lion king┃markhyuck

By chogiwanese

╻guess what? this simba doesn't need his nala╹ ❀ markhyuck ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out o... More

⌜ intro ⌟
⌜ one ⌟
⌜ two ⌟
⌜ three ⌟
⌜ four ⌟
⌜ five ⌟
⌜ six ⌟
⌜ seven ⌟
⌜ eight ⌟
⌜ nine ⌟
⌜ ten ⌟
⌜ eleven ⌟
⌜ twelve ⌟
⌜ thirteen ⌟
⌜ fourteen ⌟
⌜ fifteen ⌟
⌜ sixteen ⌟
⌜ seventeen ⌟
⌜ eighteen ⌟
⌜ nineteen ⌟
⌜ twenty ⌟
⌜ twenty one ⌟
⌜ twenty two ⌟
⌜ twenty three ⌟
⌜ twenty four ⌟
⌜ twenty five ⌟
⌜ twenty six ⌟
⌜ twenty seven ⌟
⌜ twenty eight ⌟
⌜ twenty nine ⌟
⌜ thirty ⌟
⌜ thirty one ⌟
⌜ thirty three ⌟
⌜ thirty four ⌟
⌜ thirty five ⌟
⌜ thirty six ⌟
⌜ thirty seven ⌟
⌜ thirty eight ⌟
⌜ thirty nine ⌟
⌜ forty ⌟
⌜ forty one ⌟
⌜ forty two ⌟
⌜ forty three ⌟
⌜ forty four ⌟
⌜ end ⌟
⌜ special chapter ⌟

⌜ thirty two ⌟

10.4K 823 1.8K
By chogiwanese

w-who are you?❞ the pudu blinked as he stared at the short cheetah in front of him. he didn't know why he wasn't even shaking in fear right now when a while ago he felt like passing out. maybe it's because the cheetah doesn't look too intimidating?

the cheetah was snapped back from his thoughts when the pudu spoke. he then shrugged about his debate to himself if cheetahs roar or not and went to glare at the pudu, ❝do you really wanna know?

just then, the pudu's eyes diverted towards someone that came out of the bush all of a sudden with a disappointing sigh. seeing how tall the giraffe with two of his bony horns up on his head and ears on the side scared the pudu. what were they doing there? what do they want from him? donghyuck just eyed the two of them and had his eyes blinked cluelessly when the giraffe suddenly rest his arms on the cheetah's head.

god, ten, you ruined our cover!❞ the giraffe spoke, groaning in annoyance. ❝we were supposed to scare him away and get the strawberries.

the cheetah, named ten, harshly pushed the giraffe's hand away from the top of his head and threatened to throw a fist at the tall giraffe for using his head as an armrest. ❝i'm really going to kill you one day, lucas.

planting the last seed he had on his hand, the lion quickly stood up as his ears perked up. he sensed danger and had his head quickly turned towards the house. he then widened his eyes once he could see a tall figure behind the house. he saw donghyuck go out of the house bring a basket with him a while ago. could it be—

removing the gloves he was wearing, mark stomped his boots that's already dirty from the mud. actually, everywhere of him is already dirty with mud because of him that keeps on slipping. jaemin's father then saw this and suddenly got worried that mark would step into one of the the crops he had.

hey, watch your steps!❞ the bunny shouted.

he didn't receive any reply from the lion but he could see him being careful with his steps. he then followed his eyes as to where mark was going.

mark quickly ran the moment he got to a safe zone from the father's crops and didn't waste any second to go quickly behind the house.

hand over the strawberries—

the lion didn't care if he had disturbed a conversation and immediately went in front of the pudu who just stood there in his place. mark glared at the two uninvited guests until his eyes stopped by at a cheetah who looked some kind familiar.

the giraffe then gulped, nudging the cheetah. ❝ten, there's a lion. i think we should go.

ten? mark heard that name before. it was just then mark remembered jaehyun and how that lion had been breaking rules even way before he was born. ❝ten hyung?

the pudu, giraffe, and even the cheetah stared at the lion who seemed to know the cheetah very well. then again, ten was quite unfamiliar with him so he shouldn't let his guard down. being in his defensive stance, the cheetah had his deadly gaze on the lion. ❝and how do you know me?

