Adorable Treasured Fox: Divin...

By FRIES1andCHIPS0

She is a descendant of an Ancient Chinese Aristocratic family. Having just transmigrated into a young lady's... More

Chapter 526-530
Chapter 531-540
Chapter 541-550
Chapter 551-560
Chapter 561-570
Chapter 571-580
Chapter 581-590
Chapter 591-600
Chapter 601-610
Chapter 611-620
Chapter 621-630
Chapter 631-640
Chapter 641-650
Chapter 651-660
Chapter 661-670
Chapter 671-680
Chapter 681-690
Chapter 691-700
Chapter 701-710
Chapter 711-720
Chapter 721-730
Chapter 731-740
Chapter 741-750
Chapter 751-760
Chapter 761-770
Chapter 771-780
Chapter 781-790
Chapter 791-800
Chapter 801-810
Chapter 811-820
Chapter 821-830
Chapter 831-840
Chapter 841-850
Chapter 851-860
Chapter 861-870
Chapter 871-880
Chapter 881-890
Chapter 891-900
Chapter 901-910
Chapter 911-920
Chapter 921-930
Chapter 931-940
Chapter 941-950
Chapter 951-960
Chapter 961-970
Chapter 971-980
Chapter 981-990
Chapter 1001-1010
Chapter 1011-1020
Chapter 1021 - 1030
Chapter 1031 -1040
Chapter 1041 - 1060
Chapter 1061 - 1080
Chapter 1081 - Chapter 1100
Chapter 1101 - 1120
Chapter 1121 - 1140
Chapter 1141 - 1160
Chapter 1161 - 1180
Chapter 1181 - 1200
Chapter 1201 - Chapter 1220
Chapter 1221 - 1240
Chapter 1241 - 1260
Chapter 1261 - 1280
Chapter 1281 - 1300
Chapter 1301 - 1320

Chapter 991-1000

710 18 1
By FRIES1andCHIPS0

Chapter 991 "City Subjugation (5)"

Wu Xiong looked extremely miserable with his distraught face. If one didn't know better, they would assume his wife and daughter's keep snatched away by a thief.

"Lady, I am very useful, really useful compared to that Hu Bud Wei. Don't you want to attack the Celestial Realm? I can help guide you there. In order to get there in one piece, you must pass through the Sky Forest. I know how to pass through it with ease, it's very familiar to me. I can help reduce the amount of detour you must take."

It's then Di Cang whispers something into his wife's ear: "First Elder and State Teacher both went to the Celestial Realm before."

In other words, they are already familiar with the mentioned Sky Forest so there's no need for a guide.

Wu Xiong didn't miss that and grew paler than a ghost. He started to tremble without intent due to the immense fear he felt at having his offer shot down.

"I-I have other uses. I.... I know a lot of people in the Celestial Realm. Information are always useful during times of war so you can use a spy, right? Yes, I can be your spy and work from within!"

Now that was hilarious in Bai Yan's eye: "If that's the case, why did you get thrown out to this border city then?"

As unwilling as the big guy was in telling his own story, he nevertheless relented after getting to grip with the situation. It's better than being called a liar and to protect his own chastity from those sick dragons. "I hooked up with a young miss of a large family clan back then, that's why I got sent here to this outskirt of a city. But I have a cousin, he works at that big household. He promised to get me back once he finds a way...."

Rolling her eyes: "And what does that do to help us? That background of yours doesn't seem very useful at all."

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

"No, no, no, that household my cousin is in is a big one so I will be able to gather any information you would like, and that miss is also deeply in love with me. She must still be waiting for me to go back...."

Though skeptical, Bai Yan eventually decides to take a chance given the opportunity: "I'll give you a chance. If you can complete the mission I have then you can be a slave."

"What mission?" said Wu Xiong, his eyes bright.

"Help me look for information on a person."

"Who?"

"Bai Ning!" She needs to know whether or not this Bai Ning was her mother or not, and where she was in the Celestial Realm.

Relieved by the path laid before him, Wu Xiong inhales deeply. It's just asking about a person, how hard can this mission be?

"Don't worry lady, I will definitely get news on this Bai Ning that you've requested. Just wait for my good news." Revealing a charming smile, Wu Xiong never felt so happy about protecting his own ass from others.

