Doctor Trouble

By DamienSilver

Dr. Leonardo Bravucci's life is a calm breeze, trouble free until he finds himself stuck between a rock and a... More

Playlist
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve

One

9.4K 391 113
By DamienSilver

"Dude seriously, you need to get laid. Tonight is the night."

Seth found himself experiencing so much tension inside his jaw from clenching it harder than necessary, here we go again. Waltzing into a club, occupying the bar and ordering a fine round of silver bullet shots, an unusual shooter which combines two spirits—scotch and gin—typically making an appearance in more graceful and strongest shots you could ever taste was now somewhat a weekend routine.

"Marianne, don't start. Today I'm not in the mood." Seth sighed deeply before sliding onto the barstool. "Just the usual, Joey." He announced to the bartender who then granted him a bright smile before starting to work on his order.

"Come on," Marianne nudged Seth's shoulder as she claimed the seat right next to him. If there's one thing Seth knew about his best friend: she was persistent as hell. She wouldn't let anything slide and right now all he wanted was a strong buzz which would lead him straight to curl inside his little hole up. "I can tell you're sexually famished, my guy. I mean, what's really your problem? You're far from being unattractive and you could shovel any guy of your choice at any given time."

"Can we have a nice after-work bar conversation that doesn't involve me shoving my dick anywhere?"

Marianne clicked her tongue before chuckling. "Whatever, just know the whole crankiness you've got going on for these past few days is not your most attractive feature. It's a little—annoying. Signs and symptoms of sex drought."

Seth sucked in a sharp breath. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

"Did you catch a weird rash on your penis or something?" Marianne went on to ask in all seriousness.

So much for not talking about dicks.

Seth almost choked on his drink. "What the hell? No! I don't have a weird rash on my penis thank you very much. I just, it's... I'm really not interested in sex right this moment. Big deal?"

"Nah, it just got me thinking. This whole defensiveness is giving I contracted an STI."

This is not how he'd planned spending the night after long hours of covering the ER at Sullivan teaching hospital, a number one rated trauma center in San Francisco. During intern year Seth was overwhelmed by the tense, frenetic atmosphere and enormous work load inside the emergency room which was commonly referred as—purgatory for interns.

Being a second year resident in general surgery came with a lot of sacrificial consequences. Mostly, it chowed down all his time and energy but Seth did not see himself in any other profession despite everything. It wasn't easy, and it was never meant to be easy otherwise everyone would be a freaking doctor.

"Five o'clock alert, that guy's been eyeing you for quite some time now. He's smokin' hot too, he's got those unique Mediterranean features on him." She spoke so close to Seth's ear—as if.

Seth released an inward groan even though he failed to keep his own curiosity at bay. What could he possibly lose by stealing a simple glance? The guy was hot that he could admit and guys like him were always out of bounce. You couldn't allow yourself to look at a straight guy twice because you didn't want to be that gay fool who goes around biting his nails over a hot straight dude. It was toxic, let alone not to start mentioning unhealthy.

"Dude, seriously? That guy screams straight from a five hundred mile radius."

"Okay fine, jeez! I was just trying to help a guy out." A small pout crossed her face as she trailed her lean fingers on the alcohol glass rim. "Wanna go dance with me?" She asked in full blown anticipation.

Exactly five minutes and two hard shots later, Seth rose from his seat dragging Marianne down with him. "Come on now, Annie. Stop sulking it's not cute, show me what you've got."

Marianne grinned as she allowed herself to be hauled on to the heated dance floor, where Seth drew her into his arms almost like a possessive boyfriend and rocked their hips in perfect sync as though they were oiled nuts and bolts.

. . .

Leonardo thought if he could melt into this club he'd be the vibe, moving around as easily as the dry ice smoke, soaking into the loud chatter, dancing upon each octave in his fancy disco shoes. In reality he was far from that little shiny fantasy lingering at the back of his head, but at least someone was.

For a while he'd been closely keeping an eye on a particular young man since he started taking shots on the bar. Right now, he was moving to the music as though it had fused with his body cells, letting the rhythm rock him. There was something intoxicating about the ecstasy being reflected on the guy's face, like he was in another world different from everyone else's altogether.

