The Eyes Of The Devil...

By PerfectlyOdd_

The Eyes Of The Devil What happens when Oscar Harris, the angel from hell, tries to escape his life of misery... More

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twent Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Nine
Epilogue
OTHER BOOKS!
EDITING (read!)
Thankyou

Chapter Fifty Eight

9.8K 380 506
By PerfectlyOdd_

Tw/ mention of r*pe and abuse

(The next day)

Oscars pov

"T-thankyou for letting m-me stay. Im j-just not ready t-to meet her p-properly." I smile as amy hugs me.

"Listen, this house is your home. If one day i came home from work and you was just sitting in the livingroom eating our food and said you're moving in, i wouldnt mind. Honey, you helped my son get out of a dark place. After his sister passed, I thought i lost my son. You brought him back. You're part of the family now." I smile softly and squeeze her tightly.

"T-thankyou."

She laughs before pulling away. "Now, eat you're breakfast before luke eats it."

I smile and look over at the half asleep boy whose staring at my breakfast. I sit down opposite him. "You literally h-have the same meal ri-right there." He pouts and rubs his eyes.

"Yeah but yours looks better." I smile and swap our plates.

He then looks down at his food and back to my plate. "Now that one looks better." I giggle.

"Just eat the food luke, leave the boy alone." He groans at his dad before beginning to eat.

"So are you ok angel?" I nod slowly.

"Its just... i dont w-want to meet h-her. She could h-have saved me l-luke. But she didnt. I  l-liked not kn-knowing her. She d-didnt save me t-then. I dont w-want to meet h-her now. Plus w-what if sh-shes like him. Wh-when i t-tried telling her i wa-was upset sh-she didnt come f-for m-me, she just k-kept saying she went th-through worse w-with him."

"Which she clearly didnt." I nod.

"I can for-forgive her if i d-dont know her. I could sp-spend the rest of my l-life thinking she f-feels guilty but k-knowing she doesn't h-hurts." I sigh.

This is a mess.

I feel a pat on my back from amy. "If she tries anything i'll meet her on the car park and kick her ass." I laugh at amy.

"Mom since when do you go around beating random women up." She walks behind me and wraps her arm around my shoulder.

"Says the one who has a fight every other week with some guy named peter." Luke glares at him mom, gaining a laugh from me and jake.

