When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call

2.1K 88 27
By Blorgh

Your pov

     Izuku had returned from his match and sat next to Iida, Ochaco, and Fumikage. Now, the next match was starting- after announcing it of course. "Thanks for waiting! Next up is... these guys! He's good! He's good, but what's with that plainness he just can't get rid of? From the hero course, it's Hanta Sero! Versus- taking second, then first in the prelims! You're way too strong, kid! He wasn't recommended for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki! And now, for the second match of the finals- ready... start!"

     The match started by Hanta shooting his tape around Shoto and trying to throwing him out of bounds. Before he could throw him over, Shoto placed his foot down and ice came out, covering Hanta and created a large iceberg just overhead of us. I shuddered from the cold and brought my tail closer to me. "Sero is immobilized! Shoto advances to the second round!" Midnight called out.

     The crowd was silent until someone yelled, "dont worry about it!" Which caused the crowd to chant it.

     Shoto then approached Hanta and began to unfreeze him with his left. 'I knew this would be over quick.' They had to put the matches on hold while they got rid of the ice.

     After what seemed like forever, they cleared the ice. "Everbody, sorry for the long wait! The stage that was frozen in the second match is finally dry, so on to the next match!"

"Here." Portable charger gave me my cord back and stood up.

     I took it and put my charger in my pocket. "The assassin from Class B! Pretty things have thorns, you know! From the hero course, it's Ibara Shiozaki! Versus- Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari! Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too-" he was interrupted by Ibara.

     She asked why he called her assassin when she finds victory in not taking lives. He gave an apology before she rambled on about salvation. "What kind of cult is she starting up?" I muttered.

     I heard a stifled chuckle come from my right. It was Katsuki. 'I didn't think he'd laugh at something lame like that.' I ignored it and continued to watch. Once she re-took her place across from portable charger, their match begun.
     Portable charger started the match by releasing a large amount of electricity, to which she dodged by using her vines to protect her. While her vines stopped her from being electrocuted, other vines reached a "whee'd" out portable charger and wrapped him up.

"It was decided in an instant! I'll say it once more! An instant!" Present Mic announced.

"Shiozaki advances to the next round!" Midnight spoke.

     The crowd roared for her. As they carried they whee'd portable charger to the nurse, Izuku began muttering about his Quirk and Ibara. If her Quirk was like Kamui. Needless to say, it was annoying. "Now, it's time for the fourth match! We're just gonna keep telling along! Rush headlong towards the top! It's like he's the epitome of the middle of the pack! From the hero course, it's Tenya Iida! Versus- fully equipped with support items! From the support course, it's Mei Hatsume!"

     Tenya had equipment on, which was against the rule unless they signed a petition. He bowed in apology and began to talk about Mei. Midnight loved his little speech so much she allowed it. "Well, since permission's been granted, let's start the fourth match!"

     Tenya started by rushing at Mei as she stood still in wait. She had a speaker with her somehow. She began to speak as he continued running. As he reached her, she lifted herself up with her equipment. She tripped Tenya while doing the same move and seemed to mess with his equipment.
     He almost fell out of the barrier if it wasn't for his equipment. Next, her boots made her float easily over Tenya. She then shot a net at him. She continued to talk about her inventions for ten minutes before finally stepping out of the boundaries.
     I lifted my head off of Katsuki's shoulder which I used as a rest and yawned. "Finally. I almost passed out." I stood up and stretched. "Wish me luck, mutt." I gave a smile and chuckled before exiting to go to the stage.

     Just as I passed him, I heard him mutter something low. I smiled lightly knowing what he said without hearing it. As I walked, I listened to the announcements.

"We're gonna keep right on going with the fifth match! Even though he's wearing a belt, he won't transform! From the hero course, it's Yuga Aoyame! Versus- you all know her and love her because who can hate her? The cat girl of your dreams who's just as dangerous! No wonder she was recommended! From the hero course, it's the famous (Y/n) (L/n)!" The crowd roared loudly once they heard my name.

