Celebrity Imagines

Door 21Hndrxxx

Celebrity Imagines🤩🤎 Requests Are Closed📪 Meer

Request Closed📫
Blow🍭
Like You🥰
Saving All My Love💝
Break Up With Your Girlfriend, I'm Bored🤪
Change Me Pt.1💥
I Promise🤞🏾
All In My Head😔
If Only You Knew👰🏾
Jealous🙄
Video Shoot🎥
Prison Bae⛓
Secret🤫
For Life I☹️
For Life II☹️
For Life III☹️
Thank You...See You Again
Love Me| Pt.1
IM BACK
200K..WTF‼️
Madam.
Madam. | teaser
MADAM IS OUT

Everlasting Love♾

15.8K 225 64
Door 21Hndrxxx

"You're gonna be all I need, You make me feel like a dream, Whoever you are, baby, you are, The one I'm waiting for"

Diamonté (Saweetie) POV

      I was just getting off work walking to my car when I felt something moving on my arm. I look down fast cause I thought it was a bug or something and I don't do bugs but it was just the mystery person. You see every person is born with a person that have an attachment too. You don't know who that person is until you get to a certain age to where you fully understand what the attachment is. So everybody starts to know who their attachment is at different ages.

I fully understood what the attachment was when I was 12 so I've been trying to figure out who my person since 12 and I'm 24 now. I feel like that is a long time but some people never find their person so that still gives me hope. My person found out what the attachment was when she was 14 and she is 22 now so I'm older than her.

The bad part about attachments are that you can't know your attachments name, their phone number, what city they live in, or their parents names. It was weird at first but I understand now. You can't have their phone number until you find each other in person and you can't know their parents name just in case their parents are famous.

     The only way to learn those things are to either describe the places in your city and give letters to your name randomly. I found out that my person lived in Houston but she moved to Stanford, California because she went off to Stanford University.

I live in Los Angelos because I'm a nail technician for celebrities and the nail salon I work at when I'm not traveling with clients is based here. Now that I've explained what I needed to explain to y'all, I lifted up my sleeve to see what my person wrote.

     "Hey Dia, how was your day? I'm sorry I haven't spoken to you all day I really needed to study for my exams." I read off of my arm then it disappeared once I finished. Immediately I wrote back because I did miss our conversations today.

"Hey Y/N it okay I missed you though. What exam do you have to take?" I wrote on my arm and every letter disappeared as I wrote it. Once I finished I put the marker back in my purse and got myself situated in my car. I was hungry but I don't know what I wanted to eat and I didn't want to cook. Ugh I wish Y/N was here I bet she would know what I should get to eat.

Y/N POV

     "Y/N are you sure this is a good idea, I mean seriously think about it you don't even know what this girl looks like. How do you even know it's a girl, this person could be lying." My best friend Xavier argues to me while we were driving to Los Angelos.

"Her name is Diamonté and her nickname is Saweetie, if you can find a dude with those names then I'll believe that there's a chance she is a boy. And anyways you didn't have to come if you were just gonna nag and complain about everything." I tell him getting annoyed because he has been complaining ever sense we left.

"I'm just tryna be realistic here Y/N." He said and I was just over it at this point.

"Why do you have to be realistic but when you found your attachment I couldn't be realistic. I mean is it just cause you wanna be the only one with your attachment and in a happy relationship." I said because that seemed like the only logical reason. Ever sense I told him about wanting to go to LA to find my attachment he been moving real weird lately.

     "You know it's not that. I'm just trying to look out for you man." He said but I stopped paying him any mind. I felt something on my arm and knew that it was Diamonté. I had lied and told her I was studying for my exam which is why I haven't talked to her but that was a lie obviously. I was really trying to make sure all my shit was together before I came to LA.

     Now I have some sort of way I can find her. I know where she works but I don't know if she is going to be there tomorrow. So I'm just going to go there and try to figure out who she is. I mean she works at a nail salon now that I think about it this might be harder than I thought it was. A lot of women work in a nail salon so this is definitely gonna take some time but I'm willing to do it.

When I got to a red light I read what Diamonté wrote to me.
"What do you think I should eat today? I can't really think of anything and I don't want to cook." I read and laughed a bit.

