Fight ✔

By itsakhia

"I'll fight for you even if the whole world is against for the both of us" In which TWICE's Tzuyu and BTS' Ju... More

prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
epilogue
note

54

2.8K 96 21
By itsakhia

tzuyu

nine months has already passed since we last saw each other. i missed him so much.

that night, we spend our time walking around the quiet park. luckily, we didn't end up meeting some fans or sasaengs while we enjoy walking. unfortunately, jin oppa and sana unnie met some fans, jin oppa managed to hide sana unnie's face before the fans can take pictures of her face.

that morning, the news about jin oppa having a night stroll with a girl trended all over the world. the fans who ship their groups so much says that jisoo unnie is the girl.

it's a really good thing that jin oppa managed to hide her face or else, fans will attack us again, especially unnie.

the ceo of yg entertainment finally let lisa unnie and bambam oppa date in peace. a week after that, he finally confirmed that lisa unnie and bambam oppa are really dating.

"album of the year award goes to..."

"twice! chukkahamnida!" we stood up and walked to the stage. our fans cheered louder even more. there are ARMYs who attended the event even though all the boys are busy serving their country.

"once, kamsahamnida!" jihyo unnie started as she get teary eyed again. this is our third time winning album of the year award. first, MAMA, second, AAA and third, MMA which is right now.

jihyo unnie delivered her speech with gratitude, momo unnie was given the chance to say something and it's a good thing she didn't messed up.

we bowed and left the stage holding our award. "i can't believe this, we won again." dahyun unnie said as she wiped her tears.

we went back to our seats. we saw blackpink giving us their thumbs up. lisa unnie even mouthed 'congratulations' to me. i smiled at her and mouthed a 'thank you'.

blackpink came back seven months ago and they finally had the promotions that they deserved. and two months ago, they came back again.

yg fixed their relationship with MAMA and blackpink finally attended MAMA 2021, as well as other award shows. their fans are really happy with it because they got what they really deserved.

they've also won their first daesang on MAMA.

most of their fans are still bashing me for dating jungkook, most of their shippers hated me and bambam for dating jungkook and lisa. it should have been lisa and jungkook not me and him.

but some of them, already accepted the fact that the maknae of bangtan sonyeondan finally had a girlfriend.

some ARMYs continued to message me that i should not give their toxic fans some attentions because they don't deserve it, which i think is right.

we came back five months ago. the boys are also supposed to come back but since they love each other really really bad, they followed the two in the military immediately.

and oh, jeonghan oppa and dino oppa enlisted six months ago. and their reason, the same reason that the boys told us. we even took a video of jeongyeon unnie crying hard because jeonghan oppa didn't tell her that they are enlisting. we already sent it on our group chat so she can't delete it, and it's going to be a really really good video to play soon on our reunion.

and i'm sure after that, they'll come back two times in a year, or maybe three, or four. because i'm sure they know that we missed them very very much.

this is the first birthday that i celebrated without him, and them with our side since we started dating.

"artist of the year award goes to.."

"blackpink! chukkahae!" we stood up and clapped for them. lisa unnie is still covering her mouth as jisoo unnie started to tear up.

"chukkahae!" nayeon unnie shouted.

"oh, um, we don't know what to say." jennie unnie started as she started to tear up. "first, we thank our fans for making us recieve this grand award tonight. this meant so much to us." and she stared at the award.

"blinks, saranghae!!!" rosé unnie shouted.

jisoo unnie then grabbed the mic and delivered her speech. then she gave the mic to lisa unnie.

they bowed again and did their group hug before walking back to their seats. i mouthed 'chukkahae' to lisa unnie, she replied with a wide smile and a nod.

"they deserve this." chaeyoung unnie said. "can't wait to hug them." jihyo unnie added.

we all became close with them. including red velvet. many fans has caught our groups hanging out with each other when we have free time.

sadly, red velvet didn't attended MMA, they attended snsd's Taeyeon sunbaemin's concert. since exo is present, they accepted the award that red velvet got earlier, which is the song of the year award, behalf of them.

but they'll attend GDA that will happen after four days and blackpink is also present. our fans will get the big 3 girl groups' legendary photo again.

the event went well, and when it is the time for us to interact with our fans and our idol friends. we went to the blackpink's seat and hugged them.

lisa unnie cried again in my shoulder. "chukkahae, unnie." i whispered.

