Percy Jackson and The Avenger...

By h_considine

This is just greatttt. During Percy's senior he just had to become a target for the knock-off version of the... More

A/N
Wanted?
Meeting the Avengers
Rescue Mission (1)
Rescue Mission (2)
The Interrogation
Panic Grows
Dreams Hurt

Trickery

3.1K 69 62
By h_considine

[Percy]

I shoot up from the water to see at least 20 guards unconscious on the floor. I look to see who knocked them all out. I only register a curly blonde head of hair running towards me.

I instantly open my arms and Annabeth runs into a hug. "God Percy I missed you so much!" Annabeth says. I look at her with a confused look.

"Don't you mean gods?" I ask with a laugh. She looks at me and laughs. I brush a thought aside. "Whatever Percy. Now let's get out of here" she says to me.

I nod and we start to try to look around the corner outside from the gym. I see groups of guards running down multiple hallways.

We tuck behind a wall as we strategize a way out of this hell hole tower. "Alright so just follow me," Annabeth says. "Okie dokie wise girl" I say with a smile as we start sneaking down the hallway. Annabeth looks at me offended, "that's a mean nickname isn't it?"

I freeze in my tracks as the words slipped through her mouth. "Annabeth how did you even get in here?" I ask as my voice shakes a little. She looks back at me and tugs at my hand, "does that really matter Percy? Now come on before we get caught!" she urges.

I stay still in the now silent hallway. "What's my nickname Annabeth" I ask with no emotion. "It's Percy," she says slowly, "because you hate being called Perseus".

I back up quickly from the imposter of my wise girl. I take Riptide and point it in the thing's direction. "Who are you?!?" I shout. "Annabeth" just keeps saying that it is her while I back away slowly.

Eventually "Annabeth" starts to flicker like in a video game. "What is going on?" I ask. Then everything surrounding me starts to dissolve and I fall into a black abyss.

——————-

"What happened to the feed Bruce?" a voice asks out. I slit my eyes open to see Tony and the doctor surrounding a screen that is black.

The doctor quickly turns around to see my eyes open in fear. I'm back in the room where I woke up. All of my limbs are constrained while a piece of equipment is tightly strapped to my head.

I look back at the black screen then try to reach for Riptide in my pocket but my hands are too tightly constrained. Panic spreads around me, wrapping itself like a tight coil around my body.

The doctor looks down at me with pitiful eyes as he speaks, "Percy you're ok, it was just a simulation we used to run some tests". I snap my neck towards the voice and I stare with a mean glint in my eyes.

"How fucking dare you! You think it is morally right for you to fucking mess with a kid's mind like that?" I spit out with venom. I hear laughter to the side of me.

I look to see that Tony is cracking a grin. "You think this is funny?!?" I yell. He just keeps on grinning.

"Bruce put him back under, we need to know more" a mysterious but familiar voice says. Before I could try to find some liquid to free my retrains, I feel a sharp prick to my neck as I fade into the darkness once more.

Yooooo sorry I have been rlly inactive I have been really focusing on school and mental health issues these past months but I really want to finish this story so.... yea bye bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 5.5K 69
Zero already has a boyfriend that she loves but finds out that he is cheating but she tries to work it out and stay with him. But then she goes to th...
743K 20.2K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
293K 14.2K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.