dragon power | demon slayer...

By ashuri2809

"ι'м ѕтяσηg αѕ нєℓℓ, вυт ι'м мєηтαℓℓу ωєαк αѕ ƒυ*к!" ---------- (Y/n) Ryūsei, a confident, beautiful, agile... More

Ichi - 1
Ni - 2
San - 3
Yon - 4
Go - 5
Roku - 6
Nana - 7
Hachi - 8
Kyū - 9
Jū - 10
Jū Ichi - 11
Jū Ni - 12
Jū San - 13
Jū Yon - 14
Jū Go - 15
Jū Roku - 16
Jū Nana - 17
Jū Hachi - 18
Jū Ku 一 19
Ni Jū ー 20
Nijū Ichi - 21
Nijū Ichi.Go - 21.5
Nijū Ni - 22
???-
Nijū Go - 25
Nijū Roku - 26
Nijū Nana - 27
Nijū Hachi - 28
Nijū Kyu - 29
San JūNo - 30
San JūIchi - 31
San JūNi - 32
San JūSan - 33
San JūShi - 34
San JūGo - 35
San JūRoku - 36
Ryū 一 The Dragon God
San JūNana - 37
San JūHachi - 38
Q&A Part 1?
❗IMPORTANT❗
San JūKyū - 39
Yon Jū 一 40

Nijū San - 23

12.2K 432 942
By ashuri2809

(A/n: again. Swearing. Cuz it's (Y/n) and Axel.)

(Y/n)'s POV

I narrowed my eyes as I knew I couldn't help Tanjiro from the government police. They wouldn't want to listen. But Axel on the other hand, he barked loudly at the police.

How could I forgot that the Demon Slayer Corps isn't recognized by the government...

"SOMEONE TAME THIS DOG- WOLF- WHATEVER THIS THING IS TO THE POUND!" A officer yelled.

"Blood Bewitchment, Aroma of Visual Fantasy."

I heard from afar. I scented an odd fragrance.

"Uwah!!"

"What are these pattern?!"

"I CAN'T SEEEE!!!"

'What is this smell?' Me and Tanjiro thought.

The woman whom I was treating fell asleep. I quickly scurried over to Tanjiro. For some reason, I felt a need to ask if he's okay.

I opened my mouth to say those things but it came the other way around.

"Are you dead yet?" I asked bluntly.

Tanjiro deadpanned. "N-no." He muttered.

"Good because I'm the only one who can kill and kick your ass."

"You two..." I turned to where the sound was. There, two demons. Axel stood protectively in front of me.

There was a beautiful woman, more beautiful than I am for sure. She had silky black hair that's tied to a low bun a purple hairpin supporting it. She also had beautiful purple eyes with a soft smile complimenting her features.

The other was a boy whom had cyan with black highlight hair. He also had the same purple eyes but he had slits. He had a very strict look for no apparent reason.

"Even the ones who had turned to a demon, you still referred them as a person. And you were also trying to save him..." She said.

I was gonna say I disagree but, that'll just ruin the mood.

Then she said something about doing the same for us. Making me and Tanjiro wondered why. He also said their scent was incredibly different than other demons which I agreed.

"Even though I'm a demon, I'm also a doctor. Eradicate that man whom calls himself Kibutsuji." She said.

"Seems like we're in the same team..." I muttered.

~ 🅃I🄼E - 🅂K🄸P ~

We went back to the Udon shop since Tanjiro left his sister behind. But then, we were scolded by the owner for letting him make food and leaving it just right after that. He also scolded Nezuko about the 'weird bamboo thing' on her mouth.

I apologized and Tanjiro ordered two bowls of udon as I ordered one. When Ta-chan is hungry, he's hungry.

When our orders were ready, I placed my mask to the side, slightly covering half of my upper face. As I silently enjoyed my udon and Axel enjoying his meat, Tanjiro was eating his two udon bowls as fast as sonic. I looked at him weirdly.

As we finished our dish, I secretly paid for it. Tanjiro then began complaining because it's 'not fair'. I just shrugged and placed my warding mask back to my face.

"I'm sorry for leaving you behind like that, Nezuko." Tanjiro apologized.

Yushiro's POV

"We must've have kept you waiting huh." The girl with a weird alien fox like mask said.

"You think?" I spat at her, making her grow an irk mark.

"Listen hear you little shit fuck, who the fuck do yOU-" Her sentence was cut off by a hand on her mouth.

"Please watch your language, (N/n)-chan. He's suppose to help us, remember?" Tanjiro said.

The girl slapped away his hand while facing him. "You want me to watch my language?! Oh I will watch my language!" She yelled at him. She turned to me with a sly smirk.

"WHOM THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE SPITTING SHIT ALL AROUND THE ACK-" A slap on the back on the head.

