When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Six: Home

3.3K 106 45
By Blorgh

Dad's pov

I hurried into my house and saw my wife, son, and the cats watching the news about what happened. "Is she okay?" My wife asked with tears in her eyes.

I frowned slightly. They noticed and cried. "She's in the hospital. I-I don't know i-if she's okay."

"Well, we have to go check!" Marco screamed through his tears.

"Miss can't leave. She can't." Popsicle cried.

Nala tried to comfort him, but she too was crying. "I told her!" Damien screamed. "We have to go to her now!"

I nodded to both Marco and Damien. With that, we hurried to the hospital.

It was night by the time we had arrived and when we did, we saw the teachers and a few more heroes along with her classmates. A few of them were wrapped in bandages and resting. I went to Nezu. "Did they say anything about her?" I asked.

"No, they'll only talk to family."

"Oh. And how's Aizawa and Thirteen? I saw them hurt badly."

"They're in surgery. The doctors said they'll make it through." I sighed in relief.

At least they were still okay. "Excuse me. Are you (L/n) (Y/n)'s father?" A smaller man in a white coat asked.

"Yes, yes I am. Are you her doctor?"

"Yes, I'm doctor Itma. (Bru idk) Could we speak privately?"

"Of course. I'll be back." I said to my wife.

We went a ways away from everyone else before he spoke. "Before you ask, she's stable."

"Oh, thank god." I sighed in relief.

"But... we had some... difficulties."

Anxiety rushed through me. "What kind of difficulties?"

"Well, it seems her hair was wrapping around her wounds almost like a cocoon."

"Did you cut it?" I asked in worry.

"Yes. We had to cut her hair to be able to preform surgery on her."

"Oh no. No no no no no." I began to pace back and forth.

'She loved her hair. And that's what made her heal faster. Oh, she's gonna be so mad. She might go on a rampage again. And I can't let that happen.'

"Sir?" The doctor cried out. "Is everything alright?"

"No. Her hair is what healed her. She'll be angry."

"O-oh. I'm sorry. I didn't know."

"No, no it's okay. Could I... could I see her?"

"Of course. Right this way."

He brought me to a room a small ways away from the waiting room. There my little kitten was hooked to machines and needles poking her arms. She had a cast on her left arm and bandages wrapped around her head. I noticed her hair lastly. It was an inch or so longer than her shoulder.
That wasn't good. She won't react good to that. We exited after a few moments and returned to the waiting room. "When did you think she'll wake up?" Marco asked as he held his mother.

"A normal person, maybe a year or so. But her... maybe three to eight months. Give or take."

Your pov

My eyes opened slowly and looked around. I had a breathing mask on with needles stabbed into my arm. I turned to see my other arm in a cast. I stared in confusion. I should've healed by now. I ripped the needles out and threw the mask to the floor.
Suddenly, she spoke. "You disappointed me."

"I-I'm sorry."

"Oh, don't be sorry. Because you won't be in control anymore."

"N-no! Not again."

"You have no say in this. Your weak form gives me the perfect opportunity to take over."

Before I could respond, she took over. I could do nothing but watch as my own body do what I didn't want. I exited the room slowly and walked passed a nurse made of ice. "Miss (L/n), you shouldn't be awake! You-" She was cut off by my hand wrapping around her throat and slamming her into the wall.

I put my casted hand up to my face and put a finger in front of my mouth, quietly saying a 'shh' before dropping her to the floor. I slowly walked towards the exit, which happened to be by the waiting room. "Oh! It's (L/n)!" A red headed boy shouted.

I tuned them out and continued to walk to the exit. Suddenly, a hand was on my shoulder. I spun around quickly and tried to slice the hand. They pulled back before I could. I hissed loudly at them. "Kitten? Are you okay?" A white haired lion male asked.

Another hiss exited from me. "Little sis? This isn't like you... unless..."

"Get back Marco." The same lion spoke.

"Miss! You're okay!!" An orange cat cried in joy and leaped into my arm.

I fought back for my consciousness so she wouldn't hurt him. My face contorted in pain before I returned. I smiled softly before passing out again and falling to the floor.

After a few moment, my body shot up as I gasped for air. In my lap was a very concerned Popsicle. I brought him to my face as I grabbed the other three cats and did the same. "I told you." Damien muttered lowly, trying to hid the fact he was crying.

"I know you did. I'm sorry." I held him tighter as all the cats cried.

I would have cried if I wasn't surrounded by my classmates and heroes. The doctor came back with the ice nurse I harmed. I released them and grew closer to her. She stepped back cautiously, hiding behind her hands. I knew she was afraid, I sensed it.
I stumbled closer and lowered to my knees. I pressed my head against the floor with my hands on either side. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to harm you. It wasn't me. I know I can't be forgiven easily. Just know I'm truly sorry."

My dad helped me up and held me so I wouldn't fall. I held a hand out to say I was okay. He didn't seem convinced but let me go anyways. "I-it's okay. I forgive you!"

I stood in shock but gave a small smile. "Thank you."

Now the doctor spoke. "Since you're awake, we'd like to keep you here to-"

"NO!!" I screamed as I held my head, dad holding me up.

