Inazuma Eleven: Ore Tachi no...

By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

The event of this story is few years after the incident in Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy. It's about Endou Kaminar... More

Let's go! Raimon Eleven!!
The Match! Raimon vs Kaiou!!
Let's Play Together Again!
Soccer Festival! The Wind Returns!!
Our First Match! Tengawara Jr. High!!
The Wild! Nosei Jr. High!!
Fighting All-Girls Team!
It's Time! Raimon Move Up!!
For Real?! The Hard Training!!
Final Match! Teikoku Academy!!
The Strongest Hero! Kaminari's Keshin!!
The Nationals Tournament!
Hakuren's Blizzard! New Power!!
The Strongest Defense!
Breaking Through! Inazuma Break!!
Hard Clash! Another Tough Challenge!!
Raimon VS Gassan Kunimitsu!
The Genius Playmaker!
Heat Up! Match on the Hot Field!!
The Semi-Final Match!
Clash! Raimon vs Arakumo!!
Blow Everything! Sunshine Break!!
The Finals of Soccer Festival!
Intense Clash! Raimon vs Kidokawa Seishuu!!
The Beginning of New Reign!
Special! Camping Trip!!
Bad or Worse! Shinsei Inazuma Japan!!
Kai's Desicion!
Fierce Opponent! Storm Wolf!!
Burst! Yamata no Orochi!!
The Impregnable Defense!
Ryuu no Hoko!
The Warrior of Ocean!
Wolf's Determination! With Fire and Ice!!
The Practice Match! Inazuma Japan vs Resistance Japan!!
Breaking Our Limit!
Fierce Challenge! Malaya Beast!!
Final Play! The Representative of Asia District!!
It's Break Time!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 1!
Shinsei Inazuma Japan vs Inazuma Legend Japan: Part 2!
Reserve Players for Inazuma Japan!
To the World Stage!
The Group League Starts!
The Fight Continues! Awaken Soul!!
Reunion with Friends!
Clash! Japan VS America!!

The FFI Vision 3! Begin!!

418 10 0
By Kaitou_Mighty_ZX

During the selection, the eleven members that selected for Inazuma Japan finally decided. Then the play in an exhibition match against Senbayama Eleven. Despite they fight, their teamworks aren't working with each other causing Senbayama won by 5-3. Kaminari, in the Inazuma Japan tracksuit, is wearing his shoes as he stand up. The current Inazuma Japan tracksuit is colored dark blue as the base with white pattern and yellow lightning mark at the back of the shirt.

Kaminari: *sigh* Geez... I can't believe Coach pick two selfish players and a newbie...

He grab his bag as Nami went him.

Kaminari: Oh, Nami. Is there something you need?

Nami: N-No, nothing at all. Nii-chan, the match yesterday might be tough for you guys... Losing after being chosen...

Kaminari: It's true that we lose. But we lose because we trying our hardest, that's nothing to be shame about.

Nami: I'll be cheering for you. Good luck in the world tournament.

Kaminari: Yeah.

He pat Nami's head before leaving. While walking, he met up with Homura and Suiryuu as they head to where the Inazuma Japan lodging will be.

(Time Skip)

At Odaiba Soccer Garden...

After an hour riding the train, they arrived at Odaiba Soccer Garden. Where the training camp for Inazuma Japan. As they look around, they went to the stadium. When the door opened, they saw the other players are already here.

Tsukasa: You're late, Captain.

Kaminari: You're the one that talk, Kishibe.

Homura: Wow, everyone's here so early!

Suiryuu: Well, that's what should be done.

Then they change into their player jersey. They all gathered at the bench as they meet with Inazuma Japan's trainer, Kariya.

Kariya: I'm Kariya Masaki, the trainer of Inazuma Japan. Nice to meet you.

Japan Players: Nice to meet you!

(A/N: I'll be re-show Kaminari, Homura and Suiryuu's data and appearance in this list again, for those who forgot how they look like and what kind of personality they have)

Inazuma Japan list:

(Akai Kirishima)

Number & Position: 1 / Goalkeeper

Detail:
He's a second year. He has orange-red spiky hair and purple eyes. Kirishima is caring for his teammates and very competitive. Despite he was pushed aside few times due being a reserve goalkeeper in Teikoku before, he still keep training so he get accepted as a player.

