ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ { ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ...

By ilov3wolves

ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ ᴛʀᴜꜱᴛᴇᴅ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ~... More

Information
¹⁰

237 11 3
By ilov3wolves

IM so sorry for not updating :((((( Iv had a fever for the past few days, and had to make a trip to the doctors. It was like 104.1 Fahrenheit, or 40 Celsius. But I'm back now!

The sound of pants and screams erupting from the stadium, brought you out of your day dream. Opening your eyes, you smiled as Midoriya took second place. Following a few feet behind him was Todoroki, and then Bakugou.

Midoriya looked relived and dropped to the ground, while Bakugou looked furious. The other male acted calm and collected, but was slightly angered and jealous of the h/c girl. She beat the first round like it was nothing, and to show off,  she took a nap?! 

He was beyond confused.

The rest of the competitors came through the gate, either happy or disappointed, until the first round was complete.

Walking over to congratulate him, someone blocked your path. Shoto was glaring down at you, as beads of sweat dripped down his head. A small tint of pink dusted your cheeks the more you stared at him, though the heat made it look like you were burning up. You confusingly took a step back to peer back at him.

"Hn?" You looked into his eyes as he seemed to glare harder. "I don't know how you did that trick, but don't underestimate me. I will beat you and Midoriya." He grit out.

You gave him a closed eye smile as you gave him a pat on his shoulder. "Good luck with that!" You smiled out as you walked away from him. He watched in confusion as you walked away unfazed.

Was he not being intimidating enough?

You laughed out as you congratulated Midoriya on getting second place. Denki, Ochako, and a few other classmates came to congratulate you, and compliment you. How you somehow teleported was a mystery to them, and the fact that you also left a clone was mind boggling.

How many quirks did you have, and if so, why aren't the villains after you? Not that they want them after you.

Midnight cleared her throat as she stood confidently at the center of the podium, a large screen appearing in the middle. "And so its over! Everyone, here are the results!" The projection showed the places they got, and a small image of themselves. 

You smirked as you didn't even need to search, gazing at your name in first place. You could hear Bakugou yelling out incoherent words as Midoriya stood beside you, a grin plastered on his face. Shoto was standing near you, glaring at his father in the crowds.

As midnight explained the second round events, you couldn't help but reach up and scratch your neck. Your fingers brushing across the strange mark, you let out a sigh as your hand dropped back to your side. Your head shaking back and forth, trying to shake away any memories coming to mind. 

You were glad your hair and uniform helped to cover the odd symbols, not wanting the questions if you have a tattoo. 

'Where are we?' A deep voice spoke in the back of your mind. You smiled as you heard his voice, speaking back.

'Done sleeping?' You questioned with a smirk. He huffed with a sigh, smoke blowing out from his nose.

'What other reason would I be talking to you?'

'Oh I don't know, maybe wanting to check up on your favorite person in the world?'

'... You are the only person I cant talk to.'

'I know, I was just messin with ya! As for where we are, I  seemed to got transported into a different dimension or world a few months back.'

'Different dimension?'

'Yeah, and everyone here seems to have their own powers. They don't use chakra like we do.'

'....That's rather peculiar..'

You stopped talking with him, as you looked at everyone confused. They all were staring at you, eyes white, looking like zombies. D-did I miss something? 

You raised an eyebrow at them while you touched Kirishima on the shoulder. "Uh why is everyone staring like they want to kill me?"

His own eyes widened as he shook his head. "You didn't hear?! First place gets ten million points!!"He exclaimed loudly. 

"Ten million points for what..? I wasn't paying attention." He continued to gaze at you in confusion, wondering why you hadn't been listening to Midnight, when her voice echoed throughout the stadium once again.

"Start negotiating your team-ups!!! You have 15 minutes!!" As soon as those words left her mouth, the competitors turned to look at you.

Your eyes widened as they all rushed at you, yelling to be on their team. Team for what? What the hell are we teaming up for?! You thought confused. "No thanks guys! I don't want to be on any of your teams!" You yelled out.

A few heard you and took the hint, backing down, while others continued to pester you. Gritting your teeth, you tried to push past the swarm of students, only to get pushed back. 

That's it.

"HEY IDIOTS! I SAID I DON'T WANT TO BE ON YOUR TEAM!!" You screamed out. Shoving your way through them, you laughed at their dejected faces. Bakugou snorted at that, while Shoto hummed in amusement.

You walked past a few students, and happened to see Midoriya in a group already, seeming to need another member.

Walking over, the green haired male turned to you surprised. "Oh! u-uh hi F/l/n!" He stuttered out.

"Um yeah hi. Sooo can I join your team?" You questioned. Ochako and he both looked confused and surprised that you wanted to be on their team, while Tokoyami had no expression. You looked at them with an odd expression. Why were they so confused that you wanted to be on their team?

'They must be surprised someone as powerful as you would want some weak peasants on your team.' Sukiel's voice mused out. 

'Heh, I hope that's the case.'

Midoriya quickly nodded his head, a smile making its way onto his face as tears streamed down his face. Your eyes widened as he began to sob out loud.

