Loving Shepherd

Autorstwa derah_alex

"You said you love me." Mark whispers against my mouth, his hands firmly around my waist. "Did I?" "Reva." I... Więcej

Prologue
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

CHAPTER TEN

7 0 0
Autorstwa derah_alex

"This room smells of virginity." "Ivy?" I exclaim.

"It's true. I bet you've never had sex in this room." Ivy says laughing.

"Ivy, you are crazy."

Since daddy is away, I thought it would be nice to have Ivy sleep over for one night.

"I've been inside this room like three times?"

"Yeah, three times. You always turn down my offer to sleep over."

"You've got your father to blame for that. I'm so terrified of the man. There is something about him that makes me... I don't know. We just don't Vibe and I'm only here because you told me he is away."

I understand Ivy. If I were in her shoes, I'd be terrified of Jacob Anderson too. I mean I'm his daughter and I'm a bit scared of him.

"Well I'm glad you are here. How is the boyfriend? Phil?"

"We broke up." Ivy says with a sad face. "What?"

Ivy starts to laugh. "Hey relax. I'm just kidding.

Why would I want to break up with someone that

makes me so happy? Phil is amazing. I'm so in love

with him and I know that he feels the same way about

me."

"Good for you. As for me, I'm in love with a man I

can't figure out what his deal is." I say falling on the

bed.

"I told you it was going to happen. I told you you were going to fall in love with him."

"Yeah. Sucks to be me. I love Mark and I'm also very aware of the fact that loving him is going to be my doom."

"Come on Reva, it can't be that bad. Maybe you should talk to him."

Wow. Ivy is in love with a man and she's suddenly the love expert.

"Ivy, Mark has a problem or a secret. I want to

know what it is. You know, the other day he had a

hell of a fever and he was going on and on about

someone being killed or some people being killed by

someone. I don't know. Ivy, I wish he would let me in."

"Oh boy! I'm glad Phil is not that complicated." The door of my bedroom opens.

"What are you girls talking about?" Gina asks as she joins us on the bed.

"boys." Ivy says wryly.

"Since we are talking about boys, I should tell you

that we never have sex when I want to have sex. Jacob

and I."

What? I do not want to hear this. Gina shut up.

"Oh my!" Ivy exclaims.

"He is always busy and comes home most times very tired."

"Why don't you try seducing him?" Ivy asks.

"Trust me Ivy, I've tried. We only have sex when he wants to have sex."

Could these ladies shut up? Now?

"Then get yourself a dido darling." Ivy says and they both start laughing.

"Um...Guys, don't you think it's a little weird talking about my father's sex life with his wife with me present?" I ask, raising my brows.

"It's a little weird. Deal with it." Ivy retorts and they begin to laugh again.

I should have known. Whenever these two came together, it's always like this. Crazy women but I still love them both very much.

"It's easy for you to talk Reva, when you've been getting a lot of action from Mr. Shepherd." Ivy says, hitting my boobs playfully.

"That's right Reva. You've not told me what it's like, fucking Mark Shepherd." Gina sits up excitedly on the bed.

"Are you two ganging up on me?" I ask chuckling. "No." they reply in unison."

"Well I'm not telling you ladies about my sex with Mark."

Come on...it's... it's... I don't know. Sacred?

"Come on Reva, don't be a spoilt sport. Hey Ivy, let's get it out of her."

They both begin to tickle my sides, making me laugh hysterically.

God, I hate being tickled.

"Fine, fine. I'll talk." I say almost breathless. "It's good. Sex with Mark is wild and it's spontaneous and it makes me want to come back for more. There. You both happy now?"

"Oh my God. That's amazing." Gina giggles. "That's explains this glow you have all over you."

Glow? What glow?

"My baby girl's all grown up." Ivy says clapping. "Shut up Ivy." I toss a pillow at her.

____________________

Isn't that Mark? That's Mark!

"Hey ladies, that's Mark."

Gina and Ivy follow my gaze.

"Oh my gosh. He is hot!" Ivy says.

"Yes. He is so hot. Reva is so lucky." Gina adds.

What the hell?

"Can't you guys see that he is with another lady? Huh?" I ask almost upset at them.

Gina had insisted the three of us ate out, which sounded like a totally perfect idea till now.

What the fuck is Mark doing here? Who is that girl he's with? Why the hell is she smiling like that and why is he holding her hand?

"Reva don't jump into conclusions." Gina says.

"Yeah. Don't jump into conclusions. She could be his cousin? God, look at her boobs." Ivy says.

"They are massive. I can bet anything that they are not real."

"Those can't be real. They have silicone written all over them."

Are they seriously talking about her boobs? But yeah, her boobs are massive."

"What do you think I should do?" I ask.

"Sit and finish your food. He's not doing anything

wrong, at least from where we are seated." Gina

shrugs.

"Gina, he is on a date with a lady who is way hotter than me."

Yeah. That is so wrong. He's never taken me out on a date. The date we were supposed to have turned out to be a solo thing because he didn't show up. I know what we have is "untagged", but Mark should respect me. I deserve that. I think?

"Nah. You are prettier than her. What do you think Ivy?"

