Look Out For You | Draco Malf...

By starxight

❝Because Y/N, I need to look out for you alright?❞ // Y/N the Muggle, the Potterhead, the witch joined the Wi... More

A/N
Cast
Playlist ♫
Prologue
1 | Back Again
2 | Quidditch World Cup
3 | Dark Mark
5 | Goblet Of Fire
6 | Mad Eye Moody
7 | Pathetically Dimwitted
8 | Cheater
9 | Pathetic Muggle
10 | Yellow Umbrella
11 | Know You Better
12 | Ferret
13 | Always Next Time
14 | First Task
15 | My Rules
16 | Library Meetups
17 | My Helper
18 | Bad Feeling
19 | Get Lost Y/N
20 | Just For A Moment
21 | Honeydukes
22 | Starting Over
23 | Yule Ball Practice
24 | Making It Even
25 | Asked Out
26 | Yule Ball?
27 | The Story Behind It
28 | I Like You Too
29 | Light Of My Life
30 | Picnic Dates
31 | It's Better That Way
32 | Will It Be Okay?
33 | The Third Task
34 | He Is Back
35 | Taken Away
36 | Death or Consultation
Epilogue
A/N

4 | Train Rides

2.2K 82 9
By starxight

Y/N's POV

I can't believe I am at King Cross Station ready to go back to Hogwarts. 4th year, new memories and new experiences.

My phone suddenly rang, it was my mum.

"Hey mum." I said, chucking my phone between my shoulder and ears so I have hands to push my trolley.

"Y/N!! Please! STOP THIS MADNESS!" Her voice shouted through the speakers, making my ears hurt.

I chuckled, "W-what, what are you talking about-"

"Y/N... Please don't repeat the same old nonsense again! I'm telling you that Hogwarts is just a fictional place written by JK Rowling!"

"Mum...I swear  this.is.real. Maybe to myself  I'll be gone for a year but in your world,  I'll be gone for like only a day just like last time so mum don't worry! I'll be fine..."

"Y/N! I don't want you to collapse on King's Cross Station again! Please stop dreaming and COME BACK HOME!"

"I'll be fine, mum. Please it's my dream!" I reassured.

"But—"

"Bye, love you!" And I hung up and placed my phone in my pocket. "Phew, now that's out the way. I can now enjoy my time at Hogwarts. But I don't know if this year is going to be-"

I felt the familiar zap of pain, I've experienced when I met Harry for the first time but the pain disappeared within moments.

I grabbed my head in frustration, "Why does my head keep hurting."

I slowly pushed my trolley and scurried over to where Hermione, Harry and Ron were at Platform 9¾, "There you are! We thought you weren't coming!" Ron exclaimed, relieved.

I smiled weakly, "Of course I am! I wouldn't miss an amazing opportunity like this."

Ron's smile faded, "You're alright Y/N?"

I nodded, "Y-yeah, i-it's just my-uh, I had an headache. But I'm fine now." I chuckled, zipping put my jacket as the weather was getting colder.

"Alright... But Y/N, if you feel unwell tell us." Hermione answered, giving me the sympathy eye.

I nodded, "I'm just going to the bathroom before, just going to splash my face with cold water."

"I'll come with you." Hermione replied.

"No, it's fine Hermione. Thanks...You guys go ahead." I gestured and the three of them nodded and stood in the line to enter the train.

"Okay, but be quick!" Harry responded.

"Yeah, I will."

...

I arrived on the train few minutes later, and hurried down the hallway so I could find my compartment.

I went further down the hallway, I assume Harry,Ron and Hermione were literally in the last compartment on the train.

"Hey Mudblood!" called a familiar cold and bitter voice. I turned to my left and saw that it was Malfoy's and his cronies compartment.

I ignored him and turned to leave but before I went, he called again "Ay muggle!"

I shot him a glare, "What do you want, Malfoy."

"Woah, woah! Nice there, Mucky Moo." I could see now that all of his friends, Pansy, Crabbe and Goyle were laughing.

"Oh my god Mucky Moo! Nice one Draco!" Pansy chuckled, giving him a high five.

