Lie To Me || Na Jaemin

Av minminjimjaem

"So tell me, How far are you gonna lie? " "I love you" **** Both wanted the same thing but doesn't seem to g... Mer

MUST READ
Chapter 1 || To Seoul
Chapter 2 || Long Ass Ride
Chapter 3 || Coffee incident
Chapter 4 || Class 10-B
Chapter 5 || Daehyun, Lee Daehyun
Chapter 6 || Sunbaenims
Chapter 7 || Little girls can punch
Chapter 8 || Unknown
Chapter 9 || A player
Chapter 10 || The Basement
Chapter 11 || School Night
Chapter 12 || Just me and only me
Chapter 13 || The Leather Jacket
Chapter 14 || Jisung Park
Chapter 15 || She's a friend
Chapter 17 || Guys
Chapter 18 || He's evil
Chapter 19 || Get me away from here
Chapter 20 || Jaemin's shirt
Chapter 21 || You're really interesting
Chapter 22 || Hi Love
Chapter 23|| Mr. Choi
Chapter 24 || Rooftop
Chapter 25|| Blame the floor
Chapter 26|| Winwin
Chapter 27|| Talk
Chapter 28||Boyfriend Talk
Chapter 29|| Pizza
Chapter 30||Shopping
Chapter 31||NJM
Chapter 32||Dejavu
Chapter 33|| Confirmation
Chapter 34|| Zhong mei
Chapter 35|| Mine

Chapter 16 || Strawberry

151 8 0
Av minminjimjaem

Lee Daehyun

"Let's go? "

"What? "

"You said I want to hang out with you" He stated then standing up while I give him a confused look.  "I was joking" I say.

"My treat" He stated making me stood up, "Let's go" He chuckled at my reaction as we walked down the bench together.  We started walking out to the hallway,  Jaemin opening the door then him following behind me.

The hallway was quiet, there was no student student walking around, it was only me and him. I felt flustered when I turn to look at him,  his 5'10 height standing beside my 5'4 height.  He always remains his composure when ever there is tension in the air.  His long brown hair pushed back a little. My eyes diverted to his a little dry lips, his lips are better than any boys that I have seen. I look over to his brown doe eyes, my heart started pounding when he glance at me making me blush and looked away embarrassed.

I didn't missed the chance to see him smirk before I heard him chuckle when I looked away.

We arrived at the entrance of the school,  no security guard was there. I just realized that I was still following Jaemin the whole time without knowing where were going.  "Jaemin ah,  Where are we going? " I asked out of curiosity, "Just follow me" His eyes look over to me then back to where were going. I look in front to see were walking towards somw street.

"Yah!  You aren't taking me to the Sunbaenims, are you?  My brother's gonna kill you" I said moving away a little to him making him look at me weirdly.  "You kept saying things" He chuckles as I stopped on my tracks to glare at him. I noticed that he wasn't looking back at me but instead he kept on walking.  I quickly started to walk following him

He finally stop on his tracks making me stop.  I look around realizing that it was where I bought food when I followed my Brother that night.  "What are we doing here? " I asked curiously. "To eat" He says, "What do you want? " My eyes lit up when he asked me what I want.  "You're serious? " I asked smiling at him as he nods.

I look around the area, finding what to eat when I see something familiar. It's a waffles with ice cream, I look up to Jaemin to see him looking at me waiting when I pointed at the stand and then he looked at it. He started walking to it as I follow him behind. "Strawberry ice cream" I whispered at Jaemin with a smile. 

"Excuse me, One please, Strawberry" Jaemin said as the old man nodded. I watch the old man makes thw waffles,  making me mouth water when I smell the waffles cooking. He started putting in the ice cream then putting it on a paper container.  Jaemin took out his wallet, paying the guy with his cash. Jaemin took the waffles before I patiently wait for him to put back his wallet before his eyes look at me.  He handed me the food while I gladly took it. 

"Your girlfriend is cute" The old man chuckled looking at me with a fatherly look. My eyes widen as I look over to Jaemin looked taken a back as well but he was smirking. "Uh,  Not his girlfriend but thank you" I smiled at him before taking a bite to the waffles. I look at the old man,  "This is good" I complimented the food, seriously it really is good. The old man chuckled, "I hope I see you more here" The old man chuckled before Jaemin and I started walking away.

I started following Jaemin while eating my food.  "Can you finish that? " He asked looking at me as we stopped in a stand, "Yes" I nod. He bought two Gamja Hot dog.  "Can you finish that? " I asked as he nods. 
"I'm tired" I was almost half way on my food but we kept on walking around.  "We're almost there" He mumbles taking a bite on his hot dog. Jaemin stops,  I look up to see were in a playground where I ate before.  I started walking to where I sit before, at the bottom of the slide.  Jaemin follows me sitting beside me.

We started eating quietly until I was already done with the half of my food.  "Why did you take me here? " I asked curiously swallowing the piece of the waffles in my mouth. "Because you said I wanted it" He said making me look at him dumbfounded before raising an eyebrow. "Are you dumb? I was joking" I chuckled taking a bite on my food again. "I was hungry" He admitted

"Why bring me then?" I asked testing him to tell the truth. "Because you said so" He said

I ignored what he said, "Just admit it that you want to hang out with this beauty" I tease him as he looked at me weirdly. " You really kept saying things, aren't you?" Jaemin said finishing his hot dogs. I noticed that he was already done with his food. "You're done already?" he nods as I started finishing my food.

