make it dark, bryce hall

By romeosloverr

when rhianna accidentally texts a groupchat shr had tried to ignore, when trying to text her mother started... More

characters + cast
chapter one, make it dark 🍩
chapter 2, i dont like you
chapter 3, flight to kentucky
chapter 4, head to the bus stop
insta post
insta post
chapter 5, jealousy with a side of mcdonalds
chapter 6, new rooms 🍑👏
chapter 8, zachary smith
chapter 9, bisexual

insta post + chapter 7, so much damn tea

3.1K 38 69
By romeosloverr

rhiannagallagher

one hoe isn't enough 🤪
❤️-2,342,345
💬-42,764

brycehall i enjoyed last night
mattiapolibio sane
—— alejandrorosario same
——— jadenhossler ssme

user kinda wanna know what happened the other night
user same
——-user same

alejandrorosario goddamn

user what happened last night

user bet they had a foursome
——mattiapolibio something like that

user MATTIAS COMMENTTT

user i kinda ship her with mattia
itsrhianna hellll nooo

anthonyreeves ur cute 😽

zsmitty yooo bitch i'm going to playlist let's hanggg
—- itsrhianna that's like the fattest bet ever

ZMITTY WOULD LIKE TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE!

zsmitty: hey

itsrhianna: hii

zsmitty: ugh i hate texting wanna facetime?

itsrhianna: yeah the boys are all out rn so they won't be annoying about it

zmitty: bettt #?

itsrhianna: ***-***-****

incoming call from ZACHARY SMTIH

answer!

"heyy!" i cheerfully said into the phone.

"wow, you're very cheerful."

"yeah, i hate being awkward. like i'm gonna be weird eventually why not be weird right away?"

"that's actually very true."

"i know right."

i spent like 3 hours talking to zack and it was around 6pm so i decided i was gonna go find the guys and see what they were doing.

"i'm gonna go zachy, i'll ft you at like 1 when the guys are sleep, of course if you're still awake."

"yeah i'll be up, goodbye rhi rhi."

"bye zach."

i hung up the phone and threw some sweats and a white crop top on and went on my search for the guys.

i knocked on one of the rooms and chase answered and invited me in, i went in and everyone else was there without me.

"damnnn now i know what feeling left out feels like."

"well i went to get you and knocked like 3 times but you wouldn't answer, i heard a little 'oh zachary! you're sooo funny!" cynthia said teasing me for facetiming zach. my cheeks went crimson red and i slapped cynthia slightly.

"now that you're here, we are definitely playing truth or dare." mattia said and everyone agreed.

"bett."

everyone got into a circle taking up most of the room. i was next to kairi and jaden.

"so, mattia truth or dare?" chase hudson started the game.

"truth, dares too risky for right now man."

"ok,, if you had to watch anyone here masturbate, who?"

i choked on my spit and got a couple of weird looks and shrugged it off.

"uh, cynthia duh." she giggled and we moved on.

"anthony, truth or dare my man?"

"truth."

"we're you happy with rhianna?"

"i was, very happy. me and avani started talking so me and rhianna stopped. that simple."

"ok spare the details then."

"truth or dare jaden?"

"truth."

"would you make out with anyone here?"

"yes, cynthia truth or dare?"

"truth."

"how many people here have you slept with?"

"3, rhianna truth or dare?"

"dare." they gonna give me something good, first and last dares are always the worst.

"i dare you to pick a name out of this hat, and go fuck the person you pull out." the room was full of ooo's and woahh.

"bet. what if they're taken?"

"nobody here is taken. all good. now cut paper and draw a name." me and cynthia cut up paper and put everyone's names and put them in a hat.

"now draw." i drew a name and when i picked it out my heart SUNK.

"oh my god."

"what? who is it?" cynthia snatched the paper out of my hand and starting laughing hysterically.

"well i was NOT expecting this."

"me neither."

"alright alvaro join the lady."

everyone's faces dropped too especially alvaros.

"o-ok."

me and alvaro went to my room and it was so awkward.

