The Good Girl and the Bad boy...

By chixtape

Jordyn the new Good girl in Midfield High everyone got their Eye on but there is one who caught her Eye. Jame... More

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
NO UPDATE!!!!
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
CHARACTER UPDATE
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 10

910 20 1
By chixtape

Jordyn

Later that Evening after the Incident everyone went home James insisted to stay and didn't want to leave.

Lu too.

Lu and I are sleeping in my room and James in my Brother's.

Everyone was still in shock and avoided talking about it.

Dad and Mom went directly to Bed while I am sitting in the kitchen at 4 am.

I'm thinking cause I can't sleep. Everytime I close my Eyes I see it all over again.

I can't and don't want to imagine how my Dad feels. I hate that he feels like this. Like he's a target, like we all are.

Why is it still that we get treated like Animals after so many years.

I was so caught off in my Thoughts I didn't hear James walking down the stairs and just staring at me with concern all written on his forehead.

"Hey" Was all he said.

"Hey" I answer, trying to force a smile so he didn't have to worry. But failing.

He slowly moves his hand on mine like he was afraid I would pull away.

Sometimes I feel like James can read my mind and that he knows how I feel. We just stood there Silently not saying a word for a while and that's just what I needed.

Silence.

I cleared my throat and looked up to James.

"Thanks for being here with me" I tell him

"No problem I will always be there for you, no matter what" He responded.

"James, you don't have to stay here with me"

"But I want to"

I softly smiled at him taking his Hand and walking up the stairs.

"Where are we going?" He asked a little confused.

"Your room, but don't think anything will happen."

"Oh man" I hear him say and I giggled.

A/N
HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG TIME UPDATE, I WAS MOSTLY VERY BUSY AND I WAS PROTESTING TOO FOR THE BLM. AND IT DIDN'T REALLY FEEL RIGHT UPDATING SO I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND ❤️❤️❤️
I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER TOO💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...