When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Three: Busted!
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Four: USJ

4.7K 148 48
By Blorgh

Your pov
     After hours of taking a well needed nap, I woke up more tired than I was. Dinner was just about ready as the smell wafted towards my room. "Food...." I muttered groggily as I opened my door and walked towards the kitchen.

     As I was walking, the three cats jumped on me. Popsicle went on my right shoulder, Nala took the left, leaving Damian to hop into my arms. A purr came from Damian as I scratched behind his ear. As I entered the kitchen, I heard arguing coming from the living room. My ear twitched as I listened into the conversation.

"You spoil that girl too much." My mother said.

"But honey! She's not gonna be our little girl anymore! She's already in high school. I just wanna have a few more good years with my little girl."

"I know, and I understand that. But we can't keep babying her. She's going to be in battle when she graduates, and you can't always stick by her side to help. We need to let her grow up."

"I understand, dear. But just for the rest of today?"

     A pause occurred. Finally, she answered. "Okay... the rest of the day."

     I could hear the exciment in my father as he hugged my mother. "Thank you!" He split the hug and basically dragged her back into the kitchen.

     I was sitting in a chair next to my older brother- still with the cats on me. "Little sis, if fur gets in my food... I'm sueing you and your cats." He joked.

"If fur get in your food, you wouldn't notice and eat it. Besides... you loooove Damian." I joked as I held the irritated black cat up to Marco.

     His shoulders slumped as he sighed before grabbing Damian and putting him in his lap. "You're right." Then he laughed while I gave a slight smile.

     With my lap freed up, Popsicle and Nala took over Damian's spot. "Miss! Look! Look!" Popsicle nodded his head towards me.

     I turned my gaze down towards him and found a red collar with a shiny silver tag on it. The name 'Popsicle' was written in a large goofy font as it dangled from his collar. "Nice color. You choose or them?"

"I did! And look! Nala and Damian have one too!!"

     My gaze searched for the collars on the other two cats. Nala had a light pink collar with the same silver tag with her name engraved in a fancy lettering. Damian had a white collar to contrast his dark fur with a golden tag and his name engraved in a bold, fierce font. I complimented them both on their amazing looking new collars. "Hey, sis? How the hell did you sleep through that arguing?"

"Part cat, Polo, part cat."

"Oh yea- don't call me that!" I chuckled before my parents had entered the kitchen.

     My mother saw the cats near the table and scowled. My father gently poked her side and gave a face of 'you promised'. She sighed and prepared to gives us all out food. "Had a good ass nap, kit?"

"I'm more tired than I was."

"That means more naps afterwards!" He grinned as he fist pumped the air.

     We all laughed- even my mother who has now finished setting our food. Before I ate, I filled a cat bowl full of food for the cats to eat as well. We all ate our food and talked during the meal. We all finished and washed our own dishes before doing what we choose.
     My mother went to read; my father went to exercise; Marco was playing with Damian; Nala watched over them making sure Damian didn't get hurt like she was his mother; and Popsicle and I talked. As I was dozing off, Popsicle placed a fluffy paw on my cheek. "You look tired, Miss."

"I feel tired."

"Should the four of us sleep?" He meant Damian, Nala, himself, and I.

"If you guys wanna join, go ahead." I made my way back to my room.

     He went to inform the other two before they joined after me. The sound of claws and footsteps slowly made their way to the room I own. Once we made it to my room, they jumped into the cat bed they've grown used to. I motioned my hand to the bed as I laid myself down; hoping they would understand. "You're allowing us on your sacred bed, Miss?"

"It's not sacred and get up here. That bed's for strays, and you guys aren't anymore."

     They hesitantly jumped onto my bed but did so none the less. "Damn, you're so formal." I grumbled before hugging them all onto my chest.

"A-are you really sure we can, Miss?"

"Obviously. Now get comfortable." I released them and turned to my side.

     They looked at each other for answers. When none of them could find any, Popsicle was the first to move. He curled up next to my face and nuzzle with it until he laid his head down. Nala cautiously made her way to my open arms, try to get as close to Popsicle without him noticing. Damian himself perched on my pillow and watched over us. 
     Though he was the youngest of us, he thought he was the one who needed to watch over us. After moments of petting each cat at different times, they all fell asleep. And once they slept, I felt at ease and let my conscious leave me.