aside from the fact that he heard the giraffe called him by his name, mark got to know him because of a lion back in the palace. ❝jaehyun hyung introduced you to me.

hearing that very familiar name made ten go suspicious as to who this lion was. ❝and how did you know jaehyun?

hyung!❞ mark walked over to them but paused midway when both the giraffe and the cheetah moved back. in annoyance, mark clicked his tongue at how long ten is taking in remembering him. ❝it's me, mark!

mark?❞ just then, an image of a lion cub standing right beside jaehyun came to the cheetah's head that made him blink his eyes in realization. ❝mark lee!

the giraffe's eyes widened as he panicked when the lion pounced at the cheetah that the two of them went stumbling down the ground. he quickly turned his head towards the pudu and panicked, ❝are you not going to help me!? your lion is eating my friend—

mark you're suffocating me!

see!❞ lucas then immediately went to place both his hands on the lion's hips and pulled him away from the cheetah before going towards his friend to check his state, ❝ten, are you dead!? oh my god, johnny is going to feed me to your pack—

you dramatic ass!❞ the cheetah pushed the giraffe's face away from him before helping himself to stand up from the ground. he then looked up at mark who grew to a fine lion. ❝how did you— where's jaehyun? why are you here? the last i met you, you were this tall!❞ he then motioned his hand over his knee.

uh, before that.❞ mark walked up to donghyuck and gently wrapped his arm around the pudu's waist, giving him a reassuring smile saying that the two does no harm. ❝meet my boyfriend.

rubbing the spot where ten had pushed him away, lucas raised a brow. ❝great, strawberry deer gets to have a lion as a boyfriend.❞ it took him another second to realize what was just happening. ❝a deer has a lion as his boyfriend!?

i'm actually a pudu..❞ donghyuck rubbed his nape while looking away, not knowing what to say about how lucas was acting about him being in a relationship with another kind.

seeing the pudu's reaction made ten elbow the giraffe's stomach, clicking his tongue at his tall friend and gave him a warning look for acting like that towards the pudu. ❝i also had a lion as my boyfriend back then, didn't i tell you about that? you look so shocked to see different kinds being in a relationship.

yeah, but like you two broke up and—❞ lucas then immediately zipped his mouth when the cheetah glared at him, telling him not to say anything any further. ❝i'm g-going to shut up.

tearing his glare away from the giraffe next to him, ten went back to look at mark with a bright smile. ❝what are you doing here? the last time i remember, a family of bunnies live here.

actually..❞ mark gave the cheetah one sheepish smile knowing that he wasn't going to like what he was about to hear. ❝i— we ran away.

the smile dropped down to a frown so quickly once ten heard that from the lion. ❝you what!?

oh damn,❞ lucas finally got to speak and it isn't even that relevant. ❝did you guys elope or something?

the last time mark admitted that is when jaemin's father asked them about it. he only used it as a reason for the family not to freak out knowing that he was a royal blood and he ran away with his pudu just for the sake to protect him. ❝not.. really.

ten then turned around, ❝i'm telling jaehyun to pick you up.

what? no!❞ mark rushed towards the cheetah and took his arm before he goes sprinting away. ❝hyung, please, hear me out.

turning his head around, the pudu's worried face was what greeted the cheetah first. he could then guess that the two had been through a lot, guess he does have to hear mark's reason out before he goes and tell jaehyun about his whereabouts. ❝this better be good.

🦁

what!?❞ ten exclaimed that he almost stood up and was ready to throw fists if it weren't of the giraffe stopping him. ❝that bitc

they were now at a flowery field not that far from jaemin's house. mark still couldn't get over at how peaceful jaemin's lifestyle is around here, making him wonder as to why he decided to work at the palace. mark wanted to drag donghyuck along with him to let him get to know the cheetah better but the pudu didn't want to cause any problem and decided to stay at home and help with jaemin's mother in household chores. the lion didn't force him any further and just promised to get home before dark.

and right now, the cheetah was done hearing the king's story only to get mad at the lion's mother.

wait, shit, so you're king?❞ the giraffe sitting right next to the cheetah tilted his head to the side before having it all processed inside his head. ❝your majesty.

the lion shook his head with a small smile. ❝drop the formalities. i'm just a mere lion right around here.

your father is not doing anything?❞ ten asked.

