Loud Blondes | Denki Kaminari...

By Calybear7

(Y/n)'s father, Shouta Aizawa, has a few simple rules, the most important being no dating loud blondes. You... More

Aizawa's Daughter | Chpt 1
Ugh, 1-A | Chpt 2
Textbooks | Chpt 3
Phone Number | Chpt 5
Drawbacks | Chpt 6
The Party | Chpt 7
Out of Here | Chpt 8
Unwanted Attention | Chpt 9
Acquaintances | Chpt 10
Not the Same | Chpt 11
Relief | Chpt 12
Bubble Tea | Chpt 13
You Know Her? | Chpt 14
Everyone Else | Chpt 15
Paper Dino | Chpt 16
Friends | Chpt 17
Short Circuit | Chpt 18
Mitochondria | Chpt 19
Jealous | Chpt 20
The Aizawa Household | Chpt 21
Sport's Festival | Chpt 22
Yellow | Chpt 23
Sleepover | Chpt 24
Hug | Chpt 25
Studying | Chpt 26
A Bad Day | Chpt 27
Silent Treatment | Chpt 28
Invisible | Chpt 29
All Worked Out | Chpt 30
Simple | Chpt 31
Hard Bargain | Chpt 32
Camp | Chpt 33
Okay | Chpt 34
Comfort | Chpt 35
Loud Blonde Connections | Chpt 36
Safe | Chpt 37
Bass | Chpt 38
Groceries | Chpt 39
Happy | Chapter 40
Guilty | Chpt 41
Married | Chpt 42
My Beautiful Girl | Chpt 43
Rebellion | Chpt 44
Mistake | Chpt 45
Spacey | Chpt 46
Family | Chpt 47
Mirai | Chpt 48
Casual | Chpt 49
Epilogue | Chpt 50
GIVEAWAY - COMMENT TO WIN (Closed)

Disappointing | Chpt 4

13.6K 495 270
By Calybear7

Hello people

Enjoy~

(y/n)'s POV

"Dinner in the cafeteria again?" my father asked and I nodded. "You have your phone then?" I tugged it from my pocket, waving it to him. "Good."

"How was class today?" I asked, seating myself at the stool against the counter. I had a little bit until Ryou and Hanako would be in the cafeteria anyways.

"They're still getting used to everything," he said. "How is Recovery Girl's class going?"

"We just got into everything today. It's...interesting."

"You're going to get work hours in her office soon, right?" I nodded.

"Yeah once we learn some things then we get to essentially intern in her office during the week," I replied. "That will be interesting, working with actual students. I'm sure I'll get some kids from your class."

"And why is that?"

"I talked to...uh...Ashido today," I said. "She told me a little about the first day. You didn't say that boy broke his finger."

"Ah, yes he did," he replied. "Why were you talking to one of my students?" My father knew me pretty well and he knew I preferred to keep my distance from the students who knew him well.

"I dropped a book and she picked it up," I lied. That was the reason I had talked to her, was a book, but I didn't particularly want to relay the information that I had been conversing with Kaminari. I wasn't in the mood for any arguments, even if it was just asking for a book back.

"I'm glad you're making friends (y/n)," he said, peering at me. I nodded, my face going red. "I expect you back to do any homework, but go enjoy dinner." I glanced at the clock.

"Oh right!" I called, hopping up.

"Heading out?" Mic asked from the bottom of the stairs. I nodded towards him and he offered out an arm. I paused before taking him in a hug and I felt him peck me lightly on the top of the head. I grimaced out of the way of both of them. I liked Mic, I really did, but sometimes it was just too weird to accept him like a dad. This instance included. I headed down the hall to the cafeteria, passing by the guy with the purple hair again. I forgot I had meant to ask my dad if he was in his class. I was interested to know why he looked like he fit into our family as much as he did. I entered the cafeteria, spotting Ryou immediately. He was sat by himself which meant Hanako mustn't have arrived yet.

"Oh hey!" I watched as Ryou glanced up towards me, his gaze immediately averted towards Kaminari barreling towards me. I took a few steps back, glancing around the crowded cafeteria. There were a few kids watching us as we were now in the center of the cafeteria and I could see Ryou looked amused from where he sat. Kaminari stopped in front of me, the cheesiest grin on his face.

"What?" I asked, my eyes darting around in case he was talking to someone else. Could he not sense that I didn't want to talk to him?

"I didn't catch your name earlier!"

"I didn't give it to you," I answered simply. He chuckled, his body contorting into a pose that couldn't have been comfortable. Was he for real?

"Yeah! This is the part when you give me your name?" he said. I felt my head dip naturally, glancing up at him still but through my hair now. I must've looked either pretty sad and disappointing, or annoyed, and yet he was still making the effort to block me and learn my name. My eyebrows always dipped, my lips naturally slightly curved downwards, a tired and pitiable expression on my face.

"Please mo--

"Shy are we?" he interrupted, leaning in front of me as I took a step to the side to pass him. "I mean I couldn't help but notice you when you dropped your books at my feet! I've got to know your name!" I sighed, rolling my eyes slightly. Even if I hadn't meant to be this rude to the guy, it was the direction I was taking this, and I couldn't back down now.

"I dropped them in front of you. Of course you noticed me, I was stood right there," I said, shaking my head. I felt boldness course through me for a moment. "Get out of my--"

"Okay so maybe not your name if you don't want me to know yet!"

Yet? I winced as he continued talking. Did he seriously not get it? How oblivious was he?