"Well what did you have to eat this week?" I wrote and watched the letters disappear, dreaming about what it would be like when we actually have a real conversation face to face. I was brought out of my thoughts by Xavier hitting me.

     "Fuck you hit me for." I said with a mean mug on my face.
     "The light green stupid. If you wasn't so focused on that girl than maybe you would pay attention to everything around you." He said mumbling but I heard him perfectly clear.

     "Mane the fuck is your problem forreal like what's up?" I ask him as I pulled over on the side of the road.
"Nothing, just come on and drive." He said looking out the window.

"Nah ain't no nothing you gone tell me what's up with you and why you gotta problem with me finding out who Diamonté is?" I asked him cause I wasn't really understanding what was his problem.

"Y/N just go back to driving you really starting to get on my nerves." He said and I looked at him like he was crazy cause he was.

"What the fuck you mean you getting irritated, I'm the one who should be saying that since you been acting like a real bitch lately. Every time I bring up Dia you get all weird and shit. So tell me what the fuck is up or you can get out my car and that's on everything I love. You may be my best friend but you damn sure ain't acting like it. You acting like a jealous ass—" I was saying but got cut off when he said some unbelievable shit, well more like yelled.

"I ALREADY KNOW WHO AND WHAT DIAMONTÉ LOOK LIKE!!" He said and that just stopped me completely because what the hell.

     "What you just say?" I said because I don't believe I heard what he said correctly.

     "I said I already know who Diamonté is and what she look like." He said with a sigh almost like he was defeated but I didn't care.

     "He do you know what she looks like or who she is for that matter. You been the one denying if she was even who she said she was." I said and he started to look guilty and I swear if he say what I think he about to say I'm gone spazz out.

     "I may have slept with her a couple years ago." He said and when he did I felt absolutely nothing for him anymore.

     I got out my car and popped the trunk where his bags where and started throwing them out onto the road. He jumped out as soon as I did and start yelling for me stop but I just ignored him.

"Y/N stop, chill out you don't even know the full situation!!" He yelled but that didn't stop me from throwing his shit out.

"I don't care what the full situation is cause no matter what you still slept with her knowing she was my attachment. I can't believe you." I said to him then closed my trunk about to get back in my car but he stopped me.

"Xavier if you don't move in five seconds I'm finna punch the shit outta your ass." I said looking him dead in his eyes cause I was dead the fuck serious right now.

"Look just listen to me so I can tell you what happened." He said and I let out a breath through my nose cause I know he not gone let up.

"Fine explain and make it quick I'm tired of looking at you." I told him and he moved his hand from off the door.

"Okay look it was a one night stand well sort of. I went to this party and saw this girl she was so fine and I just had to get some from her. So I went up to her, tried to talk to her but she was brushing me off so I waited to talk to her again. Then like some hours later I was tipsy but on the verge of drunk and she was too so it just happened. I learned her name while we was having sex. Y/N look I'm sorry okay I really am." He said but I wasn't gone take his apology.

"Then after that night I tried to keep in contact with her you know on some friend shit but she was trying to keep on fucking with me but I couldn't do that to you. After I told her we couldn't fuck around she started to act crazy and obsessed so I just stop getting in contact with her. Look at Y/N be careful with her okay, I mean are you still wanna meet her. I think we should just go back home right now and you forget about her, okay?"

When he said that I didn't believe what he said cause that don't even seem like Dia. Plus he is very adamant on me not meeting her so I definitely wasn't gone listen to him.

"Why don't you worry less about me and more about you telling Lauren that you cheated on her or should I just go and fuck her so we can be even?" I questioned and I could tell he got angry and that's exactly where I wanted him to be.

"Thought so, now back the fuck away from me and find your own way home. Don't fucking talk to me again cause you ain't shit and get all your shit from my apartment, maybe Lauren can take you in cause I'm done with you." I said to him and getting in my car driving off.

     I couldn't believe his ass he knew what my attachment looked like before I did. He slept with her and didn't tell me. I swear you can't trust anybody.

