Malicious Romance

By Ekphrastic

Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the ma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109 END

Chapter 36

390 10 1
By Ekphrastic

Dean's grip around Giselle's arm began to loosen before he fell down onto the cold floor helplessly. Giselle kneeled down immediately. She shook his hand a little while she asked in a worried tone of voice, "Hey, are you okay?" Her heartbeat sped up when she realized that he fell unconscious. After she placed his left arm around her neck, she started to drag his heavy body up towards the bed.

The following day, Dean woke up to the rustling noises of a plastic bag. He opened his eyes slowly before he turned his head to where the sound was coming from. His brows furrowed when the person he saw was not the one he was expecting. He shifted his body up to sit against the headboard at the same time he asked weakly underneath his breath, "What are you doing here, Riza?"

She turned abruptly in her heels to look at Dean with a surprised expression. "Oh my god, you have finally wake up." She said with excitement and then finished placing a bouquet of flowers into a vase. She rushed toward his direction and said, "Hold on. Let me shift the bed up for you."

While she was pressing the button, Dean sighed out loud in annoyance. "That's not what I am asking."

She placed the remote back onto the nearby table and then replied, "I heard you got shot. I was just worried. Who dared to do this to you? That person deserved to die." Riza turned around and poured water into a glass. After she placed a straw in, she held the cup closer to his mouth. "Here, drink some water first. Your voice sounded really dry."

Dean didn't refuse. After he swallowed the cold water, Riza wasted no time to wiped his damp lips with a napkin. "I am fine, now." He said before he gently pushed her hand away. "Please leave."

She furrowed her brows as she placed the glass back onto the table. "I don't understand, Dean. Every time you see me, you always tried to avoid me." Dean didn't reply besides staring blankly at the IV needle that was in the back of his hand. He caressed over it with his thumb gently while his mind wandered to think of another woman. A smile spread across his lips, then they quickly disappeared, when Riza began to ask him the unnecessary question. "Can't you forgive me? We can start all over again. Please,"

Cutting her off, Dean said in a serious voice. "Do you know what I hate the most?" He shifted his gaze up to glare at her deadly. "I hate people who leave me. You left me for Aaron, Riza. You need to accept the truth that it is all over between us. Stop making me repeating myself over and over again. I don't want a used item, you know that, don't you?" Clenching his teeth, he continued talking. "Plus, I am no longer a part of The Cobra. So there is no more reason for you to try to stick up to me. I have nothing to give you to make you desire me. Once I decide to throw something away, I don't usually pick them back up. The same thing goes to you."

Riza Angelo's eyes widened at his statement. "What are you saying, Dean? What you said is not true, is it?" Her voice sounded in disbelief. She grabbed his arm to hold when he didn't reply. "Dean..." She begged for his answer as she shook his arm a little. "Answer me."

The door suddenly swung open, cutting her off. A female doctor with a female nurse made their way in. The doctor flashed her patient a smile and then introduced herself, "Hi, Mr. Dean Winchester. I am Dr. Luna Ma. How are you feeling today?" Dean's eyes traveled from the doctor to look at Giselle. He didn't reply besides watching her with a soft gaze. She was carrying a tray of supplies with a new set of patient's clothes. Luna cleared her throat when she didn't get an answer in return. Instantly, she turned to inform Riza. "Excuse me, Miss. If you don't mind, I will be checking up on his stitches for a couple of minutes."

Riza wrinkled her brows when she saw Giselle. She glared down at Dean, who was staring at the nurse without a blink. Feeling frustrated, she released his arm and then turned to grab her purse. "I will come back, Dean." She said and was about to leave until she saw the look Giselle was sending Dean. Without hesitation, she leaned in to give him a peck on his cheek. "See you tomorrow. I love you."

He sat still, locking his eyes on Giselle while he ignored Riza. After she left, Luna began to untie his shirt. She took off the bandage over his stitches slowly while she asked softly, "Do you feel any pain?" Dean continued to ignore the doctor's question while his eyes were fixed on the same person. "Your wound is healing, but do not move too much. You've lost a lot of blood. Your body is still weak, and it needs time to recover." Luna said before she motioned Giselle to bring her the new bandage.

After Luna finished taping a new bandage over Dean's chest, she instructed Giselle to go get Kevin, who was in charge of Dean, so that he could come to change his clothes. Seeing that Dean was doing much better now, Luna decided to take the IV needle off of him. After that, she tied his shirt back and then left the room to check up for another patient.

When Giselle was about to exit the room to get Kevin, Dean demanded, "Stop," She paused in her step, and then turned around. She shot him an annoyance look before he asked, "What's with that look? Ever since you've entered the room, you look like you have something to say to me."

While furrowing her brows at him, she took a few steps closer. "This is my face at work." She faked a smile at him, to prove that she was all good and normal.

Dean raised his brows in a bit of confusion. He didn't understand what suddenly changed her. She was good to him before he passed out. Now, when he woke up again, she acted as if he did something wrong to her. He tried to think, but there was nothing to recall. He took a deep breath and then asked softly, "Can't you be the one to help me change?"

Her blood rushed to her face causing her cheeks to feel warmer than usual. She didn't want to imagine seeing him without his clothes again. While she hesitated, the scene earlier of Dean and another girl started to replay in her head causing her to heaved out a loud sigh. She didn't understand why she felt the way she felt. The moment she saw him was with another woman, it made her feels irritated. "No, I can't." She replied shortly and then spun on her heels to exit the room.