"HEY I TOLD YOU THAT'S ENOUGH!!!" Tanjiro screeched.

The both of them started bickering with each other and it was getting annoying. I decided to silence them by pointing out something I wanted to spill.

"That demon and alien fox. Such an eyesore." I stated, pointing to the demon girl.

The two finally stopped bickering. The alien fox girl looked at the demon then back at me then repeating the process while the boy stood dumbfounded.

When the boy was done processing he shouted in anger. "HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THEY EYESORES??!!! EVERYBODY IN MY TOWN CALLED NEZUKO THE BEAUTIES OF THE TOWN!! IT MUST BE NEZUKO'S BAMBOO STICK RIGHT??!!"

"AND (Y/N). FOR YOUR INFORMATION, EVERY BOY SHE SMILED AT IS ALWAYS SWOONED BY HER BEAUTIFUL FEATURES!!!" The boy yelled.

It seems that he has forgotten about the fight.

"AN ALIEN FOX?!!! I THINK ART!! SHE DONE THE MASK ALL BY HERSELF!!! AND JUST WAIT TILL YOU SEE HER REAL FACE WITHOUT.THE.MASK!" He literally SMACKED the mask away from her face.

Luckily, the girl turned just in time to catch the mask in her hands before it fell to the ground. "Ta-chan! This mask is important to ME ASSHOLE!! DON'T JUST FUCKING SLAP IT AWAY, BAKA!!" '(Y/n)' as I heard, turned around and give a big slap on Tanjiro's head.

Slow motionedly, (Y/n)'s beautiful... silky (h/l) (h/c) elegantly followed the breeze. I could catch a brief moment where her (e/c) eyes sparkled with life. The way when she scolded the boy without her mask and her eyes glowed was unexpectedly mesmerizing.

I quickly turned around when I felt my cheeks burning. "L-Let's just go already. Lady Tamayo is waiting for us." (Y/n) nodded and wore her mask back, hiding her beautiful features.

I wonder why does she says it's important to her...

Author's POV 

At the whole way following Yushiro, Tanjiro went on and on about how is it possible that Nezuko and (Y/n) are eyesores, but mostly Nezuko. But, (Y/n) didn't bothered to say anything as she zoned out but as they neared a dead end, it grown irritated.

She groaned and faced Tanjiro. "Alright we get it. At the whole way here, you have been talking about Nezuko this, Nezuko that. Just stop already. It's just a little sentence. Big deal." She sighed and faced front. "It's kinda like you never heard someone talk shit about you." She confessed.

"Of course!" Tanjiro exclaimed, making (Y/n)'s eyes widened. "No one ever talks bad about Nezuko even me back in town!"

(Y/n)'s eyes then turned dull. "Then, be happy already damn it! IT'S JUST ONE SINGLE SENTENCE!" She yelled in frustration. She lowered her head to the side, avoiding eye contact. "not like me..." She muttered as she recalled her past memories.

The boy didn't heard the sentence and just continued bickering to the boy how amazing Nezuko is.

Flashbacks.

It was a warm hot afternoon, the Ryūsei have been running out of ingredients to cook.

They'd usually take turns to go to the village which was below the mountain they were staying.

This month, it was the youngest daughter turn. She bid goodbye to her father, mother, sister and her baby brother.

The young 7 year old girl figure was normally petite at her age. Everytime she goes down the mountain, her clothing was rather, a lot. She wears many clothing during the hot season is because she has started her Demon Slaying training with her father.

In the eyes of many people in town, they thought she was insane since they never seen so many clothing on one person during such a hot day. Because of that, most of them looked down on her and calling her the 'she-demon' since she looks immune to hot weather.

As she walked to her destination, she could hear the whispers and mumurs around her.

"Can a child like her carry a basket like that?"

"Such a weak girl."

"I know right...."

"She could just tell her father to get it or maybe a brother."

"Then why not?"

"Cause I heard she's a stubborn little bitch."

"Oh my..."

"Doesn't she know better not to go here?"

"Who wears so many clothes during hot season?"

"She's not even breaking a sweat!"

"Maybe that's why she's called the 'she-demon'."

"Yeah, it's so weird she's immune to such a hot weather like today!"

"What an odd kid."

"Her parents must've been devastated to have such a weird child."

That sentence irked (Y/n) the most because it felt like they were talking bad about her parents. But, she knew better than to just act straightforwardly and punch the man whom talk bad about her family till he lost his blood and die.

To be honest, (Y/n)'s parents actually thanked Kami-sama for giving them such a gifted child. Yes, she was born with it and then her parents and herself only discovered it through her otou-san's training.

When she successfully arrived at the store, she knocked on the shoji. "I'm back, Oyusumi-sama!" She greeted while entering the store.

"Ah, (Y/n)! I was expecting you! How is training?" Oyusumi asked behind the register.

