·°Experiment 8°· (A Roleplay)

By xTeddy-Bearx

Group Roleplay :) more information inside :D Credit to the two people who helped me with this idea!! They a... More

·°Introduction°·
·°Information°·
·°Tags°·
·°Forms°·
·°Connections°·
·°Fisher Jackson°·
·°Sylvia°·

·°Rules°·

27 2 3
By xTeddy-Bearx

1. Stick to the plot
I will be leading everyone through my plot. There will be many occasions where we can have side plots, but let me know before you start any sort of drama please :)

2. Hate the character
Please don't hate the roleplayer- If there's gonna be any sort of fight or argument it will be between characters.

3. No Mary/Gary Sues
I am aware these are stronger creatures than humans, but they aren't invincible, okay?

4. Characters May Die
It isn't necessarily a part of the plot, but things happen I suppose. Most likely, no one will die. If you don't want a character to die, that's okay- I'll respect that, and if you're okay with it, that's cool too :)

5. Don't kill off Characters
Very contrary to rule 4- But my point is that your characters are not to kill each other off without their permission and mine as well. There will be a time for that later on, and I will let you know when that is.

6. Please be Active
I would like to get to the end of this roleplay. If you know you can't be Active for a while, let me know :P We'll see if we can figure something out.

7. Be Descriptive
Please be descriptive with your responses. The minimum is 2-3 sentences.

Just remember all the basic rules as well :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.4K 3.5K 51
ហេតុតែស្រឡាញ់បងស្រីសុខចិត្តមកបម្រីម៉ាហ្វៀដែរមានចិត្តឃោឃៅចំនួសបងស្រីដោយដឹងហើយថានិងមានរឿងអ្វីកើតឡើងក៏ប៉ុន្តែដែរធ្វើដើម្បីបងស្រី។តើនិងមានរឿងអ្វីបន្ទាប់ព...
108K 5.7K 40
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...
124K 5.8K 149
Austin was a kid that loved to watch Anime, especially Pokemon. Annoyed at how the series was going after Sinnoh, he fell asleep before waking up, so...
65.2K 5.4K 137
Admin ဆီက ခွင့်ပြုချက်မရသေးပါဘူး free တင်တဲ့ အတိုင်း တင်ပေးပါ့မယ် admin တွေ လာပြောရင် ဖျက်ပေးပါမယ်။ Start date -21•4•2024(Sunday) End date-