When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name

1.5K 64 4
By Blorgh

Your pov

"When we get to school, I'll be trying to memorize the songs, so I might not respond." I told Kushi.

"That's okay! I can tell you what was happening afterwards!" She smiled at me and hopped into my arms.

"Okay. Don't make too much noise though. Otherwise mom'll get mad if I get in trouble."

"I won't! Promise!" She nuzzled her furry face against mine.

"Okay. I'm going to start listening to the songs. Make sure you remember everything." I patted her head.

     She nodded energetically before hopping from my arms and continued to walk with me.

     After walking for awhile, we finally made it to school. We arrived earlier, and didn't get caught up in the rain; thankfully. A portion of the students were already there, talking about how people were talking about them due to the festival. I took my seat behind the angry mutt and continued to listen to my music. When I looked to tell Kushi something, she was already sitting on Katsuki's shoulder.
     'She's been doing that a lot.' I thought as I watched Katsuki allow my siamese child to sit perched on his shoulder. I turned away and began tapping my pencil to the beat of the songs. Aizawa sensei entered the room after three songs. He had no bandages on and seemed to be doing okay.
     Since I was already ahead, I turned to look out the window. The rain spattered against the window as I tapped away with my pencil. I rested my head on my hand and watched the rain droplets trickle down the window. Suddenly, everyone screamed in excitement. I sighed and turned to at least face Aizawa sensei.
     It seems he said something about the pro hero draft picks. I already knew dad would force himself to put me in his company, so I simply looked around. Aizawa sensei then pulled up the stats of those who were most wanted from the pro hero's choosing. I was obviously first, though, I didn't really like it. Shoto was second as Katsuki was third on who was most wanted.
     Now he was talking about internships. I was already going to go with dad, so I didn't see a point in watching him talk. I turned to face the window again and continued to tap my pencil. The door opened to reveal Midnight.
     A stack of white boards was handed from Katsuki along with markers. I grabbed a marker and board and sent the rest to Izuku. I grabbed Kushi from Katsuki's shoulder and brought her closer to me. I took an ear bud out. "What am I writing?" I whispered to her.

"Hero name, miss! I thought of a cool one for you! Do you want to hear it?" She excitedly whispered.

"Go for it." She nodded and told me quickly.

     Since I was lazy and didn't really want to think of a name, I used her suggestion. Once the name was written on the board, I put it to the side and continued listening to the songs. Kushi had already made her way back to Katsuki's shoulder. We were now presenting out names.
     I watched the first two get their names rejected because they were weird. Tsu was next. Her name was Froppy. It sounded like something that everyone would enjoy. I took a look at mine again and realized it was Bryan's dad's hero name.
     I grabbed Kushi and told her to give me another name. The one she said was my uncle's hero name. I decided to not ask her anymore thinking she'd unknowingly give me another family member's hero name. I then thought of names my family had suggested.

"Why not Fe-lion?! Sounds cool, and it relates to being a cat!" Marco said.

"I'm not a lion. I'm a cat." I deadpanned.

"Then Kitten!" Dad exclaimed as he hugged me tightly. "Because you're my precious kitten!"

"That's reserved for you. It'd be weird to have so many people call me that." He understood and let me go.

"Tivali." Mom said.

"What's the mean?" Marco asked.

"It was Cleopatra's cat. She was favored and praised in Egypt."

     I erased the other name and choose a different one. I decided I would go with this and stood up and went to the podium. I set the white board down so they all could see. "The cat hero: Tivali." I said stoically.

     I couldn't really hear what they due to my headphones. Suddenly, one was pulled out. I turned to find Midnight holding the ear bud. "Didn't you hear?"

"No."

"I said that's a great name! It's a great historic lesson!" She smiled and pet me.

     I let her pet me until she said I could sit back down again, which wasn't for awhile. She continued to pet me and fawned over me. "Wow! You're so soft! Just like a kitties fur!" She gushed as she pet the top of my head.

     I continued to let her pet me and even let out small mewls to show I enjoyed it. After petting me for awhile, she allowed me to sit down. A few more students went. Kouji stood up and shared his, 'Anima'. It fit him well. Next was Katsuki.
      He obviously picked a name that wasn't going to be allowed, which made him sit back down angrily. "Why didn't you use the ones I said, miss?" Kushi hopped on to my desk.

"Sorry, Kushi. The name's you gave me were already taken by my family members." I pet her gently.

"Really? Who are they?" She grew more curious.

"Here. I'll show you some pictures and read you some articles of them."

     I pulled out my phone and began to show her the pictures of my uncle and Bryan's dad. I lowly whispered some of the articles to her and she grew excited. "Will we see them at the party?"

"Yeah. We will. We'll even see Remi. She's a tiger, and she really likes other cats."

"She sounds nice! Will you give her a human form too?"

"If she wants to sing I will; though, I already know she will because of me."

"Being able to meet miss's family sounds fun! When is the party again?"

"This weekend. So you'll just have to wait a bit longer."

"Okay!"