He had silvering grey hair and a caring smile on his face. He was the owner of the shop. He doesn't have any relatives nor any cousins. The Ryūsei's always stop by here to buy food and other necessities.

The young girl turned to the owner with a small smile as she shrugged. "Intense as always but I can manage!" She exclaimed.

The owner of the store chuckled as he crouched down to grab some stuff under his counter. "You should be careful then. You're already so young yet you want to be a Demon Slayer." The man chuckled.

"Just continuing the family legacy, oji-sama! Plus, I get to make my father proud of me!" (Y/n) said, happily as she leaned on the counter. She took off the basket behind her and placed in onto the counter.

Oyusumi then placed necessities that the Ryūsei's usually order and since he knew the little girl can't remember a lot of things, he already prepared it for her everytime she comes by.

"There, think you can handle it?" He asked, dusting off some dust from his hands. (Y/n) nodded in determination and took the basket off the counter.

She placed the basket on her back and smiled to the owner. "Arigato, oji-sama! I'll see you in the next few months!!" She bid goodbye as he did the same as well.

The little girl went out of the store and began walking back to her home.

Again, the whispers and gossips between the town folks began making the girl frown slightly.

"She look so fragile."

"She shouldn't have lift such weight."

"Her parents hate her that much huh?"

"She must be a very disbehaved child."

"She always have that little frown on her face."

"Doesn't she know how to smile?"

"She looks so fragile."

"Her parents must be very disappointing in her.."

"I feel so sorry for that kid."

"When I was the same age as her, I couldn't even lift a school bag and she lifts a bucket filled with I don't know bricks?!"

"She must be very depressed then."

"How did she had that much strength in her petite body?"

"That's why she's called the 'she-demon' for a reason."

Then, there were three boys. Almost at the age of 12 making them 11 years old.

The three spotted the fragile girl and smirk. The eldest of them all was Kaito, he had black hair with a streak of sliver. The second was Toshi, he had dark brown hair. The youngest was Fukane, he had dark orange hair that matched his brown eyes.

"Hey, Kaito." Toshi nudge his elderest friend.

"What?"

"I dare you to talk to her." Toshi said. Kaito scoffed.

"Her? That pipsqueak? Haha no. She looks like a rotten pasta stick."

"Aw, is big Kaito scared?" Fukane teased.

Kaito flabbergasted. "Like hell, I'm scared! I'll prove to you I'm not!" He exclaimed and quickly stomed to the girl.

"Hey pipsqueak!" He yelled at her. The girl sighed and lifted her head up to look at him.

"Yes? May I help you?" Her (e/c) eyes stared boredly at the boy.

Kaito looked up and down at the girl's figure. "You look weak." He said bluntly.

"I have heard."

"Pathetic."

"I know right."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Everything to be honest."

"Aren't you taken aback?"

"Why should I?"

"I talk shit about you, duh."

"I heard it a billions of time. Those words mean nothing to me. If all you wanna do is talk shit. Then I'll just be on my way now." (Y/n) said, stepping to the side as she walked back home.

"Pft. Please. If you're challenging me then fine." Kaito said and stood in front of the petite girl again.

He had an evil glint in his eyes. "That bucket? I bet you killed your family then sell their body parts and organs to the store over ther-"

There, right there. When he said she killed her family. That sentence. Made her snap. A punch quickly came to his way so fast he didn't even notice.

*thud*

The girl let her hand down to her side. She glared at the boy below her whose nose was oozing out blood.

"You can talk shit about me all day long. But..." She forcefully pulled the boys collar up so she could looked into the boys eyes to look more intimidating than she already is.

"If you talk shit about my family just once, I'll make sure to torture you and your fucking ass before you get burn to hell."

She said, menacingly and threw him to the side. She began walking away. "That punch was a warning. Your welcome."

From that day onwards, she never gone back to the town nor did the boy messed with anyone. The boy learned his lesson; Not to judge a book by it's cover as they say it.

End flashback.

(Y/n) stopped recalling her horrible past when she saw Yushiro went passed a brick wall.

(A/n: oh god this is a longgggg chapter aye? Anyways, thanks for all your support for this story. And if any of you watch Black Clover, I actually have a story too but it's xOc so I hope you're okay with it.

I'm also thinking...

Which sounds better, Akira or Akari? Pls suggest!

Now, the taisho secret!!)

------------------
~Taisho Secret~

(Y/n) has a very very very very HUGE soft spot for children. Everytime she sees children, it will unconsciously remind her of her past self or her little brother whom 'passed away'. (A/n: *wink *wink)

----------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.2K 2.1K 41
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
255K 39.2K 100
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
152K 4.1K 200
When Shi Qingluo, an agriculture expert, opened her eyes again after dying, she realised she had transmigrated as a farm girl in an ancient era. Her...
55.6K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...