(Arashi Kotaro)

Number & Position: 2 / Defender

Detail:
He's a first year. He has short black hair with big strand at the front and black eyes and wearing grey bandana. Kotaro is a short boy and just recently become the player of Dragonlink so he doesn't have much experience when it comes to real match. He easily get nervous but he's good in jumping.

(Yukimura Nanae)

Number & Position: 3 / Defender

Detail:
She's a first year. She has a long purplish-blue hair with snow crystal hair clip and light-blue eyes. She is the younger sister of Yukimura Hyouga and the ex-captain of Hakuren soccer team. She is very cheerful person and very excited when close with Kaminari but can easily gets angry. She has a crush on Kaminari since they were little kids.

(Okami Kiba)

Number & Position: 4 / Defender

Detail:
He's a second year. He has greyish-white spiky hair and blue eyes with sharp iris and usually seen have the dark blue scarf around his neck. Kiba is very rough at some point but he's a kind person and due his longer fangs, most students always calls him Werewolf. He is one of the fastest player in Hakuren and good in do pass cut. Despite his appearance, he's actually very smart.

(Kazami Haruki)

Number & Position: 5 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has blond hair with longer strand at his left side face almost cover his left eye and brown eyes. Haruki is Shindou Takuto's disciple and mostly call as 2nd Shindou due his genius playmaking ability as well as the ex-captain of Zeus soccer team. He is a calm person and can make a quick decision. He mostly seen listen to music or sound of the naure that calm his mind.

(Gouenji Homura)

Number & Position: 6 / Midfielder

Detail:
She's a first year. She has short red hair with long strand at the sides of her face and red eyes. She is kind and caring person but can get anrgy if she was torment or her teammates got hurt. She has a crush on Kaminari but didn't have the courage to tell him and keep denying about she liking him.

(Katsuragi Isamu)

Number & Position: 7 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has short brownish hair with some strands tied at the right side of his face and brownish-black eyes. Isamu is very unfriendly and known for his rough play. None of the players in Gassan Kunimitsu don't like him due how he played. He don't really like teamwork and only think for himself. He has a kind personality but didn't show it to anyone except his older sister.

(Suiryuu)

Number & Position: 8 / Midfielder

Detail:
He's a second year. He has whitish-blue spiky hair with raging flame style and red eyes with sharp iris. Suiryuu is very caring person and didn't like seeing his friends fighting. He's an understandable person and will do anything in the right way when it comes to winning. He only respest those who he thinks really fit to be the leader of the team.

(Yoshi Kai)

Number & Position: 9 / Forward

Detail:
He's a third year. He has brown spiky hair and black eyes. Kai is very arrogant person, the ex-captain of Teikoku soccer team and never cared about any of his teammates. He thinks only himself already enough to win the matches. He didn't listen to anyone and only listen to himself even the time is really not fit or when they in huge pinch.

(Endou Kaminari)

Number & Position: 10 / Forward(Captain)

Detail:
He's a second year. He has brownish spiky hair with brown eyes and wearing bluish-black headband this time. Kaminari only think what's really needed for the team he lead despite he don't want to be a captain and the ex-captain of Raimon soccer team. He's harsh and sometimes use insult to make his teammates get their spirit back. Even he was bad outside, he is a kind person inside.

(Kishibe Tsukasa)

Number & Position: 11 / Forward

Detail:
He's a second year. He has purplish spiky hair with tied into a ponytail and bluish eyes. Tsukasa is the younger brother of Kishibe Taiga and the disciple of Tsurugi Kyousuke. He is the temperory captain for Kidokawa Seishuu. He has a fast reaction and very confident when it comes to score the goals for his team. He doesn't like those who look down to him and he trust Kaminari's decision just like how he trust Kiroto.

That's all the current members of Inazuma Japan.

Kariya: I don't even know why Coach Hakuryuu pick these members, but you are Inazuma Japan. The representative of our country in the FFI Vision 3 Asia Prelimineries.

