完璧な二人です (PERFECT ・ TWO)

By CaptainStarkk

'When Win went to go and finish his elective assignment, he found something else. Surely, more than what he w... More

prelude
first (?) meeting
assignment
awkward feeling
winning moment
the pursuit
keys
secrets and white lies
sleepover and other shenanigans
reasons and one heck of a surprise
the plan 🤭
a physiological reaction...? or not.
the revelation
feelings
desperation
promise
dinosaur books
brothers
weird feelings?
jealousy v.2
cuddles
b u s t e d
reality
pheromones
if I fall
fallen
first day
first day (p.2)

self-portrait?

2.3K 141 32
By CaptainStarkk

I pulled out my glasses from my bag, wearing it, and played with my pen as I pin my attention to my economics class notes. I sighed while looking at the problems I wrote on each of the pages. I was supposed to be working on this homework last night but because of Sammy and all of the unfortunate events that happened, I was not able to do work on it as planned. Good thing that the deadline has been extended until next meeting. But aside from it, there's another reason for me to grin.

I don't know what I look like right now but with the thing I have in my mind, it's probably 'that' - like a villain thinking of ways to destroy the whole universe or such, you know, like Mojojojo. What can I do? I have been thinking of ways to clear the misunderstanding Sammy has on her head about me and Bright and, just finally, I have the perfect way to just do it in one go. Plus, I can finally ease my own physiological urges by having a girlfriend - isn't this what they probably call: 'hitting two birds with one stone'. This should be enough for me to be grinning like an idiot.

I bopped my head and smiled - since it came from my beautiful mind, it shouldn't fail, so now to focus on the problem at hand. But I'm sure it's a good thing - that's two things out of my stressors.

I pulled out calculator from my bag and went back to solving my homework - the first problem at hand. But it seemed like my problem isn't even done yet. Because I just realized that I literally left my art supplies empty after my first plate - and with that, the realization that I haven't made any progress with my assignment hit me like a damn bus and it's even due first thing next week. 'Just when Bright actually agreed to help.' I sighed and complained on my non-existent companion, 'Then to the mall we go.' I kept my lips together and nodded while inputting numbers in the calculator.

"But isn't this ..." I shook my head, my forehead crooked when I found an error on one of the given from the assignment. "Everyone does make mistakes, don't they?" I smiled and skipped that number. But seriously, what's with that self-portrait? I sighed when the instructions from my assignment popped out of my mind out of the blue. 'And that Bright, what do he mean by saying that...' I shook my head and sighed before looking back to my notes.

"I want our Win back." I pulled my glassed down and turned to the direction where I heard the voice from and saw Sammy with Khao. "Khao, he's talking to himself!" I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"What's wrong with talking to myself?" I said, letting them sit. "And what took you guys so long anyway?" I asked, "JJ just went to his senior's code line party probably 30 minutes ago."

"Sammy was scouting guys." Khao sighed, slumping his head to the table. "And she was basically dragging me with her." he whined which made me chuckle a bit; "She's dragging me down to hell just because P'Fong broke up with her."

That makes sense. What made Sammy stop checking out that Cute Boy Update Page and handsome guys was because of P'Fong. But I wonder though, P'Fong is surely not Sammy's type but they eventually shacked up together - though they broke up. Sammy is into ... hmmm... guys like Bright and Saint. The Prince-type.

"Win..." I turned to Sammy when I heard her calling my name. "I haven't seen P'Bright today though. Do you know where he is?"

I felt my hackles rise when I heard Bright's name from Sammy's mouth. I felt shivers through my spine and bolts of electricity in my skin, 'she hasn't told anyone yet, right?' I thought to myself, slowly drifting away from her gaze. "W...Who knows... why are you asking me?"

"Huh?" my eyes widened as I instantly turned back to her. She was looking at me like a clueless bunny, and I'm here nervous of what will come out from her mouth. And I am supposed to be the bunny here! "I thought you two are -"

"OKAY LET'S GO TO THE MALL TO BUY ART SUPPLIES!" I stood up and slammed my hand down the table, hastily keeping my things to my bag, successfully cutting Sammy off.

Khao whined curiously, "What's the art supplies for?" he asks. I sarcastically smiled at him. "For swimming perhaps." I said and went off.

I was in the school supplies section of the department store with an empty basket. Just as planned, I will buy art supplies so I can get over this elective assignment as soon as possible.

"Do you need brushes?" I turned to Khao who was inspecting some paint brushes in different sizes and designs. "I think this will do it." he said raising the one used in painting damn walls and breaking into laughter afterwards.

