I Wanna Be Famous: A TDI X Ma...

By LRDiazz

After getting an exception letter to the new TV show, Total Drama Island, you arrive on a ship to the island... More

Not So Happy Campers
Not So Happy Campers Part Two
The Big Sleep
Dodgebrawll
Not Quite Famous
The Sucky Outdoors
Phobia Factor
Up the Creek
Paintball Deer Hunter
If You Can't Take The Heat
Who Can You Trust
Basic Straining
X-Treme Tourture
Brunch of Disgustingness
No Pain, No Game
Search and Do Not Destroy
Hide and Be Sneaky
That's Off The Chain!
Hook, Line, and Screamer
Some Alone Time (+18)
Wawanakwa Gone Wild!
Haute Camp-Ture
She's Back
The Very Last Episode! Really! Part One
The Very Last Episode, Really! Part Two
Total Drama Drama Drama Drama Island
Credits
Epilogue

Trial By Tri-Armed Triathalon

3.6K 81 12
By LRDiazz

"Last time on Total Drama Island..."

"The campers got sent out on a safari! They made like they were zoo keepers"

"Although, some of them might wanna look at other careers."

"Gwen was the winner of today's challenge. Well, everyone else kinda helped her..."

"By sucking!"

"This week, our six remaining campers will get way too close for comfort."

"Will Heather and Y/N's alliance slash romance survive another challenge?"

"Will either of them avoid the Boat of Losers yet again?"

"And who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic Bonfire Ceremony yet?"

"Find out, tonight on..."

TOTAL

DRAMA

ISLAND

You lay in your bed, sound asleep, dreaming about a certain black haired hottie. Suddenly, everything breaks down as you begin to wake up. You hear helicopters above you which must mean one thing. Chris. You already know the drill and start getting dressed for today's challenge.

Meanwhile in the helicopter with Chris...

"Welcome back to Total Drama Island! Other the past six weeks, we saw sixteen campers push themselves to the limit! And then get their butts kicked off the island by their fellow campers! Sucks to be you, Ezekiel, Eva, Noah, Cody, Katie, Tyler, Izzy, Trent, Beth, Sadie, Courtney, Harold, Eva again, Geoff, Bridgette, Lindsay, DJ, and Izzy again!"

Back on the ground...

"Only six campers remain. And after six weeks of bugs, yucky camp food, and even grosser bathrooms, our six finalists are about this close to losing it! We strove to come up with the best way to help the campers destress, then decided it would be way more fun to handcuff them together and see if we could push them over the edge!" Heather crosses her arms. "Did Duncan's payroll officer send a care package?" she asks.

"All in the name of today's challenge! The Tri Armed Triathalon!" Owen asks if Chris means like, three arms and Chris tells him yes. "Three challenges, three teams of two, three arms per team!" Heather grabs onto your arm. "Have you met these people?! I am not being chained to any of them, except Y/N!" Chris tells her that one, only he decides who you get partnered up with, and two, that the winning team gets invincibility from tonight's vote.

"Six long weeks. I don't know how much more of this I can take. The person who's creasing me the most, Y/N. The guy and Heather are insufferable together. No one should be attracted to that she-devil willfully. And if he tries to hurt or do anything like he did back during the Talent Show challenge, I'm gonna seriously damage him. And this time, he won't be able to stop me."

"This place is tourture, man. At least in Juve we had a half hour of television a day and then kept then kept the lunatics locked up separately. I mean, this outhouse is the only place I can go for peace and quiet. Oh, and you do not wanna come in here after Owen. *inhale* *shudders* And I don't know what Courtney said to Leshawna, but all of a sudden she thinks I'm a nice guy, or something, and wants to be my friend. I don't have friends. Got that?"

"Yo! This is a shoutout to all my sisters back home. What's up, y'all? Girl, you would not believe the crazy things they got up here! But, I came to win and I'm hangin' on, baby! Only five more campers ta go!"

"Yeah, baby! Hahahaha! Final six!! Place at the table!! Whoohoo!!!"

"Keep it down!"

"It's pretty awesome to be here! I'm so psyched dude! Whoohoo!"

You're all in the Main Lodge already handcuffed to your partner. Heather and Owen, Duncan and Leshawna, and you and Gwen. "First of our three challenges" Chris begins. "Competitive chowdown!" Owen immediately gets excited. "Each team will choose a feeder and an eater. Eaters must put both hands behind them, making it more difficult to feeders."

You don't notice, but Gwen is glaring at you at your side. "One last thing. This is the wimp key!" Chris pulls out a small golden key. "A skeleton key that will open any handcuff. You will be offered the wimp key in each challenge to un-shackle yourself from your teammate. But, if you choose to accept it, you'll both be eliminated!" Gwen, irritated, asks Chris how you win the challenge. "Chef's bringing platters for each team. Title goes to the team who finishes their platter delicacies first."

