No Control โœ“

Per feverdreamhigh

โ› I lost my way all the way to you, and in you I found all the way back to me โœ โ”โ” Everyone knows that no on... Mรฉs

: Notice :
#1 : Interview
#2 : First Impressions
# 3 : Boss
#4 : First Task
#5 : Punishment
#6 : The Talk
#7 : Lunch
#8 : The Contract
#9 : Beautiful
#10 : Anne Styles
#11 : Different
#12 : Normal
#13 : Trapped
#14 : Worried
#15 : Shoot
#16 : Jasmine
#17 : Movies
#18 : Warning
#19 : Spy
#20 : Duty
#21 : Changing The Contract
#22 : Nashville
#23 : James
#24 : Ice Cream
#25: Dinner With The Swift's
#26 : Abigail & Karlie
#27 : Thinking Of You
#28 : Country Music
#29 : Morning Kiss
#30 : James' Confession
#31 : Choice
#32 : Scott's Plan
#33 : Back in London
#34 : Breakfast
#35 : 5 Questions
#36 : Lunch With Liam
#37 : Lea
#38 : Waiting For You
#39 : Harry's Bestfriends
#40 : Liam & Kate
#41 : Confused
#42 : Perfect Together
#43 : Kissing
#45 : Another Option
#46 : Sparks Fly
#47 : Disappointed
#48 : Goodbye
#49 : Changed
#50 : Gemma
#51 : The Fashion Show
#52 : Want You Back
#53 : Mad
#54 : Jealous
#55 : Sorry
#56 : Harry & Liam
#57 : London
#58 : Best Surprise
#59 : Liam's Engagement Party
#60 : End
Bonus : The Wedding

#44 : Stay Away

843 44 10
Per feverdreamhigh

Harry stopped his car right in front of Taylor's apartment area. Harry turned to Taylor who was apparently looking at him. A smile appeared on Harry's lips.

"I'll pick you up tomorrow." Harry said. Taylor smiled back and nodded her head.

"I hope you'll arrive on time, cause you know I never like to wait." Taylor said softly.

Harry moved closer and placed a short kiss on Taylor's cheek. Making Taylor's heart skip a beat with she felt his warm lips on her cheek.

"Get some rest. Don't sleep too late, good night, Taylor. Sweet dreams." Harry said. Taylor nodded nervously.

"You too, drive safely, Harry. I'll see you tomorrow." Taylor waved before opening Harry's car door and getting out of Harry's car.

Taylor waved again, until Harry drove his car away from Taylor's apartment area. After Harry left, Taylor was still standing there in her spot. Taylor briefly closed her eyes, she gently placed her hand on the cheek where Harry had kissed her. A smile appeared on Taylor's lips.

"Don't worry, Harry. I'll be having sweet dreams tonight, and it'll be about you." Taylor said to herself and chuckled before entering into her apartment.

In less than thirty minutes, Harry parked his car l in front of his own mansion. Harry got out of the car and several servants had welcomed him. Harry ignored the servants and just plainly walked into his house.

Arriving in the living room, Harry had found his mother, Anne, who was sitting quietly, reading the latest magazine in her hand. Harry walked over to his mother where her back was facing him, meaning that Anne couldn't see him.

Harry hugged his mother briefly while placing a kiss on her cheek.

"I've just returned home, mum. Did you called me this afternoon?" Harry asked, sitting next to Anne. Anne nodded while closing the magazine and placed the magazine on the table.

"I called you this afternoon, but you didn't answered any of my calls. Where have you been?" Anne asked, raising an brow.

"I was just busy at work." Harry answered casually.

"Were you busy at work or were you busy making out with Taylor?" Anne asked again, making Harry narrow his eyes at her.

Harry was just about to ask her a question when Anne looked at him sharply and said firmly, "Harry, I already know everything."

Harry gaped for a moment. "Everything? What do you mean?" Harry asked, being completely oblivious.

"About you and Taylor." Anne stressed. Harry paused before nodding his head.

"Do you want to hear my explanation?" Harry asked calmly as he could. Anne closed her eyes for a moment. She didn't want to be angry and fight with Harry, and she also clearly knew that Harry will always get what we wants no matter what.

"Fine, explain." Anne finally said.

"Taylor and I, all right. So initially, our relationship was neutral and we were had the typical boss and personal assistant kind of relationship, it was just simply all about work. She's my new personal assistant after the previous one resigned because he couldn't stand the work I gave him." Harry took a quick breath and resumed.

"I forced Taylor to pretend to be my girlfriend, so you could cancel my arranged marriage with your friend's daughter. However, as time went by, I was falling in love with her, and now Taylor and I are truly in a relationship, we're lovers. And there's no more pretending." Harry explained with all seriousness. Anne nodded in understanding.

"Then, how much money did spent on her?" Anne asked while Harry felt like his breath got stuck in his throat. He wondered how did his mother knew about that agreement? As far as Harry knows, that agreement was only known to Harry, Taylor and her parents of course. And no one else knew about it.

"I. . . I don't know. Taylor promised she would repay me by working for the company and said that she was willing to be paid only a quarter of her salary." Harry explained. Anne kept silent, the look on her face wasn't her usual friendly and joyful look, she looked utterly serious.

"Harry, I saw our company account today. There was a massive outlay for no apparent reason. And was that the money you gave Taylor? More than a million pounds?" Harry kept silent, because he knew that what his mother was saying was true. Taylor's parents had a massive amount of debt, and not just that, Harry also gave them extra funds to rebuild their restaurant.