"S-she's not wr-wrong."

~~~

1 week later

Lizzies pov

Oscar hasnt talked to me in a week.

He said he doesn't want to meet her because he doesn't want to ruin the memory he already has of her. He thinks for some reason Maria is going to end up like oliver.

But she isnt, I know it. Shes so sweet and kind. After she left oliver she actually became religious and now works at a church a few states over.

She seems genuine and just wants to get to know him.

I grab the tray with the two drinks on and take them over to the livingroom.

"So, i have to ask, what happened to oscar? He metioned a bit... but it all doesn't make sense to me." I sigh and pass a coffee cup to lucy before sitting on the couch.

"Well, it all started after you left. Oliver went crazy, he started taking drugs and alcohol and honestly wasnt sober for the next 10 years. He blamed oscar. He hurt him with words at first, but then he got physical. He one day dropped oscar off at a foster home, and i was still in college so I couldn't do anything and my mom and dad are in a different state and couldn't get down here for another few days. I just remember the call i got from him so upset. But before my mom and dad got here, oliver took him back. He realised the money he got from oscar was great. Olivers violence got worse and worse with oliver until one day he heard him on the phone to one of his friends telling a secret. Once he heard it its like his world crumbled. That caused oliver to snap."

She frowns "what secret could be that bad?" I sigh. "That hes gay." She pulls a face but i shrug it off.

"He took even more drugs and alcohol and would almost kill oscar on the daily. Then... then he quit his job, he was getting money from the child services and from selling drugs, but to get more money... he would host these parties. At first he would just sell drugs, get drunk with his work friends and then they go home. Then they'd pay to hit oscar... then it got uhh. They... they would pay to r-rape him. Oscar never told me this, he never told anyone this until he got out of the coma. He kept that built up. I only found out at Olivers prison trial. Oscar had to make a statement of what happened and he had to talk about how he was s-sexually abused. Anyways, Oscar would get into a routine of after so much in one night, he'd either pass out from anxiety or he would jump out his window, run into the forest while being chased by the men with weapons and run around the streets all night. Then last year oliver took him out of school for a few months. I guess he realised oscars pain was too visible. Oscar never told anyone about happened in that 6 month period but i know it was worse than ever. I also know oscar wasn't allowed to talk throughout the majority of the time, and over the years gained a stutter, but that tipped it over the edge. That takes us to this year. Things continue until around February, oscar runs into the forest but this time oliver managed to catch him. He shot oscar. Took him somewhere and what i can only describe as tortured him. That was the worst part of oscars life. He refuses to talk about it to anyone, not even the police. But i know id rather die than go through that. He said the same. Luckily a man managed to rescue oscar, took him to a hospital where a few weeks later they called me. Oscar was in a coma for months. So overall we didnt have oscar for 5 months. Which broke so many hearts."

((Random note, can you recommend songs that match the vibe of this book or any of the characters))

"So how did Oliver get arrested?" I sit back into the chair.

"A few weeks ago oscar went back to his house to get some personal belongings thinking it was abandoned and oliver showed up. This time oscar managed to call 911 and the police arrived. The kid has been through the worst things imaginable. Its horror movie type shit. He's used the same cloths since you was around for so long. Never had new furniture. Never had the life he deserves. I wanted to give it to him, new clothes, new furniture, a new life even. But every time i gave him something I thought would benefit him, oliver would go crazy."

She sighs before putting down her cup. "Thats a lot. But... doesn't part of you think he deserved it a little?"

I begin to cough loudly after inhaling my drink too quickly from shock. I pat my chest and calm down before taking in what she just said.

"Im sorry, what?"

She frowns. "I mean sure, its a rough life. But, having a gay son must be difficult. It is a huge sin you know." I feel my jaw drop open.

Is this some sort of joke?

"I mean sure the boy is going to get over the phase but it must be hard raising a gay child."

"Hold on. You mean this boy deserves to be hurt in all the ways he did? For being bisexual? For having a pre-decided soulmate which nobody gets to choose?" she widens her eyes.

"No... well, its just gods punishment in real life. Hes going to hell anyways. There must be some sort of cursed mindset he has to gain that soulmate, they only get it when they are 2 ao he must have been cursed as a child. Hes going to hell im telling you..." I chuckle.

"I think oscar would find hell a walk in the park after having you two as parents." She scoffs.

"What do you mean?"

I stand up and begin to collect her things. "You're saying your son, who likes boys, deserves to go through what nobody deserves. The boy you created deserves to be killed by his own father? You need some SERIOUS help. When oliver abused him, he was under so much drugs and alcohol he wasn't even conscious half the time, YOU on the other half are fully awake. Dont ever contact ANYONE from this family again."

She frowns and grabs her coat that i shove her way. "Tell oscar to call me once hes over this gay thing." I shake my head.

"You just dont get it. Hes got a Phoenix mate. Whose a boy. A bloody lovely boy who has an amazing family who treats oscar how he SHOULD be treated. They was at his graduation and cheered for oscar, the boys mother was there to hold oscar while his father was being held at gun point by the police. You are probably the worst person i know. The fact that oliver abused his son under the influence of god knows what, but you'd let your OWN CHILD die for his sexuality disgust me. Fuck off and never come back." I quickly shove her out of the door before locking it. I pace around the room, panic filling every inch of my body.

I brought this lady into oscars life. He wanted to keep his thoughts of her neutral and i kept pushing him and pushing him to talk to her. Oh god oh god.

I sigh and sit down on the couch and cry, because I've broke the one promise i made to him.

That id never hurt him.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1743

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 85.3K 51
Dante Harris was running. Running from an abusive past. Running from a messy break up. Running from the life he left in the small city of Round Rock...
185K 10.8K 15
B O O K 2 in The Nine Princes of Hell series. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ascari, the fallen guardian angel is broken. Lost. Alone. Used. Dirty. "K...
71.6K 3.4K 31
[Completed] ManxBoy ~ What if you have died but gotten a Second Chance? This is a story of an orphan boy who has been tossed around, used and br...
188K 4.2K 14
[BXB] "You know Luke the more you stutter the cuter you get" And that was the very moment I broke, his emerald eyes burning into me as I folded, his...