When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Spooptober Special LEMON

3K 80 61
By Blorgh

Your pov

A/n this takes place awhile after the party that I haven't even started to write lmao.

     It was Halloween, the best holiday. A holiday where you could dress as whatever you wanted and have fun, unless you live with my brother: Marco. "Come on! I choose what you wear, you choose what I wear! Just wear it!"

"Do you see how short that is?" I pointed to the skirt. "Or how revealing that is?" I pointed towards the chest area.

"C'mon! No one's really gonna care. Plus, it's a party here. It's gonna be dark. And if you really don't like it, you can just go in your room. Plus, you can choose something weird for me." He grinned largely.

"You're gonna regret that." I said as I began walking out of the house.

"Where are you going?!" He shouted.

"Get your costume. Start decorating."

     He huffed but did so anyways.

~Time Skip~

     After an hour or so, I got the perfect costume to make him regret his words. I entered my house and found typical Halloween cartoon characters hanging from the ceiling and plastered on the walls. I looked around and found Bryan and his sisters setting up the sound system in our large living room. "(Y/n)-senpai~!" Bryan completely abandoned the stereos as he rushed towards me.

"I told you to stop calling me that! I'm younger than you!" I hissed and tried to push him off of me.

"I can't help it! You're just a goddess!" He refused to let go.

"This 'goddess' will break your legs! Get off!"

     He hurriedly let me go. "I'm sorryyyy! Please don't hurt my legs!" He got on his hands and knees and began to plead. "You know I'm sensitive there! It doesn't feel good there!"

"Then back off and finish up with the stereos!"

     He nodded sadly and went to complete the set up of the music system. "You're so mean, (Y/n)-senpai~." Brittany chuckled.

"Be like that to me, (Y/n)-senpai~!" Tammy yelled as she clung to me.

"I'll punch you in the face!"

"Noo! Not my precious face!" She immediately let me go and held her face.

     I sighed and hurriedly left before the other two could grab ahold of me. I entered the kitchen and found Popsicle, Damien, Kushi, and Nala all sitting around the table with Kara and Marco. "Hi, miss! Where'd you go?"

     Popsicle leapt from his seat and circled around me, sniffing me slightly as well. "I went to get Polo's costume."

"Stop calling me that!" He pouted.

"Polo." He grunted loudly.

"What did you get him, miss?" Kara asked.

"Yeah, what did you get me?"

"You'll put it on before the party starts. When's everyone coming again?"

"Well, I told you're classmates at six, so in an hour? And Chris and James are coming to chaperone since mom and dad are at Bryan's because his parents are having an 'adult party'. We can get booze here too!"

"You'll have a whole class of fourteen through sixteen year olds drunk. And who's fault would that be? Yours."

"You're no fun! First you won't wear the costume I got you! Then you won't let me see mine! And now you're not letting me get shit faced?!"

"Idiot." I slapped the back of his head. "Did you forget alcohol is more toxic to those of us with animal based Quirks." I was referring to Bryan, his sisters, Chris, and myself along with the actual cats.

"I totally forgot! I'm sorryyy!" He pouted and held me tightly.

     I unsheathed my claws, which sounded much like a sword being drawn. He immediately let me go and backed away. "I'm sorryyyyy! Don't hurt my pretty face!" He held his face tightly. "I'll finish up the decorations!" He then left the room.

"God. He's so loud." I rubbed my head as I sighed.

"Miss? Can we were costumes too?" Popsicle asked as he got in my face.

"That's right. I guess we never got you guys anything. Want to go get one?" They all nodded happily. "Well, let's go before the party starts." They jumped from their seats and followed me.

~Time Skip~

     We came back just before the party started. "Let's hurry and get your guys' costumes on, okay?" They nodded and all followed me to my room.

     Marco had entered the crowd of cats following me. We all entered my room. "Polo, help Pops and Damien." He grumbled at the nickname, but did as he was told.

     I helped Kushi into her fairy costume first and then quickly moved on to Nala. Nala's costume was an Egyptian dress with a fake golden flower crown with long sandals that wrapped around her legs all the way up to her knees. They looked at their costumes happily. I then turned to see Marco struggling to get Popsicle's costume on. "A little help?" He chuckled in defeat.