"Mum, Taylor will replace it." Harry said, trying his best to convince Anne.

"How long do you think it will take her to replace more than a million pounds? The salary of a personal assistant isn't much, Harry. You should've think twice before giving out a loan just like that!" Anne said as she rose to her feet and looked hard at Harry.

"And you took the company's money only for that girl! Don't you have any idea how that will greatly affect all activities in the company? Why are you so stupid?!" Anne's voice began to rise.
Harry lowered his head.

"Take all my savings, if you want. Think of it as a substitute for the company's money I'm using." Harry said resignedly. Anne smiled sarcastically and shook her head.

"Harry, it's not you who has to replace all the money. It has to be Taylor! She has to replace everything that she took."

"You know? At first, I genuinely liked Taylor because she looked very pleasant. But it turns out that she's only a gold digger, just like the other girls out there. She only likes you for your money and wealth, Harry. She doesn't really love you. After she gets everything from you , she'll dump you and look for another man!"

Harry rose to his feet as well, which made him face to face with his mother.

"Taylor isn't that kind of girl! I know who she really is!" Harry raised his voice.

"You don't know her, Harry. You haven't even dated for long." Anne snickered. Harry's hands clenched into fists. This was the first time Harry had felt so angry at his own mother.

"Tell her that I'll give her two options that she can make right now." Anne said and lowered her voice. Her gaze was still focused on Harry.

"My first option is, I'll give her a week to pay off everything that she owns us." Harry widened his eyes. One week? How could Taylor ever pay more than a million pounds in just a week?

"My second option for her is, I'll give her a week to pack and after that, she has to go back to Nashville."

Harry shook his head. "No, Mum. That's unfair!"

"You should've think twice before giving your money, Harry. I've warned you about this before." Anne said as she turned and walked away from Harry, who was still standing there, with a look of grief and worry.

━━

"Harry?"

Taylor furrowed her brows once she saw Harry standing right in front of her door. She opened her apartment door wider. Taylor glanced at the clock hanging on the wall and showed that is was already eleven o'clock at night.

What was Harry doing at this time of the night in her apartment?

"Haven't slept yet, eh?" Harry asked, putting his hand inside the pocket of his trousers. Taylor leaned her figure against the doorframe.

"What are you doing here at this time of the night?" Taylor asked, without answering Harry's previous question.

Harry walked over closer to her. "Can I spend the night here?" Harry asked softly.

Taylor was surprised, however she immediately nodded her head in agreement and invited Harry inside ​​her apartment. Without even asking for her permission, Harry walked over to the sofa and sat on it, straightening and spreading his legs. Taylor folded her arms over her chest as she watched Harry.

"But isn't your mother back home from Cheshire? And would she be angry if you spend the night here?" Taylor asked. Harry shook his head.

"She won't be angry." Harry said, trying to convince Taylor. Taylor stood a few steps away from Harry, watching him. She could feel that something was wrong and off about Harry.

"Are you okay, Harry? You don't look like what you normally do." Taylor said. Harry looked at
Taylor with his expressionless face, before patting the side of the empty sofa beside him.

Taylor sighed and obeyed Harry's request.
Taylor walked over and sat next to Harry. Harry had pulled Taylor into his arms, wrapping his arms around her and hugging her. A warm hug that can always make a Taylor melt into his arms.

Taylor closed her eyes, letting Harry's hands begin to gently stroke her blonde hair. Taylor didn't know what happened to Harry, but apparently, there was nothing Taylor could do and she didn't want to force or pressure him to tell her what made him like this.

"I had a fight with my mother." Harry finally opened up after a fee minutes to

"How come? What made you guys fight?" Taylor asked softly.

"That's because. . . " Harry trailed off, because he considered for a moment if he should really tell Taylor the truth. Harry sighed, and decided not to continue what he was supposed to say. Taylor finally pulled herself away from Harry's hug looked at him questioningly.

"Because of what, Harry?" Taylor asked.

Harry smiled and shook his head. "It's nothing. It's just a small matter."

"Harry, I hate liars." Taylor stressed.

Harry stroked her hair gently again, trying to avoid looking directly at Taylor. Because there was a chance that she might see the lies that he was hiding behind his green eyes.

"You should go and sleep, Tay. Go back to your room. Let me sleep here. Don't we have to work tomorrow?" Harry said as he tried to change the subject.

Taylor glanced at Harry before nodding her head. Apparently, Harry really didn't want to tell what the problem was, and Taylor was trying to understand it.

Taylor got to her feet and looked at Harry, who was lowered his head. It was obvious that Harry was carrying a lot of thoughts.

"Harry, you can sleep with me. Please don't sleep here." Taylor said smoothly. Harry raised his head to look at her.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked in disbelief. Taylor smiled and nodded her head.

"Of course. Haven't we slept together a few times too?" Harry chuckled and stood up too. Both of them walked to Taylor's bedroom.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
50.2K 3.4K 29
"She is definitely not yours." Started: December 2015 Finished: July 2016 THIS IS THE FIRST EVER ZAYLOR FANFIC IN THE HISTORY OF ALL TIMES. CREATED...
1.9K 128 10
"I just want you to be in my music videos." "Why?" "Work purposes...to get my talent around..." "What's it for me?" "...You'll fall in love with me."
568K 34.8K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...