I gave him a lousy smile before turning back to the pile of paints in front of me. If it's a self-portrait, I should need neutral and natural colors, right? I nodded and got some of the white, brown, black, blue and green. But why do I feel like it's lacking? And I surely cannot buy everything in here. I don't have a choice. I got my phone out from my pockets and dialled Bright's number, hoping he's not on his football practice.

I crossed my arm on my chest and tapped my foot on the floor while waiting for him to pick up. It's the fifth time his phone rang. C'mon, pick up.

[Yeah.] I smiled when I heard his voice as he picked his phone up. However, I raised an eyebrow when I heard him softly panting on the other side. [What is it?]

Is it a bad time? I asked. Do you have football practice?

[Uhm.] I heard him from the other line, which made me even more confused. What does 'uhm' means? [We're on break, but we're going back a few minutes now. What is it?] he asked the second time.

Well, I'm not sure if I'm picking the right things. I used up all my art supplies last time and I'm picking out new ones right now. I sighed, But I'm not a bit sure what colors to use to paint a self-portrait.

I heard him chuckle on the other line which had me puffing my cheeks. I know I sound like an idiot right now, but -

[No, you sounded so cute. I can't help it.] I heard on the other line, which unconsciously made me smile a bit. [Pick out the normal ones. We'll work something out.]

Okay. I sighed in relief. I thought he'd make fun of me. Anyway, I think I will be late tonight. Are you going to be okay?

[Yeah.] he said, [I don't think we will be ending soon anyway. I think we'll just be home at the same time.]

I nodded my head, Okay, okay. I will just try to finish up fast.

[Okay. Anyway, I think I need to hang up now. The seniors are calling.]

Sure. I said and ended the call.

I turned back to the paint section when I felt something piercing through my back. It sent cold, chilly bolts to my skin, down to my spine; with great caution, I turned and saw Sammy beaming at me while smirking. I awkwardly smiled and saw him pointing her fingers to her eyes and then to mine, 'I'm watching you' she mouthed. I slowly turned back to the paints, and slowly grabbed a few colors - acting like nothing happened.

Damn, she's scary.

"Who was that?" I was still trying to act as if I was choosing when I felt someone crept to my shoulder as I heard Sammy's teasing voice. "That was P'Bright, right? You're planning to ditch us for him again, right?" Her voice changed to a hauntingly eerie voice that made me shake on my feet. "I'm going to tell Khaotung. I'm going to ruin you, Win. " she said in a joking manner, still with her chill shrouded voice.

I swallowed everything I had that blocked my throat - probably including my sense of truthfulness and said, "N...no." I managed to awkwardly smile. "That was my brother! Yes, my brother!" I faked a laugh and told Sammy.

She beamed, "Just be sure it was. Or else..." she threatened before grinning wider. "We're going to have dinner together right?"

OHSHIT "B...But"

"HUH?!" Sammy leaned close, causing me to back away a bit my hands in front.

"O...okay. Okay." I resigned. "We...we'll have dinner together."

She backed away at once, her arms both crossed on her chest, "Good."

"What are you two whispering about?" I thought my heart jumped out of my chest when I heard Khao's voice; he was walking to our direction with a bunch of things on his hands.

"AH, Win was calling Br-brrrbrbrb" I instantly covered Sammy's mouth with my hand and smiled at Khao, "I was calling home. I told them I won't be home until next week because of my elective."

He nodded his head, "I see." he said placing the things he got on my basket, "I got you a new palette and a blank canvass." he said and then curiously looked at us, "But why are you still holding Sammy's mouth?

I immediately got my hand off her lips and hid it at my back. "We...we were just playing around. Like we used to?" I laughed, "Right?"

Sammy rolled her eyes and finally nodded, calming my nerves. I seriously can't let Sammy boss me around like this anymore.

I'm going to clear this misunderstanding, mark my words, Sammy. I beamed at her and smirked. Watch out.

I walked out from my uber with all the things I bought. I checked the time using my phone and found out that it was past 8 in the evening. I hope Bright is not yet here. Ugh! I silently told myself as I was walking back.

If they didn't stall me around, I could've came home earlier. The problem was - they did! After buying the things I ought to buy, Sammy convinced me to have dinner with them - I doubt if it can be considered as 'convinced' because it literally sounded like 'coerced' to me. But to cut the long story short, we did have dinner together and we talked tons until I actually forgot to check the time - when I did, it was already 7 in the evening. Plus the traffic was really bad during rush hour. It was hell with all the shopping bags I have.