Sweeping her sight on the rest after that, Bai Yan gives her next order: "You can all return to your homes in a bit. In addition, the fact about your submissions to demons must be kept a secret from those familiar to you in the Celestial Realm, especially the close acquaintances in your life."

"Be warned.... If I find out whoever leaks this news, it won't just be the destruction of your soul." Bai Yan's words sounded bullying now after emphasizing her ability to crush them so many times.

"Another thing..." making a thoughtful look, "if there's any demonic beasts still locked up in your homes, release them immediately. I won't interfere if they're willing to follow you of their own accord. However, I will not permit this custom to continue!"

If a demonic beast voluntarily takes a human as their master then she has nothing to say or to do, but if forced, then as their queen Bai Yan has a duty to intervene.

"Do you all understand?" Bai Yan asks the silent group, hammering her point through by forcing a response.

Chapter 992 "City Subjugation (6)"

"We will comply." The crowd of voices echoed in unison, spreading across this hall as one big mass.

Without another word, Bai Yan flicks her hand open and summons up a portrait before handing it over to the demon princess. "Xiao Wan, pass this over to them. They can memorize the picture on their own."

"Okay, Sister-in-law." Taking the item like a good helper, Di Xiao Wan happily hands the portrait to the nearest human slave she found.

One by one, each individual memorized the picture until it reached the last in the rear. Of course, the faces they made were not missed by Bai Yan's sharp attention gaze. She wanted to test them for signs of recognition, and sure enough, there's a single individual who made a surprised face when handed the item. Immediately, her face sank a little.

"Aside from the yellow robed young man, everyone can leave."

They may be surprised and unsure why, but these humans weren't going to protest. Cupping their fist, the crowd quickly dispersed and left the poor young lad sweating from the fear of being singled out.

"Queen.... is there something you need of me by asking me to stay?" the nervous lad croaks this out.

"Have you seen this man in the portrait?" she narrows in her eyes, causing a new layer of white surface on the lad's face.

"I... I..."

Blowing up with dangerous light now: "Speak! Where is he! If you dare lie then that person's fate will be yours next!"

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

After much choking and struggling of the tongue, a clear answer eventually came forth: "Awhile back I saw him battling with someone else in the forest. He got injured and escaped. Afterwards I don't know what happened to him." Having said that, he immediately got to his knees in a kowtowing stance: "Queen, it wasn't deliberate, I didn't intend to watch him get hurt. If I had known he was your brother, I-I would've done everything I can to save him!"

Immensely cold and dangerous in her aura, Bai Yan's fists clenched harder and harder until the very bones in there started to crackle. She couldn't help it. When this bastard mentioned Bai Xiao being injured and had to flee, her heart twisted in pain like someone just ripped it out and wring it dry.

That lovable brother....

That sensible kid who would use his own body to take the beatings in her place....

Everything from the past came swelling back in her memories and suffocated her breathing.

"Do you know where he went?"

Shaking his head with distinct fear in those eyes: "I don't know, but I know it's people from the Celestial realm who hurt him...."

"Celestial Realm!" Gnashing her teeth, an unbridled fury roars out of Bai Yan's throat, wanting to engulf that very name in flames. "If those people dare to hurt my brother, then I will subvert the entire world if I must to exact revenge!"

Now the debt between her and the Celestial Realm just went up by another card. Sure, she's still hundreds, if not thousands of miles away from reaching the goal of payback, but the determination was there and won't be removed under any circumstances!

"Yan Yan." Coming over to give her a hug from behind, Di Cang's voice grew tender and warm like he's going to change whatever ill fate that might befall his brother-in-law. "Don't worry, I will help you find that boy. He will be all right."

"Di Cang, do you know? Although I am not the original Bai Yan, but the memories of the past remained with me like a vivid picture, deeply imprinted into my mind. I still remember. When I was being bullied and hurt with no one to turn to, it was he who used his thin frail body to protect me...."

Chapter 993 "His Worry (1)"

"He was clearly the one who needed protection back then, but each and every time it was he who shielded me! And then I didn't even say goodbye that year when I fled.... I caused him so much pain, yet he never blamed me for any of it...."

"Di Cang, I can clearly give him the protection that we lacked back then with my current influence and power, but you know.... He would rather gain his own so that he can make a peaceful place for me. That's what he said...." Pausing with choking grief, "Bai Xiao is my brother, my one and only brother! He's injured while away from home, how can my heart not ache and worry for him?"

