Hey Brother

By kay343

Taehyung had the perfect life. One of the best players of the basketball team, amazing grades and had some th... More

New year, new trouble
Oh God
What they look like lol
Crocodile Tears
This isn't over
Kill me now
Love You!
Messed up
Surpise?
Seriously
Lord help us all
I'm not a baby.
Liar
Not an Update
Disappointed
No!
Let go
Finally!
Sure!
Soobin
Gucci
What they look like pt2
Hard work
I love you
Tea?
Soon
Black Widow
Jealousy
What is going on?
He what!?
Heart Attack
Near you
Practicing
Pinky Promise
Tiktok
Strawberries
Cupcake
Sneak out
Camping
Perfect
Storm
Hurricane
Nightmare
Genius
S'more's
Uh-oh
Coming
Whoa
Wolf
Thank you
Something is Off
You are you
Cookie
Beef or Chicken
Macbeth
Free Candy
History
It's on
Ready
Let's talk
Hang out
Positive
Beside you
Selfish
Hickey
Way
Pinterest
End this
Dear
Past
Mr. Fox
Bogum
My House
Party Started
Update 😌💅🏽
Smoke
Of course
Help
Hush!
Oops
Pony
Idiot
Pokemon
For Good
Say no more
Sophisticated
Homecoming
Too Easy
Here
Me?
Old times
Vacation
DisneyLand
Apple Watch
New Zealand
Zoo
We made it
Alpaca
Emma
Hike
Jurassic Park
Chipettes
Shopping
K.J
Fluffy
Sweet Night
Ski
Pac-Man
Joseph
Lockdown
We're going to be ok
TaTa
New Rules
Save me
See you
Joonie
Bet
Tell me
Cheetah
Halloween
Joined
Secret Santa
Lemon
Update/ Thank you for 4k
Code Grey
Look Good
My Baby
Date
😁More Characters 😁
Alien
Wish
Die
Mine
Apart
Goodbye
Bottoms
Boss
Uncle Bibby
My Gang
With or Without you
Japchae
Long night
Suga
Care Bears
You'll be in my heart
Guys
Bed
🤑Update boys🤑
Mr. Frog
Garden
After All
Angel
Yeontan
Song Cry
Rat
Krissy
Cherry
Hide and Seek
Superhero
💟
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Make it Right
I'm done
The Woods
Ladybug
Taebear
Sannie
Bait
Foxy
My Family
A Change
Life Update
🥳🎂Happy Birthday Jungkook!!!🎂🥳
Be mine
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAMJOON🥳
🥳More birthdays🥳
Spike
Happy Birthday Seungmin!!🥳
I'm here
💗♎️HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAN♎️💗
Squirrelboy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE KNOW
Nini
News....

Have some fun

629 39 32
By kay343

Ok you might be wondering...

Why J-hope is the boss of a gang?

Or even why is he doing this?

Well you see J-hope never had a good life at home. His dad was an alcoholic and his mom was a hoe. They didn't give two shits about him and that messed him up pretty bad.

But then he went to school, he finally was happy. When he met Yoongi, it was a game-changer. He didn't want him to know about his house life so he fakes the happy personality but in reality he's a hurting child.

Outside of school he's angry and upset at the world. He started the drug business when he was 12 and he's been climbing to the top ever since. But he kept that happy and positive personality at school.

Then he develops a crush on Yoongi. He just loves his personality, it fits his actual personality and Hoseok loves it.

But it all crashed downhill when Yoongi told him that he liked Taehyung. He was angry and he couldn't believe that the spoiled brat took his Yoongi's heart.

He hated Taehyung since elementary but he kept it in. So one day during a meeting with the local gang, he thought of how he can get his revenge.

The older he got, the angrier he got. He got so sick to his stomach that Yoongi kept talking about Taehyung. Taehyung this, Taehyung that and he hated every minute of it. But he kept it inside.

But when Taehyung started dating Jungkook, he was so happy. He thought that Yoongi might finally like him, but he was wrong. Yoongi fell more in love with Taehyung and he got pissed.

Just before the cabin trip, he finally took down the old boss and was made the new boss. Every meeting, he would discuss a plan to finally get his revenge on Taehyung.

Now that Jimin's situation wasn't part of the plan. He felt a little annoyed with Jimin's action but he was happy when he spread those rumors about Taehyung. But he was not happy about when he spread rumors about Yoongi.

So he hired that Wooyoung kid and Yeosang just right after they got suspended. They were glad to be apart of the gang and help take down Jimin.

They did it on the low, but suddenly that Beomgyu kid came in the mix and it turned interesting. Yea that cabin trip wasn't him either. He could have come up with a better idea but he laid low.

When Beomgyu "told" Wooyoung where he lived, he didn't care what they did to him. Beomgyu didn't tell anyone anything. J-hope sent those guys down there so he could "help" the kid out. He only cared about Taehyung.

What really pissed him off was when Yoongi and Jimin decided to date. He felt so hurt, he couldn't believe all the people he chooses Jimin. He was angry at Yoongi.

So he thought he wanted to cause pain on Taehyung and Yoongi. He could hurt Jungkook and Jin too. They are annoying so he'll have his boys beat the shit of them.

He really didn't care about Yeonjun though, it was those brats who do. He doesn't care what they do, as long he gets to hurt Tae and Yoongi. He wanted to hurt Taehyung and Yoongi.

