Always & Forever (N.M)

By werewolf10101

"Always." I whispered looking up at him. He looked down at me with a smile. "And Forever." He finished, befo... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

474 25 2
By werewolf10101

Season 4: Episode 9: O Come, All Ye Faithful.

I threw the last blood bag on the floor, suddenly feeling tired of all the gagging as I looked at the twenty bags of blood on the floor. "I can't have anymore." I said, feeling nauseated.

Klaus sighed at me opening another pack. "Love, just take this last one." He pleaded, crouching down in front of me with his pleading eyes.

I sighed at his eyes, as I took the bag from his hand draining the blood down but this time something felt different. I surprisingly didn't feel grossed out by it, it tasted like the bitter sweet taste of blood I used to love.

"There she is." Damon said with a smirk on his face, as Klaus looked into my eyes in awe.

"Red, my favourite colour." Klaus stated, making me sigh in relief realizing the bags of blood worked.

"I still feel tired." I responded to both of them.

Klaus stood up, planting a kiss onto my forehead. "You need sleep, my love." He turned to Damon and Stefan sending them both a nod. "I'll take my wife home." Klaus told them, causing Stefan to roll his eyes at the word 'my wife'.

***

I stirred awake, my body suddenly feeling more powerful than usual. I sighed in relief, feeling the power in me come back, throwing the sheets off myself, opening the bedroom door hearing the voice of my husband and brother.

I walked towards the parlor where Stefan and Klaus' voice was coming from.  "Looks like a giant snowflake." Stefan said, as soon as I opened the door to see Klaus painting.

"I prefer to think of it as an expression of postmodernism. It's my donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event." He responded to Stefan, before his eyes fell onto me. "Love." He stood up from his seat, heading towards me and embraced me into his arms. "How do you feel now?" He asked, with a hint of worry in his voice.

"I'm feeling better." I reassured him, as he sent me a loving smile down.

Stefan stepped forward. "No more tiredness?" Stefan questioned.

I smiled at both of them reassuringly. "No more tiredness."

They both sighed in relief, the moment was soon over when Adrian walked into the room. "You said it was urgent." He asked, looking over at Klaus.

"Yes," Klaus responded, letting go of me as he walked towards the painting he had finished drawing. "Take this to the Mystic Grill immediately." Adrian looked at him in disbelief.

"You want me to be a delivery guy?" Adrian asked, not looking very pleased by this order.

I bit my lip knowing it was a bad idea for him to talk back to Klaus, as Klaus walked closer to him closing the gap between them. "What I want is for you to do whatever I say. Without the attitude." Klaus snapped, giving him a look of warning.

Adrian looked over at me with grimaced look, before walking over to the painting and picking it up then leaving the room. "And be careful with that. It's still wet." I stared at Klaus intensely as he turned to look back at me and Stefan.

"Abraham Lincoln freed the slaves, you know." Stefan spoke up, as I remained quiet.

That was pretty funny but I won't laugh knowing Klaus. "What is the point of my hybrids being sired to me if I can't maximize on the benefits of free labour? What are you doing here?" He asked Stefan.

Stefan looked over at me. "Well first, wanted to see how my sister was doing." He listed. "Second, Elena is sired to Damon." He revealed. I wasn't really surprised by the information.

"Not surprised." I muttered the same time as Klaus said. "I intuited as much." Stefan glanced between us.

"Which means I need to find the cure now more than ever and yet here you are making postmodern snowflakes." Stefan snapped at Klaus.

I whistled lowly, walking away from the two, looking at other painting on the wall. "I've delivered." Klaus stated, heading towards a cloth cleaning his hands. "I retrieved the Hunter's sword from Italy which we'll use to decipher the map hidden in the Hunter's mark. You're the one who is supposed to deliver the Hunter and his mark." He informed him, looking over at me before heading towards me.

"Well, Jeremy is the hunter, and he has to keep killing vampires to complete his mark, but we can't quite figure out how to keep him from killing us."

Klaus wrapped his arms around me from behind, as he planted a long kiss onto my neck. "Sounds like quite the chore." He said, as he pulled away from my neck. "Which is why I feel perfectly justified doing a little charity work."

"Hmm, or maybe you're lying about having found the sword." Stefan shot back, making me sigh disapprovingly at him.

"Why would I lie to you, Stefan?" He let go of me, striding out of the room past Stefan.

Stefan looked over at me. "Might want to follow him." I stated, nodding my head towards the way Klaus took.

Stefan sighed, following Klaus' pathway. "I'm going to change." I stated to myself.

But of course Klaus heard. "Wait for me, I want to have a little strip show." I closed my eyes tightly from his words he said in front of my brother.

"Really?" I heard Stefan say.

I shook my head, walking out of the parlor and towards our bedroom.

***

(Outfit down below)
I headed towards Klaus who was waiting for me at town square, I shot him a smile making my way towards him.

His arms immediately opening up, the moment he saw me having me run up to them into his warm embrace. "So beautiful, my love." He planted a kiss against my head. "Shall we?" He gestured towards the entrance of mystic grill.

"We shall." I responded, mimicking his British accent.