     A twinge of anxiety entered me as so many people cheered for me. I pushed that aside and gave a large, confident smile with my hands on my hips. "Ready to lose, captain sparkles?" I taunted.

"I'll be returning your boasts!" He chuckled.

"So, why don't we get moving? Fifth match, start!" Present Mic shouted.

     He placed his hands behind his head and shot a lazarbeam at me. I dodged it easily by doing a backflip over it. 'I'll just let him get sick and win.' I thought as I landed perfectly.
     As he kept shooting his lazars, I continued to do flips to dodge them. He shot a lazar aiming at my legs when I landed in a handstand, so I did the splits in a handstand to avoid getting hit. The final lazar made him clutch his stomach with a pained look on his face. "Are you done?" I asked as I went back to my feet.

     He shook his head repeatedly to show 'no', but everyone knew he couldn't do anymore. I sighed and walked towards him. I threw him over my shoulder and walked to the boundary. I sat him as gently as I could over the line so I wouldn't fall out as well. "Ayome is out of bounds! (L/n) advances to the second round!" Midnight declared.

     The crowd cheered loudly at my easy victory. I smiled brightly and waved around, making sure to give the photographers some good shots as well. I gave Ayome a quick pat on the shoulder before he was taken to Recovery Girl by the robots. I continued to wave around until I entered the building once more.

     A sigh mixed with a groan escaped me as I made my way back to podium where everyone was. I made it back just before Present Mic announced the next match. I sat down and closed my eyes. "That was easy." Katsuki stated.

"Very." I replied.

     He got up and motioned for me to follow. Curious like the cat I was, I followed. He entered a player waiting room and began stretching. "You're friends with Uraraka, aren't you?"

"Hm, I suppose. We've only talked once." I sat on the table and watched him stretch.

     He began to stretch out his legs. 'Damn, he's got a nice ass.' "Did you hear me?" He waved a hand in front of my face.

"Eh? No, I didn't."

"I said I'm not going easy on her just because she's your friend."

"Why would you go easy on her just because she's my friend?" He froze. "I wouldn't want you to easy anyways. I'm sure she wouldn't either. She'd want to test all she has against you. Plus, she'll make you weak for me." I chuckled.

"Whatever." He gave me a cocky grin. "I'll still beat you and that icy hot bastard and be number one."

"You better give me your all then. Otherwise I'll tell the media about you." I joked.

     Suddenly, over the intercom, we heard Ejiriou's match had finished. It was a draw, so their match is pushed back. Now it was Katsuki's match against Ochaco. "Hope to see you in the final!" I waved as I watched him walk out.

"You'll see me being number one!" He shouted in confidence and clenching a fists before closing the door.

"He even looks good when he walks away." I fawned over him slightly.

     After a moment, I stood up and decided to return to my seat. I sat down just as Present Mic began announcing. "The eighth and last match of the first round! He was kind of famous in middle school! This isn't the face of a regular person! Could this be the next love interest for our lovable cat girl? From the hero course, it's Katsuki Bakugo! Versus- from the hero course, its Ochaco Uraraka! Eighth match, start!"

     'Even loud mouth thinks I'm getting with the mutt. God.' I ignored my thoughts and what he said to watch the match. They exchanged words before starting. She rushed at him head on. He raised his hand and threw a large explosion at her.
      Smoke covered everything. He sent another explosion, but he seemed to have her jacket instead of herself. She rushed from behind him, yet he turned and threw another explosion. She hastily stood up before rushing at him again. He dragged his explosive hand across the cement floor and launched another explosion.
     She rushed from behind him and repeated the same action to which he sent another explosion. 'She'll end up in the hospital at this rate.' My hands gripped the railings as I leaned closer to the edge. Over and over, they continued like this. Still she wasn't finished.
     Though I said to give it his all, I believed Ochaco could handle it. 'She must have a plan. She's not that idiotic to continue to get hurt for no reason... trying to use the same plan over and over....' People continued to say he was bullying her and that he just put her out of bounds. They began to boo.
     They all continued to gang up on him until Aizawa spoke.