     I sighed before helping Popsicle into his pirate costume. He had an eye patch, a fake hook, and the typical outfit of a pirate. He looked giddy as he held his fake hook. I then turned to help Damien who was almost finished.
     He struggled getting his arms through the holes, to which I helped. He choose an archer. I put his hat on and gave him his bow. He thanked me before looking at himself and beginning to be as excited as everyone else. "You guys can go into the living room. The party's almost started and we still have to change." I motioned between Marco and myself.

     They nodded and all left. I tossed the costume I got for Marco towards him as he tossed his towards me. I caught it while he fumbled with his. "Go change somewhere else. I don't want to see you naked."

"I was going to!" He then left my room.

     I got the outfit on and sighed heavily.

(That the costume ^^)

     It was a slutty maid outfit with a large, fuzzy choker, a hat, feather duster, black gloves, and leg garters for the thigh highs. (They not in the pic, but I just really like them okay?) After a few moments, Marco entered my room flushed with embarrassment. "The hell is this?" He pointed to his costume.

(Lmao that's his)

"The hell is this?" I pointed to my own.

"You're not a dude in a skirt!"

"Tiger from Wild, Wild Pussycats wears a skirt. Are you hating on him?"

"N-no! It's just weird! Especially the tail! Did you have to get this kind? Why not a belt!?" He cried out as he held the faux tail by the end of it's fur.

"If I'm wearing something like this in front of my classmates, you can wear a butt plug for one night. Unless you want to keep on wearing it." I teased.

"Of course not! And don't just say it so calmly! That's gross!" I shrugged my shoulders. "I hate you." He then left to go get his tail on. (If ya know what I mean jkjk)

     I sighed before getting up and heading towards the living room. (Honestly, I only remember Deku's, Bakugou's, and Todoroki's costume so like....) The party already started, as music was already playing throughout the house. I entered the dark room to be met with loud music and all my classmates along with family dancing around or standing by the side. I entered and just stood by the wall, not wanting to make contact with anyone.
     Though I wanted to be left alone, I couldn't have that with everyone here. Many of my classmates came up and said they liked my costume, which most of them were males. "You're looking great, (Y/n)-senpai~!" Bryan complimented as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

     He was dressed as a hot cop. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good, but he wasn't who I wanted. "Touch me one more time, and I'll slice you legs bit by bit." He shuddered and quickly understood.

     He let go of my shoulders and bowed as he backed away. I sighed and looked around again. I saw a few people dancing with each other as I gazed the crowd. Marco finally walked in, though it was an awkward type of huddle. I chuckled under my breath as I watched him struggle to walk.
     Someone else had walked towards me. The one I wanted. Bakugo Katsuki. He wore a plain white shirt with a green overcoat and had wolf ears along with a tail. 'Is that like the tail I gave to Marco? Or is it just a belt?'
     I tugged at the tail to find it was just a belt. I was slightly disappointed, but I put that aside. "What the hell are you doing?" Katsuki questioned as he watched me tug at his faux tail.

"Oh, nothing." I released his 'tail'.

     He averted his eyes from me. "And what's with that costume? Don't you have any sense of decency?"

"Marco chose my costume while I chose his. Look." I pointed to my brother who was awkwardly talking to Kara.

"You have to be the strangest family I've met."

     I simply shrugged my shoulders. "What's with the tail and ears? Jealous of us with those traits?"

"No, idiot! I just look cool! That's all!"

"Cool isn't what I would call it."

"Then what?!"

"Nothing." I avoided his question.

"Alright you horny teenagers!" Chris spoke into the mic. "We got a sweet song for y'all! Grab the nearest person and dance their night away! Remember to leave room for Jesus, unless you're planning to fuck! And especially leave room if you're family!"

     A large number of my classmates turned towards each other and went to dance. Bryan started to dance his way towards me until I made a snapping motion with my hands, showing I would break his legs. He understood quickly and danced away from me. "You're popular." Katsuki grumbled.

"Did you forget who my dad was? Of course I am."

"That's not what I meant!" He barked and finally turned towards me.

     His anger ceased almost immediately as his eyes roamed my body. I rolled my eyes and pulled him to the dance floor. He snapped out of his trance as I dragged him by his wrists. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Dancing. What else? Now, stop slacking and pick up your pace."

     We finally made it through the crowds of students dancing. I grabbed one of his hands and placed it on my waist while mine went towards his shoulder. I grabbed his other hand and held it as we began to dance. He tripped a few times, to which I laughed at only to get barked at by him to shut up. "You can't dance, can you?"