A snicker escaping him. "You need to work on that by the way."

"I think my British accent is perfect." I sassed, walking ahead of him into the entrance.

"Mhm sure, love." He said, while delivering a smack against my bottom.

I made sure to shoot him a look, scoffing at him smirking at me in return. My eyes fell on Caroline who was staring at Klaus' painting, immediately she turned around, her eyes falling onto us.

She sent a smile to my direction. "Welcome gorgeous." She greeted me, with sweetness.

"Thank you, Caroline."

Her smile slowly dropped when her eyes fell onto my husband behind me. "Here to steal tiny Tim's clutches?" She uttered, while glaring at him. It was obvious she didn't feel like putting up with Klaus' behavior.

"Dickens was a dark man. You would have liked him." Klaus responded, ignoring her remark as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Nice snowflake. By the way."

"Is my work really that literal?"

"I'm serious. There is something..." She trailed off. "Lonely about it"

I tilted my neck as Klaus rested his chin against my shoulder. "I'm gonna take it as a compliment." His eyes fell onto me, while I stayed completely quiet during the conversation. "Would you like champagne, love?"

I turned my head to stare up at him, giving him a smile. "Only if you go and get it."

"Of course, darling." He sends me a smile before walking away to go get some champagne.

Caroline continued to quietly glance between us, as we stood there completely awkward. I sucked in a breath, turning around and scanning the place, not before glancing at Caroline suspiciously as she took out her phone and quickly typed something.

I couldn't help but feel something was going on but I couldn't quite put my finger on exactly what it was.

***

I returned home early, since Klaus said he had some things to do. My feet stopped at its track, scanning the mansion knowing I wasn't the only one here.

I slowly and cautiously walked closer to the noise, reaching for the door knob. "Nobody's killing Tyler." Stefan's voice came ringing through my ears the same time as I whipped the door open.

His body immediately snapped and turned around towards me, as wide but soon fell into relief when he realized it was just me. "Hello? Stefan?" Damon's voice coming from the other end of the phone.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked, quickly shutting the door behind myself in case Klaus does a surprise return and things end up in a chaos.

"Is that Ella? Did she catch us?" Damon's voice once again coming through the phone.

"Yes. And one of you better explain what's going on and what's with all the snooping?" I interrogated, crossing my arms.

I just wanna know for once what's going on and what are they planning this time? Because every time they plan something it never ends well. It always ends up with one of them having a broken arm and the other tied up to a ceiling and who does the artwork? Of course my husband.

"Ella. We need your help." Stefan walked up to me, slowly reaching up and grabbing my arm. "We are looking for the hunter's sword."

"Yeah and your evil Prince Charming could be lying about it." Damon shouted over the other end.

I rolled my eyes, ignoring Damon's comment. "Well, you're not going to find it here." I informed them, looking up at Stefan. "Because Klaus doesn't keep it in the house."

"If it's not in the house, then where is it?" Stefan questioned, motioning to the room. "Why should I trust him? He could be lying."

I sighed, shaking my head at him. "He's not lying." I reassured, leaning against the table beside me. "And I don't know where he has put it, all I do know is that you will be telling Klaus you broke into our house and into his room trying to look for it. Because I will not be getting into trouble for this."

Stefan sighed at my response. "Are you sure you don't know where it is?"

"I am 100% sure I don't know where it is, Stefan." I confirmed, scanning the place her turned upside from his searching. "Talk to Klaus. And make sure to clean this up." I instructed, ignoring what Damon was saying on the other line as I pulled the door opened and walked out, leaving him in there.

***

My heart pounded, my feet stopped a few millimeters away from the fountain, there Klaus was standing with carols body slumped inside the fountain, his shirt completely covered in blood.

My mouth fell opened, completely shocked and stunned at the sight. "K-Klaus." I forced out, finally he realized I was standing there watching what just happened a few minutes ago.

His face shifting from rage to emotions I couldn't even read. But he looked at me like he was in relief to see me there. "Baby, what did you do?" I said, my eyes falling onto carol.

His eyes slowly following mine, onto carol's body before meeting my eyes once again. "Please, listen to me." He said, completely in tiredness. I didn't move a muscle, but I stood there willing to listen.

Because what the hell just happened?

***

Next: Season 4: Episode 10: After School Special.

It's been a while since I last updated this book, like years but now I am back and I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! More to come!

Love ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 118 19
"You have no idea what I'm capable of." Rosalie Salvatore was dead. At least, that's what her brothers thought. In 1864, Damon and Stefan had become...
1.6M 34.2K 53
Stefan and Damon's sister, Ava, arrives in town unannounced with secrets. Secrets that will destroy their family bond forever. Forever is a long time...
814K 21.6K 63
π„π•π„π‘π˜ π“π‘π€π”πŒπ€ πŒπ€πƒπ„ π˜πŽπ” πƒπ€ππ†π„π‘πŽπ”π’ We all know the story of the Originals, but did anyone ever care to tell the story of the...
225K 7K 38
Despite knowing what she was in for, she made a choice to help the Crescent Wolf Pack, believing that it could bring the prosperity and peace they'd...