J-hope held all that pain and anger for so long today it will explode and it will get ugly.

After he hangs up the phone, he picked Jimin up and swung him on over his shoulders so he can put him in a nearby closet. He purposely hit his head on a door when he was walking down the hallway.

Then he found a room and he dropped him on the floor.

" Oops, my bad," he smiled and locked the door. He walked to the room where everyone was at.

" Um guys?"

" What is it Hobi?"

" I can't find Jimin anywhere."

" See! I told you," Jin pointed at Namjoon.

" What do you mean you can't find him anywhere," Namjoon got up.

" I mean is that I went to the bathroom and I came out he was gone."

" Maybe he's in some other rooms are something," Kai suggests.

" I told you guys! But noooo."

" Shut up Jin," Yoongi snapped.

Then J-Hope's phone range, he answers it.

" Hello?"

" We're ready when you are."

" Yes, I am."

" Alright boss, let's go!"

J-hope hung up the phone and the others were confused.

" Who was that," Jin asked.

" Oh that was my mom," he lies.

Then all of a sudden the windows and door broke open. Everyone jumped and there were people coming in from the windows.

They got the house and they started to surround them. There were like 30 of them. This isn't going to end well.

They screamed and hugged each other. Then Wooyoung and Beomgyu came in through the door.

" Well, well, well, look what we have here," Wooyoung smirked.

Everyone was terrified.

" Oh hi guys, glad to see me," Beomgyu laughed.

" Hello Sannie, how's Yunho," Yeosang walked in.

Everyone glared at them and Soobin growled.

" H-How did you get in here," Kai whimpered.

" Well your friend told me where you were at the time. And well me and my boys had to pay a little visit," Wooyoung smirked.

" W-what about the bodyguards," Taehyun asked.

" That was easy, that wimp had like three guards. That was easy to take care of," Yeosang laughed.

" I knew we shouldn't trust Jimin," Jin growled.

" Well damn, we're going to die," Taehyun groaned.

Then Wooyoung started laughing, "Y-You t-think that bitch ass loser did all this?"

Everyone was confused, " W-what?"

" He's too stupid to do all that. It was our amazing boss," Yeosang smirked.

" W-who," Yoongi asked.

" Well Yoonkitty, that would be me," J-hope walked over to Wooyoung.

Everyone's eyes widen with hurt and fear.

" Y-You what," Namjoon asked.

" You see Joon, I am the boss of this gang. I am just so happy that you guys were all so stupid enough to fall for it. And I'm disappointed in you Namjoon, were supposed to have an IQ of 148. What a shame."

Kai and Taehyun started to cry.

" W-We're g-going t-to die," Kai cried.

" You did this," Jin growled.

"  Um hello are you deaf," Beomgyu sassed.

" I will kill you," Soobin threatened

" Now here's what I'm gonna do, I'm gonna let my boys do whatever they want to you and I'm going to need to take Yoongi with me. Leedo! Get his ass in the car."

A tall dark-haired boy smirked as he walked up, " On it boss."

He walked up to Yoongi and punched him in the face. Everyone screams and Yoongi fell on the ground.

Yoongi tried to fight back but the man is huge and strong. Namjoon tried to step in but someone pushed him into the wall.

" Joonie!"

Jin ran to him and TaeNing kept crying and Soobin was too shock to move.

Leedo kept punching him until his face was bloody and probably broken nose.

"That's enough Leedo, I want to have my fun with him."

Leedo stopped and dragged him to the car.

" Y-Yoongi," Jin cried out.

The gang members stepped in closer to the scared teens.

" W-what going to ha-happen to us," Kai cried.

" I-I'm sc-scared hy-hyungs," Taehyun cries.

" We're going to be ok," Soobin hugged them tight.

" Well I'm going to go handle Yoonkitty. Woo, when Taehyung gets here, you handle it. But make sure you bring him back to the hideout. And also take care of that bitch Jungkook. Sure you can have your fun with Yeonjun but I need you to take care of him.

" My pleasure," he smirked.

" Oh. And also don't kill them, I don't want to hide the evidence it's too much work," J-hope smiles.

Kai and Taehyun were wailing, Namjin were hugging each other and Soobin was pissed.

"Boss can we take them back with us when we're done? I want to use my special gift that my baby got me," Beomgyu smirked as he kissed Wooyoung.

J-hope sighed, " Fine, but hurry up on what you're going to do here. I need at least 10 of you to stay here when Taehyung comes."

" Understood boss," a boy named Wonho walked up.

" Ok boys have some fun," J-hope smirked.

J-hope walked out of the house and the gang got closer to them.

" You heard the boss, let's have fun," Leedo cracked his knuckles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.4K 2.1K 36
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
10.1K 372 16
When Kenma knocks into Rin and leaves a bad first impression, Rin believes he's a jerk and doesn't like him at all. But what happens when Kenma beats...
118K 10.6K 32
❝Don't you think he looks lonely?❞ - In where Youngjae is the smartest boy of his school and Jaebum, to put it mildly, is a disaster when it comes to...
31.1K 3.3K 38
"Stay," Jaebum whispers desperately, pressing his lips to Youngjae's temple like he can somehow ease the pain that's blooming there, but he can't mak...