Tsukasa: I never expect that Coach only pick eleven members but didn't pick any reserve players.

Homura: *whisper* Why did your brother choose them?

Suiryuu: *whisper* Don't ask me. I don't know anything.

Kaminari: Well, then. We'll win with these members.

Nanae: Kaminari-kun's right!

Isamu: Then you can play captain all you wanted. I just play with my own style.

Kai: Me too. I won't take orders from anyone.

Kirishima: Again with that? Yoshi-senpai, we're currently the representative so please don't mess things up like what happened in the exhibition match.

Kai: Huh? *point at Isamu* That was this guy's fault!

Isamu: What?! Are you blamming me?!

Kai: So what?

Isamu: You're doing to do the same thing I did!

Kotaro: U-Um... Please don't fight...

Kiba: Hey, don't fight at the time like this!

Haruki: I can't believe this kind of stuff happens right now.

After a moment, Isamu and Kai stop fighting. The door opened making them look and Hakuryuu walk into the field.

Hakuryuu: It's look like everyone is here.

Kaminari: Coach Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu: And these are the team managers. *look at the hallway* Come out.

The managers of Inazuma Japan come out from the hallway and it suprised Homura and Suiryuu. It's Riko and Asuka, in their school outfit.

Riko: Hey guys!

Homura: Riko-senpai! Asuka-senpai!

She and Suiryuu went to them.

Suiryuu: I never expect you two would be the managers of the team.

Asuka: Well, we didn't expect this too.

Riko: Geez... I was hoping that Ren might get selected into this team.

Homura: I was thinking that before but it was Coach's idea to select the members of the team.

The other players just look them talking with each other. Kaminari called Haruki and Tsukasa to him.

Haruki: What is it?

Kaminari: The FFI Vision 3 is closing in. All I wanted is all of us to work together.

Tsukasa: We okay with that.

Haruki: Still... *turn around* Yoshi and Katsuragi won't listen to us. Plus, Arashi is still a newbie so it won't be easy for us to work together.

Kaminari: Well, it can't be helped. Kazami, I'll let you handle most control with your playmaking abilities.

Haruki: Right, leave it to me.

Kaminari: Kishibe, it's look like only the two of us can do offensive. Yoshi or either Katsuragi might going to messed up the teamwork.

Tsukasa: They just being themselves. But that doesn't mean they can do whatever they wanted during the game.

Kaminari: Well, we are the Inazuma Japan. We'll win with what we've got.

After that, they went to the training that Hakuryuu and Kariya have prepared for them. The training is the normal training that the soccer players would do. Katsuragi and Yoshi did complain about the training are unnessessary to them but they just told to keep doing it. After the long traing all day, they went to the dorm.

(Time Skip)

At the dorm...

As they enter the dorm area, a woman greet them. She is Kamata, the one that take cares the players that stay at this dorm. Her appearance still the same except she get even older. She's wearing usual woman outfit.

Kamata: Welcome to your dorms. It's good to see many new faces in here. I'm Kamata.

Asuka: Nice to see you, Kamata-san.

Kamata: Don't be so formal. Just call me Auntie.

Riko: That's sounds better!

Kamata: This is your dorm list.

She gave Asuka the papers for the location of their room. They told them where they room is. They all went to their room to have some rest. Kaminari put his bag on the bed and went to Hakuryuu's office to meet him.

At Hakuryuu's Office...

Hakuryuu is doing some checking on the players data on his computer until Kaminari walk in.

Kaminari: Coach Hakuryuu.

Hakuryuu: Kaminari, huh? What do you want?

Kaminari: Coach, why did you choose those three members? Two arrogant people and a newbie. And the FFI Vision 3 will start in a week.

Hakuryuu: I have my own reason.

Kaminari: It like the same thing that happened few years before.

Hakuryuu: *smile* Hmph. You mean one of the worse New Inazuma Japan, right?

Kaminari: Only Tenma-san, Shindou-san and Tsurugi-san are pro while the other nine are complete amateurs. In our case, all of us are good players except that our teamwork doesn't work at all. The team are almost the same. Also, why did you pick me as the Captain of Inazuma Japan?