All of a sudden Leonardo felt magnetized towards him, maybe he was just caught in the moment but he found himself wanting this guy. It was called lust at first sight but damn, who wouldn't want to touch that hot specimen? To feel all the heat he was generating on that electrocuted dance floor?

Fuck!

The hot ones were always either hiding deep in the closet, tied down to a freaky girlfriend or worst of all hitched. Leonardo's jaw gritted as he watched the guy's girlfriend looping her arms around his neck—claiming him. The guy pulled her closer, and there was no denying that their bodies fused into each other perfectly well. It made a guy's heart ache.

Leonardo was sweating buckets, something borderline anger and jealousy gripped him so hard that he failed to breathe properly. He felt like a toddler yearning on a fluffy cotton candy from afar but could not have it, sweet but so—so far away. This sucks! Leonardo was now more than ready to leave the stupid club.

"You're leaving, already." It wasn't a question. Giovanni unhooked his arm which was secured around his girlfriend, Cassy. "What's the sudden rush all about?"

"I can't be showing up late reeking of a hangover on my first day as chief, now can I?" Leonardo replied, maintaining his casual demeanor. "Have fun you two."

"Oh come on man." Giovanni started nagging. "Live a little, you see that guy you were eye fucking the whole night? He seems to be alone now. I dare you to hit on him."

Was I being that obvious? Great.

"What kind of a dare is that, clearly he has a girlfriend. Besides, we're not sixteen year olds anymore, Gio." Leonardo said, not willing to delve into anything more than that. It would make him sound self-justifying and guilty.

"Chicken." Giovanni said, a taunting smirk spreading across his twitching lips.

"I'm not hitting on someone else's boyfriend, that's dis—"

"Chicken," Giovanni taunted yet again, interrupting Leonardo's line of defense.

"For Christ's sake!"

His older brother by five minutes, Giovanni's victorious laugh stirred a reckless thought inside of him. Hit on the damn guy already, it's not like you'll see him ever again. "Just admit you're a chicken, Leonardo Bravucci. I'm disappointed." Giovanni said, shaking his head.

"Whatever," Groaning, Leonardo took a large gulp of whiskey before heading toward the guy's direction. He was going to need the buzz if he was about to embarrass himself for eternity. "This is so stupid." He muttered to himself.

That whiskey was definitely a bad idea because Leonardo felt as if he had balls made of steel. Such balls to move closer with a sole purpose of hitting on a guy with a girlfriend on the dancefloor. He was way too close and the guy didn't seem to mind or he was just ignoring his palpable intrusion. The guy edged towards him, "Come closer." He whispered. The seductive tone sending jolts of shivers down Leonardo's spine. His cock responded instantly, hardening. Christ!

Things were getting extremely hot as they swayed sensually against each other, music in the club fading into oblivion. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Leonardo let his hands wander, squeezing the guy's ass a little. It was round, firm and squeezable—perfect. Proof that God exists.

Leonardo wanted more. He wanted to feel the ripped muscles hidden underneath that shirt, his hard-on was now prominent. Impossible to ignore and unbearable. He tilted the guy's head carefully, ready to take his lips into a kiss.

"I don't kiss," the guy smiled briefly, his green eyes shimmering in the dimmed lights and Leonardo thought his heart had stopped functioning for a millisecond. "But we can compromise with something much more interesting. You can blow me instead."

Now that was an invitation Leonardo was never going to pass. "Sure, I can do that."

How they managed to get to a deserted alleyway outside the club was a mystery. It was dark and colder than the stuffed club—not that they'd noticed the difference. Leonardo was tempted to just take a plunge and kiss him right there and then but he didn't. Everyone had their hard limits and these were this guy's own. He wasn't going to disrespect that, instead he pinned him on to a wall as if to prevent him from scampering.

On the other hand Seth felt the stranger's hot breath curling against the skin just underneath his ear followed by a delicate brush of soft lips. He shivered. The hot stranger was making him too keen and restless. His slightly rough hands were now roaming against his stomach, feeling all ridges on his abs and occasionally threatening to go lower.