"look we don't have to.." i said awkwardly.

"i get it, you don't want to."

"i mean i definitely do, but it seems like you don't wanna."

"oh i do, and it is the rules.."

after 20 minutes me and alvaro came back with messy hair and sweaty bodies.

"hey guys."

"woah, you guys look like you had.. fun."

"we did." i smirked at cynthia and she had this look on her face, like a proud you little hoe face on.

we kept playing for a while and everyone got bored and ended up on their phones.

"i'm gonna head back now, bye guys." i announced to the group and everyone said bye.

"i better get to bed too, meeting cynthia and ale and rhi for breakfast."

"um you are?"

"yeah." cynthia answered.

"new to me but ogey. come on mattia let's go."

me and mattia made it back to our room and i got a silk tank top and short pajama set, which was extremely seductive. and my bathroom stuff and went to the bathroom.

"bryce said the guys won't be back until like 12."

it was 9 right now.

"okay!"

i turned the shower on and left the door open just so mattis could see into it. and i knew he was looking. i took all my clothes off and my bare ass was facing him. i turned around and saw him staring at me.

"oh i'm so sorry, you seem uncomfortable. i'll close the door." i said with a smirk glued to my face.

"don't you dare.." mattia walked towards the bathroom and he came in and locked the door behind him.

"please don't tell cynthia." he said and i nodded.

he got naked and we both got into the shower and 5 minutes in we hear a door slam. and hear moans.

we peek out and see cynthia and alejnadro making out taking eachothers clothes off.

"cynthia.. someone's gonna see.."

"no they won't baby, mattia is obviously gone his phone isn't here, and rhianna takes like an hour to shower.

"ok then."

they ended up having sex. on mattias bed. he was probably fuming with anger right now.

"i'm so sorry mattia."

"it's fine, we're technically doing the same too."

"true."

we spent around 15 more minutes in the shower and waited for the room to be empty so we could leave the bsthroom. i got changed and pulled my shorts up so my ass was partly showing.

it was around 12 when the guys got back and me and mattia were both in our beds either texting or watching tiktoks.

mattia
| this is so exiting and risky

rhi
| ikr!

mattia
| i dare u to get up and pull ur shorts up and reach for smth from that cupboard when they're all looking, i wanna see their faces

rhi
| is that an excuse to see my ass?

mattia
| no lol
| promise
| just wanna see their faces

rhi
| kk when they all in their beds

i waited around 5 minutes and when they were all in their beds i got up pulled my shorts up super high and reached in the cupboard for a shot glass and bottle of vodka. u turned around and their eyes were all wide and it was so funny to see.

"what?"

"nothing."

"nice ass."

"jaden!"

"what? you guys were all looking." everyone laughed and i went back to my bed. i took around 5 shots and it took a while but i started feeling it. i was a lightweight so it took 3 to get drunk ( i'm not an alcohol master i'm sorry if this is way off) so i was pretty drunk.

"drink some jaden!" i stumbled over to jaden and he chugged the bottle which made me whoo, and then i chugged a lot of it and i was even more drunk.

"let's streak!" i said to jaden, who was also drunk because he got some bacardi from the cupboard.

"like naked?"

"yes bitch now let's go!!"

me and jaden quickly took all our clothes off and it was around 1 in the morning. and we ran down the hallways screaming and cheering each with a bottle of alcohol in our hand drinking more.

every single person from the rooms of our friends was our watching us streak. it was so fun at the time, but embarassing in the morning.

tiktokroom

pictures from last night at the playlist hotel, tiktokers rhianna gallagher and jaden his skee caught streaking while intoxicated

❤️-768,282
💬-89,721

itsrhianna LMFAO WHAT??

lilhuddy saw with my own eyes

user LOLLL

user ngl i wnana live like her and not give two shits

hater ofc the whore does it

mattiapolibio she got a body doe 🤪

zsmitty so that's why she ignored my call..

user aw poor zach tho

jadenhossler so much fun tho frrrr

user can i come next time

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
959K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 8.7K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...