8K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
157K 6.3K 31
Beatrice has the life of a prince, rich parents, a huge home, sports scholarship, A grades, and his girlfriend Danni Michelson. So what happened to B...
1.1M 60.2K 39
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...
8.8K 140 21
dedicated to jenna ortega ❤️ #49 under #jenna #5 under #cairo requests are always open!