Dean groaned in his throat with annoyance while he waited for her to return. He didn't know why, but he didn't like it when she treated him that way. It made him confuse. He questioned himself multiple times. There was nothing he could think of. He formed his left hand into a fist until the sound of the door being open drew his attention again.

He turned to stare at both Giselle and Kevin. His eyes narrowed at Giselle when she gave instructions to Kevin and then left the room without saying anything to him. Dean glared deadly at the male nurse as he made his way towards the bed.

"Sir, I will start off by taking off your shirt, and then we can do a little bit of wash up before putting on a new set of clothes," Kevin said at the same time he grabbed Dean's muscular left arm gently to help him get off the bed. "If it is uncomfortable for you to move, please let me know."

As soon as Dean got on his feet, Kevin began to untie the shirt. Before he could have the chance to take it off, Dean grabbed him by his neck and pinned him to the wall aggressively. "You are making me uncomfortable so get the fuck out of here." He said in a serious tone of voice.

Kevin coughed a few times as he tried to peel Dean's hand off of his neck. While he gasped for air, he replied weakly, "Yes, sir. I'm... sorry. I will... get out now. Please... let me go."

Dean released his grip. He watched as Kevin sprint out with a horror expression. He turned back to face the wall while he cursed underneath his breath as soon as the door slammed shut. "So fucking annoying," He murmured quietly as he slid the blue shirt off of his body. Shifting his eyes downward, he scanned the bandage over his right chest. Tossing the shirt onto the nearby bed, Dean raised his hand up to caress gently over the bandage.

He could feel the stinging pain that his body sent him whenever his heart beats too fast. It was painful to just breathe. He tried to act strong while the pain inside of him was killing him. The image of his father shooting him started to recall in his head. How could a man like Bowen exist? How could someone be so heartless?

I guess, I am no different from him, after all. I've killed all of the useless bastards. I separated them from their family. Now, karma is just coming back at me to separate me and mine. Fuck the karma. They don't exist, do they? Ever since the first day I born, I got hated, for doing nothing. Was it my karma that I born? What the fuck did I even do wrong? I guess, I am a mistake. Maybe, both of my mother and father never wanted me from the beginning. Maybe it was because of me that it changed her life. I guess, it is a good thing that I am no longer being a burden in their life.

Dean pondered before he furrowed his brows to tried to fight back the urge to cry. When would it be over? How longer would he has to deal with it? While he was losing himself in his deep thought, the sound of the door being open distracted him. Dean clenched his teeth in irritation before he raised his voice, "I told you to get the fuck out. Do you not understand what I was saying?"

He swallowed hard when he saw the scars on his body. He didn't want random people to see it. He was afraid that if the news got out, then all of those reporters would start digging out his history. Dealing with it alone was enough, he didn't want the whole society to place any more pressure and weight on his shoulders. Taking a deep breath, he waited for Kevin to leave.

"Is that what you said to Kevin?" A sharp voice echoed the quiet room causing Dean to turn around immediately. "Do you even know that he was running out crying because of what you said? How could you be so rude when all he wanted to do was to help you?" Giselle scoffed and then made her way to grab the tray of clothes that she brought in earlier. "I'm going to help other patients wash up since you wanted to stay stink."

Dean watched her back as she turned around to leave. Without hesitation, he took long strides to catch up after her. As soon as she pulled the door open, he slammed his left hand from behind loudly against it. While he was pushing it close all the way, Giselle took a few steps away from him.

After locking the door, Dean began to turn around to face her. While approaching her closely, step by step, he raised his brows at her ridiculous reaction. Her eyes stared at him like he was a stranger to her. It looked as if his existence alone made her eyes sore. "What is wrong with you?" He asked at the same time he shot her a furious look. He didn't like the way she was staring at him. He hated that piercing gaze of her. They made him felt like he never belonged here, in this world. "Is me being hospitalized here bother you that much? Is it a pain in the ass that you have to look after someone like me?"

Giselle backed away as he came closer. She clenched her teeth in anger when he asked her as if he never had done anything wrong. First, it was him, who slept with her. Second, it was him, who kissed her. He did all of those things that the lovers should've done.

Nonetheless, he already had another woman. She didn't know what was between him and that woman, but it was her second time seeing Dean with that woman. At the party, he used her to make that woman jealous. Now, when he and that woman seemed to get back together, he tried to act as if everything he had done was nothing.

That shit hurts. Giselle didn't want to think about it because it made her feels like a piece of paper. She felt like she was being used and then discarded away. She knew that she couldn't be as perfect and pretty as that woman, but she still has her pride and her own values. Just because someone was not ten out of ten, it didn't mean that they had no feelings and emotions like others.

Gritting her teeth angrily, Giselle replied shortly, "What if I say yes, you are?"

In a split second, Dean slapped the tray out of her hands causing it to hit the table loudly. While glaring at her with his sharp eyes, he demanded in a threatening voice, "Say it again."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading!

I hope everyone is enjoying it :)

Don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

568 68 12
𝐄𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 has only known one thing for a decade-revenge. She's been quiet so long that others have mistaken it for a weakness. But it's her begi...
724 46 12
"I was damned already or so I thought. until I knew I would bring The Damnation for her." "I brought the world down on their knees. She brought me on...
268K 2.5K 52
"I wanted what I wanted, fuck everything else. And what I wanted was her. Anaís Semaya." "Out of all the stars in the galaxy, you're by far the most...
42.4K 1.2K 54
"You have to tell me everything," he said and released my hand. Stupid man, he did that on purpose. "You have no power over me. I don't owe you shit...