Aching at his wife's distress, Di Cang hurries to give that trembling body a hug. "Yan Yan, believe in me, I will see to it he returns to us safely!"

After a long while of this sobbing picture, Bai Yan finally regains her composure with eyes of steel plastered across that face. "Di Cang, I'm going to the Celestial Realm."

Making a frown: "Now?"

"Yes, I'm going now. My mother and brother might be there right this instant. They are both my family so I'm going to bring them back home."

Looking at the woman's resolute face, Di Cang didn't object to the idea. Just that.... "Can you give me a bit of time first?"

"Di Cang?" Bai Yan makes a surprised look at her own husband.

"Give me a little more time. Although I can't conquer the entire Celestial Realm for you, but the time will give me room to create a safe haven over on that side for you."

With deep feelings and tenderness in those eyes, he kissed her on the forehead: "Promise me this. Give me a little more time and I will accompany you to find my mother-in-law and brother-in-law."

"Okay." Bai Yan knew her insistence on the matter would only worry this man, therefore she didn't resist. "I'll wait for a while longer and use this period to improve my strength."

When I break into the Celestial Rank, he won't need to worry so much anymore.... Atleast enough to protect those close to me, that should be enough, right?

Despite the reassuring smile coming off of Di Cang face, underneath it all were not the thoughts and feelings of someone with confidence. It looks like the plan must be advanced ahead of time. If Xiao'er is being attacked then they might be doing it because of me and Yan Yan.

Watching all of this from the sideline, Di Xiao Wan was extremely envious of the teen mentioned in their conversation. So this is the bond of having a sister, it's so good... Why can't I have an older sister like Bai Yan and not this mean old grumpy brother of mine?

"Yan Yan, are you tired? Your complexion isn't looking so great." asked the man who's oblivious to his own sister's bemoaning.

Nodding: "I'm not sure either, but my body's been feeling sleepy and tired all the time recently. Bring me inside Di Cang, I want to rest...."

This explanation relieved the demon king who's already got a lot on his plate. "It's good that its nothing. Although the bed here can't be compared to the palace's, you should still rest on it a little."

After saying that, Di Cang carefully supported the woman out of the hall like she's some sort of frail item that would shatter at the slightest bump.

Chapter 994 "His Worry (2)"

"What are you still doing here?" said the demon princess towards the dumb looking young man who had been stayed by Bai Yan earlier. "Are you going to scram or do I have to kick you out?"

Shuddering, the individual didn't need no urging to throw himself out the door. He's afraid this girl would take his life for being even a second too later.

"Princess," Dragony then comes over and gives the girl a slight tug of the sleeve, "When will Brother come out?"

Cheering up in her mood at the sight of this cute missy, Di Xiao Wan unconsciously reached down to pinch the pink little cheek. Smiling: "You've already taken my sister-in-law as your godmother, why are you still calling me Princess?"

Raising a super sweet smile: "Auntie."

"That's good," said the princess with a stupid grin. "Thankfully I have you to stick around with me. Those heartless pair always leave me behind. Come, your auntie here will take you out to eat delicious things."

At this moment the sweet dumbaclutz has discovered the benefits of having a niece because she won't be so bored with this extra companion. Oh I can't wait for Sister-in-law to get another baby. A girl would be the best!

"Auntie, are you State Teacher's wife?" Staring curiously, the little dragoness suddenly looks up to ask using that childish voice.

Stiff in the face and lips twitching, Di Xiao Wan had to take a good moment to calm her fluttering heart. "Who told you that? Listening to rumors is no good Dragony, I am still an unwed maiden."

"But.... that's what everyone in the Demon Realm says." Twinkling like the starry stars in the night sky, Dragony didn't carry any room for doubt.

Going white again, Di Xiao Wan bites her lip like a rattled fox: "Dragony, you mustn't let those people fool you. Your auntie I.... and State Teacher.... we aren't in any kind of relationship."

Grrrr, don't let me find out who is spreading all these rumors, I'll show them!

Shame for her though. The main reason there's such rumors floating about in the Demon Realm was all thanks to Di Cang. Even if she does figure out the source, it's not like this scaredy fox would go do anything.

......

Back over in the main bedroom, Di Cang and Bai Yan had just gotten into a comfortable position on the bed.