mark heaved out a sigh with a shrug. ❝he's ill and has to stay in bed.

i say we fight!❞ lucas then raised his fist up in the air, earning a smack on the head by the cheetah.

and i say you stay put.❞ the cheetah told him, hearing the giraffe hiss in pain at how hard he hit him. he ignored lucas and went over to mark. ❝so now you're abandoning your kingdom?

i left it with jaehyun. he's taking care of the kingdom while i'm away.❞ the lion explained.

the two then watched the lion as he lowered his head and played with the random flower he pulled out from the ground. mark didn't have to say it out loud but they could see him having such a burden weighing over him and so many worries clouding his thoughts. at such a young age and he had to go through all of this. then again, ten turned to lucas he just realized that the two of them actually have the same age. but look at lucas, he's carefree and even having the time of his life with his pair.

mark also deserves that happiness, everyone does.

you're here to clear your thoughts, aren't you?❞ ten stood up from the grassy field and stretched his arms. ❝then why are you looking like that?

because i'm worried of what's going to happen to donghyuck and i once we go back.❞ mark very well knew they can't run away forever. one way or another they have to go back and face everything once again. the problem is, mark doesn't know how he'll handle it.

especially his mother. mark wanted to hate her with all his heart but she is still his mother and can't help but have the heart to still care for her.

oh no,❞ lucas then made some hand gestures as if he was shooing mark's worried with you. ❝when you're here, you have to forget all your worries.

lucas is right! you're here to forget about everything. come on, you don't get the chance to run away always.❞ ten then reached his hand out to help mark stand up, earning a look from the giraffe.

are you not going to help me at all?❞ the giraffe only earned a look from the cheetah. ❝fine, gosh.

when you're here, you have no responsibilities and no rules to follow.❞ ten then wiggled his brows at the lion, ❝and best of all, no worries.

well, looking at the setting where he is now, it did look like a place to forget all your worries. but mark still looked confused as he listened to the cheetah, ❝meaning?

hakuna matata!❞ lucas said with excitement in his tone.

hakuna..❞ mark tilted his head to the side with his brows furrowed at lucas. ❝ma— what?

this is when ten went to cling to lucas, his best bud in this cases. ❝hakuna matata!❞ the two said in chorus with a wide grin plastered on their faces.

hakuna matata?❞ the lion finally got to pronounce it right but still couldn't understand what language they were seeking.

it means no worries!❞ ten said, reaching his arm out to introduce the peaceful grassy field they were in. ❝that's what you should be feeling here.

ten didn't want to add up to the lion's problems seeing that he already had enough pile of it. he changed in mind into telling jaehyun about him being there. instead, he wanted to help him forget his problems to make this runaway of his memorable.

hakuna matata,❞ lucas went over to throw an arm around ten's shoulder. ❝what a wonderful phrase.

hakuna matata,❞ ten twirled himself around the giraffe's arms gave the lion a short glimpse of his dance number, ❝ain't no passing craze!

it means no worries, for the rest of your days—

mark then went off cutting to lucas' singing. ❝wait! what's a hakuna matata?

good lord,❞ ten buried his head down to his palm. they had explained it to the lion in so many ways yet he got none of it. ❝it's our motto.

making a confused noise, mark didn't know how he got so dumb around them. ❝what's a motto?

nothing!❞ lucas then suddenly appeared right beside his face that got him to jump as it startled him. ❝what's the motto with you?

just as the giraffe was about to die from laughing, ten came over to him and smacked his head for the nth time of the day already. he sighed at how lucas' was scaring the lion. the cheetah then took hold of the lion's wrist and dragged him along with lucas following from beside.

where are you taking me?❞ the lion asked as they were running away from jaemin's house.

we are going hakuna matata hours!

t b c

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

582K 36.7K 38
- Where Haechan is Mark's new manager.
12K 463 41
In an abandoned kingdom, there lived a prince who couldn't feel anything. Locked in the pain and in the fear of hurting everyone, Haechan remained in...
7K 193 24
Not everyone knows how to save themselves. Some are victims to their own mind. Lottie Folkweather knew that all too well, as hard as she tried she ne...
5.3K 129 11
yan. scaramouche x reader you are the Goddess. A creator of teyvat and inteyvat also known as Khaenri'ah you had watched him grew up, you guys were...