breathing blu | drew starkey

By snapseavey

Drew Starkey X OC β€’β€’β€’ social media More

zero.
one.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
VERY IMPORTANT!!!
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
pls read.
twenty two.
twenty three
READ!!

two.

4.3K 73 21
By snapseavey

i walked into drew's apartment to see no one there. that's weird. i walked past the kitchen quietly to drew's bedroom door. i heard a movie playing and decided to scare him.

"3..2..1..."

i barged into drew's room and jumped on him.
"I don't belong to the streets!" i yelled while pulling his hair. drew's a pretty big guy so he pulled me off of him and threw me onto the other side of his bed.
"you are insane." drew said laughing.
i snuggled up with drew and looked at the movie that was playing. drew and i have been very close since filming and since we live in the same building i spend a lot of time with him.

"this movie is boring let's watch frozen!" i said reaching over him to grab the remote.
"hell no. i don't wanna hear your ugly ass singing." he said pushing my arm away.
"ugh fine."

a few hours went by and it was getting pretty late. drew and i ended up watching frozen after 20 minutes of convincing and i did i fact sing the whole time.
"it's getting late and maddie will definitely be wondering where i am." i told him getting up from my comfy position in his arms.
"no don't go." he said whining.

"bye drew. i'll see you tomorrow." i said before he could actually convince me to stay.
i got back to maddie and i's apartment at about 1am.
"and where the hell have you been? or do i even have to ask. i know you have a little crush on drew." she said laughing.
"what? no way." i said brushing it off.
it was true though, because drew and i are so close, my little crush on him was bound to happen. of course i won't be doing anything about it though.

"drew and i are just friends maddie you know that."
"ahhh yea definitely." she said in a sarcastic tone.
i threw one of the pillows off our couch at her. "if i really had a crush on drew i'd do something about it. i'm not a pussy." i said confidently.
but in reality, i was a pussy, and until i decide to not be one,
drew cannot know i like him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 38.1K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
80.8K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...