When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Seven: Sports Festival

3K 81 31
By Blorgh

Your pov

     During our long walk, Popsicle leapt into my arms as I grew more tired. Dad noticed and placed me on his right shoulder, grinning widely and proudly that he was able to hold me up so easily. Kara laughed lightly, causing the brown bag of medicine to shake. I yawned loudly and gave dad's head a quick pat before petting Popsicle. We arrived to the school a few minutes after first period started, but we still continued on our way to my class.
     We entered the large doors to find Aizawa covered in bandages and talking about the festival. "Aizawa! You should be recovering!" Dad quickly rushed over to make sure he was completely okay.

"As soon (L/n)."

"I'm just tired." I said on top of dad's shoulders still.

"Oh, miss (L/n)! You should come done so you could take your medicine!" Kara spoke worryingly.

"You're right!" Dad said before putting me down.

"Do you have to be so loud in the morning?" Both sensei and I said.

     Kara quickly handed me the bag of medicine. "The light tan ones are for pain. The white is for nausea and dizziness. And the blue is for if you have any sort of flashbacks, visions, or other of the sort. I also left a note saying which was which if you forget and how much to take."

"Thanks."

     Dad ruffled my hair and petted me. I purred lightly and closed my eyes. Popsicle placed his paws on my chin and gave a smile as well as dad. Then he removed his hand- I grabbed it and placed it back on my head. He chuckled as I heard 'aww's from the class.

"I got to go, okay, kit? Your mom packed you lunch and some for Pop over there," he gave him a quick nuzzle, "oh!" He pulled me to the side. "I know this isn't the best time, but about the party..."

"Did they choose their songs already?"

"Yeah, they said they'll call you after school and tell you and see how you are... but if you're not up for it-"

"I want to do it."

"Okay." He gave a gentle smile.

"I want to train when I get home."

"I don't think that's a good idea.

"I feel weak. I want to train. I need to. I have to get stronger, so I don't make the same mistakes."

     He sighed heavily. "We can start off slow. Maybe some lifting and physical training. No fighting."

"Yes! Thank you."

"Alright, I need to go now. Marco is waiting at the agency with the last cat. Stay safe. Love you, kitten." He placed his forehead to mine.

"Love you too." He then left with Kara.

"You can sit now." Aizawa muttered.

     I nodded before taking my seat behind Katsuki. Popsicle sat on my desk and sniffed the bags. As I was dozing off, a hand touch the tip of my hair. I swiftly grasped it, causing the perpetrator to yelp, and turned to find a startled Izuku. "Y-y-y-your hair i-is shorter!" He stuttered.

     I leaned back in my chair and placed his hand on my head- earning another yelp and a flustered Izuku. "Pet." I demanded.

     He hurriedly did so, gently rubbing his hand across my soft hair. My eyes closed as a small, low purr emitted from me. In front of me, was a small explosion and grumbling. 'Jealous mutt.' I gave a low chuckle.
     As I was being petted, sensei continued his talk about the event. He eventually dismissed homeroom, and we went with our normal classes until lunch. I stood slowly and picked up Popsicle before gathering my things. As I tried to exit quietly, an arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I turned to find Ejiriou. "(L/n)! How are you? You should be resting."

"I'm not going to afford missing days for simple injuries."

"They weren't simple injuries! You could've... died."

"The cat wasn't going to die." Katsuki grumbled before pushing past Ejiriou and me.

"Oh, Bakugou!" Ejiriou finally let me go to chase after Katsuki.

"He has good thoughts, miss."

"He shouldn't waste them on me. Are you ready to eat?"

"You bet I am!" He meowed loudly in my arms.

     We found an empty table and sat there. Popsicle sat on the table and waited patiently for his food. Suddenly, more people sat down near me. There was Kouji, Ejiriou, Katsuki, and a few others from the class I hadn't payed much attention to. I silently grumbled before giving Popsicle his food.
     Kouji began to pet Popsicle as he ate, which normally someone is not supposed to try to touch an animal eating- but since it was Popsicle, he let it slide. I'm sure he just enjoys the attention. During lunch, they asked questions such as if I was okay and how was I. I told them I was okay, and they luckily eased on the questions. Lunch had ended and we went back to our normal classes.