"Shut up! Of course I can!" He tried to follow the rythm.

"I knew you couldn't dance!" I laughed. "At least you didn't stumble in front of so many people during dad's party."

LEMON TIME STARTS NOW

"Shut up!" He gripped me tighter, pulling me closer without knowing.

"Hehe, you always were cute."

"No, I'm not! I'm cool!" He barked more.

"Of course you are." I closed the distance between us more.

"What're you doing?!" He flushed and tried to back away.

"Don't play innocent. I know you're thinking all those dirty thoughts in that head of yours. I'll let you in on a little secret of mine." I grew closer to his ear. "I'm having those thoughts too~." I nibbled on his ear.

     He shuddered as he backed up more. I pulled us from the living room and hurried to my room. He sat on my bed as I sat on his lap. "Even if I can't read your mind like Jess or Chris, I know you're just dying to touch me, aren't you?" He nodded slowly and cupped my breast.

     I let out a low moan before hitting his hand with my feather duster. "Not so fast, master~." I began to play the role of a maid. "We'll need to clean you first~." I chuckled and began to undress him.

     I grabbed his green overcoat and took it off quickly, throwing it behind me. I did the same with his white shirt. His ears fell off as the shirt went over his head. I pushed him with one hand to lay back on the bed. He did so with no hesitation or disobeying.
     I smiled seductively as my hand that was still on his chest travelled across his well toned abs to the hem of his pants. I swiftly unbuckled his pants and slipped them off of him along with his underwear. My hand wrapped around his member, causing him to jump and groan. I blew cool air towards his member, sending a shiver down his spine.

"Do something already." He panted.

"Beg, mutt."

"Please." He growled.

     I brought my face closer to his and tugged at the red collar around his neck. "More. Beg more."

"Just touch me already!" He shouted.

     I chuckled and complied. I traveled back down towards his member slowly, occasionally kissing his body as I made my way down. I finally reached his member and gingerly licked the tip. He hissed in pleasure and placed a hand behind my head.
     I put more of him in my mouth, pumping his base lightly. He groaned loudly as he hit the back of my throat. I brought my head back up and put him all the way again. I continued bobbing my head at this deep but slow pace until his hand pushed further. I took his hand off and held it with my own along with his other hand.
     I looked up to find him sinking in pleasure. His face heated brightly against the darkness of my room. His breathing staggered as he panted heavily. His half lidded red hues stared at me, begging for me to give him more. "F-faster..." He panted heavily.

     The sight of him succumbing to the pleasure I was giving him sent a warm, tingling feeling throughout my whole body. I intertwined our fingers as I bobbed my head faster. He moaned lowly as his hips buckled, wanting more pleasure. As I bobbed up and down, I let my tongue wrap around his considerable size.
     I hummed as he kept hitting the back of my throat, sending pleasant vibrations throughout his body. His hips continued to meet with my pace as his member continued to hit the back of my throat. Soon his thrust became sloppy as he gripped my hands tightly. He gave one final thrust before cumming down my throat. His body twitched for a moment before he released my hands.
     After taking his member out of my mouth, I climbed on to his lap. "You seem clean enough, don't you agree, master~." I chuckled as I watched him get harder underneath me.

     I could feel his growing erection pressing against my wet, needing core. I leaned down and pressed our lips together. He groaned against my lips as I began to grind on him. I pulled away and drew closer to his ear. "Treat me good, master~."

     He seemed to have finally lost it and flipped us over. He was panting as he stared into my eyes with need, want, and lust. "You're making this harder on yourself." He growled.

"Making what harder? This~?" I began to grind against him.

     I uttered a shaky moan as I felt his hard member pressing against me roughly. He gripped my hips roughly, adding to the building pleasure. "You didn't think you'd have complete control, did you?"

"Maybe~." I tugged at his collar.

"Ngh... well... too bad..." He began to take my clothes off, starting with my hat.

     He grabbed the fabric on top of my head and tossed it behind him. The black gloves I wore were now being removed as well and then thrown like nothing. His hands travelled against my breast past my stomach and towards my thighs. He unclipped the garters and pulled my thigh highs away, leaving me in just the outfit. He made his way towards the collar, to which I stopped him.
     He seemed to understand I didn't want to take it off and pushed it aside as being kinky. His hands then traveled to my back, where he unzipped my costume. He threw the outfit to the side and admired my body. "I knew you had a great body...... but having it for myself is even better~." He licked his lips in anticipation.

