A Chance To Be With You ✓

Galing kay NeverEndingStory4You

[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] ☞ Fetus writing, this work is very old. I'd recommend and appreciate it if you'd read... Higit pa

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
Epilogue

31

4K 179 40
Galing kay NeverEndingStory4You

Hoseok's POV

I watched as Seokjin and Namjoon were busy with making the cupcakes, and Jimin was cursing due to the fact everyone was forbidden to go upstairs for the coming three hours.

Suddenly, a thud was heard and an 'ouch' straight after.

"Namjoon! I told you to stir it like this, not that way! Look what you've done!" Jin scolded his mate, making sure to let Namjoon remember how clumsy he is. "You're lucky nothing spilled!" Jin added, picking up the bowl with dough. "Sorry.." Namjoon smiled sheepishly, scratching his head.

Jin gave him a quick peck. "It's fine. I forgive you anyway."

Jimin giggled at the couple but I couldn't seem to smile.

I felt guilty.

Extremely guilty.

I have a few reasons to feel that way, but one of the main reasons is that I messed with Taehyung's potion, making everything so messed up. Taehyung's wolf is all over the place right now, his true form is showing and it is even affecting Jungkook.

I should get rid of that potion immediately.

At first when I mixed the potion with that other magical liquid, I thought I'd do the right thing. Bring those two closer together.

It worked. Kinda.

I know that if Taehyung wouldn't drink the potion, there is no way he would've shown Jungkook any affection.

And he's drinking it regularly now, this has to stop. It isn't healthy anymore, and I don't know what's going to happen sooner or later.

Deciding I would do something about the potion, I nodded to myself and focused myself on Jimin when he asked me something.

"Are you okay dude?"

"Yea, I'm fine. Don't worry about it. Just thinkin'. I need to go now, I'll be back later on." I ignored Jimin's confused face and left without another word, going outside.

I sighed and rubbed my head, guilt eating me alive.

'I'm so sorry, Taehyung.'

With that, I headed towards rogue territory.

Taehyung's POV

I froze. I didn't know what to say, what to do.

He knows now.

Is he scared of me?
He must be..

Jungkook didn't move an inch either, he was just staring at me.
Only our breathing could be heard, until he spoke up.

"S-silver eyes are a s-sign that you are a L-Lycan.."

I looked down, not having any excuse. That would be too late anyways..

"Lycans disappeared y-years ago.. All of them.."

I still didn't say anything, just listening to him.

"A-and you.. You are a Lycan. My mate..It also explains y-your heavy s-scent.."

Tears formed in my eyes. He's really scared of me. He doesn't accept me for who I am.

After a small silence, I was about to look up when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"I like you even more this way.."

I fought back the tears, not wanting to cry. I just hugged him back, really appreciating it. "Thank you. I'll explain it to you, okay?"

He nodded and laid back into the nest he made.

"Lay down next to me, please." Jungkook scooted to one side of his nest, trying not to mess it up completely and I slowly got in bed next to him, not touching the nest he made.

After a while, I explained who my real family was, where I was born and why I hid my identity. I also explained how I got 'adopted' by the pack I now live in, and told him how the Alpha and Luna died.

However, I never told him the Soohyun part and the fact I went on a killing spree with my pack when I became Alpha.

He doesn't have to know the details.

"Thank you for telling me, Taehyung. Really." I shook my head. "It's fine. I'm just a little shocked that your aren't scared of me. Or that you actually like me the way I am."

Jungkook's eyes widened to their maximum size. "How could I not like you?! You're so handsome, muscular, I'm sure you could be so protective--you smell soooo good, and I can't wait--!" I listened to his rambling, a smirk visible on my face.

He noticed it and blushed, looking away. "Handsome, huh?"

"S-shut up.."

I giggled. "Wanna watch TV?"

He stared at me like he just heard the most unbelievable thing ever. "The chance of having 10 Lycans in the same room as me would be bigger than that you have a TV.."

I laughed. "I really do have a TV tho. Look." I grabbed the remote from the nightstand's drawer, pressing a button. Jungkook couldn't see the first part, but the underside of the bed's shelf retracted up and the TV emerged from underneath it, all automatically rising till the point it was right on the foot's edge of the bed.

I looked at Jungkook and he couldn't believe his eyes. "You're kidding me."

"Nope."

"You--this is--I--" He held his hands up and just looked at the TV when I turned it on.

"Let's just watch a movie."

Midway the movie, -Twilight- I heard soft snores.

I felt a head falling onto my shoulder and I knew Jungkook fell asleep. I turned the TV off, pressing the button which made it go back underneath the bed and I focused myself on Jungkook.

I carefully held his waist, pulling him in closer and I rubbed my nose in his neck when I noticed how he began groaning and tossing in the bed when his stomach hurted.

I softly kissed his scent gland, making him stop immediately in his sleep. I smiled and kept my head there, closing my eyes too for a short nap.

Hoseok's POV

"So? Where did you see him?" I asked Felix, a witch I've known for a long time. "I saw him really, really far in rogue territory. I didn't even know that place existed.. He was all alone, he for sure didn't look good. All those years had a bad effect on him. I feel bad for him.. You should pay him a visit."

I sighed and looked at the borderline of the rogue territory I stood next to, nodding still unsure. "Thanks, Felix. Really. I'll talk to you soon." He smiled. "Of course. Anytime."

With that he disappeared, using one of the witch tricks to teleport to a different place quickly. It's a difficult trick to learn, and it takes much skill to master it. I smiled proudly, remembering how I taught Felix to do it.

He was a quick learner.

Remembering what he just told me, I groaned.

I can't ignore the guy in rogue territory. Never. It's my fault, after all.

However, I'll not be able to face Taehyung for the coming days, weeks maybe.

The guilt is eating away the lasts bits of me.

There are way too many things I hid from Taehyung.

Eventually, I'll have to tell him.

No matter what.

And then I'm just ruining my plan, all of my previous effort, to get Jungkook and Taehyung together, since that's going to break their bond.

Everything they have, will vanish.

I'm sure of it.

That's why I'm going to hide it for as long as possible.

I want both Taehyung and Jungkook to be happy, but I also want Jungkook to enjoy having a mate.

For as long as that will still last.

Because when the truth comes out,

He's nothing to Taehyung anymore.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.4M 206K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...
322K 15.5K 29
ABO Soul Mate AU Jeon Jungkook (alpha) is in love with someone who is not his soulmate. But he is heads over hills for her, at least he thinks he is...
56.1K 2.1K 22
"yo..young ma..ster you called m..me" he said stuttering mess jungkook saw him with his emotionless face " jun..jungkoo.... SLAP before he complete...
212K 9K 36
"Do you really wanna know?" Jungkook asked with his eyebrows raised. "Yes I do." I said confidently. "I warned you, Y/n. So don't regret it later." H...