"Definitely. I mean look at her nose. I guess she couldn't afford to have a nose job done and hey Reva don't be intimidated by her boobs, at least yours are real and they are beautiful."

"Thank you." I say not knowing whom to exactly.

"So G, let's say you see Jacob in a restaurant with a

hot lady and he is holding her hand and they are both smiling. What would you do?"

"Nothing. Nothing Reva. I trust him?"

Not helpful and it's not what I want to hear.

"Your turn Ivy. What if you see Phil in a restaurant..."

"You don't have to complete it. I will tear that bitch apart. I will walk up to their table and I'll claim my man."

Now that's exactly what I want to hear.

"Ivy? What sort of advice is that?" Gina whispers. "I'm just being honest." Ivy replies.

I can't sit here watching these two bicker.

I stand to my feet and I begin to walk towards Mark's table.

"Reva come back. Don't do it." I hear Gina whispering.

"Go girl. Go get your man." Ivy whispers.

I get to their table and I place one hand on it. "Hey baby!" I say to Mark.

Oh Lord! Reva. Baby? Baby? Yes baby. I'm marking my territory.

Mark looks at me, his face blank.

Mark Shepherd, you better fucking introduce me

now.

"Reva what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I could ask you the same thing. Baby, what are you doing here." I force a smile.

Baby. Again? It's like I have no control over it.

Mark clears his throat, obviously uncomfortable. I glance over to Gina and Ivy and they are staring. With their mouths open I must add.

"Um... Lillian, this is Reva Anderson, we do business together. Reva, meet Lillian Gibson, an old family friend."

"Oh come on Marky. I'm not old." Lillian joked.

Marky? Oh, so he is Marky to her. You've got to be kidding me.

"Lillian, it's nice to meet you. But Mark or Marky, is it?" I laugh sarcastically. "He lied. Yes we do business together but we fuck each other too."

Lilian looks totally confused.

"Reva what are you doing? You are creating a scene." Mark says not looking at me.

"Am I? Well, Marky, you didn't think I was creating a scene those nights you fucked me?"

"Reva. Stop this!" Mark yells and hits the table

and everybody in the restaurant turns to look at me.

Tears pinch my eyes.

He yelled at me.

Mark looks at me with apology in his eyes. He knows he has hurt me.

I walk back to our table and I begin to eat my food angrily.

"I told you it was a bad idea." Gina says to Ivy.

"Reva are you okay? Oh shit, he is coming over here." Ivy says.

He is coming to our table? What for? I hate Mark and I don't want to talk to him.

"Hello ladies." He says and they both stand.

Why are they standing? He is not a god is he? Gina and Ivy, sit your asses down, right now!

"Hi Mr. Shepherd. My name is Ivy and I'm Reva's best friend."

Oh no! Ivy, what's with the voice? I feel like I'm going to puke.

"Hello Ivy." He says taking her hand. "You must be Gina."

"In flesh and blood." Gina says bowing.

"It's a pleasure to meet you." He takes Gina's hand.

The food in my mouth now tastes so strange and

I have to gulp down some water to push it down my

throat.

"Reva..."

"Don't you think it's rude leaving your date all by herself?" I interrupt Mark without looking at him.

"She..."

"Go ahead Mark. Just go to her."

Mark hesitates for a few seconds before walking back to his table.

Gina and Ivy both sit and they stare at me.

"I don't want to talk about it." I say to both of them.

________________

Mark calls my phone. Ivy is asleep and I don't want to wake her. I walk out of the room to the balcony and I answer his call.

"Mark. I'm done. I'm done with this thing between us. This untagged thing between us. It's over. For my own sanity, it's over."

"Reva come on. We are doing good."

"Good? Mark we are doing anything but good. I almost suffocated out of jealousy when I saw you with that big busted lady."

"Lilian? Reva, I told you, she's an old family friend."

I scoff. "Really? Why did she have her entire boobs all up in your face?"

"Boobs? What boobs? Reva now you are being unreasonable."

"Am I? Mark unreasonable is you introducing me as someone you do business with. Why didn't you tell her I'm your girlfriend?"

"Reva we already talked about this."

"Yeah. I know. No tags right? Mark I'm done and I mean it."

"Because of Lillian?"

"No it's not because of Lillian. It's me. I don't know how to keep fucking you without loving you, without wanting you to be mine, without having these crazy expectations."

"You love me?"

"Goodbye Mr. Shepherd."

I hang up and I turn my phone off. This is the best thing for me. I did the right thing. It's about time I put an end to this madness.

"What did I get myself into?" I mumble.

Tears fill my eyes and they fall as I blink.

"Reva he is not yours. He is not your Mark Shepherd. Never was and never will be."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

891K 18.1K 27
•°•Mature contents!•°• Please Note! The book 'The Insemination' has been (REWRITTEN) A lot of changes were made including names and plotting of the s...
61.7K 2.7K 60
He learns to love when fighting his demons. Where his demons becomes hers but she has to be an angel to save him from it. PLEA,,,,'' he stilled and...
229K 13.6K 38
"So, let me get this straight. You stomped all over his paperwork?" She started. "Not intentionally, but yes," I confirmed it. "Threw a drink in hi...
39.7K 993 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...