"Was that a pro hero saying he's playing around? How many years have you been a pro? If you're saying that with a straight face, there's no point in you watching anymore, so go home! Go home, and look into changing careers! Bakugo is being careful because he's acknowledged the strength of his opponent who has made it this far. Its because he's doing everything he can to win that he can't go easy on her or let his guard down."

     Ochaco stood up once more. A smile made it's way to my face. "Don't you dare give up, Uraraka!" I shouted with my fists up. "And don't you dare go easy either, Bakugo!"

     Ochaco looked at me through her pained expression and gave a thumbs up while Katsuki gave me a scowl. She then pressed her fingers together and dropped multiple rocks onto him. She then ran straight towards him once more. He placed a singular hand up and created the largest explosion I've seen him create. I awed at the fiery colors while the wind from his explosion threw my hair back.
     Ochaco was sent backwards in the large explosion as the rocks went back up. She laid on the ground before sitting up, black smoke everywhere. She struggled to get up but stood once more. As Katsuki rushed towards her, she began to as well before her legs gave out. She crumpled to the floor and struggled to get up, but she still managed to crawl.

"Uraraka's out of commission. Bakugo advances to the next round!" The crowd cheered.

     Katsuki turned away as Ochaco was being sent to Recovery Girl. I turned away from the railing and went to find Katsuki. I found him on the steps talking to Izuku. "Oh, well, I'm next, so... I was going to get ready in the waiting room... also, congrats on winning the first round..." he tried to escape. "Later."

"That was you idea, wasn't it? That damned desperate plan. You just have to be annoying, don't you? What the hell-" Katsuki barked.

"It wasn't. All of it... Uraraka planned it all thinking about how she could beat you. If you thought that was annoying, that was because... Uraraka was leading you around by the nose!" He realized Katsuki's angry expression and what he said and reverted back to his usual scared self.

     Before Katsuki could do anything, I grabbed him by the collar and dragged him. "That's enough, hot shot. Let's go sit."

"Let go of me! Damnit!" I dragged him back to the seats.

     As I dragged him back, some of our classmates began taunting him. It was mostly about how it must've been hard being the bad guy, how an amazing villain he was, how he left me drag him like a dog. He finally yelled at them to shut up before we seated. After we sat down, something plopped on my lap. A few somethings if I might add.
     It was the cats. "Ahh! Miss! You were so cool! How you did all those flips and everything!" Popsicle waved his paws around with a huge grin on his face.

"You were great. We were rooting for you, miss!"

"Man, you beat him sooo quick. I bet you could beat anyone!"

"I bet you can even take mean explosion guy over here." Damien stared directly at Katsuki.

     When Katsuki noticed, a scowl grew on his face. "Oi, tell your cat to stop staring at me." Katsuki demanded as he grew closer to Damien.

"Back off from her! She's ours!" Damien hissed loudly.

"Who said I'm your guy's? Huh, Damien?" I picked him up from underneath his arms.

"Ah, well... I just thought..." he turned to the side.

"You guys are mine." I hugged them, to which they purred. "Wanna go watch the matches from the railing?"

     They all nodded and raced to the railing. They all sat on top of the railing and began to watch the match unfold. As for myself, I swung my legs over the railing and sat there. Ejiriou and Tetsutetsu were arm wrestling. It seemed to be a very even match until Tetsutetsu's steel broke- having Ejiriou be victorious. I clapped gently while the cats weowed.
     Now, the second round was starting. "Thanks for waiting, everyone! The first match of the second round is a big match! The man who won a huge victory in the first round and literally left the audience frozen- from the hero course, it's Shoto Todoroki! On the other hand, this guy barely made it past the first round! What kind of fight will he show us this time? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! At this year's sport's festival, both have shown top class performances! It's like two great rivals fighting against each other! Now- Midoriya versus Todoroki! Start!"

(Honestly I don't want describe this one cuz is long, so I'm not. Sorry if you wanted to read their fight :/ instead we get to hear something else.) Just as their match begun, my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID to find "gross dog" as the name. 'Urgh. What does Bryan want? I kinda wanted to watch their match.' (But I don't wanna describe, go.)