I was walking to the reception when I noticed someone-no, no, no, more like a guy who looked like a lost puppy outside sitting on the pavement. I immediately ran to the information and asked, "Was there a guy who was waiting here?"

The receptionist nodded, "Yes, sir. I asked him to wait in the lobby but he insisted that he'd rather wait outside -" SHIT!

"Yeah, I can see that." I gave the receptionist a wry smile, "I'm going to leave these here first, okay?" I said, arranging my things on the floor before running outside.

As I was getting closer, I began slowing down to get a closer look. It was Bright, okay. He was wearing a regular T-Shirt, his black football shorts and a pair of slippers. He got his varsity bag beside him. His arms were crossed between his knees and he was basically sleeping on them.

Ugh, now I'm starting to feel guilty.

I sat beside him and sighed. I turned to the guy who was obviously tired from his practice sitting in the pavement waiting to be attacked by burglars. He should've waited inside. I reached my hand out to him, shaking him a bit. "Bright." I said in a gentle tone. "Bright, wake up."

I heard him moan a bit before raising his head. He looked at me, confused before relaxing his expression a bit. "Win." he said in a low tone. "You're back."

"Come on, stand up." I said urging him to stand, "You should've waited in the lobby." I said clicking my tongue, "The streets are dangerous at night, you know."

"I should at least know that." he yawned and stretched out before walking with me to the building. "Where are things you bought?"

"They're inside." I sighed 'Good thing he's safe.' I took a deep breath and told myself. I mean, he was sleeping outside. Of course, everyone would get worried. "Don't do that again." I muttered. "For a second, I got really worried."

"Damn it!" I turned to him and saw him covering his face with his arm. I got close but he gently backed away, "Don't suddenly attack like that." he said revealing his flushed face. I automatically backed away and felt hot in my cheeks myself. Why does he looks so cute today. Fuck!

"So let's make do with everything I bought today." I nodded at Bright who was still eating dinner in the dining table. When he told me he haven't had his dinner yet, I got him something from the noodle shop outside and now he's feasting on it. As for the room, I made the living room a 'make-shift' studio. I covered the floor with old news papers and rearranged the furniture to give in enough space to paint.

He nodded. "Okay."

"But how about you though?" I turned to him. "You sure you don't have assignments or..."

He shook his head. "I'm fine." he said keeping his dishes by himself. He stood up and walked to the sink as I followed him with my eyes. Phew, it must've been good to not have any assignments. I told myself as I walk back to my make-shift studio, sitting on the stool I prepared with the blank canvass in front of me.

I actually have an idea what to paint. But I'm not sure if it can be considered as self-portrait. I searched the internet about it and it says that it can be anything as long as it can portray the artist. If I was the artist then I would paint myself watching a football game. As I said, football is every Thai man's dream - I'm no different.

I picked up the pencil and tried to sketch what I have in mind. I started by scribbling random shapes, lines and curves. This is harder than I thought. I sighed and went on putting out lines until I can see that it's resembling something like a stadium.

"What are you drawing?" I heard Bright say. I can feel him watching me from the back so I felt that there is no need for me turn to him and I just went on with what I was doing. "I'm drawing the football field."

"What's your concept?"

I smiled. "When I was young, I actually liked playing football. But because I oftentimes experience random dyspnea, I was forced to give up the dream. So, I want to at least show my dream off in my work." I said happily scribbling on the canvass, "It's the same with the first one I made. It's still about football."

"It's not bad." Bright said that almost made my heart jump out of my chest. I tried to compose myself as I reach for the palette and the paint I bought, distracting myself from what is happening. "What colors do you think will look better?" I asked.

Bright was silent for a moment until I heard a few chuckles, "The colors you like." I heard him say. I turned to ask him his reasons, but what I saw sent softness to my chest. I saw him looking intimately at the canvass while smiling. "I think the colors in your mind right now would suit best." he said before looking down at me, shooting me a smile.

I felt my cheeks burn so I immediately turned away, back to my canvass. Damn it heart, you're reacting again. I shook my head took a few deep breaths in secret calming myself. After a few failed attempts, I finally got to calm my heart down so I decided to get back to business (and defeat the huns). I got the red and orange paint and carefully mixed it in the palette until I got a bright red-orange color - the color of the sunset.

Carefully, I brushed the paint to the canvass. One after another, following one stroke, I covered the whole stadium a bright red-orange color. I looked at my work and felt great pride when I saw that it wasn't bad at all. I reached for the white paint on the corner when... "Fuck!"