After finishing it, I crumble the container when Jaemin opened his small paper bag container gesturing me to put my trash in there. Suddenly Jaemin handed me a strawberry banana milk, I looked at him confused then he place the drink on my lap. "I never see you buy that" I say as I put in the straw before taking a sip in it. "It's because you're too busy enjoying your food. Plus you look like a child not a girlfriend" He said bluntly,I blush embarrassed then I gave him a hiss before seeing him taking a sip on his original banana milk flavor. "Original?" I asked out of curiosity.

"I don't eat strawberry on products" He mumbles as I gave him a look of disbelief. "Why? It's really good. Come on. Take a sip" I lightly shove my drink in front of him then he quickly back away. "I don't like the taste but I eat strawberry fruit" He say as I sigh sipping on my drink again.

I took my bag from my back, opening it taking Jaemin's leather jacket. Jaemin looked at me as I handed his jacket before taking it putting it on his lap. "Thank you, by the way" I muttered under my breathe. I close my bag and placing it on my lap. I lay my back on the slide as I see Jaemin looked at me confused in the first then followed laying his back on the slide.

I blush when his arms touch my arms, I took a gulp trying to ignore it. We silently look up to the sky. The sky was already getting dark, suddenly Jaemin's phone started to ring, he sat up taking his phone from his pockets then answering it. "Donghyuck ah?" He stated his name for me to be aware that my brother was calling him. I sat up looking at him curious, 

"Your sister? I haven't seen her" I sigh, 

"Just walking around the streets"

"Okay, I'll try to find her" He ended the call, "He said that If I happen to find you, I'll take you back at school" He stood up, "Come on, your brother's worried" He mumbles as I stood up fixing my skirt then slinging back my bag on my back. 

We started walking silently through the streets. The street lights started to light up as the sky gets darker and darker. I didn't even realize that I was with Jaemin for almost 2 hours already. The streets were empty and dark so I walk a little bit closer to Jaemin then hugging myself when the cold breeze came in contact with my skin.

I noticed Jaemin stops on his tracks, taking my bag before sighing making me stumble a little. He place a jacket over my shoulders, I noticed that it was his leather jacket that I just returned ealier. "This Jacket just doesn't want to leave you" He chuckled as I blush while wearing his jacket properly before he handed me my bag back. "I'm sorry" I mumbled under my breath while slinging my bag back. "It's fine" He chuckled, "Besides it look goods on you" He smirks making me blush before started walking leaving him behind. I heard him chuckle before following beside me.

We already entered the school bumping in to some students looking on our way whispering things. Giving Jaemin a loving look then a glare at me making me roll my eyes then smirk, thinking that I'm even lucky enough to beside Jaemin and not them. What? I didn't think of being lucky to be beside him. Damn

When were almost about to turn to the parking lot Jaemin stopped me. "Just make some stories why your wearing that" He say as I raise an eye brow. "I don't want my hand to get squeezed again" He mumbles as I smirk. "Well, thank you for telling me that" I chuckled as we started walking, turning to the parking lot. 

As we started walking towards the parking lot, I first made eye contact with Jisung who was looking confused then looking at behind me to Jaemin. Chenle was saying something to Jisung but Jisung seems not hearing any words that Chenle was saying. Chenle frustratedly clap his hand to get Jisung's attention before glancing to where he was looking, looking at us. I look around to see, Xuxi Oppa with Jeno Oppa on that side again, smoking. I suddenly made eye contact with my Brother giving me glare with Renjun Oppa beside him smirking at us suspiciously. 

I walk towards them like there's nothing had happened. I stood in front of my brother as he took a glance at Jaemin then back at me. "Where were you?" He asked worriedly, then taking my face checking if there's anything. I push his hand away from my face looking at him weirdly. "I'm fine" I sighed. "I was going to the mall but got lost instead, Jaemin found me on the street" I sigh making up stories as my brother raise his eye brows suspicious.

"Is that Jaemin's jacket?" He asked making me taken a back. I cleared my throat laughing nervously. "What? Jaemin's?" I look down to Jaemin's jacket on my body before looking back to my brother. "No way! I told you I was going to the mall to get this back but I got lost" I laughed nervously taking a glance around flustered. Almost everybody, Jeno Oppa, Xuxi Oppa and Renjun Oppa was  looking at me amused with a smirk on his face except for Jisung and Chenle looking confused. Jaemin was with Jeno Oppa and Xuxi Oppa, he was smirking enjoying me suffering alone. I roll my eyes at him before looking back at my brother who was staring at me with a glare.

"I swear I am not lying" I push my brother taking the helmet putting it on. My brother has his back at us while putting on his helmet, I glance again at Jaemin to see him the same with a smirk look at me. I put out my tongue annoyed before rolling eyes then looking away from him. I didn't miss the chance of the others chuckling with amusement except for Jisung and Chenle.

I just hope they won't say a word to my Brother

or I'll be dead

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

266K 11.5K 77
"CALL ME UTAH ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL END YOUR BLOOD LINE" - "WHO DO I NEED TO PUNCH?!" - "HELP THERE IS NO FOOD" - "THIS IS WHACK YO" - "MARK JUST...
55K 1.2K 18
We broke up only to be stronger later. #2 in najaemin #1 in nana #8 in jaemin 14/11/18
19.1K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...
70.9K 2.8K 44
{A Markhyuck Fanfiction} 『Started~July 19th 2019』 『Ended~August 27th 2019』 When Haechan faces some issues that not only scare him, but the other mem...