Duncan and Leahawna begin to fight over who gets to eat. "I'll do the chowing down" Duncan declares. "I don't think so, scrawny chicken leg boy!" Leshawna retaliates. "Arm wrestle for it, then!!" Duncan offers. "You on, fool!" replies Leshawna. "You'll be the eater" Gwen orders you. "Ooohh Miss Intemidation! Whatever, goth nerd. I don't care if I have to eat. Just remember you can't scare me with some gruff and edginess in your voice." Gwen scowls at you.

Later...

Chef soon arrives with the food. The eaters (You, Duncan, and Owen) are ready for your feeders to serve you. You each put one hand behind your backs and your feeders ready your spoons. The race soon starts and each of you are off to a good start. Leshawna stuffs the spoonful if food into Duncan's mouth, making it somewhat hard to breathe. Heather is quickly scooping food into Owen's mouth. "Go faster!" he suggests.

"They won't count it if we drop it!" Heather replies. You, however, decide to mess with Gwen and chew slowly, really taste the food she's feeding you. "Mmm!! You gotta try this quiche!" Gwen growls at you. "Open!!" Leshawna continues to stuff food into Duncan's mouth, more angrily this time. "Oh! Cheesecake is to die for!" You tell Gwen, who's getting more and more irritated. "I am not here to try the food. This is a contest!!" As the race goes on, Heather gets an idea. "I am done with the spoon feeding" she tells Owen. "Let's work with your strengths." Heather grabs the tray and leans it towards Owen's mouth, sliding all the food into it.

Later...

"The winners are...Heather and Owen!!" The tray that belonged to the two is completely clear of the food they were served. "Alright, Owen! Way to go! You are one champion eater! What a team!" Heather gives Owen a great, big, hug. "Uh...thanks?"

"Heather was really nice to me when I won the eating contest. I didn't really understand that."

"So, to all of the campers who have already left the island, I just wanna say, first of all, that I personally preferred to call you 'Winner Challenged'. Secondly, I know that some of you may have thought that the strategy me and Y/N used on the island was a little harsh, but we were only playing the game the best way we knew how. It was never personal. I admire each and every one of you. And I hope that you'll  consider that when you think about who really deserves to win. Thanks!"

Later...

You're all on the Dock of Shame for your next challenge. "Last chance for the tempting Wimp Key before part twwoo!" Chris dangles the key in front of all of you, temptingly. "Dare you" Duncan says to Leshawna. "Look, since you and I aren't really seeing eye to eye on this challenge, maybe we should--" Heather interrupts Owen before hs could finish. "Zip it up and focus, Owen! You're not getting out that easy!"

Chris explains that the next challenge is for each team to paddle in a canoe to Boney Island, while wearing the handcuffs. Once you make it, there will be a package waiting for you. You all sprint to your canoes and push them into the water. "Alright, Girl Skrillex, you don't like me and I sure as hell don't like you. But, we've got a challenge to win. So, let's do us both a favor and not talk, but work together on this rowing thing. Deal?" You lend out your hand and Gwen eventually shakes it. You two then start rowing along with everyone else.

Later...

You soon make it to Boney Island. The place hasn't changed a bit. You soon make it to the shore where Heather and Owen hold the package. One of the items is a very familiar looking tiki doll with it's head cut off. Chris swoops in a helicopter above you. "WELCOME TO THE SECOND PART OF THE SECOND CHALLENGE!!" he announces through the megaphone. "BACK IN EPISODE EIGHT, YOUR TEAMMATE, BETH, STOLE A BONEY ISLAND TIKI DOLL!" Gwen tells Chris that Beth said she'd return it.

"SHE LIED! SHE BROKE IT UP THAN FLUSHED IT DOWN THE SEPTIC TANK!"You all groan in disgust as Heather drops the doll. "I KNOW. THE PEICES NEED TO BE RETURNED TO THE CAVE OF TREACHEROUS TERROR AND YOU'LL WANNA RETURN THE DOLL QUICK! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE THE DOLL, THE WROSE YOUR LUCK! OH YEAH! ONE OF YOU HAS TO PIGGYBACK THE OTHERS! ENJOY!!" Heather gets on Owen's back, while Leshawna and Duncan fight over who has to piggyback who. You roll your eyes and offer Gwen to get on your back. She reluctantly agrees and you're off.

Later...

It takes a minute, but you soon make it to the cave. Owen and Heather got scared by a spider, Duncan and Leshawna got ran off by a couple of those mutant beavers, so it's just your group now. "Watch and learn." You take out your peice the doll and chuck it into the cave. "Pssh! Lucky shot. Let's roll" Gwen says getting back on your back.

Later...