     I drove the rest of the five hour drive with a lot on my mind. The music was playing but lowly cause I just couldn't be bothered. I made it to my hotel and asked could I get another bedroom cause I originally had a two bedroom room but now I don't need the other bed. Luckily they let me switch rooms.

     As soon as I made it to my room I flipped down on the bed and looked at my arm. I saw that Diamonté wrote me back a couple of times.

     "I had burgers and tacos this week so I don't want them again. Maybe I should get chicken."
     "Hello Y/N I thought you were gonna help me figure out what I wanted, I'm gonna starve over here."
     "Okay what's wrong with you. Is everything okay cause usually you never not read what I wrote."
     "I hope you are okay and everything is fine and if you fell asleep then goodnight and I hope you do good on your exams. I also got chicken to eat so thank you somewhat."

I read and they disappeared, I kinda felt bad because I didn't talk to her at all really and she was happy to talk to me from what I could tell but I'll make it up to her tomorrow if I can tell which one is her. I write back to her saying goodnight and how I'm sorry I didn't talk to her today I also asked if she went to work tomorrow.

I got in the shower and did my night routine before turning the ac down just a little bit before getting in the bed and going to sleep.

Diamonté POV

     "Hey girl, you looking good today. Who you tryna impress?" My coworker Brandy said as I walked into the nail salon.

"Right she came in here with the black latex on with the titties all out. Ass on ten, waist snatched, that's a bad bitch right there." Kayla said agreeing with Brandy and grabbing my hand making me do a 360.

"Y'all I ain't tryna impress nobody I'm just in a good mood today that's all." I said laughing at them while walking to my station that's across from Brandy's.

"You got piped last night didn't it, cause you ain't never this happy especially when you gone be working all day." Brandy said and I looked up at her.

"No I didn't have sec last night I just woke up in the right side of the bed today I guess. I don't know I feel like some good gone happen today." I told them getting my station together before my first set appointment come in.

"Is it your attachment?" Kayla questioned and I blushed thinking about Y/N and that just sent them off.

"Aww it is her. So have y'all finally found each other?" Kayla asked while her and Brandy leaned against one another looking at me with smirks.

"Unfortunately not yet and I hope it's soon cause I just wanna be loved and held like a bitch get lonely at night sometimes." I told them sitting down in my chair.

"I was like that too before June found me and he was everything I could want. Your time gone come and it's gone be sooner than you expect I guarantee you just gotta be a little patient." Brandy said coming over to give me a loving hug before returning to her station.

Brandy was like the mom of the salon, she wanted everyone to be taken care of and she would always make sure we had what we needed.

I raised my sleeve on my jacket up and wrote to Y/N. Earlier I told her I had to work cause she asked and she said she was gone be busy again which made me sad. I just can't wait til I see her in person, I can only imagine how she gone look. I wonder if she is as animated as she seems.

"Y/N what you doing?" I wrote to her than leaned my head back on the chair for a few minutes until my client came in and I had to get up.

——————————————————————————

It's been about 4 hours since we opened and when I tell you it felt like everybody and they mama was coming to get the nails done today, I was tired. Then it seemed like everybody was just big balling today cause they wanted some extravagant. Now I'm not mad cause I'm getting paid good whether it's extravagant or not but shit I was tired of looking them damn crystals and pearls. Don't let me get started on the glitter.

     I was finally able to have a little break cause my next client wasn't coming until another 30 minutes. I went to the back to restock on the things I was running low on. When I come back I see this pretty ass chocolate girl come in. You could tell she was either a stud or she was just a tomboy but either way she was fine. I wasn't some rude and mean bitch if a girl fine I'm gone give her her props and baby this one deserved all the props.

She went to the front desk and started talking to Gina who said something before motioning for her to sit down in the waiting area. That kinda confused me because we had some open stations but that wasn't my business. I went back to the back room and just laid out in the reclining chair and turned the tv on.

     My nose needed a breather fro all the polish and shit. I wrote to Y/N because why not I'm not doing anything else.

     "Y/N I'm bored entertain me." I wrote and closed my eyes for not even 30 seconds before Brandy was coming back here.

     "D, your client here." She told me then closed the door back. I may or may not have fought the air for a second. Like why did she have to be early when I don't want her to be early like ughhh.

