Stay *Sequel to Luxe*

By ShrazyMe

Everyone knows my name, everyone knows my story but no one knows my feelings. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Instagram
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Instagram
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Instagram
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 7

566 37 5
By ShrazyMe

LuxeLopez: Catch me on Carpool Karaoke this Wednesday with @Elle @JamesCorden

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,090 comments

---

"Fuck." I curse as I come to another stop. 

"Girl, you are so out of shape." Shayla tells me as she pulls me over to a rock which I sit down on. 

I decided to come on a hike with Shayla since we have not seen eachother in months. Unfortunately our lives have been crazy busy and it's been hard trying to get together when we have so much things to do.

Shayla is now engaged so not only is she still doing beauty but she is now planning a wedding and moving into her first home.

"I know, I know." I wave her off. "I don't even have time to work out with everything that I am currently doing. I'm not only managing two companies, working on a joint album, acting but I am also having to watch two children under the age of five."

"I don't know how you do it." Shayla sits down besides me. "I'm barely managing with what I'm doing."

"We all have our own struggles." I reassure her. "Maya is currently at a clingy stage and she is attached to my hip. I was only able to get out because she fell asleep as I was getting ready. I now have to take her to work with me because she won't stay with anyone but me."

"Yet she's the cutest thing ever." I nod my head in agreement. "How have things been with Michael?"

"Things are perfect between us."  I take a small sip of my water. "We are in such a great place now and I couldn't be happier to have him by my side. Granted that we are still working through certain issues but..."

"You really want a baby." Shayla gives me a sympathetic smile.

"I just feel as if my choice was taken away from me." We both stand up, "I know that I sound silly or ungrateful-"

"No, you don't." Shayla squeezes my shoulder. "You are entitled to feel however you like because that was a choice meant for you and you didn't get to make it."

"My relationship with my mom still isn't the best, we see eachother from time to time but we are not as close as we used to be." I grab onto a branch to help me up the trail. "I love her but some part of me is still angry. I can never have children ever again and even if my chances were low before, I was still able to have Maya."

"Have you thought about adopting?"

"It's not my preferred route, after Michael sorts out his baby mama issues then I am hoping to adopt Adonis." I tell her with a small smile.

"Aw Luxe." She pinches my butt and I giggle. "Does Michael know?"

"No, I'm hoping to surprise him." 

---

LuxeLopez: Maya says hiiiiiii

7,000,000 likes ~ 23,039 comments

---

In two months, my family and I will be moving to Mexico so that I can start shooting my first Telenovela. This is a dream job for me and I am so excited to start shooting but I'm now starting to rethink things.

Michael is about to go through another court battle which means that he needs to stay in this state. That means that Adonis cannot come with us and that leaves just me with our daughter. I'm not comfortable enough to move to another country without my husband or son. 

Mexico is known for its illegal activities, gangs and mafias. Although we are going to be living in a safe and remote location, I still don't want to be without my husband. 

"What am I going to do?" I ask Michael as I rub my lips together. "I can't push back filming anymore or I'm going to lose the role."

Michael rubs his face with both hands, "I don't fucking know."

We fall into an uncomfortable silence as we try to process things. We had already planned out this stage of our life and now Adonis' biological mother is screwing things up for us.

As Michael's wife, I feel really helpless in this situation.

"No matter what, we've got this." I wrap my arms around Michael. "No matter what we've been through, just know that I always have your back."

"I appreciate it." Michael kisses my jaw. "Ok, let's get out of the car."

I nod my head as I unbuckle my seatbelt, I glance back to see both kids still asleep. I get out of the car and I head straight to the back to pick up Maya who is as heavy as she looks. Maya is letting me know that I need to go back to the gym to work on my strength. 

I keep my head low as the paparazzi start photographing us once Michael comes out with Adonis, I hand Michael my purse to hide his sons face. 

We quickly make our way into the restaurant where we are meeting Chadwick Boseman and Lupita Nyong'o. I have literally not seen any of the cast of Black Panther since our wedding so when Michael suggested dinner, I happily accepted.

"Boseman." Michael tells the waiter who nods his head before leading us to a private booth at the back. "I'll be back with your menu."

We thank the waiter before turning to Lupita and Chadwick who are chatting amongst themselves.

"OH MY GOSH!" Lupita jumps once she spots us standing there, "The babies are huge, they are no longer babies."

"They're still our babies." I laugh as I wake Maya up. "Maya, look it's auntie Lupita."

"Hi." Maya shyly waves at her as a small smile graces her face. "I'm Maya."

"Oh I know." Lupita wipes away her tears before holding out her arms for Maya who happily goes into her arms. I turn to hug Chadwick who just finished embracing Michael and Adonis.

"It's nice to see you, Chadwick." I feel a sense of peace wash over me as I look at him with a smile. 

"You look beautiful." He compliments me as he pulls me in for another hug. "Thank you for giving my doofus brother another chance."

"Yeah, well he found a way to worm himself back into my heart." We pull away from eachother. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing well." He smiles softly and I can't help but smile back. "Let meet that little girl of yours then we should eat and catch up."

"For sure."

---

RIP Chadwick Boseman, I hope you know how much you was loved and appreciated. I hope you realise how much you impacted us, you showed us what it meant to be royal and that we (Black People) could be superheros too. 

Rest in Power, King.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 981 112
Revisions are coming .