A ripple of undeniable pleasure ignited his whole body as soon as teeth grazed against his heated skin. The stranger was now working on his collarbone, sucking on the skin fervently. Seth's eyes pinched shut from sensory overload.

"You're gorgeous, you know that, right?" his voice was super sexy low. Seth had barely heard him.

Leonardo's hand slipped even lower, seeking for the guy's hardness which was now straining against the fabric of his jeans. Seth gasped when he felt the stranger's grip on his throbbing cock. His touch was strong yet gentle. Seth was now breathing harshly both from exhilaration and excitement.

"You like that don't you?" Leonardo whispered. I love it. Seth loved the way this guy was making him lose control. His strokes through the rough fabric were erratic, building some sort of thrilling waves throughout his body.

"Shit..." Seth trembled uncontrollably against him.

There were so many chances that anyone could walk up on them. It was dangerous, scandalous but Leonardo couldn't suck this guy off any other way. The whole sense of danger made the situation even ten times hotter. Imagine the tabloids next juicy gossip, billionaire playboy Dr. Bravucci caught blowing a random guy in a club alleyway. His father would murder him for dragging the family name down with him.

Quickly, he unzipped the guy's jeans, he tugged them down just enough to discover and explore. There was no need to yank the whole clothing down, besides time was ticking. He needed to do this, now or never.

"Keep your hands in my hair and nowhere else." Leonardo warned before he started. Bossy, I like that. Since Seth wanted him down there already, he nodded eagerly.

He licked first, letting his blazing tongue swirl around the tip and pausing just to look at the guy's expression. His eyes were pinched shut.

"Look at me." Leonardo demanded. Seth's eyes flickered wide open, now almost unrecognizable and dimmed with lust which made it even more intense.

Leonardo took in the guy's cock inside his mouth, it was nice and girthy. It felt as if Seth was being melted in a paradise of warmth, wetness and softness. His body arched sporadically, moans spilling out of his parted mouth. He wanted to stroke the stranger's defined jawline but he knew better not to, he kept his hands wandering inside his soft dense hair, tugging a little.

Seth was a whimpering mess, totally out of control and dizzy with desire. "I'm gonna—holy shit!" He had never felt anything like this before, ever.

What the hell are you waiting for? Come in my mouth, please.

Leonardo sucked even harder, urging Seth to lose it already. Seth swore this kind of pleasure was supposed to be a felony. He could barely breathe not to mention move when he finally exploded inside the stranger's mouth. There was a lot of cum, some ended up dripping from his lips and that made Seth's spent dick twitch.

This was insane.

Leonardo rose from his current position, wiping his lips using the back of his hand. "Spend the rest of the night with me." He said, his tone sounding almost like a plea.

Seth still looked dazed, though his expression was now slightly cynical. "I'm sorry, I can't."

Leonardo's heart instantly shriveled and that was not the only thing that shriveled. "W–what? Why not? I thought we were having a good time."

"Of course we were having a good time," Seth sighed and zipped up his pants. "I had a good time tonight, thanks."

"Seriously? That's it?" Leonardo wanted to punch himself straight in the face for sounding desperate. It was an ego bruising moment for someone like him. People fought to be in his bed sheets for fuck's sake. What's wrong with this guy?

"It was nice meeting you but I really have to go now. My friend is waiting for me."

Leonardo watched the guy as he scurried back into the club. It shouldn't have hurt that much because he was a stranger that he'd met for only less than an hour. Except it did. What a total dickhead.

Leonardo tossed and turned in his bed that night, he still could taste the guy on his tongue. It's like the ghost of him was haunting the back of his mind.

It was pure torture.

Maybe it would've been better if he had at least gotten his name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

152K 8.1K 53
Highest Rankings: #5 LGBT #5 LGBTQ What if you fell in love with someone you've never seen? ------------------------ Sebastian Terranova is an eight...
101K 4.6K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
931K 21.8K 59
The story of a boy, a man, and a lie. Leo is an 18 year old high school senior who is up to his neck in stress from work and school. He simply can't...
159K 5.8K 46
Some people are designed to follow the rules. Thomas is one of them. Raised in the shadowy corridors of a Catholic Church, ideas like order, routine...