I come back out and instantly see the girl who came in looking down at her arm. I continue to stare at her but that lead to me running into the table.

"Ahhh fuck." I said with my mouth closed so I didn't yell but that shit hurt. I rubbed my thigh cuz that's where the edge of the table hit and walk back to my station.

I don't know what it was but I just kept staring at the girl every chance I got, it was something about her. As I was waiting for my client to pick out her color nail I looked at my arm, Y/N had wrote back.

"How I'm supposed to entertain you?"
     "All I can do is tell you that you are the most beautiful girl in the world." I read and blushed immediately, because even if she doesn't know what I look like her saying it makes me feel good.

"How do you know that I'm beautiful when you have never seen me?" I ask her then look back up when my client speaks up showing me the color she wants.

I get started on her nails and I feel that Y/N wrote back and I wanna check it so bad but I need to work.

Y/N POV

     I woke up this morning kinda nervous because I might actually finally get to meet Diamonté. As the day went on I wasn't kinda nervous I was extremely nervous cause I don't know what to expect. I was gone wear a Nike set but I quickly realized that I should at least look decent my first time meeting her, hopefully.

     I made it to the nail salon around 1 pm and prepared myself before I went it. When I walked into the building I looked around and saw how colorful and bright it was. I saw this pretty lightskin girl looking at me but I was quickly brought into a conversation by some lady behind the desk.

     "Hi, Welcome to Luxe Nails. My name is Gina, what would you like done today?" The lady whose name is Gina asked me and I was stuck cause I didn't know what to say.

     "Uhh...umm I was just waiting for someone here, is that okay? She said she would be getting her nails done here and I was supposed to be meeting her but I guess I got here before her so would it be okay if I waited over there?"  I asked, thankful that I was quick on my feet praying that she would let me sit over there so I could see who Diamonté is.

    "Yes you can. We have a drink and vending machine right down the hallway leading to the restrooms which would be the door on your left. There are some magazines if you would like to read them. Enjoy your wait." She said to me before motioning her arms to her right pouting to the seating area.

     I silently thanked her by nodding my head with a smile and walking over to the seating area. I looked back up to see that the lightskin girl was gone. I felt writing on my arm so I looked down at it to see Dia wrote me back.

     She asked me to entertain her and I laughed cause I don't think that's possible. Before I could respond I here a door being open and see the lightskin girl from earlier coming back out with a marker in her hand. Then she caught me staring at her and we was just having a staring contest that she ultimately lost because she ran into a table.

     I stopped looking at her and wrote back to Dia. Then I looked back at the girl that I somehow can't stop looking at. It's like my eyes have a gravitational pull to her. That's when it all set in. She was my attachment, she was Diamonté. So I wrote again to her with a smooth lil compliment telling her she was beautiful cause she was.

     I saw Diamonté look down at her arm as soon as I finished writing and that only confirmed that she my attachment even more because when she wrote back I felt it appear on my arm.

     She asked how I knew she was beautiful and I was going to say that I was here to see but I decided that I should wait til she is done with her client. I just told her that I knew she was beautiful because I felt she was.

     I waited for like an hour for her to get done with her client but after like 20 minutes I got up to "go to the bathroom" so Gina wouldn't say anything to me. I came back but instead I went to Gina and asked could I get a manicure cause I know those take at least 40 or so minutes.

     As I was getting a manicure I kept looking at Dia because I just couldn't believe she was right there, but I also couldn't believe she and Xavier slept together. I still wasn't gonna believe that she was acting all crazy and obsessed over him but I did need to talk to her about it.

While I was nearing the end of my manicure I saw that she had finished with her client than she went throughout a door that she went through earlier. I paid for my manicure then asked if I could go buy something from the vending machine when I really just needed a reason to go to the back of the salon.

Gina said yeah and stood me to have a good day. I walked through the salon towards the back and went through the door she did. I saw that she was writing back so I stopped walking and read what she was writing.

      "How do you feel that someone is beautiful?" She asked them I heard her start talking.

     "She swear she smooth." She said with a small giggle.

     I started writing her back and figured this was the way to surprise her. I leaned against the wall that was next to the doorway to the room she was in and I waited on her to write back.