     Back in homeroom, Kouji followed me in order to pet Popsicle more. I let him continue as I began to gather my things as well as everyone else. While I was packing, there was a commotion at the door. "Wh-what's going on?" Ochaco yelped.

"What business do you have with class A?" Tenya asked.

     I maneuvered my way to the front to see more clearly. One of the students complained about not being able to get out as Katsuki made his way to the front. I whistled for Popsicle to come to me as I followed suit. Katsuki demanded for the 'extras' to move as another person made their way to the front. He had poofy purple hair and bags under his eyes.

"I came to see what the famous Class A was like, but you seem pretty arrogant. Are all the students in the hero course like this? Seeing something like this makes me disillusioned."

     I blocked out what he was saying and just stared at him. I grew more annoyed as all we stared each other down. "Hey, hey!" Someone else shouted, who had white hair and almost looked like Ejiriou. "I'm from Class B next door! I heard you fought against villains, so I came to hear 'bout it! Don't get so full of yourself!" He continued to talk before I drowned him out as well.

     Katsuki then left through the large crowd of students after speaking. With them finally done speaking, I also left through the crowd with a concerned Popsicle in my hands. "Are they going to hurt you like what happened the other time?"

"No, I'm not letting that happen again." I simply said before exiting the building.

     As we finally made out way back home, we entered the house in exhaustion. "Heya, Kit! Ready to go train like you wanted?"

"Sure, let's go."

     He grinned widely as he brought me to the large training room we have inside our house. He tossed me my training outfit as he grabbed his own. "We'll meet back here in five. I'll get the waters!" He gave a thumbs up before leaving.

     I entered the bathroom near by and changed out of my uniform before hurrying back. I waited in the large room for a minute or so before dad returned with two bottles of water and a concerned Kara. "You shouldn't be exercising! You need rest! You could end up getting worse, miss (L/n)!" She cried in worry.

"Don't worry, Kara! My Kitten is a strong one!" He gave a quick chuckle and set the bottles down. "Should we start with two hundred pounds?"

"Three hundred."

"No!" Kara screamed, mortified.

"Fine," I said, "five hundred."

"That's the spirit!" Dad said as he went to grab more weights.

     Kara looked close to passing out before I pat her icy head. "It's okay," I gave a thumbs up, "this is what I did as a child."

     She quickly sat down before she fainted. "You ready?!" Dad shouted as he had one five hundred pound, on each side, barbells and an eight hundred one for himself.

      I nodded and grabbed my barbell. "Yes!"

"Two hundred squats!" He lifted his barbells, placed it behind his neck and supported it with his hands and began to do his two hundred squats.

     I lifted my barbell and started on mine.

⭐~ Time Skip to after training ~⭐

     Both dad and I were sweating messes after our hour long training session. Kara cooled our waters down with her cold hands and brought it to the both of us. We both nodded in gratitude before chugging the bottles. "The sports festival is in a few days." I said between pants.

"Shit! We should keep training then!"

"No! Today was enough!" Kara demanded. "Miss (L/n) needs to rest now!"

"I'm okay."

"That still doesn't mean you should continue."

"She's right, Kit. If you push yourself more than you should, you'll end up worse."

"Fine." I grumbled.

"I know you want to train more, but let's go a little slow for now. And you should take a shower. You smell like old fish!" He laughed as he plugged his nose and pushed me lightly.

"You smell like rotting sardines!" I said back as I laughed too.

"How dare you. I love sardines!" He placed his hands over his heart in mock pain."

"Whatever. I'm gonna go shower."

     He waved from the training room floor and laid down. I hurriedly went to my room and grabbed a pair of loose shorts and a plain black shirt with undergarments and a towel before heading into a cool shower.

     I exited just as dinner was being served. "There she is!" Marco yelled and threw a spoon at me.

"I will beat you!" I screamed and picked the spoon up.