"I'm sorry. She has bad memories of hospitals. Is there anyway we could do the tests at home?"

He seemed in thought. "Hmmm, maybe if a doctor or nurse with extreme knowledge went with you... but I'm very busy with many other patients and I'm sure many others are as well."

"I will!" The nurse said.

"Are you sure, Kara?"

"Yes. I will care for her."

"Thank you." I shakily said.

She smiled kindly as the doctor and her went to retrieve the needed supplies.

Once she had a large kit of supplies, she helped me walk out of the building with my family. Luckily, the students and teachers had already left when they heard I was in stable condition.

After awhile of walking, we returned home. I instantly sat on the couch and hissed in pain. "You shouldn't sit so roughly!" Kara cried in worry.

She sat me up straight and placed her icy hands to my burning back. I was relieved of momentary pain before hissing in more pain. "This isn't good. We need to redo your bandages. May we go to your room so I could?"

I nodded and stood up motioning for her to follow. We entered quickly and I closed the door. "If you wouldn't mind... um... r-removing your shirt, Miss (L/n)."

"You can just call me (Y/n)." I said as I removed my shirt to find bandages covering my complete torso.

"Oh, I couldn't! You're so... high up."

"It doesn't matter."

"Oh, but it does! I'm lucky I could help you. Glad as well."

"So you can gain popularity?"

"No! Nothing like that! I've always respected your family. I became a nurse so I could help people because of your family. It's like a dream to be able to get you better."

"I'm glad you got your dream then, now..." I pointed at the bandages.

"Right! Right! Of course! Um, sit on your bed."

I grunted as I sit cross legged on my bed. Just before the bandages were removed, the door opened. It was my mom. "The cats wanted to be with you." She looked to the side.

"Thanks." Popsicle and Damien hurriedly made their way to my lap.

I happily pet them as Nala and the Siamese cat approached Kara. "I'm sorry." Mom said.

"Why?" My back facing her.

"I... I was mean. To you and the stra- I mean your cats. And after today, I realized how easy it was to lose you."

"It's okay. It was the past. At least you're accepting them fully."

I felt her smile before closing the door gently. "I didn't expect her to be mean to you or your cute kitties." She cooed lightly. "You all seemed perfect."

"Not everything is perfect, but it'll be better now. Now can we please change the bandages? It's starting to itch."

"Oh! Yes! My bad." She hurried over and began to removed the bandages. "You broke a few ribs, but you should heal relatively quickly."

"Not without my hair."

"Oh? Why's that?"

"When they First Lady was transformed from a house cat to a neko, she was granted certain abilities due to genetic alteration. Her well kept fur gave her the ability to heal quicker the longer and more well kept it was. She did have very beautiful hair after all."

"She sounds pretty."

"Gorgeous even. That's why she was transformed. Her husband loved her so much as his house pet, he wanted her for a wife."

"Isn't that beastiality?"

I laughed. "Probably... but that's how my family roles. Cat fuckers."

"Oh my god." She chuckled lightly behind me.

The cool air and her icy hand hit my wounds, causing me to shudder. She quickly treated the wounds before wrapping them. "How's your head?"

"A headache, but that's all."

"Well, I brought pain relievers if you'd like some."

"No, I'm okay." I said and put my shirt back on.

"Kitten..." dad walked in slowly, "dinner's ready. We made food for you too, Kara."

"You didn't have to!" She nervously cried out and bowed.

"We wanted to. You are helping our little girl after all." He gave me a gentle, sad smile which I returned.

"Well, then I thank you for your hospitality."

He nodded. "Are you coming, kitten?"

"No, I'm not hungry."

"You need to eat and rest. It'll help you."

"I know... I'm just not hungry right now."

"Okay. When you are hungry, let me know." He put a hand on my shoulder. "I'll make it the best for you!"

I smiled as they both left. When the door was shut, my smile fell. I opened the window in my room and climbed out. I made my way to the roof. As I sat down and looked up, I saw the stars bright and shining.
Seeing the star shine and radiate light in the dark sky night brought the small smile back to my face. "Pathetic."

"Shut up."

"I'm speaking the truth. You're pathetic. Worthless. Weak. Idiotic."

She continued to list negative words. The more she said, the more violent they grew. "I SHOULD HAVE LET YOU DIE WHEN YOU WERE A CHILD!!"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP!!!!" My claws extended from my fingertips as I brought my casted hand to the palm of my other. "I will force you to." Pressing a single claw to the palm of my hand, but not hard enough to draw blood.

"Maybe you are still worthy of my gifts." She chuckled

"I don't want you or your gifts."

"Hmhmhm too bad. You have been the most worthy in over 500 years. So you will take them."

I stayed silent. My name was being called inside, but I didn't move. I didn't want to. In order to prevent her from taking over while I rested, I stayed up. Through the long night and swift morning.
It's been a day or two at most. I continued to lay on the roof until dad found me. "Kitten! I was so worried! We couldn't find you in the house o-or anywhere you liked visiting. You scared me and everyone." He slightly scolded near the end.