     The bra I wore had now been unbuckled and tossed away like everything else. He toyed with my breasts as he kissed my neck. I turned my head to the side, giving him more access. I moan breathlessly as he licked over my sweet spot. He noticed the change and immediately marked me with an array of hickeys.
"Katsuki~....." I uttered quietly to be recieved with a hum against my neck. "I want you~. Now~."

     He stopped all movements before savagely taking over my panties. "You'll regret that, pet~." He pressed his member against my heat.

"Then make me, master~."

     He growled animalisticly and shoved himself inside. We both gasped loudly at the new feeling. He waited for me to adjust, though, I could see it was paining him. After painful minutes, I rolled my hips, moaning at the feeling.
     He took the sign quickly and began to thrust inside of me. I gasped loudly and held tightly onto his shoulders. With each passing mintues, he grew faster. "F-fuck! More!" I begged.

     He complied, but not without giving me a smug face. He went deeper and rough, just like I wanted. "Who's ugh~ begging now~?" He chuckled, smug dripping with every word he spoke.

"Shut up and aah~ f-fuck me more already~." I panted heavily.

"Sure thing, pet~." He did just that and gave me more.

     The pleasure building up was too much. At this point, I could see bright white stars appear. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought his face closer to mine. "Don't stop~." I moaned out as I stared into his eyes.

"Idiot! If I do, I'll-!"

"It's okay~. Do it~. Give me everything, Katsuki~." I pressed our foreheads together.

"I-idiot!" His hand gripped my waist harshly as he drew closer.

     His pace grew sloppy and uneven, showing he was just as close as I was. "I'm- ngh~! Hah~!" He could barely say his sentence.

"M-me too~! Keep going~!" I tried giving as much friction as I could.

"F-fuuuck~!" He finished causing me too as well.

     He began to twitch from the pleasure as he tried to pull himself out of me. I wasn't that satisfied yet and wrapped my legs around him. I pulled him in deeper to strengthen our climax. "I-idiot! Aah~!" He didn't pull back but instead thrusted a bit more, giving just enough friction to send shivers up my spine.

     We stayed in this position for a few moments, just breathing heavily as our fogged minds tried to work again. "I'm surprised it took us this long. Especially you, perverted boy." I poked his face while my breathing began to even out.

"Shut... up... perverted...... cat...." His breathing still staggered even though we finished.

"We should... head back."

     He grumbled as slowly raised himself up. We both put our costumes back on and went back to the living room. For once I was thankful for the loud music and darkened room. We entered to see Marco swinging his tail around, completely wasted. I held back a laugh as Kara tried to get him to stop.
     As I watched the ordeal happen, an arm wrapped around my shoulders. Thinking it was Katsuki, I did nothing. "You smell different, (Y/n)-senpai." Bryan said from behind me and pulled me closer.

     I hurriedly pushed him off. "What the fuck! Don't just start grabbing me!"

"You smell different." He continued to sniff me. "You used to smell like lavender." He drew closer. "Now you smell really sweet." He sniffed my neck.

     I was suddenly pulled back and dragged out of the living room. After leaving the living room, I was shoved roughly on to a nearby wall. I looked up to see an angry Katsuki. "What the hell? First that gross fucking dog wants to sniff me, and now you're acting like a stepped on your paw." I was angry he shoved me onto the wall.

"You're mine." He growled and began attacking my neck.

     He licked, bit, and sucked at various spots causing more larger, darker hickeys to appear. "H-hey..." I pushed him lightly. "Not in the middle of the hallways. Someone could-"

"Oh shit." Both Katsuki and I turned to see a flustered Hanta staring at us.

"God damn it." Katsuki grumbled.

-------------------------------------
Threesome with Sero as another bonus? ;) I've already started making it, but it's not finished yet. Maybe later today or tomorrow if y'all really want it. So ask, and I'll post it ;))))))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...
19.7K 479 20
So I made this one because I'm not going to finish the other one let me know if this is any good! This story is actually 19 chapters long the rest is...
143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
54.2K 1.3K 4
⚠️ Now Revised and Completed ⚠️ In this alternate universe, Bakugou works at Starbucks. His parents want him to be more responsible, so he gets a job...