Not knowing what to do, you reach forward and gave him a pat on his shoulder. 

~~~~

"Ten minutes have passed, we will be starting any time now!" Midnights voice boomed over the stadium as the crowd cheered. 

Slipping the ten million headband onto you head, you made sure to add some chakra onto the light cloth, making it slightly heavier. Hoping it would be harder to grab. You bent over as you undid the ties on your 'shoes', sliding them off onto the ground. 

You weren't wearing socks to begin with, so you didn't need to worry about taking those off. You never wore socks in Konaha, figuring you wore your sandals 24/7.

Grinning at your teammates, you grabbed onto their shoulders and hoisted yourself into the seat in the middle. Midoriya and Ochako each had one hand under your thighs, acting as the seat, while your feet rested on their other hands, including Tokoyamis.

"NOW RAISE UP YOUR WARCRIES, AND FIRE THE SIGNAL!!!" 

"Lets destroy them all ~" You muttered out with a smirk, hands flexing outwards.

3.....

Looking around, you grinned as everyone was staring at you, Bakugou flexing his own hands, small sparks flying off.

2...

Closing your eyes, you focused your chakra into your hands, a warm feeling spreading over your body.

1

Opening your eyes, you smirked, your onyx orbs holding a dangerous glint.

"SSSTTTAARRT!!"

At once, every team dashed after you, as your own team made a run for it. Your laugh echoing out across the stadium as you watched in pity. You watched as a large block of ice was barreling towards you from your right.

Weaving the correct hand signs, you muttered out a small phrase and put two fingers to your mouth, as a large burst of flames erupting outwards. The flames hit the ice with a sizzle, as it melted and created a heavy mist. 

A few people gasped as they ran into the white mist, blinding them. Looking forward, your eyes widened as you suddenly stopped moving. There was a weird white liquid under your teams feet as your teammates struggled to move.

"Were sinking, It must be that kids quirk!" Tokoyami exclaimed. "What are we going to do?!" Ochako yelled out nervously. You quickly glanced around, searching for a certain male. 

An idea popped into your mind, making you grin. "Guys! Hold on to me tightly! Were going to be falling in a second!" You yelled out. Focusing your chakra into the seal on Shotos back, you used the body flicker technique and teleported your whole team behind him.

Ochako let out a yelp at the sudden movement and odd feeling, while the males breathing hitched. "Damn girl !" The male with the liquid quirk yelled out, looking around for your team.

Shoto's team gasped as he looked back, eyes widening slightly. Not letting a moment to spare, the male shot his arm out, a sharp piece of ice shooting straight towards you.

You smirked as you pushed off your own teammates hands, landing on the piece of ice. Running forward, you dropped onto kaminari's shoulders. The blonde male yelped as you placed your arms on his head and leaned forward, grabbing one of the few clothes around shoto's neck.

"Aha! It looks like Y/n's team is kicking it up a notch by riding on other teams! Lets hope she doesn't fall!" Present Mic's voice echoes through out the arena.

You smirked as he reached forward for your cloth, only to quickly pull your neck back. Doing a back flip off the blonde's shoulders, you landed back on your own teams hands. They struggled slightly at the sudden weight, but grinned as they saw the extra cloth in your hands. 

Sliding it down your head and around your neck, you changed direction and headed to a new team, hoping to score some extra points.

~~~~~~~

"TIIMEES UP!" Yamadas voice echoed throughout the arena, as the crowed yelled screamed out. You smirked as your breathing was slightly ragged, your team panting way heavier than you. Using the body flicker technique so many times, while having to teleport so many people really waste chakra. 

"Now, shall we see who are top four are?!!" 

"In first place, team F/L/N!!" You grinned as your teammates cheered out. Midoriya was crying his eyes out, while Ochako was fist pumping the air. Tokoyami was smirking while looking toward the ground, eyes closed. 

"In second place, team Todoroki!" You glanced over at their team to see the dual color haired male, mumbling curse words to himself, an annoyed look over his face. The rest of his team looking happy that they scored so high. 

"In third place, team Bakugou!" The blonde male was gripping the dirt below him, screaming at the floor.

What a weirdo

"In fourth place, tetsute-wait huh? Hey! Its team Shinsou!! When the heck did you make it up so high!?" The lavender haired male was smirking, hands in his pockets. 

You smiled slightly as you glanced down at the cloth in your hands, the large numbers standing out.

Kakashi-sensei would be proud. 

Your eyes traveled back up as you walked back over to your teammates. Slapping a hand on Ochako's back, you let out a chuckle. "Good job guys!" You congratulated them.

They smiled as they congratulated you back, Midoriya's tears drying up. Your eyes looked around, before they landed on Todoroki. He seemed to be looking into the stadium at a certain someone.

You took a peek at the person he was staring at, to see a large 'intimidating' male. He wore all orange, and his beard was made out of fire? Weird.

"The first four teams will move onto the final event. Now step forward!" You watched as the people who weren't fortunate enough to make it to the finals, made their way to a set of bleachers. 

"The event will begin after an hour lunch break. See you then!" Present mics voice cut off, but he didn't properly turn the mic off. 

"Hey Eraserhead! Lets go get some food!" His voice said as it slowly faded out. You smiled as you watched your team walk over to Iida, laughing with him. Assuming you wouldn't be going home anytime soon, it would be nice to have some people you could call 'friends' in this new dimension. 

Letting out a sigh, a small smile made it way onto your face, as you faced the direction to the finals.

1st place.... here I come!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 437 8
𝐤𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨𝐮 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 *𝒊'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖.....𝒊 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊�...
196K 6.3K 43
*ೃ༄ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐠𝐨, 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐬�...
110K 2.9K 16
"𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙠.." [𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜] 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡𝙨 𝙗𝙮 𝙖 𝙗𝙡𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