Hakuryuu: Like I said, I have my own reason. It's true that Matsukaze's team is one of the worst Inazuma Japan, but they become the best of the best. Now, they are the second Inazuma Legend.

Kaminari: *sigh* Coach, I can't understand you at all...

Hakuryuu: That is what Suiryuu told me before. Well, it's your job to lead the team as a captain.

Kaminari: Fine. *walk out* I'm going.

He walk out from the room. As Hakuryuu continue his work, it shows at the screen of his computer is the data of them all. All of their abilities, stamina, speed and strength.

Hakuryuu: *smirk* You believe it or not, you'll win the matches with this members.

(Time Skip)
(Next Day)

At the briefing room...

After the players and managers comes into the room and went to their seat, Kariya tapping on the tablet as some data appear at the huge screen at the wall.

Kariya: This is your first opponent in the first round. The team that representing Thailand, Mach Tiger.

Kaminari: Strong one right off the bat, huh?

Homura: Is Mach Tiger that strong?

Nanae: I don't know.

Tsukasa: Yeah, they're strong.

The girls look at him.

Tsukasa: Thailand's Mach Tiger were known for their strong offensive tactics. Also, they added some Muai Thai techniques in their play.

Homura/Nanae: *tilt their head* Muai... Thai?

Kotaro: I-It's the T-Thailand's boxing style.

Homura/Nanae: *turn to Kotaro* Boxing?!

Isamu: They're sound strong. Interesting.

Kai: Don't worry, I'll score the goal for the team.

Kirishima: Yoshi-san, can you stop with that?

Kai: Just be quiet, Kirishima. After all, I'm the team ace striker.

Suiryuu: Sorry, but that position was already taken. Our Captain is our ace striker.

Kai: What?

Kiba: I agree with that. Unlike him, you and Katsuragi think too much for yourself without thinking of anyone else. You think you can win the matches just by yourself?

Kai: What was that?!

Nanae: Stop it, you two!

Tsukasa(In mind): How could we even win a single match with members like this? We might lose right at the first round if the team is like this...

Nanae: Trainer Kariya.

Kariya: Yes?

Nanae: Why these members are most forwards? Didn't we need defenders or midfielders?

Suiryuu: Hey, hey, I'm a midfielder...

Haruki: I'm over here as well.

Kariya: Well, Coach Hakuryuu told me that he only pick players who he sees potential. But, the only who can really unleash that potential is you guys. Don't forget that soccer need to be play with eleven players. And don't forget about teamwork.

Nanae: *stand up* Remember that you guys, teamwork~.

Homura: That's right!

Kai: I don't work with teamwork. I only listen to myself.

Isamu: And I play the way I wanted.

Both of them stand from the seat and went out from the room, leaving the others.

Kaminari: Well, so much about teamwork.

After the briefing, they went to practice at the field. Kaminari and Tsukasa kicking the ball toward the goalpost as Kirishima tried to catch the ball. The ball went too fast and also push him to the side.

Akai: Damn it! Why didn't unable to catch those shoot?!

Tsukasa: Don't too focus on trying to stop the ball. Try to catch it like you can do it.

Kaminari: Kirishima, do it like Kishibe told you.

Kirishima: Okay, okay. Well, at least that some in our team will call our first name. But I don't mind about it.

Kaminari: Focus!

Kirishima: R-Right!

Homura, Suiryuu and Haruki are training with dribble as they move in zigzag form while pasting the cones. Haruki and Suiryuu did well but Homura hits three cones in her movement.

Homura: Crap...

Haruki: Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get.

Suiryuu: That's right.

Homura: I'll do my best!

Since Nanae is fit for defense with her defense skills, she is teaching Kotaro and Kiba how to be a proper defenders.

Nanae: Here I come.

Kotaro/Kiba: Yes!

Nanae: Try to block me first.

She dribble the ball toward them while they try to block her. Both of them didn't move properly and they collide with each other before they can stop Nanae.

Nanae: Are you okay?

Kiba: Somehow...

Kotaro: Y-Yes... I'm sorry, I'm still new in this...