"Yan Yan, don't worry, I won't let anyone hurt you no matter the cost." Holding her head against his chest, his arm seemingly wants to melt their body together by this gesture.

Slightly startled by his words, Bai Yan's forehead tightened in discomfort: "What's going on?"

"It's nothing," said the man. Kissing her forehead in an attempt to stop her worrying, "I only don't want to lose you, that's all."

After saying this, Di Cang leans over and kissed her on the lip, letting his emotion flow into her by mingling their tongues together. He wanted her, and she wanted him, there's no denying it as their panting breath huffed and groaned from the desire erupting from within. Eventually the man's hand tears away the last layer of fabric shielding his prize, and that's all he needed to see. Nothing was going to stop him now. Erecting his weapon of choice, he reaches down, prying her legs apart and aimed for the wet sanctuary of all men between her thighs.

"Yan Yan, I love you...." He purrs beside her ear, getting a silent nod from the flushed woman beneath himself, indicating she's ready.

He thrusts it in the next, powerful and deep in his ramming, getting a cry of pain and ecstasy from her mouth as that back arched upward to form to the shape of his rod.

"Mmh," Bai Yan moaned as the man dug deeper and deeper into her with every thrust, curling those toes after coming close to the first orgasm.

Truthfully, she almost wanted to push him away initially from the lack of foreplay as a form of punishment, but it was too late, the reflexive clench from her abdomen had hooked his manhood due to all that throbbing in the final push. Then again, this devilish of a man wasn't going to let her go anyways at this point, and they were just beginning for the night.....

......

A good sleep later with much sex in-between.

Bai Yan was feeling rather drowsy on this morning as the faint light shot through the window screen to land on her closed eyes. Gradually opening them, the view was groggy at first until it eventually orientated to that striking and familiar face she spent all night connecting with. It's a happy one, but also a yearning one for more.

Chapter 995 "His Worry (3)"

"Yan Yan, why don't you go back to the mainland during this period? Since your strength is now higher, you should be able to enter the three miracle hidden underneath the three powers there. It must be something incredibly useful if the people from the Spirit Realm wanted it so much."

Musing over the suggestion, Bai Yan eventually nods in agreement: "Okay."

"That's great. I have other things to do for now so I won't go back with you, but I'll come later." His voice low and hoarse, almost tickling against the woman's ear when he whispered the intent over.

"You're not done yet?" she was slightly taken aback by the fact, looking up and staring into his eyes for confirmation.

Understanding why, Di Cang reaches over to give her a hug of reassurance: "It will be fast, I will come back to you very soon...."

"Then this time, you..." something choked in her throat then. Bai Yan wanted more information, but failed to ask in the end, fearing what she didn't want to hear.

"I originally came because I heard there were people trying to harm you, but now that you're safe, it's time I went back. Working towards our future is something a man should do don't you agree my love?"

Her heart shook at that proclamation. If those are sweet words of trying to score points with Bai Yan then its definitely working. She's feeling warm inside and would gladly take another round with this devilish bastard who wrecked her insides last night.

"Yan Yan, I will not let you live in danger with our son and unborn daughter. As your husband and their father, I will do everything to remove any obstacle in the way."

Giggling at the shamelessness of that last bit: "And how do you know I'm going to have a daughter?"

"Because..." the man's finger slowly slides down to her belly, "we already have one trying to compete with me for your attention. I now need a girl to divert his focus less he comes clinging to you every day."

Slightly twitching in the corner of her lip, Bai Yan has had to hand it to this man. How much does he frown upon his own son?

"Once we have a daughter, we can then throw her to Xiachen, leaving only the two of us to roam the world in peace and joy."

Upon fantasizing the beautiful future, Di Cang's face evokes a dashing grin that could amaze the world if frozen in time.

"We're not taking our daughter?" she asks with a frown.

"It's enough to have Xiachen by her side. Besides, only you are allowed to get close to me, no one else is allowed."

That includes his own daughter, no exception.

"And, I don't need to worry with that boy in charge. If any brat dares to get close to my daughter, he will clobber them in my stead." A flash of hard sternness flickers across Di Cang's eyes.

Just because he doesn't want to take his daughter along on their merry trip doesn't mean he doesn't like her. In fact, he's going to be more protective of his daughter than the mother here in question!