I was able to support myself when the stool fell, probably because the newspaper was a bit glossy and it drastically reduced the friction of the floor. But what I want to do right now is really ... to cry. I saw my pelette flew off my hand and it landed perfectly ... to the canvass I was working on. "Damn it!" I felt like my eyelids are getting watery as I watch the paint slowly tracking down my sketch, beyond to where the color should be.

I sat back down and did my best to remedy the damage but I only got annoyed when it became worse. "Relax." I heard Bright say when I was about to give up. I felt his body leaning down on my back, his head a few inches away from mine.

His hand slowly made its way to mine as he took my hand, slowly guiding it back to the canvass. "You're doing it wrong." he clicked his tongue, "You need to do it like this." he said in an awfully low tone. I felt his body heat on my skin even with shirts on - and it basically lit me on fire! I felt hot all over, as if I was literally on flames. I took a few deep breaths as my mind started to get hazy.

Slowly, he fixed the canvass by guiding my hand. I felt my body tremble with every single movement from his body. Everytime his body made contact with mine, I feel like I'm being electrocuted.

I unconsciously raised my head to his only to get a surprise of my life. 'Damn it! Why is he looking at me?!' I bit my lower lip when I saw his jet black eyes staring at mine. "Hey." my gaze went down to his lips as it moved graciously with every word that he said. I gulped a few of my own saliva to clear the lump in my throat. 'Damn it! Calm down, heart!' with all I can, I asked my heart to stop beating fast at least a few seconds.

I felt a nudge from Bright as the hand which guided my hand was already pushing my chin up as he slowly leaned down. Fuck.

Bright was kissing me. His lips pressed on mine so tightly I felt like time stopped between the two of us, that I felt my stomach turn, not to puke but because of some unknown sensations I was feeling. My heart unusually pounded inside my chest as I felt my strength fading away. I could only focus on how soft Bright's lips were, how good he is on this, and how he is messing up with the flow of my senses.

I don't know what it means but with every movement, with every gasp, it felt so natural. For a second, I could feel Bright's raw feelings and emotions as his fingers trail down my cheeks. I felt like I the room was filled with his manly, musk smell - which I liked. I kept my eyes half open as I grasp for air. Maybe it's lust or 'the physiological reaction' I was talking about before but I don't want to miss this artistic moment. I wanted this to stay as a dream, but his softness is telling me otherwise.

I felt like the air between us got thinner as I pulled out from his grasp to take a deep breath. I turned to him, my heart all messed up. Slowly, he pulled me in as he touched his forehead to mine. I stared into the deep abyss of his eyes, as if it's encapsulating me inside never letting go. "Just for now, let's not think of anything. Can we?" he muttered before pulling me in his grasp. This time, I found myself lost with the softness of his lips and the mystery of why he was doing it for, how he brush my cheeks with his finger and the feelings it conveys. He filled my mind with the picture of the sunset as his lips expertly maneuvered to mine. Fuck this experienced saraleo! I cursed to myself tugging on his hair, tilting my head a bit which he responded by doing the same.

I pushed him off which got him off guard and pulled his shirt, taking it off together with mine, before tugging his shoulder pulling him back to my lips. I gasped when came inside my mouth without warning; I felt competitive, and went and did the same. I felt the need to sneak a guilty peak and saw Bright's eyes closed as he ravaged me with his lips. As if he had wanted to do this all this time - his feelings overflowed that it reached and warmed my heart. The physiological reaction was too much that it won me over. And I admit, I lost to it as I allowed his ravaging tide explore my whole being. I laid everything and responded to whatever he had to offer. This might be a dream, or a reality. But one thing is for sure. This time, this particular time. I'm feeling good, real good.

What the fuck did I just think about?

WHAT IS HAPPENING?

But whatever it is, all I can say is that he's a fucking good kisser.

🐺🐰🐺🐰

Please share your thoughts

(a/n #1: What do you think of this chapter? )

PS: If you reach this part, please do check my other fanfictions. I have a couple of one-shots but if you're looking for a long one, please do check them out. I hope that you'll like them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.9K 1.2K 21
Win doesn't take serious relationship. He was changing partner like he's just changing clothes. What will he do when he realizes that he's falling in...
21.1K 697 22
A cute , fast paced love story of country's heartthrob actor Bright Vachirawit and his newly appointed manager Win Metawin 🫶
61.5K 2K 10
Win got drunk and slept with Bright after he stole his ex girlfriend. Bright had other ideas to get pay back at Win. [Mature 🔞] fluff, smut, and gay...
45.6K 2.1K 15
"You sound like a jerk." "Well maybe I am one." "Shocking." As the elevator opened up to the ground floor, Win exited then looked at the man in the e...