The Kitten Hero ( Neko Deku/D...

By YourAdvrageTrash

Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya was abused since he was 4 and then he was kicked out of the at 6. Deku's quirk is Trans... More

Kicked out
Two men
Comfort
Bath time
Tamer
Meeting the Devil
Introductions
A tiny Accident
Recovery
Seeing the house
Questions
A cold
Happy Birthday
Rescued
Reunion
Training
U.A. entrance exams
The first day of U.A.
Battle Training
Staying Over
USJ
Sleepover
Spoiled
Catnip or Catmint
Izuku?
Bakeneko
New hero costume
Sports Festival Pt. 1
Sports Festival Pt. 2
Sports Festival Pt. 3 - Broken
Not again!
Endeavor!?
Fake
Stop
A confession
A Child
Eri's first day of school
Internships
Dorms
Shorts- Dead cat
A normal day
You fools!
Don't go!
Plot Armor
Breaking Fourth Wall-Chan
Studying
Heat
Time for the Final Exams!
Training Camp, Begin
Training Camp, Attacked!
Manga Talk
Dancing!
Finding Yao!
Impaled (Finale)
Announcements
The squeal is out!

The End of AFO

1.5K 52 36
By YourAdvrageTrash

Todoroki's pov

"How dare you lose him," Yao's device translated as she growled. "Woah, it's not my fault, you were the one that let him go alone," I spat. "How could you accuse me, it's not my fault I passed out due to overuse of my quirk," Yao gasped. "Ladies, ladies, we are going to get nowhere if you keep fighting," Kirishima spoke up so we didn't fight. "Well what are we going to do?" I asked. "First of all, we have to stop arguing about who lost Izu. Next, we should probably get him back from the villains," Mr. boom boom said. "Yeah but how, we don't even know where he went?" Iida asked.

"That's the thing, we do," Yao's device translated as she looked over at me. "F-fine, during the Sports Festival my dad put a tracking device on Zuku, and I'm pretty sure it's still on him," I said, taking out my phone. As everyone crowded around me I opened up the tracking app. "Look he's right there," Kirishima pointed out, pointing at the red dot. "Wait a minute, I think that's the place the villains had Izu the first time he was kittynapped," Bakugou remembered. "Well then let's go and save him," Yao announced, jumping off of my shoulder.

After a while of explaining to Momo why we needed her to come along with us, she agreed. We all got different disguises on so we wouldn't be found. "He's over here," I said, motioning to an alleyway. "Tch, it's tight in here," Mr. boom bitch complained. "Well this isn't the only tight space I can fit in," I muttered."Shut up everybody, the place is right over there," Yao's device translated.

Izuku's pov

"Bla bla bla, all you want me to do is join your emo pokemon club," I spat as my tails flicked behind me. "No, we want you to join our villain group, we even have catnip," my crusty master negotiated. "Tch, I have all the catnip I need, and I also have something you don't... a life," I insulted, trying to untie my hands. "Please Izu-chan I would love if you joined us~," Toga begged as she put her hands together. "Like I said I'm not going to join your emo pokemon club," I hissed.

All of the villains, other than Dabi, left the room after me insulting them. "Sooooo, how was life without me?" Dabi asked. "Well it was better than being here with master, plus I also got this purrfect new addition to my lower half," I responded, showing off my tails. "Y-you know I tried to stop them from kittynapping you," Dabi said after a very awkward silence. "Nya, it's fine my life was already CATastrophic so this didn't really change it," I giggled. "You still have your funny puns just like before you got rescued from us," Dabi recalled. "Yep, and I'm going to get rescued again soon," I said as all of the villains came back in after crying.

It was fun talking with my villain friends that I made during my four year kittynap. They even let me out of my bondage, and we played poker. We ordered some pizza and it was great, but I didn't agree to the emo pokemon club invitation so I'm just a hero getting along with villains. "I bet 25 chips," I said, biting down on a piece of pizza. "I raise it to 30," dabi said as he pushed chips into the middle. As master opened his disgusting crusty mouth to utter a disgusting crusty word, someone knocked on the door.

"Pizza delivery," the person, who sounded so much like All Might, said. "Woah don't look at me I didn't order any more pizza," I hissed as everyone looked at me. Very suddenly a hero we all know and love, Uncle Toshi, came rushing in and scared all of the villains. Before Mamagiri, or Kurogiri, could get everyone out of this bar, Edgeshot knocked him out. "Yay you came for me," I cheered, walking over to Uncle Toshi like nothing happened as Kamui woods started to capture all of the villains.