Bai Yan literally went black from the bleak future awaiting her own daughter. She could already imagine the sort of picture where the girl gets overly protected by her boy and husband like two guardian gods that would repel any pompous lad who dares to draw too close.

"It's getting late now. I need to go back." Showing a smile, she hooks those arms around the man's neck and imprints her own version of a French kiss onto those lips. "I'm going to get much stronger, just you wait Di Cang. You won't be the only one conquering those from the Celestial Realm, I too will make them pay the price with their own blood!"

That remark was damning for Di Cang. He knew this wife of his has always been the strong headed type, but her will was simply too perfect for his own. Unable to resist the urge, he throws himself at her and raises another storm on the bed this morning.

"Oh Yan Yan, I can't get enough of you at all!" he reaches down and presses in, forcing his way in just like last night.....

Chapter 996 "His Worry (4)"

It wasn't until near noon before the man stopped his rabid act of procreation that Bai Yan could finally get herself dressed for the day's work. Nevertheless, she gave him one final kiss before striding out for the door.

"Di Cang, I'm going to leave with Mo Li Shang and Dragony in bit," she swings her head with her back still turned at the doorframe, "but I expect you to have someone inform me if you find any clue regarding my brother's whereabout."

For this man though, his focus didn't lie with that brother-in-law though, nay, he's more focused on the strange young man who's been tailing his wife lately. "You and that Mo Li Shang, what sort of relationship do you have with him exactly? I know he's not related to you, that much I'm certain." Standing there with his body still naked and hefty arsenal dangling between his crotch, he stares at her with curiosity and worry.

"Him? He lost his memory when I picked him up from the road. As it so happens, I ended up bumping into him again at this border town, that's why I kept him around."

"But why do I keep getting the sensation that he's looking at you wrong." Making a grumbling sound, he starts getting all sour in his voice, "That's the same look a man gives to their favorite woman, I don't like it."

Amused by this, Bai Yan couldn't take it anymore and turned completely to meet his gaze: "You know, you are such a petty fox. He's no more than a child to me, not to mention he's lost his memories. At most he's only a brother to me."

Flash stepping over to the doorway to embrace his wife's waist, Di Cang uses his other hand to pinch up at her cheek: "I don't care. If he has any unfavorable motive about you then I'll turn him to ash for having thoughts about my woman!"

She can only be my wife, no one else can touch! That includes ogling her or having bad thoughts!

"That so?" She starts giggling with an amused flavor, "Then what about Chu Yi Feng, why aren't you going to make trouble for him?"

Speaking of his wife's godbrother, the sourness and petty nature immediately poured out of this great demon king. Almost frowning: "If he didn't protect both you and Xiachen in your times of need, I would've pummeled him to the ground already."

Downright bursting out laughing now, Bai Yan went ahead to wrap her own hands around this naked man's waist before leaning her head onto that defined chest. There's a loving air hovering around her eyes, clearly taken by his possessiveness for once.

"You should stop being so petty Di Cang, I only have you in my heart and everyone else is only a friend to me...."

What she said there was a fact. Ever since Bai Yan decided to take him as her husband, she's decided long ago not to keep any of her inner feelings hidden, only openness and the truth. Sure enough, every drop of that sourness promptly dissipated from Di Cang's face, leaving only a gleeful look of satisfaction.

"Yan Yan, I will definitely keep my promise to you."

This was his oath to her. Not only in this life, but the next, and the one after that as well, forever till the end. If he couldn't achieve that, then Di Cang intends to perish in heart and soul along with her if that's what it means to be at her side.

After going their separate ways – the man staying behind to get dressed and the woman leaving – Bai Yan didn't make it very far before being stopped in her tracks. The main reason being Wu Xiong standing at the other end of the long corridor of this estate past the bedroom.

"Lady, I am here to be at your command."

Due to being so surprised by the third party standing there, Bai Yan actually flushed with embarrassment and didn't know how to respond at first.

"How much did you hear....?" She anxiously asks, dreading the impending answer.

Hurrying to shake his head like a rocking drum: "I didn't hear anything, nothing at all!"

Quit joking around! So what if I heard the love talk and moans and cries of this boss lady? I be damn stupid to admit to that now!

Chapter 997 "His Worry (5)"

Mood improved by the obvious lie, Bai Yan didn't want to press the awkward issue. Instead, she got back to why this guy's standing near her place of rest: "Why are you looking for me?"

