Deviant Blade | KNY • M!Reader

By ArifinAnto3

"Remember Y/n... Calm like Water, Fast as the wind, Strong like Earth and Deadly like Fire... Once you breath... More

Prologue
Chapter 1

Bio | Breathing Styles

376 6 0
By ArifinAnto3

Name : Y/n L/n
Gender : Male
Race: Human
Alias: Autumn Swordman, Godspeed Swordman
Age : Early twenties
Occupation : None

Natural Abilities

Enhanced Sense : Y/n has trained his five senses during his harsh training. He used it to pinpoint the demons location or finding the demons in few meters even if they are hiding in the shadow or the deep of the darkness, Y/n able to find them.

Immense Agility : Y/n has trained his movement, reaction time and reflexes earned him to be called "godspeed", it's a name given by his past master.

Enhanced Strength and Durability : Y/n able to effortless cutting steels even his master couldn't do it, of course there's a steels he wouldn't able to cut no matter how strong he is.

He also has high pain tolerance, he able to keep fighting even when his left shoulder slashed as he used the Final Step of his breathing.

Combat Experience : Y/n has quite experienced during his life as a Lone Swordman. He using his slim and light body as advantages such as using his environment to his advantage, flipping about and jumping off the terrain to confuse his foe and find an opening, even running across walls.

He is also well known for his remarkable battle instinct, able to instinctively adapt to his opponent's style, letting him seeing through their true nature and read their attack patterns.

Crimson Red Nichirin Blade : Y/n gains the ability to dye his Nichirin Blade in a crimson red color, giving it the ability to hamper the enhanced regeneration of Demons.

Demon Slayer Mark : Y/n already born with this mark, causing him constantly bullied during his childhood but he didn't mind it because he feels that this mark is his bond with his death family.

Swordsmanship

Zerosen : This sword technique is teached by Ginkaku Uneri, it's known as the fastest sword-drawing, able to drawing a blade within seconds and with special equipment the user's able draw ten slashed within a single breath. This is a secret technique passes down from Uneri Clan.

Breathing Style

Dance of the Autumn Leaves

A breath breached out from Breath of the Sun and its style personally created by Y/n after finding an old scrolls that his master leave him. He spending 14 years to created and honed his own breathing style. Y/n also trained a sword-drawing technique called Zerosen, which Y/n used it to improving his breathing style.

First Step : Moon Fangs

A single concentrated slash that can be used as a projectile strike. The swordsman infused it's blade with flame energy.

Second Step : Autumn Wheels

A gentle yet powerful and quick slash, a sword-drawing technique that can be used for upward or downward strike as well.

Third Step : Twin Chainsaw

The swordsman fiercely twists his upper and lower body, creating a twin whirlpool slash that shreds anything caught in it.

Fourth Step : Blazing Strom

The swordmans slashing their sword in circular manner and end it with bodyweight downward slash. The last action able to blast the enemy off.

Fifth Step : Rising Dragon

Enveloping the blade with flame energy, the user creates a dragon head to devour enemies on its path.

Sixth Step : Scorching Tornadoes

The user spin and twist their body to create an flame Tornado that can be used for defense or offensive techniques.

Seventh Step : God Speed

A movement technique that often leaving trails of Autumn leaves on it's way, God speed can be used as quick thrusting strikes.

Eight Step : Swallow Retrieval

Performs a three consecutive slash in single motion with the might of the user's entire body. This technique is said to be capable of catching a swallow with turning speeds exceeding 200 km/hr.

Ninth Step : Vaporizing Blood

The user enveloping the blade with dense flame energy while performing five consecutive strike within single motion.

Tenth Step : Ninefold Ashura

Perform high speed series of nine strikes simultaneously at "godspeed", faster than speed of sound within a single breath. These nine strikes is very fast as if overlapping each other

Equipment

Black Nichirin Blade : Y/n's Nichirin Balde is quite a special one. It's Blade formerly used by his former master Ginkaku Uneri, a normal blade that based of regular katana. The handle is adored with triangles, with the handle connect from top to bottom like chain with black sheath. The sword writes with name "Zantou Nakamura".

Namakura is known as the sharpest blade. Despite seeming rather average, it's blade is sharp enough to cut through any object and can be drawn from the sheath at nearly seconds. This drawing speed can be increased by coating Namakura in blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

620K 31.5K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
86.8K 3.1K 51
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
215K 10.1K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
1.1M 19.3K 132
requests (open) walker scobell imagines AND preferences :) -- #1 - riordan (04.30.24) #1 - leenascobell (05.29.24) #2 - adamreed (04.30.24) #2 - momo...