Jaded Between Shades

Por TPrettyP

Jade is someone who throughout her life has lived up to her first name. She's been jaded by love, but has had... Más

Prologue
When the Line Blurred
Poly Protection
Darker Shades Reveal or Heal?
Shred Me, Shatter Me
Brighten Up, Butter Cup
Just A Shade Darker
Shady Shady Ma'Lady
A Dark Shade of Love
Going Deep In
As We Were
Intertwined, Interlaced,Inter-sexed
Shade Resistant Light
Shade Of Shame
Don't Rain on My Sunshine
I Do, Do I?
Solid Shade of Jade
To Be Wed or Not To Be Wed
Jade's Promise

A Shade of Poison

6 0 0
Por TPrettyP

 _______________________________ Trigger Warning__________________________________

                                                                                     7 years ago

After Jasmine took advantage of me we didn't speak for a week or so until Andre got us together at their place. He was confused about what was going on between us. 

"Why the fuck are you guys not speaking? Did something happen?"

"No"

"No"

We both say simultaneously.

"So then talk."

"You wanna eat pizza with us tonight?" She offers.

"Okay." Is all I could manage to say. I still couldn't get over that she took advantage of me while I was drunk then tried to manipulate me to make me feel like I was crazy. Leading with her only explanation is that she couldn't help herself? I don't know what to think. All the hickeys and scratches have healed but some scarred particularly around my upper thighs. 

We watched shows and waited for the pizza to arrived and all I could think is what did I do to her to deserve what she did to me, and how the fuck have I sunk this low. The pizza came and we ate that. They invited me to stay, but I told them some lame excuse and left. I couldn't sleep there. I had to have the locks changed. They always have had keys to my places and after what happened with Jasmine, I didn't feel safe. 

I tried to act normal, but I couldn't seem to stop thinking about the whole scenario. Why would she do that to me? Why would she try to manipulate me? 

The next day Andre came to check on me.

"Hey you okay?"

"Yea I'm fine. What's up?"

"I'm gonna play basket ball with your neighbors again, I told Jasmine I'd be out here but she made some lame excuse...like for real what is going on between y'all?"

"Nothing...just..."

"What?"

I couldn't tell him the truth. It would hurt him too much, so I settled for a half truth...I am famous for those.

"Well this is still hard. I mean...you left me for her, and she hasn't been that...gracious about it either."

"Oh...shit...I'm sorry Jade, I...I didn't mean to put you in this position."

"It's fine. I'm fine...it just gonna take some time."

"To realize.."

"Over your shoulder..."

"you know that I told you...

"I'll always be picking you up when you're down..."

"So just turn around!!!!!" We sing aloud

"You always skip a line."

"Shut up and go play ball." He gives me a kiss on the forehead and leaves. 

That was always our thing. We loved Drake and Josh. 

About an hour later I got a knock on the door and saw that it was Andre and that guy...what was his name...Jimmy?

"Hey, came to check back in on you and... to raid for snacks."

"Go ahead."

"I came to use your bathroom." Jimmy asked...I guess.

"On the right down the hall."

Andre went in the kitchen while continued to read my book on the couch.

"Okay...hug me."

"No you're all sweaty."

"Jade..."

"No."

"Jade.."

"Andre No,...NO!!" I screamed as he picked me up off the ground. 

"Put me down! Ugh it's all sweaty and nasty!" I giggled.

As Andre swung me around I noticed an angry face appear out of the hallway. It was Jimmy and he was not happy at what he was seeing. 

"Come on man, we gotta finish the game." The way he said it sounded more like a command than a request.

Andre gently put me down and I continued to complain.

"Ugh now I'm gonna have to take a shower."

"You'll live. Alright Jimmy let's go." Jimmy lingered and looked at me as I was going into my room and closed the door. 

I tried not to freak out and went in the shower.  To take the icky feeling i had away I started to Jamming to Whitney Houston's I wanna dance with somebody.  I started dancing around my bedroom.  When I finally got relaxed, I remembered that my book was still in the living room.  As I reached the door to my bedroom the door pushes back on me.