"Uhhh..." Wu Xiong grew cautious in his tone, "Lady, I am now your slave aready, don't you have anything to instruct me?"

Landing her sight on that square shaped face, her expression furrowed in hard: "Didn't I tell you before already? You are slaves to the Demon race as a whole and not to me, but since you are here anyways, I want you to go help call my daughter over along with Shang Shang."

"Yes, Lady." Hurrying to give his bow of compliance, he turns and almost ran for it before being called again. r

"Wait a minute. Go call that He Ling over as well." She adds, causing a look of surprise in Wu Xiong's face before it returned to normal.

A while later, Dragony and the rest had arrived before Bai Yan's presence. The little missy was ecstatic to see her godmother again after the previous night's outing into the local market.

"Mother!" her voice innocent and lovely as usual.

"Go pack up everyone, we're leaving this city now."

"Queen Mother, Queen Mother," the milky doll of a baby nearly threw himself at Bai Yan's feet after breaking free from Mo Li Shang's grasp. "Did you ask His Majesty about my origin?"

A touch of embarrassment flew into Bai Yan's face over that question. She didn't know how to answer that without making the baby sad. What, was this woman supposed to tell everyone she's been too busy having wild sex last night with her man and then forgot again this morning when they went for a second round? HELL NO!!!

Thankfully the situation got resolved by the little missy who bluntly answered him.

Hanging his little head, the dolly baby that's Moli could only make a moping face after getting the disappointing response.

"I promise you Moli, I will ask for you next time, okay?" Giving the baby's head a warm hug, she felt terrible right now for her own carelessness.

Still dejected, Moli nevertheless nods in agreement: "Okay Queen Mother, you must help me ask next time though, okay? I really want to know where I came from and why all my kin died.... and, why the annals recorded in history never mentioned anything about flying pigs or anything related to that in the old stories."

This dolly baby has always regarded himself as a special existence, mainly because of the wings on his back, that's why he's never willingly admitted to being a pig.

"Lady," Wu Xiong meekly chimes in with a smile then, "I've called He Ling over as well. Do you need anything else of me?"

Rubbing her chin in contemplation: "He and you will follow me to the mainland."

The mainland?

He Ling's mouth twitched profusely at the notion.

Does she mean that human realm where it's pitifully short on resources, even worse than this border city?

As unwilling as he was about going, He Ling didn't have the nerve to object. He could only bow his head and pressed down his inner grudge for further instruction.

"Wu Xiong, don't forget your promise." Bai Yan shoots a warning stare over to the big guy before leaving, "If you can't get any news regarding Bai Ning then I'm afraid your only future is to become the playmates of those demons with a peculiar taste in their sex."

Shivering right down to his spine: "Lady, I will do everything in my power to complete that mission, you can count on it!"

Chapter 998 "Miracle (1)"

Holy Land.

On a certain beautiful island filled with blossoming flowers and plum trees, two individuals – Lord Wu Wei of the Misty Fairy House and Bai Chang Feng of the Medicine Sect – were arguing with heated flare in their faces that went all the way up to the ear. Meanwhile on the side was Lord Chu Ran of the Holy Land, he's making a helpless face at the contention between these two parties who barged into his territory on this day.

"Why did the two of you come to my Holy Land if you want to fight? There's your own Medicine Sect and Misty Fairy House, go there instead. My little Holy Land can't afford to host the two of you so hurry and leave!"

There's good reason for Lord Chu Ran to make such a demand. The two over there were some of the strongest cultivators on these lands. If they start a brawl on his home then it might as well become a wasteland afterwards. So, for the sake of keeping peace on the Holy Land, and for his own home, he must hurry and send these two troublemakers away!

Unexpectedly, instead of leaving as told, the look these two gave to this host was that of discontent and anger.

"This Holy Island is my granddaughter's place, why can't I come and see? Rather it's this old thing here." Bai Chang Feng points accusingly at his in-law, "Why is this bastard from the Misty Fairy House here, I want an answer!"

The matter regarding Bai Ning has always been a thorn in this old grandpa's heart, therefore it didn't take much to provoke it when finding someone he didn't want to see here of all places. Talk about a volcanic eruption.

Ignoring the furious look coming his way, Chief Wu Wei first organizes his own clothes before speaking: "I came to have a look at my granddaughter's place. Regardless of whether or not Yan Yan is willing to recognize me as her grandfather, my son is still her father, that won't change regardless of your opinion."