Nanae: Kotaro-kun, what position did you play when in Dragonlink?

Kiba: Already with the first name?!

Kotaro: I don't have a real position since I just join in... I only know about kicking ball, and then nothing...

Nanae: Don't worry, we'll help you.

Kiba: *stand up* You might an amateur, but you will get it!

Kotaro: *stand up* R-Right! I-I'll do my best!

Nanae: Now, let's get back to practice!

Riko and Asuka, wearing their tracksuit, are watching the team practice in their best to prepare for the world tournement.

Asuka: Everyone is good their best, right?

Riko: Yeah. But Yoshi-kun and Katsuragi-kun the only one that wasn't here...

Asuka: Geez, I can't believe that they were chosen for representative team.

Riko: That can't be change. Coach's decision is absolute.

The team keep practicing without Yoshi and Katsuragi to prepare to the FFI Vision 3.

Few Days Later...

At Soccer Festival Stadium...

Everyone come to the opening ceremony for the FFI Vision 3. Due all team are 32, so the opening ceremony are held in two different stadium with 16 at two stadiums.

"Welcome Football Frontier International Vision 3's Asia premilinaries! I, Kakuma Keita, will provide you with the commentory! Which team will win these prelims to bear the honor of representing Asia?! The first match between Japan's Inazuma Japan and Thailand's Mach Tiger will begin after the opening ceremony!"

After the opening ceremony, the team went to the locker rooms before the match start. Kaminari and Haruki are walking through the hallway.

Haruki: How should we do this, Captain?

Kaminari: Who knows. Yoshi and Katsuragi didn't came to practice, but we did all we can. We just have to believe in our play.

Haruki: I see. I'm with you, Captain.

Kaminari: Everyone always said that.

Tsukasa: Endou! Kazami!

They saw Tsukasa running toward them and stopped.

Kaminari: Kishibe?

Tsukasa: Come quick! Hurry!

Kaminari and Haruki look at each other before they went to follow Tsukasa. As they arrived at Inazuma Japan's locker room, it shows that Kai is arguing with Kiba.

Kai: What did you say, you damn werewolf?!

Kiba: I'm just saying that you only think about yourself! At least think about the others! We've been doing our best to get picked in this team!

Kai: Then you should already know I don'y take orders from anyone! That's includes you, dimwit!

Kiba: What did you call me?! You're done for!

Suiryuu: You two, stop it already!

Suiryuu and Kotaro are helding Kiba while Kirishima is trying to calm Kai. Isamu did nothing like he didn't care about it at all.

Kaminari: What is going on here?!

The others turn to the door and saw Kaminari and Haruki.

Kiba: Captain...

Kaminari: What are you guys doing, arguing right now? We have a match to play momentarily!

Kiba: I'm just trying to talk with this guy about teamwork! But he--

Kaminari: That's enough!!

The whole room went quiet when Kaminari gets angry.

Isamu: *smirk* Hmph. Way to go guys, you just make our captain angry.

Kaminari: We are the representative team! What kind of team that fight with each other before a match?!

Kiba look down while Kai look away. Kaminari look at the team before going out from the room. Homura and Nanae also get out from the other locker rook and meet with Kaminari.

Homura: Senpai, what was that all about?

Nanae: Another arguing?

Kaminari: If you want to know, then go. *walk away* I'll be waiting at the field.

(Field)

Both team went out to the field and went to their bench. After that, both team went to their position on the field.

"Both teams for Japan and Thailand in this first match have taken their positions! I can feel the players' boiling fighting spirit even from here! The match will begin momentarily! Inazuma Japan against Mach Tiger! There's the fated kickoff!"

As soon as the whistle blown, Tsukasa pass the ball to Kaminari as they went up. Mach Tiger's forwards, Tazugan and Kozan, blocking their path.

Kozan: You won't past!

Kaminari: Tch!

He glance around and saw Suiryuu not far from him. He pass the ball to Suiryuu but Kai grab it instead.

Suiryuu: Again?!

Kai: *run forward* I'll score the goal!

"Yoshi steals the ball from his own teammate and run ahead by himself!"

Kai(In mind): I won't rely on guys like you guys!