"I'm sorry, it's just..." I stopped myself.

"Just what, kit?"

"The First Lady."

Once that name left me, shudders went down his back as he stood still. "Is she... she, you know, giving you trouble?" He whispered more and more as his sentence went on.

"I don't want her to take over. Not again. Not after Poppy." I turned away to hid my growing tears.

"Oh, kitten." He embraced me gently. "Do you want me to ask if we could get you some medicine for that? Maybe a sleeping pill or something to help?"

"Yeah, that'd be nice for when I want to take my naps. I'm so tired." I chuckled lightly.

"I bet you are!" He laughed brightly. "I'll go ask Kara for the medicine ASAP, but you need to eat. You have school in two hours."

"School already?" I groaned.

"That's UA for you! Now go eat." He put a hand on my shoulder. "I'll drop you off!"

"Thanks."

"Oh, and one more thing." I tilted my head. "I asked Nezu if you could have Popsicle, Nala, Damien, and the other cat with you during school hours for support... and he said yes!"

I smiled largely. "Thanks, dad. It means a lot."

"Of course! But he only said one cat a day. It'll be too crowded and it could cause a distraction."

"That's fair."

"Let's hurry, yeah?"

I nodded and stood up slowly before crawling back through my window.

When I exited my room to go eat, I was surrounded by multiple arms and paws. "You're so mean, little sis! We were scared!" Marco shouted, his voice cracking.

"Your brother is right. Don't worry us like that again." Mom spoke softly.

"You gave us a scare, Miss (Y/n)! And I need to treat your wounds again too!" Kara spoke from behind them.

"I was so worried you wouldn't come back! Don't leave!" Popsicle cried.

"DON'T YOU EVER DO THAT AGAIN!!!" Damien tried to hide his tears.

"Don't leave. It was a hassle trying to keep them from running to find you."

"NO IT WASN'T!!"

"It kinda was, Damien. And I haven't been here that long." The unnamed cast spoke up.

"I can't breathe guys. You're hurting my ribs." I choked out.

They all screamed and apologized before letting go. "I should tend to your wounds, Miss."

"Okay, let's hurry with that so I can eat."

"Of course!" We hurried to my room.

Once we entered, I took my shirt off and sat on the bed. She carefully removed the bandages and began to clean any wounds. "You scared us, you know?"

"Yeah, I know. But I had to."

"Because of the First Lady?"

"Yeah. Did dad tell you about the medicine?"

"He did right before you came in. I'll go to the hospital and ask your doctor when you're at school today."

"Thanks."

She gave a nod before continuing to clean my wounds.

We finished soon and went into the kitchen. In the kitchen was Marco setting the table, mom finishing cooking, and the cats eating out of their bowl. I went to find dad to tell him about the new cats. He was sitting on the couch watching the news. "Dad, we need another bowl and collar for the other cat."

"Okay, I'll bring her with Marco and me when we go to work and get her stuff after."

"Thanks."

I entered the kitchen again to see the food ready on all five plates. "I'll get your father and Kara. You two eat."

We nodded and sat down next to each other. "How's your arm? Dad said it was poking out and shit."

"Yeah, it was nasty. And hurt a lot. But it'll be fine."

"That's good at least." He said as he scarfed another pancake.

"You're disgusting." I muttered and began to eat.

Once we finished, the cats leaped to me. "Are you doing okay, miss? Do you need anything?"

"I'm doing okay. Thanks for asking. And I have something that you guys can help me with."

"What is it? If you need someone hurt, I'll do it." He mashed his paws together liked he was punching someone.

A light chuckle came from me. "Nothing like that. I need you guys to decide on who is gonna come with me to school today."

"You mean walk, yes?"

"Nope, into the school with me."

Popsicle and Damien seemed to be the most energetic about this. I left them in the kitchen for them to decide while I grabbed my things.

I gather my bag with its contents, changed into my uniform slowly- leaving the shirt half undone with no tie, yawned largely, and reentered the kitchen. "Did you decide yet?"

"I am!"

"No! I am!"

They continued like this for a minute. "I'll think of a number and who ever gets it's close to or right gets to go."

"Eight!"

"13."

"It was four. Let's go, Popsicle."

"Yes!!"

Damien grumbled a bit. "You can go tomorrow, Damien."

He solemnly nodded. I pet him gently, earning a small purr, before being called.

"Kitten! Let's go!"

"Coming." I hurried to the front door with Popsicle behind me.

"Kara's coming along too so she can give you and the nurse the medicine you'll need then she'll go to the hospital to ask about the other ones."

"That's okay. Ready?" I asked them all.

"Uh-huh!" They all said in unison.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.1K 26
this is one of my first fanfics (being edited) deku have finally given up and decided to take kaachans advice.... So I dont really have a plan for th...
54.2K 1.3K 4
⚠️ Now Revised and Completed ⚠️ In this alternate universe, Bakugou works at Starbucks. His parents want him to be more responsible, so he gets a job...
593 2 12
HI PEOPLE it's been a few months and I'm back but I just recently got a chance to look at the story and I hated it so I'm changing quite a lot of thi...
160K 3.7K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...