     "Well the only way I can feel something is if I see it and from where I'm standing it's an amazing feeling and view." I wrote back to her and waited. I peeked into the room and I could see her standing in the middle of the room reading what I wrote.

     "What?" I heard her say confused, then I saw her writing. I looked at my arm and read what she said.

     "What do you mean from where you're standing?" She wrote and that when I decided to enter the room. I did it as quietly as possible and leaned in the door way and wrote to her and stood up waiting for her to turn around.

     "Turn around and you'll see" I wrote to her and I saw her read it then turn around.

     She was shocked she dropped the marker and covered her mouth with her hands.

     "Omg." She said in a whisper looking at me.
     "Y/N?" She said and I nodded my head and she ran towards me and jumped. I quickly caught her so we both wouldn't fall and bust our shit.

"You really here, this ain't no dream is it ?" She asked me with her arms and legs wrapped around me tight as hell.

"Yes I'm really her Dia. I can't believe it either." I told her and just held her for a couple minutes before some lady came back here.

"Saweetie are you okay— oh never mind I see you good. Who is this?" The lady asked Diamonté and I let her down off me.

"Brandy this is Y/N, my attachment. Y/N this Brandy, she's like a second mom to me." She introduced me and the lady known as Brandy to each other.

"Well it's nice to meet you Y/N. Saweetie is always talking about you." Brandy said to me with an outstretched hand. I took it and responded back.

    "It's so nice to meet you to, I hope I'll get to see you more now that I've finally found Diamonté." I tell her and let her go then wrap my arm around Dia and kissed her on her forehead.

    "I hate to break up y'all moment but Saweetie you still have clients coming and walk-ins, so you gotta get back out there. I'll see y'all later." She said and left out.

     "Well if you don't mind waiting like two more hours until I get off, we can go get some food after." She said and I smiled at her.

     "I think I can wait a little bit longer. Let's go." I said grabbing her hand and kissing the back of it before walking out with her leading me.

——————————————————————————

     After Dia finished her last client she moved quickly in getting out of the salon, practically dragging me out. She hugged me and I hugged back and we just stood there for some time. When I pulled away I noticed tears coming down her face.

"What's wrong why you crying for?" I asked wiping them off.

"Because I just can't believe that you're here right now. This is like a dream come true I'm just so happy you're here right now. I couldn't ask for anything else to make me happier." She said looking up at me with so much endearment and I couldn't help but to reciprocate it back to her.

We both have been waiting for this moment since the first day we started talking. I must admit getting use to the whole attachment thing was confusing to me when I was younger and I hated it but when I started talking to Dia I started to like it.

"I feel the same way and more about you. Nothing could make me happier in this moment than being with you." I said to her then leaned down.

She leaned up and we our lips connected and it was like everything around me just drowned out. She felt right, the kiss felt right, and being here with her in LA felt right. I would do anything for her and at this exact moment I could finally say I was in love her without having any doubts. Except for this

Xavier situation that's the only bad about this but we gone figure this out now.

"Where you wanna go to eat?" She ask me after we pull away.

"Wherever you wanna go, you live here." I tell her and we start walking to her car. Well I'm walking her to her car.

     "We can go to this place called "EggSlut", it's pretty good." She said an I jus nooses okay letting her know I agreed.

     "So do you wanna meet there or do you wanna meet at my house cause it's not that far from here. You can just leave your car there. Or if you not comfortable with leaving your car we can just meet each other there. I don't wanna make you do something you not comfor—" I cut her off cause she was starting to ramble.

"Aye calm down it's okay, I'm cool with leaving my car at your house. I trust that ain't nothing be gone happen to it especially since you driving this." I said referring to her Cherry Red Aston Martin.

"My bad but I guess this a good one to get your number so I can send you my address." She said and I took my phone out and gave it to her and she gave me hers.

"What's the password?" She asked me.

"Your birthday of course." I said and she started blushing.

I put my number in her phone since it was already unlocked and she put her number in and gave me a kiss then said bye as she got in her car and drove off. I walked to my car that was parked in the space in the front of the salon.

It took me like five minutes to get to her house. When I get there I see her sitting in her car waiting for me so I get out my car and walk up to hers. I knock on the window and she jumped. She unlocked the car and I got in.