"i can't believe this, w-we just won!" rosé unnie said as she wiped her tears. chaeyoung unnie even helped her.

"you guys deserve that award since your ceo made you live in hell four years ago." they laughed at jeongyeon unnie.

and then both of our groups went to the stage together. we even stopped as some fans requested that they want to take a photo of our groups together.

we met got7 sunbaemin in our way to the stage, lisa unnie couldn't helped it and hugged bambam oppa. the fans cheered as they saw their interaction.

"yah why didn't you hugged me back?" we laughed as lisa unnie scolded him. "i was surprised!"

"i hate you--" and he just pushed her head and buried her face on his shoulder and hugged her back.

"i'm really gonna laugh at hyung all night long if they break up just because he didn't hugged his girlfriend." we laughed at yugyeom oppa.

we waved at our fans and some of the unnies even talked to them. after that, we went backstage and went back to our waiting room.

"oh my god! jin!" our eyes widened as sana unnie screamed. we immediately entered our room and saw the nine of them inside our waiting room.

"chukkahae--" nayeon unnie didn't let yoongi oppa finish his sentence as she crashed her lips onto his.

"jagi!" i walked towards him and hugged him. "jagi, chukkahae."

"gomawo, i really missed you." i said and kissed his cheek. "just my cheek?"

i giggled and kissed him on the lips. he immediately responded and pulled me even closer.

"what are you guys doing here?" jeongyeon unnie asked. "you don't want us here?" jeonghan oppa asked. jeongyeon unnie glared at him. "idiot, don't you get what i am saying?"

jeonghan oppa chuckled and just kissed her instead.

"well, our free days is supposed to be next week, but you guys are gonna fly to japan to attend a music show there so." namjoon oppa said.

i leaned my head on his shoulder and hugged him even tighter. "you really missed me huh?"

"hmm." i hummed. "that's really sweet." jihyo unnie said.

"you guys get change now, we'll have a dinner together before we go back." jin oppa said.

"we'll meet you all at the van." hoseok oppa added. "see you in a few minutes." he pecked at my lips before following his hyungs.

"i can't believe they went here!" dahyun unnie said. "i was touched waa." chaeyoung unnie said.

"i'll change first!" i grabbed my bag and went to the restroom and locked it.

"yah! no fair!" i laughed at sana unnie and started to get change.

after changing, i helped my other nnies to fix their things while the others changed their clothes.

manager unnie also told us that the boys already asked permission that they'll take us out.

chaeyoung unnie finally finished changing, we bid our goodbyes to our staffs and manager unnie before we walked out of the room and jogged to their van.

i sat beside jungkook and he immediately pulled me closer to him. "jagi, where are we going?" i asked. "the hyungs know the way." he answered.

"one more year, jagi." i said. "and after that, we'll be together again." i said.

he looked at me and kissed me on the lips again. "and i can finally marry you."

i felt my cheeks reddened, he showed me his bunny smile, making me hit his arm. "yah!"

"what?!"

"what? i'm not kidding!"

"we're still kids!"

"no we're not."

"i'm still a kid!"

"no you're not."

"it's child abuse!" i shouted. "still, i'm gonna marry you."

"aish, fine." i answered and hugged him. "i hope that when all of you finally comes back, it's our rest day, so we can spend our day in your apartment or we can have a vacation."

i felt him kissed the top of my head. "i hope so, jagi. you waited a long time for me."

i smiled. "i love you so much, jagi." i said. "i love you more, jagi."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

311K 8.2K 67
the story around two individuals who have been enamored for a couple of years, will they truly keep going long to one another? imagine a scenario whe...
5.8K 197 10
Once "I can't believe that you cheated on me with Yoongi!" Taehyung Cried as Jungkook looked at the floor not feeling any remorse. But Taehyung still...
1.4M 21.4K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
11.4K 644 47
"A broken heart can't be heal twice..." "I wish I could change that." "Do you take your ex to be your next" DO YOU?? STORY RANKING #45 Fan fiction...