Sazuna: Too weak!

She do a sliding and steal the ball from Kai.

"Mach Tiger's midfielder Sazuna quickly steals the ball from Yoshi!"

Sazuna: Think before charge! *pass the ball* Kozan!

Kozan: *receive the ball* Right!

"Kozan boldly charge toward Inazuma Japan's field! Will Mach Tiger gets the first score?!"

Kozan: Take this!

He kick the ball hard but Haruki and Homura jump in and use their leg to stops the ball. They barely able to stop it.

Homura: What a power...

Haruki: So this is how the international opponent are, huh?

Kaminari: Don't just stand there! Attack!

Haruki look around and pass the ball to Suiryuu. He move up and trying to get past Mach Tiger's but get blocked by three midfielders.

Suiryuu: Damn it, you're stubborn!

He look around to see who'll he pass the ball to. He keep looking around until he saw Kai is moving up.

Suiryuu: It can't be helped! *pass the ball* Yoshi!

Yoshi: *receive the ball* I'll score!

He put his fingers in his mouth and whistle, causing seven color penguins appear and went into the ball.

Yoshi: Koutei Penguin 7!

He kick the ball and the penguins burst out from the ball as they follow it toward Tiger's goalpost. Mach Tiger's goalkeeper, Todum, strengthen his right arm as it glows. He jumped and get close to the ball as the background turn slow motion.

Todum: Killer Elbow!

He slash the ball with his right arm elbow. He land on the ground with stance as the ball get cutted into half.

"Goalkeeper Todum blows the shoot! Inazuma Japan didn't score the goal!"

Then Todum hold up the ball as he look forward.

Todum: Is this the best you can do?

Kai: What?

Todum: If you wanted to score, make a stronger shoot! *throw the ball* Captain!

Mach Tiger's captain and midfielder, Jalza, grab the ball and move forward. Kaminari and Tsukasa move up to stop him but he get past them.

Jalza: This defense won't work on me!

He keep moving forward. Isamu tried to steal the ball from Jalza by sliding but he jumped with the ball.

Isamu: What?!

Jalza: *pass the ball* Tazugan!

Tazugan jumped and grab the ball. He keep moving up as he avoid Haruki and Homura. Kotaro, Nanae and Kiba went up to block him but he smirk and do a back pass as Kozan receive it.

Nanae: Crap!

Kozan: Here I come!

He kick the ball up into the air with his left knee. He take a stance before jumping up and kick the ball with his right knee and it engulf orange energy as the background shows an elephant roaring.

Kozan: Ivory Crush!

The ball burst toward Japan's goalpost. Kirishima raise his right leg and slam down as he punch forward and a huge fist appear spinning toward the ball.

Kirishima: Seigi no Tekken!

The fist hits the ball and trying to punch it away but the power is strong. Kirishima trying to block the ball but the ball get through and went into the goal.

"Goal!! Mach Tiger scores the first goal! Kozan's hissatsu shoot, Ivory Crush, break through Akai's hissatsu!"

(Inazuma Japan) 0 - 1 (Mach Tiger)

Kirishima: Damn it!

The team suprised that Mach Tiger was the one that score first. Kaminari look at the team as he just clench his fist.

-Preview-

"Mach Tiger scored the first point in the match and Inazuma Japan still have trouble with their teamwork. How will they counterattack and take back a point from them?"

"Next time, Kai's Decision!"

"This is super-dimensional soccer!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.6K 1.2K 23
Raimon, the best soccer team in Japan. And then they lost. Utterly and completely destroyed by a new school, Kanashimi. They lost their Mixi-Max and...
77.9K 3.5K 32
⚠️Warning bad English ahead! Book cover: @dolustoy on twitter and pixiv. Inakunijima Island is an isolated island and very less known from people...
2.4K 115 24
When a few members of Inazuma fell in another dimension. It's the task to survive. Can they find a way to escape and go back to their own dimension...
7K 123 20
[ An Inazuma Eleven Ares x OC Fanfiction ] • • • Hatsuharu Hina is a normal, cheerful girl who loves soccer. She just got back from Russia to her bir...