You're soon back at the island with Chris declaring you and Gwen the winners of the second challenge. You're all each currently sitting in front of a table with a tablecloth, covering something. "So, an awesome day, huh? Moldy food fights, carnivorous beavers, but it's time for someone to win this thing! A point each for everyone here except Leshawna and Duncan, who still a close stopper! Today's final challenge..." Chris pulls Heather and Owen's tablecloth to reveal wooden heads of every kicked off camper, causing Owen to scream in terror.

"Relax, it's just Eva" Heather tells him. "Ew! Two Evas! That is unsettling." Chris calls this challenge the Totem Pole of Shame and Humiliation. The task is to assemble the heads of which your comrades were voted off the island. Ezekiel should be on the bottom, while Izzy should be on the very top. The challenge begins and everything goes well at first. Heather finds Lindsay and Beth and starts comparimg their wooden heads to the real deal, you and Gwen argue whether it was Katie or Sadie was voted off first, and Chris finds Duncan carving a heart into the back of Courtney's head.

Chris starts snickering, pissing off Duncan. "It's not funny, man!" he tells him. "Most guys kiss girls they like! Dude carves her head! Hahahaha!! Mister Tough ain't so tough--aargh!!" Leshawna chucks one of the heads at Chris, knocking him down. "Who says we gotta be tough all the time, huh?"

Later...

"We have a winner!!" You look up to see Duncan and Leshawna are completely finished. While you question how they were able to stack all of them into the air while being handcuffed, Chris holds up their hands in concussion-filled victory. "Uhh Dunca and Shuwananin take it! That means anyone can get voted off tonight!" Chris falls to the ground, unconscious.

Night Time...

"You've all cast your votes and made your decision. The camper who does not receive a marshmallow, tonight, must immediately return to the Dock of Shame to catch the Boat of Losers. That means you're out of the contest. And you can't come back. Ever. The first marshmallow goes to...Leshawna. Next, Duncan. Four campers are left. Only three marshmallows." You and Heather smile, knowing that you'll be safe another night as always, while the rest of the campers, all smile at each other. "The next marshmallow goes to...Heather...Owen." You and Heather's smiles diminish. "Yup, that's one surefire way to wipe a smile off a person's face! Show em' a plate with exactly one marshmallow on it!"

You hold Heather's hand, tightly. "I'm left with just one marshmallow for the night. And either Gwen or Y/N is about to go home. The last marshmallow of the night goes to.....Gwen." You can't believe what you just heard. Heather stomps her foot on the ground and stands up to face the rest of the campers. "You all planned this, didn't you?!?" Duncan fist bumps Leshawna. "Maybe." Gwen laughs as she finishes her marshmallow. "We've been planning this for a while now." Leshawna then speaks up. "Ever since you're little alone time in the cabin a few days ago, yeah we could hear you, we figured an even better way to attack Heather than voting her off, was voting off her little boy toy."

You clench your fists. "Unbelievable. You may have won, but don't think this is the end of me. You're all going to be sorry you ever pissed me off this badly." You then turn to face Heather. You take her hands into your own. "Heather, I want you to win for us. Our plan has clearly failed, but I don't want you to give up just yet. Win this show. Beat these pussies into the damn dirt!"

"I will, Y/N. I will." You two interlock your bodies as well as your lips one last time. "Time for the boat, Y/N!" Chris tells you. You gather your things and mount on the boat with Chef. "It's been fun, everyone. See you all when you least expect it!" You evily chuckle loudly enough for everyone to hear you. The devilish chortles fade away as you disappear into the fog, making everyone but Heather a bit uncomfortable. "That was creepy" Gwen says. "Yeah. I'm really gonna miss him" Heather says with a heavy heart.

Later...

Chef takes you to a remote location that looks like a mansion. "This isn't the--" Chef throws you onto the dock. "Fresh loser!!" Chef calls out before leaving. You see the huge house and aren't sure what to do now. You then hear some voices coming from the back. "Who do you think it is this time?" You walk towards the backyard of the mansion and see that there's an outdoor bar, multiple pools and jacuzzis, and....Izzy?! As well as Noah, Trent, and Bridgette?!? A lot of people see you're here and start to tense up. "Hey, Y/N...so glad you're here" Trent tells you. "Well you're stuck here now, so get used to it" Eva says pumping iron. "What is this place?" you ask. Noah looks up from his book. "Welcome to Playa de Loser."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.2K 124 13
this season all the best contestants from the previous four seasons will compete for one million dollars! who will win? find out on total drama all s...
36.9K 841 50
-In the end, I want to win more than ever, and there's nothing on this island to stop me. While stuck on an island with one another, 23 contestants a...
146K 2.9K 19
Paige lost her parents at the age of three and now lives with her nana who is a wedding planner to the stars. Paige is convinced to audition for Tota...
16.7K 371 29
Two days have passed after the events on Total Drama Island. My only question now is what will happen? (James takes Justin's place in the Story.)