     I sighed, but came back from the railing. "Where are you going, miss?"

"I'm making a phone call. Tell me how the match went when I come back, yeah?" I placed a hand on his head as I went outside to a waiting room.

     I sat down roughly and answered the call. I put it on speaker once more and placed it on the table. "What, dog?"

"Aww, can't a guy call his favorite girl?"

"When we aren't together and I find you gross, you can't."

"But we're friends~. As much as I want more, I'll settle for friends."

     I sighed. "What did you call for?"

"Oh, right. My sisters and I wanted to tell you how amazing you are from your match!"

"It was a simply match. How can that be amazing?"

"It wasn't about the match, silly~ it was how you looked~. You really tempt a man when you look that good~!"

"And women! You didn't forget us, right, (Y/n) senpai?" Tammy, the youngest triplet, asked.

"Surely you remember me!" Laurie, the middle, yelled.

"You were so cute and flirty, (Y/n) senpai~!" Brittany, the oldest, gushed.

"You guys hurt my ears." I groaned and massaged my cat ears.

     As I was relieving my ears, the door opened. Katsuki showed up once again, but with the cats in his arms. "Miss! Miss! Their match was amazing!" Popsicle began to ramble about their match.

"Huh? Who's 'gross dog'?"

"It's no one."

"Awww, don't be so mean~ we're best friends! Are these the cats your dad has told us about?" Bryan asked.

"Wow! You have cats?! Who'd you let play with you, naughty girl~?" Tammy asked.

"I haven't let anyone play with me. And why are you in here." I pointed at Katsuki. "I thought you'd want to watch their match."

"Their fight ended. Icy hot won. They're going to repair the stage since they messed it up." He sat in the chair beside me.

"Is that a boy I hear?!!?" Bryan and B.L.T(Brittany, Laurie, and Tammy) screeched.

"What of it?" I hit my head on the table.

"I wanted to be your first!" Bryan pouted.

"There's no way she'd like you! She obviously likes me more!" Tammy yelled.

"I'm sure I'm her favorite!" Laurie then yelled.

"No way she likes any of you small fries! I'm her top choice!" Brittany yelled.

"Mutt, these are the gross dogs." I whispered to him while they fought. "The one with the higher pitch is Tammy, super clingy. The one that sounds smart is Laurie, a geek but gross. And the other girl is Brittany, thinks she's better because she's older by five minutes. The guy is Bryan, really gross."

"Haha! (Y/n) senpai said you're a gross geek!" Tammy yelled.

"She said you were clingy!" Bryan laughed.

"She said you were really gross!" Brittany joined in.

"And she basically said you have a god complex, miss 'I'm better because I'm older by five minutes'!" Laurie spat.

     They began to fight again. I grew irritated quick. "What are your songs already? I don't have time for this. My match is soon."

"Oh!? We're sorry!!!" All four of them yelled at the same time.

"Just text them to me. And Matt's and your parents. I need to go."

"Of course, (Y/n) senpai!!" Bryan yelled. "I'll do it!"

"No, I will!" Tammy yelled.

"I am!" Brittany then yelled.

"(Y/n) senpai would rather have me do it!" Laurie yelled.

     I sighed and hung up the phone. "Aah, my head hurts so much talking to them." I put my head on the table and held it with my hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...
37.2K 828 65
So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I grew more attached... Well, it developed...
Latibule By Anne

Fanfiction

43K 1.7K 75
Full title: 𝘓𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘣𝘶𝘭𝘦 (𝘔𝘏𝘈/𝘉𝘕𝘏𝘈 𝘉𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰𝘶 𝘟 𝘖𝘊𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘍𝘦𝘮! 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳) -~:~- 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐞 - (𝐧.) 𝐚 𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐥�...
118K 3.6K 47
**under going editing . So if some chapters look poopy it's cause it is lol. Chapters with ✔️ are edited but may or may not be changed** Bakugou Kats...