"SHIT!!" He jumped from his chair and ran into the living room. I heard laughter and a sigh from the kitchen as I threw the spoon at Marco's head. "I DIDN'T EVEN HIT YOU!"

"TOO BAD!!" We made our way back to the kitchen with everyone sitting down and waiting.

"Oh, your uncle and friend called. I told them you were busy, and they'll call you tomorrow or some time this week. I told them you were training for the festival, so maybe they'll call after that."

"Okay." I sat down next to Marco as we all began to eat.

     We finished our meal, and went to do what we wanted. This process went on until the day of the festival. By that time, my cast was removed. Kara still stayed in case of any other damage seemed to surface.

     By the time I knew it, it was already the day of the festival. "Are you ready, Kitten?"

"Yeah, I'm ready."

"We'll be watching you from the stadium." He gave a large smile and thumbs up. "You'll do great!"

"Thanks, dad." I smiled back before giving him a hug and leaving.

     There was media surrounding the entrance of U.A. and vendors along the main way to the school. All in all, there was a enormous amount of people- something I didn't like.

     We were to go into our class waiting room and put our tracksuits on. 'I hope this one has the flexible material as my costume. I did ask for it near the beginning of school.' To do a quick test run to see if my track suit was like my costume, I transformed quickly. Luckily, it adjusted to my smaller size.
     'Oh, thank God. It would be bad to have an underaged girl who IS high status to be naked in front of hundreds if not thousands of people.' Suddenly, Tenya entered saying we'll be entering soon enough. I sat on the table back in my human form and waited.
     I started to think of the different trials they would put us through, and how I would accomplish them. After a few moments, we were released from the room to go into a corridor which lead to the bright outside. Once out there, I noticed the large crowd in the stadium. Citizens, media, and pro heroes alike were all watching us: waiting to be awed and wowed.

"The U.A. sports festival!" Present Mic shouted as the crowd roared.

     He continued to speak while I gazed through the crowd in search of my family as we continued to walk. I saw them sitting closest to the battle field. I waved to them, which seemed to roar the crowd more. 'That's right. I sometimes forget the life I live. Might as well put on a show for them all.'
     I turned to wave to the rest of the crowd and gave them a large smile and blew them a few kisses- making them gush and scream in excitement. I felt my classmates eyes on me. I turned to see some of the wide eyed and flustered. Those who weren't were Shoto and Katsuki. Shoto just stared at the crowd while Katsuki gave me a glare.
     I felt Katsuki approach me. "The hell was that?" He muttered in a low voice.

"Giving the crowd what they want. It's what you do when you're someone who's popular."

     Once all of the classes were here, we stood in a large red square with Midnight standing atop a lavender platform. "Time for the player pledge!" She shouted. "Quiet, everyone! Representing the students is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A!"

     Gasps were heard from the class as he nonchalantly made his way to the podium. He stood on the podium with his hands in his pockets, a bit slouched and a stern look on his face. "I pledge-- that I'll be number one."

     Boo's and rudeness came from the crowd of students. He came down from the podium and stood next to me once again. "You made everyone hate you. Well, even more than they already did." I chuckled.

"Whatever. It doesn't matter what they think because I'll still be number one."

"I'm sure you are."

     The first round had started. "Now, let's get started right away. Every year, many drink their tears here! Now, here is the fateful first game! This year, it's... this!" 'Obstacle Race' is what was on the board. "All 11 classes will participate in this race. The course will be the outer circumference of this stadium-- about four kilometers! Our school's selling point is freedom! As long as you stay on the course, it doesn't matter what you do! Now, take your places everyone!"

     Everyone crowded around the gate with three green dots above. 'She said anything. So I'll transform, attach to someone who will most likely be first up, and just take second. But who will that be?' I looked to my class and found two candidates: Shoto and Katsuki.

     'Perfect. Let's go with... Shoto.' I quickly transformed, and secretly attached myself to his upper left leg. 'And once he's farther away, I can get higher.' I silently smiled to myself.
The lights began to go out slowly in a '3... 2... 1' manner. "Start!" Midnight yelled.