"Thanks."

I plastered a smile, "Look honestly Draco, that was the worse joke someone has ever said."

His smile faded and he narrowed his icy blue eyes, "No one asked for your opinion, you filthy little Mudblood."

Like I didn't see that coming.

"Yes! Nice, Draco!" Crabbe exclaimed, laughing his head off alongside Goyle.

"Of course. The classic." I chuckled, "The only comeback you will ever have."

Pansy glared, "Oh shut up, you Muggle! You're nothing special!"

"I never said I was."

"Oh okay, see how it is. You may better watch your back loser."

"I'll be sure too." I smiled.

"Ugh, what a pathetic bi--"

"I think that's uh- enough, Pansy." I hear Draco's voice say quietly.

"You're nothing better Draco." I answered, Draco opened his mouth to reply but before he did I headed towards the last compartment; which had Harry,Ron and Hermione.

"Hi guys." I said, putting my trunk on the overhead luggage racks.

"Where were you, Y/N?" Hermione asked looking up from the newspaper she was reading.

Ron was sitting beside her, slouching while reading something of his. Harry doing the same but on the other side.

"Oh uh- just met some unpleasant people on the way, who wasted my time." I chuckled, plotting myself down next to Harry and was greeted by Hedwig hooting.

"Hey girl. I've missed you." I whispered, patting her.

Hermione put her newspaper on her lap, "Was it Draco?"

"Sure is." Ron replied, "I mean there's no one really unpleasant except for Draco Malfoy."

Harry and I chuckled, Hermione formed a small grin then went back to her reading.

"Man, I'm really craving something sweet right now." Ron sighed, patting his tummy.

"Anything from the trolley? Anything from the trolley?" called a voice heading our way.

"Perfect timing, Ron." Harry exclaimed, getting up to see what there is.

I followed both of them out, the trolley was filled with delicious looking candy and sweets.

"Anything from the trolley dears?" asked the trolley lady.

"Uh-Packet of Droobles and A Liquorice Wand." Ron answered, pulling out his galleons from his pocket. I looked at him and he didn't have enough. "On second thought, just the Drewbals please."

The lady handed him his Droobles in exchange for galleons.  "Anything for you, dear?" She looked at me, "Oh-uh I'm fine--"

I was interrupted, "Two Pumpkin Pasties please." I took a glance and it was a girl, she was very pretty with smooth but thick looking black hair. She smiled my way but wasn't making eye contact with me. I looked back and realised Harry was looking at her too.

I smiled, "I'm going to sit back down." I made my way back and a few moments later Harry sat down and the Trolley Lady had left.

"So who was that, Harry?" I smirked, trying to figure out if Harry literally fell for her.

Harry looked at him with a confused face, "What do you mean? She's just Cho..." He replied, with a slight shade of red forming around his cheeks.

I raised my eyebrows but shrugged it off so I don't embarrass Harry anymore.

Hermione put down the newspaper and huffed, "This is horrible, how can the ministry not know who conjured it. Isn't there any security or?"

"Loads according to Dad, that's what worried them so much. Happened right under noses." Ron shrugged, popping a Drooble into his mouth.

Harry was rubbing his scar, hoping that no one will notice but of course we did. "It's hurting again, isn't it? Your scar?" Hermione asked, worried.

"I'm fine." he replied. We gave him pitiful faces, "You know... Sirius will want to hear about this. What you saw at the world cup and the dream." Hermione suggested.

"Y-yeah maybe." Harry responded, looking down at this parchment paper on his lap.

A/N

ahh! I can't believe y/n is finally going back to Hogwarts! I hope you all enjoy her 4th year journey!!

much love,

starxight

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

614 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
1.1K 38 17
The fourth year Y/N is returning for her fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, along with her friends, Ron, Harry, and Hermione...
111K 3.5K 28
❝Who knew that an ordinary student from another world would join the Wizarding World and come to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.❞ Y/N /L...
337 20 31
Cassidy Volant, the angelic and beautiful granddaughter of the famous wizard Vanessa Volant, is in her fourth year at Hogwarts and with her fellow Sl...