"You should be more aware of your surroundings ma'am." I tell her laughing at her being scared.

"I am aware of my surroundings for your information. I saw you coming." She said and I looked up at her with a "I know you lying" face.

"So if you was so aware why you jump when I knocked on the window." I said and she was as quiet as a mouse.

"Aww okay that's what I thought, now let's go." I said to her and say back like I was the shit.

     "Girl who you think you is cause you ain't nobody." She said sarcastically with a side eye before laughing.

     "I know I'm somebody and you know I am too." I aid with a smirk.

     "Oh so who you supposed to be then?" She asked.

     "You gone find out sooner or later and then after you ain't gone never stop calling me it." I said and she just smiled.

     "I see somebody confident that I'm gone call them that." She tells me with the same smile on her face.

     "Confidence is everything and without you aren't fulfilling your fullest potential." I was old her and she looked at me with a shocked look.

     "Okay then Ms.Confidence. You can turn on the radio if you'd like." She said nodding towards the radio.

"I'm okay we can just talk if that okay with you?" I ask just to make sure she is comfortable.

"Of course I love to talk I just didn't want to talk your ears off." She says.

"That's fine by me, start talking." I tell her and she does.

     We talk the whole way to the place called "EggSlut", and we talked a good while when we got there. I learned more about her family and how she was growing up. I talked to her about my studies and where I was born which was Atlanta but I was basically raised in Houston except for a small part of my childhood when we lived in New Orleans.

     I told her about my family and surprisingly she wasn't shocked to find out that Normani was my baby sister. She said we look alike and we have the same chocolate melanin skin. I mean I can see that we look the same since we only a year and a couple months apart. My birthday pasted in February while hers is coming up so I already know she gone be calling and texting me what she want.

But anyways we talked and talked and just enjoyed each other's company until I said I had to ask her something.

"Okay what is it, ask me anything." She said and did a little pose.

"So did you ever sleep with someone named Xavier. He kinda tall with dreads, he got big ears, with hazelish brownish eyes. He gotta slight accent." I say that to her and describe him just in case she doesn't remember his name.

"Yes I did and I regret it. I mean it's not like it was relationship fuck or a more than once type fuck he was a one night stand. At least that's what I thought but he had other intentions. "

"I told him we can be chill you know I'm a friendly person so making friends and being cool with people come easy to me and I thought we was on the same page but he was tryna keep on fucking and I wasn't with it. I mean I didn't wanna fuck him the first time cause he isn't that cute and he look like he an asshole which I found out he was so I wasn't planning on fucking him but I got drunk and shit happened. My friends who was at the party was even saying how much of an asshole he was. He was just doing too much for me and that shit ain't cute.Why you ask me that for." She asked with her eyebrows scrunched together.

"Cause that's my bestfriend well was I don't know and he knew you was my attachment at the time y'all had sex and he never told me until yesterday when he was tryna get me to not come see you. I wanted to know if y'all story was the same but it's not." I told her and she looked even more confused.

"What you mean their not the same? What did he tell you that was different?" She asked leaning forward.

"Basically he made you look like a crazy and delusional female but the way he was talking and the tone he had in his voice made me be skeptical of what happened so I had to ask you." I told her and she just nodded.

"Well I apologize for sleeping with him I didn't know him before the party and I didn't want to know him after. I'm also sorry that he didn't tell you the truth cause I got people who can vouch for me. Enough of that though I just wanna enjoy my time with you before you go back to school." She said leaning forward for a kiss.

"You don't have to apologize for him I'll deal with and I like that idea very much." I said kissing her.

I finally found the last piece of the puzzle to this whole attachment thing. I'm in love and I love being in love especially with her.

——————————————————————————

Vote & Comment

I apologize if the ending seems rushed, I couldn't think of how to end it so I did the best I could.

Thoughts On the Chapter? Any Ideas on Celebrities You Wanna See Next?

Which Celebrity should you like to see Next?

Hope You Enjoyed‼️

—SLD✌🏾

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

116K 5.2K 33
g!p
343K 11K 83
just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests...
25.6K 688 11
Beynika 💕