In other words, their bloodline was inseparable. No matter how angry this old grandpa was, Bai Yan was still his blood and kin regardless of what others want.

Bai Chang Feng snorts with derision: "Your wife and son aren't bad, I'll give you that. However, until my daughter is found, I will never forgive you for what you've done back then!"

Against the grief-stricken face of his foe, Chief Wu Wei didn't have any rebuttal. He knows the fault lies with him so he kept silent on the topic. What else was he supposed to say, that he deliberately didn't want Bai Ning to marry his so back then and that it's the girl's fault for not revealing her background ahead of time? That's ridiculous even to his own ear.

"Let's calm down everyone. This matter happened long ago, plus Chief Wu Wei here knows he's wrong," Lord Chu Ran starts playing as the mediator. "More importantly though, didn't he promise to help find Bai Ning at all cost? She's still his son's love so there's no question about his sincerity is there?"

That comment did help soothe the mood in Bai Chang Feng's heart. However, the look of disdain didn't leave the old grandpa's face at all. "We will talk when I have my daughter back. If I find out this old thing dares to bully my beloved daughter when she does, I will take both Yan Yan and her away and never let him see them again!"

"I've made some stupid mistakes before," Chief Wu Wei heaves a long sigh in response. "I know that, don't worry. As a upfront promise, I will use my remaining lifetime to make up to your daughter and never let anyone hurt them again, is that good now?"

Chapter 999 "Miracle (2)"

"How come you're all here?"

Its then when their argument was at a standstill, a faint soft voice cuts in from above and catches their ear. In particular was Bai Chang Feng and Chief Wu Wei who immediately recognized the said owner.

Dressed in a rosy red dress, her figure was mesmerizing under the brilliant light of the glistening sun. "It's great that you're all here, now I don't have to go out of my way to find each one of you. I'm just curious, did all three of you carry the keys for the miracles? If so, can I have it?"

At first Bai Chang Feng was taken aback by this request and furrowed his forehead. However, he eventually released the tension to only turn it into absolute shock on his old face.

"You... broke into the Saint Rank, high level at that?"

How long has it been since she first stepped into the Monarch Rank? How can she make so many breakthroughs, this is ridiculous!

Chief Wu Wei didn't fare much better either. He's bleeding inside, one for being the one who pushed this amazing granddaughter away before she was even born, and then destroying the bond that he was supposed to hold as her grandfather.

If only I didn't break up my son's relationship with her mother, then Yan'er would've grown up happily in my Misty Fairy House. Perhaps her achievement would surpass what she has now with the proper support from the very beginning....

"You..." Chu Ran laments a sigh at the sight of this woman, "I still remember when Zheng Qi brought you back here for the first time. You were so severely injured that there's not a trace of your body that wasn't covered in blood. But look at you now, quietly advancing into the peak of the Saint Rank already...."

Bai Chang Feng openly frowned at that comment: "What did you just say? When she came to the Holy Land she was covered in blood?"

"Yes, " the Holy Lord faintly nods in confirmation. "Back when Zheng Qi brought her back, the girl's strength was very weak, incomparable to her current strength."

What followed had gone deaf to Chief Wu Wei's ear. In his mind, the only thing that kept reverberating across his head was that heart wrenching sentence – covered in blood, severely injured.

As one could imagine, if Zheng Qi the third elder of the Holy Land didn't bring the girl and her son back that day, what sort of fate would've awaited them? It couldn't be good if she got that injured!

"Thank you." Inhaling deeply, the Medicine Lord turns to make a deep bow to Lord Chu Ran. There's only sincerity in his old eyes right now and nothing else.

Over the years, there had been countless feuds between the Holy Land and Medicine Sect, but with this truth coming to light, it's bound to be resolved without problem.

"Why are you all acting so soppy all of a sudden? That happened years ago, am I not fine and well right now?" Bai Yan comes down from the air with her daughter in hand.

Isn't that right? I'm fine now so that's all it matters.

"Yan'er, we've been carrying the key on us from the very beginning. Now that you've reached the minimum requirement, it's time we gave it to you."

After saying this, the Medicine Lord was the first to rummage through his storage ring, bringing out a half moon shaped object. Then it was Chief Wu Wei of the Misty Fairy House who brought out a similar item, and when combined with the former, it just so happens to form a glowing shape of a sun. However, it was Lord Chu Ran of the Holy Land who had the actual looking key that fits exactly into the middle of the hole of said artifact.