3rd pov

Out of nowhere a black liquid engulfed Izuku and Shigaraki taking them somewhere. "Ahh who did that?" All Might gasped, in surprise. "Well it wasn't Kurogiri because he is still knocked out," Edgeshot responded. "Jajajaja, wait no that's spanish, Kehehehe, that sounds to high pitched, Nya hahahaha," no that's little nekos' laugh, Grahahaha," a certain potato looking villain with a black mask covering his potato looking face, corrected his evil laugh before punching All might.

All might passed through several walls and by a stroke of luck he didn't die like most people would. "All For One," All Might growled, landing on a flat piece of ground by the four students that were waiting to save Izuku coincidentally. "Evil potato," Izuku gasped, as Sigaraki hit the back of his head. "Fine I'll just watch because of plot purposes," Izuku mumbled as All For One finished his long greetings.

"Ok so we have to get Izu out of there," Bakugou whispered. "But the villain isn't hurting him," Kirishima countered. "That is true but isn't that the crusty master Zuzu described before?" Yao's device translated. "It is, and I can finally kill him once and for all," Todoroki growled. "Shush, first let's think of a plan," Iida shushed, holding back Todoroki.

"Yeah ok let's do this plan before All Might gets killed or something," Todoroki said as Yao absorbed the shadows and everyone held onto her. Todoroki made a huge ice glacier and Yao ran up it as Bakugou used his explosions and Iida used his engines to make Yao go faster. They all hopped on Yao's back so they wouldn't fall. "ZUKU GRAB ON," Todoroki yelled, holding out his hand. Izuku looked up and shifted into a bird before Shigiraki could grab him. Once Izuku got close enough to Todoroki's hand, he shifted back and grabbed onto Todoroki's hand. "You idiots," Izuku snickered as Todoroki pulled him onto Yao.

Once Yao landed and everyone hopped off of her they saw how All Might was getting completely crushed. "Wow Todoroki's the hand crusher and All For One is the hero crusher," The device translated as Yao laughed. "This is no time to be laughing. All Might is going to get killed," Kirishima said worried. "Yeah look there is steam coming off of him- WAIT THERE'S STEAM COMING OFF OF HIM," Izuku exclaimed. Now here was the No. 1 that was thought to be this big buff guy, looking like a skeleton.

Izuku quickly rushed in to save All Might. "So Izu is going to go feral right?" Bakugou asked. "Yep and you do not want to deal with a feral Zuku, I would know that," Todoroki responded, muttering the last part. "So are we just going to stand here?" Kirishima asked, holding a passed out Yao. "Yeah basically," Iida responded.

"Augh you fucking kitten," All For One growled, trying to pull the clawing kitten off of him. "You don't hurt Uncle Toshi and I don't even care if you're the No. 1 villain," Izuku hissed, clawing All For One using One For All, or as Izuku calls it, One For Paw. "Don't talk to me like that," All For One growled, pulling Izuku off and throwing him at All Might, who was trying to buff up again.

All Might caught Izuku and placed him on the ground. "This is the second biggest mistake you have ever made," All Might said, slightly buffing up. "Wait, what was the first?" All For One asked, taken aback. "The first one was winning that sperm race," All Might sneered as All For One growled. "UNITED STATES OF SMASH," All MIght bellowed as him and All For One connected a punch.

After a huge explosion, one that could rival Bakugous', one person stood in the middle of the battlefield. "U-Uncle Toshi you did it," Izuku exclaimed. "He actually did it, All Might won," the group that saved Izuku cheered. "Heh, you are next," All Might said pointing into the horizon.

______

Ị̸̢̡̨̛̛̲̠̲͓̝͎̐͛͊̓̑͆̽͆͝͠͠ş̸͎͓̝̘͉̖̱̩͉̖̥͍̽̈́̿̆͐̃́͘͝ ̵̢̥͖̪͊̈́̐́͋̐͘͝t̴̡̡̯̱̮̼̲͍͕̯͈͚͎̱͗ͅh̴̢̡͈̟̯̖̮͉̤̆̀̀̍͋́̐͘̚ͅͅị̶̱̝͕̲͕̤̳̇̈͛͂͆́̑̀͊̒͒͝ͅs̸͔̞̮̙͇̑͆̾͂͘ ̷̜̗̙̘͖͛̅͆͘t̶̨͎̱̻̮̹̹̤̲̘͑͆͊̽͘͝͠ḣ̴̡̯̹͎͕͍̎͛e̵̡̹̺̒̒͗͊̅̔̆̍̕͜͝͝ ̵̛͓͈̝͇͔̔̌͑̆̀̃̆̒̈́̈͊̑̉̚ͅe̸̡̧̥̫̹͉̖͕̤͊̊͑̐̓̀̑͝n̸͕̣̮̆̐̀̓͆̎̀̀̅̓̈d̶̨̡̰͇̺̪́̂́̆̀͗̃̀?̷̢̢̡̛͓͎̪͍̰̭̪̤̫̪̄͒̐̃̀̏̔͑