"What kind of stuff do you like? You should totally come sit with me and my friends," he offered. I couldn't think of anyway to get away from this guy, quickly learning that he was extremely persistent. The fact he was flirting with me was exactly what my father would disapprove of, not to mention it felt almost insulting coming from him. I had heard he was a flirty guy with plenty of other opportunities and yet he felt the need to continuously barrage me. Sure it wasn't totally shameless flirting, and I hoped it would never get to that point, but I certainly wasn't going to deal with it anymore. I didn't and can't want him around.

"No, I really don't need any other friends," I said, taking another step.

"Well no one needs more friends, but it's always nice! Why don't--"

"No." He stopped finally, his expression slightly shocked and almost sad. I looked at him with a downcast grimace, walking past him. I sat down at our table, covering my head with my hands after I placed my forehead against the table.

"Now what was that?" Ryou asked.

"You would think that he would initially keep his distance," I started, lifting my head to look at Ryou, "Considering who I am and I don't think I look all that approachable. Even after approaching me, you would think he would give up trying to connect with me considering my avid aversion to conversation with him. But no."

"How come?"

I let out a sigh, shaking my head.

"I don't see anything in common with them. If you hadn't noticed, I'm pretty mellow which they, especially him, are not."

"So you don't like him then?"

"You could say that," I replied, nodding at him.

"I don't know, maybe if you opened up a little," Ryou said.

"Not to him," I replied, "People typically either freak out once they realize who I am, and mooch off me to get to my dad, or they realize how disappointing it is that I don't have his quirk."

That was something I struggled with a lot. I did love my quirk and I loved to help people, but I struggled with knowing I was not my father. I tried very hard to be, taking after his mannerisms, but I just wasn't. I had never relayed this information to him however, in fear of what he would say about it.

"You're not disappointing." I gave Ryou a skeptical gaze.

"Who's not disappointing?" Hana asked, plopping down in the seat next to me.

"(y/n) thinks she's disappointing," Ryou said.

"What are you tattling on me?" I questioned. I felt awkward asking such a playful question after knowing the pair for only 2 days.

"I think you're really awesome!"

"(y/n), you might not have your father's quirk, but you're not disappointing. At this rate you'll probably be best in our class and we've only been here for 2 days." Ryou said. "If those kids from 1-A think you are, they're wrong."

"Wait 1-A? Are you trying to be friends with them?" Hanako asked.

"No, no, I don't want to be friends with them. They keep trying to connect with me, but I just don't fit in. Like you said with the blonde one, he keeps trying to flirt with me and I was being rude to him so he might take the hint," I said. "I don't think he did."

"I never liked them anyways," Ryou said, rolling his eyes.

"It's alright to push certain people away you know, just not us of course," Hanako added and I felt my mouth quirk up into a slight smirk.

"I have one more problem," I replied and they both watched me attentively. "My dad has this rule...no loud blondes. It's sort of inclusive to any loud person who could get me in some serious trouble, but the baseline is no loud blondes. I feel...kind of bad for being so mean, but I really need him to go away or else my dad might flip out on me or get him in some serious trouble."

"Wait isn't your dad married to...Mic? That's what you said," Hanako pointed out and I nodded.

"I don't argue with the logic anymore," I said and she frowned.

"I wouldn't feel too bad, it's not like he doesn't have friends," Ryou said, "it's for the good of both of you. You don't want him there and you won't get in trouble and neither will he, so being a little harsh won't hurt that bad. It's a win win win situation."

"I guess."

"Thank All Might I'm not blonde then!" Hanako said and I laughed, settling back in my chair. "You should laugh more, it's really pretty on you."

"Yeah, you can with us," Ryou said, "It's good to have friends who you can be yourself with." My smile softened with slight embarrassment and I nodded.

It was good.

"He's weird isn't he?" Hanako asked.

"You should've heard the bullshit he was spewing earlier," I scoffed. It was true, like my father I was a naturally blunt person, so I couldn't help being a little mean. I did feel bad about it sometimes, when it came off as less sass and more hurtful.

"What?" Ryou asked.

"I went for the book, his pink friend is alright. She's pretty nice and she instantly figured out who I was. As far as I know, she hasn't told anyone. But, I held out my hand for the book and he took my hand," I scoffed and I watched Hanako's face light up. She was obviously amused by the turn of events. "He said, and I quote, "I'm Denki Kaminari, but you can just call me the man of your dreams."

"Oh my God, what a line," Hanako said and I watched Ryou roll his eyes. Now, I was feeling bad for how we were talking about him. He obviously just wanted to get along with people and was a little awkward about it, but then again he did say that terrible line. It was just too easy, so I went along with it. The wall was up and built and I hadn't intentionally meant to be mean, but that's just the way it was built.

"I know, I'm glad my dad has that dumb rule."

~Calymari

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 190 25
I'm walking down the hall of UA as usual but today i'm walking past 1-C and too class 1-A. Mr. Aizawa finally convinced principal Nezu to let me tran...
14.3K 299 33
A thoughtful, beautiful, hot, quiet girl and a social, energetic boy who loves hanging out with his friends so much. Do they match? Y/n Intelli and D...
1.2M 41.6K 32
You're the new teaching assistant at UA for class 1-A. Your main focus is to help students control their quirks and to teach those who are will hand...
153K 7.1K 100
[Young!Aizawa x Reader] (Y/N) starts her first year at U.A. High School and quickly finds out that maybe her middle school friends aren't such great...