Chapter 1000 "Miracle (3)"

In a booming flash of brilliance, a ray of white light beams down from the aerial void, landing directly in front of Bai Yan's spot and dazzles the entire island. Moments later, the light eventually subsides, but it didn't leave behind nothing. There's a huge bronze gate emitting a strange glow of divinity after it receded.

Bai Yan found herself unable to control her own motor skills. She's like a moth right now, being drawn in captivation to a burning pyre of flame. Though beautiful, it's dangerous and likely to lead to self-destruction.

In the end, her entire existence disappears from sight as the light envelops her body once the gate opens....

Lord Chu Ran made a solemn look at this change: "Lord Bai, Chief Wu Wei, go call your elite disciples here, we need to stand guard while she's away. I don't know what will happen but we cannot allow any form of interruption during this period."

The two grandfathers nodded in agreement regarding this matter. They too don't know the consequences of this bronze gate being destroyed, but they have no intention of finding out when it's their own granddaughter that's in there.

Very soon, a formidable fighting force was gathered at the Holy Land with many speculating the reason for their summoning.

......

Back over on Bai Yan's side, things were very quiet and eerie. There's nothing but a sea of mist that blocked off her view in whatever place she got transported to. In the end, she could only wander around aimlessly searching for signs or clues to what to do next.

Unbeknownst to the woman herself though, she has never been alone since her arrival. Surrounding her within the mist were four hazy figures: a tiger, dragon, phoenix and a turtle. They made up the four loyal guards that has always protected her.

Minutes later....

Hours passed....

It soon became clear that this wasn't going to get her anywhere, but then it happened... In the middle of aimless wondering, Bai Yan suddenly bumped into some invisible force with her forehead and nearly fell backwards from the impact.

"You're here?" A powerful force booms seemingly from the far-off distance like it's some sort of gigantic flood, causing the female in question to go blank from the wave.

Visit my site on Bcatranslation if you wish to read ahead of public releases

Despite the sound signature being clearly that of a woman's, it's hardly feministic or gentle; in fact, it's majestic and strong like a hero of a battlefield. Furthermore, a powerful gush of sadness suddenly overcomes Bai Yan's heart, causing an unusual sense of familiarity for the woman herself.

"Now that you have come, it proves you are qualified in this life to challenge those from the Celestial Realm."

Regaining her composure after being released from her turbid state, Bai Yan carefully spoke, "Who are you?"

"You are me, and I am you," the woman's voice explains. "Right now the task at hand is to increase your strength. Only by doing so can you deal with those shameless individuals from the Celestial Realm!"

"Celestial Realm?" A frown appears on Bai Yan's perplexed face, "What happened between you and them? Can I know the reasoning behind the strong grudge?"

A snarling laugh rocks the world. Its filled with disdain and disgust like that of someone speaking about their sworn enemy.

"Those hypocrites wanted to use me because I'm considered special in their eyes. When I didn't play along with their plan, they announced to the world that I would destroy everything that is known to mankind. They hunted me, for their greed and their deception."

"And then there's that so-called childhood 'friend' of mine. I trusted him, believed in him when he said he would protect me as long as he lives, but for the sake of the Celestial Realm, he abandoned me and joined forces with those who wished me harm...."

Bai Yan's heart quivered at the notion.

She's supposed to be listening in from the perspective of an outsider, yet it's not giving her that unrelated emotion that should've been there. It's painful, so painful that she wanted to clench her own heart from the intense pounding. Then that's when the picture of that man in white appeared again, the one from her dreams. She understands now. The unknown individual with his back facing her, he's the childhood friend mentioned here by that voice, the betrayer....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

511K 951 14
- hubungan terlarang - konten dewasa - nsfw 18+ - pakde x ponakan
55.5K 1.7K 17
Warning: 18+ ABO worldကို အခြေခံရေးသားထားပါသည်။ စိတ်ကူးယဉ် ficလေးမို့ အပြင်လောကနှင့် များစွာ ကွာခြားနိုင်ပါသည်။
51.2K 3.9K 50
In their previous life, taehyung had been overweight. His face was covered in acne. Yet jungkook still forcefully ate him up. Exactly how much did h...