O̸͉͔̱̬̙̥͔̯̙͗̓̐̓͋̃͂ȑ̶̤̭̲̼̥̜̜̓̀̂̾͗͆̓̊̑̾̐̆̋̃͜ ̵̛̪̣̳͙̰͈͔͖͙̻̙̈́̆͒̆̌̑̈͝i̷̡̧̛̞̥̥̭͕̮̜̣̘̒̽̓̎̔̒͐͘ș̷̨͓͔̭̻̲͈̖̼͚̩͌͗̏̒͜͜ ̶̨͔̟̠͇͎̞͈̥͆͊̑̃̓̓̇ͅt̴̪͚̹̥̪̬̩̝̭̖͕̤͍̅͐̒́̄h̴̡̙̘̩͇͚̙̲̃̔͗̊̾i̶͔̬͎̤̹̥͇̞͔̭͇͊̅͗̏̊͂̈́ͅś̵͚̪́̄̑̔͊̽̚ ̵̧̨̜͙̯̥͙͋͆̂̿̌̑͜͜ͅt̶̡̜̬̲̔͗̎̽͛h̷͍͔̙͕̺̬̦̰̙͌e̴̡̨̲̲̱̳̥̪̥̱̥͌͋̈́͊̚͜͝ͅ ̸̨̧̒͆̑̈̔͊̊̈́̊͛͐͑̚͠b̷͊̈́́͗̈́͌́̆͐͆͋͘͘͜͝͝e̵̝͎̍̆̒̀͊̒͆͗g̷̢̰͚̳̖͕͎̼̮̖͕̼͉̟̺̿͑̓̉̾̈́į̸̺̪̫̤̪̣͔̤́̅͒̇͆̆̐̀̑̔̈́̋͘ṇ̸͕̰̋̀́̈̓̾́͆̀̒̔͑̚n̶̛̯͇̰̭̲̦͉͒́̔̔̈̍̃̽̿̽̊ḯ̸̹̆̈́n̸̜̤̪̹̩̦̥̣̓͗̓̎̓̍͗̄͑͊͒͒̈́̈̕ͅg̵̨͚̣̩̤̜̤͇͚͐̆̆͐̇͊̋̒̊͌̈͋̔̍̕?̵̢̝͇̺̬͐̾̍͑ͅ

4̷̧̡͎̟̗͇̞̘̦́͂̅̌̃̈͘̕͝ ̷̢͔̘̙̠͉̼̖̯̔͛͜d̵̢̹̰̘̹͎̖̼͓͍͈͉̝̻̳̥͎̀͆ͅͅa̷̳̯͙̼̼̜̣͂͒̈́̈̏̋͊̿͘ŷ̶̛̯͔̪͐̀͝š̶̢̗̜̼̖̥̜͕̞̯͎̜̑͒̾̿̆̽̓͒̈̄̍̚̕͜͠ ̴̩͔͕̭͓͖̆̀͗̇͛̍̾͘̚̕ͅl̵̢̨̢̛̼̱̙̣̻̝̗͚̱̺̭̞̟̾̍̈͛̂͑̐͒̾̕͜ͅę̷͔̫̜̜̭̥̝̳̖̲͎̬̤̬̝̺̌̓̑̈́̊͂̒̈́͐͛̓̚͘ḟ̴̤̜͙̻̥̖͙͎͈͙̘̗̩͉̄̏t̶͕̼̪͕̭̳̭̅͆̎̿.̸̞͙͙̤͉͓̯̮͍̯̹̫͇̰̦̔̇̈́̉͑̏́̿̓

( 1346 words )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 11.2K 43
Completed Izuku has always been sick. He was born quirkless and has an undiagnosed illness. He's slowly dying but still seems to smile for everyone...
58.8K 1.8K 34
'Without Mom, what really am I?' Izuku always asked himself hypothetically...now, his mother was really gone. He still vividly remembers the blood se...
1K 22 6
(DISCONTINUED sorry I've lost motivation to finish this) Izuku Midoriya was bullied for ten year until he was told to kill him self, just a few hours...
64K 2.8K 19
Quirkless doesn't mean useless but because of how quirkless kids are being treated they often end up dead.. Izuku Midoriya is a kid that was born qui...