     Everyone began to push and shove to the exit. Everyone became crowded and squished in the small exit way. A gust of cold air then ice appeared as Shoto began to take off. I climbed higher, so I was now underneath his shoulder blades. A few of the others from Class 1-A and those of other classes had managed to dodge his ice and pursue us.
     Minoru was suddenly on top of us and almost stuck us before a robot came and hit him away. Shoto stopped as well as everyone else. He used his ice to freeze the large robot before running once more. My fur was ruffled by his ice and the dust from the robot falling, but I had more important matters to settle with. The main one was staying on his back.
     Either he didn't notice I was here, or he just didn't care. No matter which option it is, I still had to keep my grip. More of the robots behind us were being taken down as we still continued. The next obstacle was tightrope across multiple rocks. If we fall, we lose.
     Shoto glided over the ropes using his ice. The movement made one of my paws slip, but I quickly regained my composure. Katsuki was 'flying' towards us with his explosions. The last and final barrier was a mine field. My grip tightened so I wouldn't fall.
     Katsuki and his explosions gave him an easier advantage to cross the mines. Just as he was past Shoto, I leapt onto Katsuki; though, he began to throw explosions at Shoto making them fight. Suddenly, there was a loud explosion from behind us. I turned to find Izuku on top of a piece of the robot flying from the explosions. Katsuki then sent explosions behind him in a pursuit to catch Izuku.
     I clung to him tightly so I wasn't blown away. Izuku used both Katsuki and Shoto's shoulders to propel his robot piece onto the mines to give him another boost, which he got. He discarded the robot piece and began to run. Izuku was the first to enter back in. He was panting from the running and seemed to be crying, but he stopped.
     I transformed back into my human form on Katsuki's back. "Hey! Get off me, perverted cat!!"

"That was fun you two! You should let me ride you guys again! Though, you were a bit bumpy, Mutt." I pouted and poked his face.

"Get off!"

     I laughed before hopping off and watching the crowd and Izuku. He seemed to be in thought. Midnight was now showing who had made it.
1.) Izuku
2.) Shoto
3.) Katsuki
4.) Myself
5.) A girl with vines for hair
6.) A very pale male with beady eyes and his teeth were out
7.) Water boy(aka Tenya)
8.) A boy with a bird head, Fumikage
9.) The boy with tape arms, Hanta
10.) Ejiriou
11.) The white hair boy who showed up the other day, Tetsutetsu
12.) The boy with the tail, Mashirao.
13.) A boy with a bandana(Ricardo???)
14.) Tsu
15.) The boy with all the arms, Mezo
16.) The sugar rush boy, Rikido
17.) Ochaco
18.) The creation girl, Momo
19.) Minoru
20.) Koji
21.) The earphone girl, Kyoka
22.) A dark haired boy
23.) A lighter brown haired boy
24.) Electric dunce, Denki
25.) I don't even know how to describe him
26.) A girl who looked like Rosalina (don't tell me she doesn't look like her. I will fight you)
27.) The purple hair boy who was talking too much
28.) A ginger girl with her ponytail to the side
29.) A werewolf looking boy with glasses
30.) Rouxls from deltarune (shh, he looks like it)
31.) A black haired girl
32.) A black haired boy with his hair braided
33.) A human looking Nezu
34.) Chara with more poofy hair.
35.) A pokemon
36.) A blonde boy with a smug look
37.) My Little Pony
38.) The invisible girl from our class
39.) A deep green haired girl
40.) A thought bubble
41.) The engineer girl
42.) The boy with the lazer bellybutton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 828 65
So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I grew more attached... Well, it developed...
264K 6.5K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
1.2K 2 36
HELLO MY SHIPPERS I'VE DECIDED TO REWRITE MY BAKUKIRI STORY BECAUSE I REREAD IT AND I DIDN'T LIKE HOW I WROTE IT, SO I'M GOING TO REWRITE IT, I'M GON...
143K 3.7K 39
Izuku Midoriya has always liked his childhood friend turned into bully, Katsuki Bakugou. Maybe he liked him in more ways then just as friends but the...