     Finally, everyone had finished with their hero names; though, some of them still weren't acceptable. Aizawa had now woken up and began talking about internships. The ones who were requested were given the list of the agencies who wanted us. Just as we all got them, the bell rung. Now it was time for lunch.
     Before Aizawa-sensei left, I turned in who's agency I would go to. "That was fast, (L/n)." He said as he took the paper from me.

"I already knew where I wanted to go."

"You know you need to venture out more, right? Staying too close to home won't give you room to grow."

"I know that, but he is at the top. So he does have the fighting skills, rescuing skills, and social skills."

"Fine." He sighed. "Next time venture out more. There's a lot of good agencies out there too."

     I nodded and back in the classroom to retrieve Kushi. When I got there, a few students surrounded Izuku, asking him where he'll go. It seems he was... trembling? They got worried and asked to which he said it was the air chair exercise. I sighed in nostalgia as I watched him to that.

"I remember when dad made me do that. I wasn't allowed to actually sit on anything for a year." I spoke as I pet Kushi.

"Huh?! Wasn't that hard?" Ochaco asked, worried.

"Well, yeah. Especially for a four year old. But how do you think I got these thighs?" I joked.

"Thighs..." I could feel Minoru creeping up behind me.

     I sighed and let Kushi go to chase him away, which thankfully worked. "You were four when you did this?!" Mina cried out.

"That must have been difficult." Tail boy said.

"And your Quirk would have just barely developed by then." Izuku began to mutter.

"It's not that difficult anymore. I haven't been needing to actually sit anywhere anymore." I shrugged.

"You're saying you do it all the time?" Izuku asked.

"Obviously." I smirked. "How else am I gonna stay in shape?"

"I didn't realize how fit you were, (L/n)-chan." Ochaco said.

"Haven't you seen her changing in the locker room?" Mina barged in.

"Huh? No. Why?"

"She's totally ripped! Like, literally! I saw her just go grab her uniform, and all I saw was pure muscle!"

"You don't look like you would be very muscular." Tsu commented.

"Hah, I get that a lot. Among other things." I shrugged.

"No way! You totally have to eat lunch with us girls and talk all about it!" Mina chuckled as she pulled my arm.

"Ah. Sorry. I was actually just gonna eat with the mutt." I pointed to Katsuki.

     He seemed to finally snapped from hearing us all talk behind him. "Who the hell are you calling a mutt you perverted cat!?" Explosion boomed from his hand. "And why the hell would you eat with me?!"

"Because Kushi likes it."

"Who cares about what your cat wants?!"

     I tugged at his ear. "I do. Now, let's go." I scooped Kushi up as we left.

     Katsuki continued to threaten and yelled at me the entire way there.

     Once we got there, I sat down and pulled Katsuki to sit as well. He stood up roughly and left the seat. "I'm getting lunch." He grumbled and went to the line.

     I chuckled as I watched him leave. "You must really like him, miss." Kushi said as I brought her food out.

"It's not that. Because his personality is shit."

"You're right there."

"But you have to admit his looks and body slightly make up for it."

"The explosion boy was right. You are a pervert."

"I never said I wasn't." I laughed.

     I brought out my own food and began to eat. As I was waiting for Katsuki to come back, Ejiriou, portable charger, and Hanta showed up. It seems they heard the conversation of me being 'ripped' as Mina said and were now bugging me about it. I answered some questions. They were mostly about what I use to workout and what my routine is. Katsuki now came back with an irritated look on his face.
     And that's how lunch went. Getting asked questions which led to making fun of Katsuki then led to getting yelled at to shut up by him.

     Now it was hero class. It seems we had a guest today. (This isn't part of the anime) 'I know him.' "Hey there." The guest spoke. "I'm know as 'Body Swapper'. Some of you may or may not know me. I know one person who definitely does. Hey, All Might, uh where is she?"

"Right here!" All Might exclaimed as he went into the crowd of student and lifted me up easily.

     I sighed heavily as I would have to be the center of attention as well. "Hey there, cool cat. Your uncle says hi by the way." Body Swapper, who's real name is Dien Core, patted my head.

     I watched many of my classmates gawked at me at how I know him and how casual we are. "Can we speed this up, Dien? I still gotta work on the songs."

"Oh. It's your turn this year? Damn. If I knew, I wouldn't have called you out. Well, since we're already here, you can be telling who to swap! You get first dibs."

"I don't want to tell you who to swap. But I can tell you who not to swap."

"Oh, yeah? Who?" He bent down to my level since he was a tall, burly man.

     I whispered in his ear so the students wouldn't hear. "Whatever you do, don't swap the purple midget with any girl. He will touch their bodies."

"Alright, fair point." He nodded. "So who do you want to swap with?"

"Eh, I don't really care. Just don't choose someone weird or something."

"Alright. Hooow abooouut...." he looked through the crowd of students. "Him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 828 65
So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I grew more attached... Well, it developed...
119K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with βœ”οΈ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
171K 4.2K 20
[Thank you for 100k+ reads! I'm glad you enjoyed (or I hope you enjoy) my absolutely dreadful and embarrassing work of fiction.] IM AWARE THIS IS BAD...