"Whoa shit!"

"Don't be scared baby, It's me." It was Jimmy with a sinister smile on his face.

"Jimmy, what the fuck are you doing in my house and where is Andre?"

"Oh you prefer him over me huh?"

"I would prefer for you to get out."

I remembered that I did put back on my shorts and t-shirt thankfully.

"I'm not going anywhere baby girl...you see I never forgot how fucking sexy that body was when I saw you naked in the kitchen." He pulls me to him and rubs my ass.

"This perfect round ass is about to be mine."

"Get off of me, what the fuck are you doing." I tried to pull away but to no avail.

"I'm getting what I want. What I've been wanting since that day."

My body froze, I had taken self defense classes and used to practice all the moves for something just like this but I couldn't move. I couldn't even scream. I was frozen with terror and only one tear fell from my eye as he stripped me naked. 

"What you crying for? I'm about to make you feel good."

"Fuck you." was all that managed to come out.

With that he slapped me. Without letting go of  me, he took his pants down and I saw his hard dick. I shook my head no.I tried to scream but he put his hand over my mouth. I tried to bite him but It didn't effect him. He rammed his dick in my pussy, and all I could do was cry. 

Amazingly after only 2 minutes of this I heard Andre say, "Yo what is taking you so long and why is the door wide open."

It seems that the bastard that was on me didn't hear or didn't care that Andre was here. Then Andre comes into the bedroom and sees my face.

"What the FUCK?! Get the Fuck off of her!" He throws Jimmy and starts beating his ass. My body came back to life and I started violently shaking. Then I threw up in my trash can beside the bed.  Andre beat him to a pulp then I had to tell him to stop before he killed him. 

"Andre don't kill him, then that will be you in jail." 

He stopped, then call 911. Jimmy was hardly moving. Andre spat on him.

"Fuck nigga!"

The police came and arrested him. They tried to arrest Andre and I said 

"No he helped me."

They asked me to do a rape kit and I accepted. I was taken to the hospital shortly after.  I couldn't stop shaking. Andre was about to call Jasmine to come here.

"No please.. no"

"But don't you want her to know. Just to know you're okay."

"I'm not okay and she won't make me feel okay either."

"Come on Jade, I know how you feel but this, this is serious and she's your best friend too."

"No the fuck she's not, she's not when she fucking assaulted me too!" I blurted out loud. I didn't mean to I was just so emotionally charged.

"What??? No way.. when? Not Jasmine."

"She took advantage of me when I was drunk. I wasn't gonna say anything to you about it."

"That's why y'all have been avoiding each other."

"I was hoping it would blow over and I could move past it, but after this I don't know if I can."

"I don't know what to say."

"I'm sorry Andre."

"What are you apologizing for? I should be apologizing to you."

"You didn't do this."

"No, but the way I treated you. What happened just now. Why the fuck did I trust Jimmy to lock the door And I'm having a hard time believing that Jasmine would do something like that."

"You don't believe me?"

"I do...I just don't wanna believe that she would. I know you don't want to relive it but how did it happen? Where was I?"

I didn't want to, but I told him the whole story, beginning to end. The shaking from the current situation started to slow down. I told how she tried to manipulate me after I became sober and then told me that she couldn't help herself.  Andre cried on my shoulder as I cried.

He never called Jasmine. And I never wanted to see her face again. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

22 0 18
A girl named Jade with... Unique abilities has to complete her life long mission to escape the organization. A group of people who have been kidnappi...
85K 1K 32
jade is A 18-year-old girl who is best friends with aria a high-class girl. Everything is good and they have a good friendship that is until someone...
3.1K 254 16
This is a story about a skeptical girl, Jade, who thought love was something hard to find; something so sacred that she believe she'd never find. Her...
6.2K 216 24
What if you could rewind your life. Go back and have a second chance, knowing what you know now. Would you make the same mistakes or would you make n...