     I woke up to once again another paw in my face. "Get up."

     It was Damian this time. "How early is it?" I groaned.

"Earlier than usual... but I have a feeling we should hurry..."

"Whatever." I got up and started dressing. "Are you gonna walk with me today or should I just wake up Popsicle?"

     He looked out of the window in thought. "I'll go with you."

"Okay, well, let's go."

     We both made in to the living room in moments. "(Y/n), don't you still have another hour until school?" My mother asked.

"Yeah, I just... thought I'd take it slower today."

"Well, don't get in any trouble. I'll see you after work."

"Okay." Now we exited the house.

     After walking a slight ways away from the house I began to speak. "So, what feeling did you get?"

"I don't know. It was like there was a pit in my stomach... and I felt if we waited... something would happen....something bad..."

"Real descriptive."

     We ended it there and continued to walk. That was— until I heard arguing.

"C'mon, you know you suppose to be gettin' shit from the humans to pay us back." A scratchy male voice said.

"Yeah, well maybe they should actually pay attention to strays!" A high pitch, young female voice replied back.

"Don't be yellin' at me. I'm just statin' the facts. Now... go and get somethin' before I—"

"You won't be doing anything." I said as I walked towards the voices.

     It turned out to be two cats. One older gray cat and a young Siamese cat. "Oh yeah? Just because you think you high and mighty cuz you can transform and you look good, you think—"

"I don't think. I know. Now leave. I won't ask again."

     He hissed before dashing around a bush, leaving us with the Siamese cat. "Miss, we should make her a new addition."

"What? Because she's pretty and around your age?" I teased.

     His paw slapped my ankle before turning away. "No! Because... well... she doesn't look like she has a home... a-and she's too young to be out here alone! Yeah... that's it."

"Whatever." I bent down to the cat's level. "So what'll it be? Staying out here alone with that harassing you... or having a home with us?"

"You're not playing... are you?"

"I'm serious."

     Her brows furrowed as she thought it over. "Then... if it wouldn't be trouble—"

"I'll take it as a 'yeah'. Let's go." I scooped her in my arms and began to walk home. "You look around six months, yeah?"

"I think so."

"Eh, good enough." We soon reached to gate of the school. It seems as though there is a crowd of reporters gathering. "Damnit. Damian, take her home safely and make sure to give her food and water."

"But miss—"

"Don't argue. Go." He gave a slight, unassured nod before turning away.

     I adjusted the weight of my backpack and hurried to enter the school. "Oh, it's (Y/n) of the (L/n) family! Please a moment of your time!" A reporter called to me.

     'Fuck." "Heh, sorry. Can't stop for a moment. A hero's job is never done!" I flashed a large smile before dodging them. "Phew. Thank god I wasn't here when they all start piling up. I should thank Damian when I get home." I muttered before going to class.

     With a large amount of time to spare, I decided to nap on my own desk today. Without transforming. That was the plan until something hit my foot. "What the...?" I looked down to find Damian and the Siamese in my bag. "What the fuck are you two doing in here?! Do you want me to get in trouble?!"

"Miss, I still have the feeling."

"Well, it could have waited until I got home."

"No... I don't think it would have..."

"Fine, fine— just— don't get me in trouble. I'll never hear the end of it from mom." They both nodded and retreated into the bag.

     'God, today is going to be hectic.' I let my conscious slip before the bell had rung, signally the start of class.

"Good work on yesterday's combat training." Aizawa sensei said as he stood in front of the class. "I saw the video and results. Bakugou, you're talented, so don't act like a kid."

"I know." He said grimly.

"And Midoriya. You settled it by breaking your arm again, huh? You can't keep saying you can't help it because you can't control your Quirk. I don't like saying the same thing over and over. As long as you fix the control issue, there's a lot you'll be able to do. Feel a sense of urgency, Midoriya."

"Yes, sir!" He screamed into my ear, causing me to hiss slightly.

"Now let's get down to homeroom business. Sorry about the late notice, but today, I'll have you... decide on a class representative." Just about everyone seemed relieved by how normal it was.

"I want to be class rep! Pick me!" A loud boy with red, spiky hair rose and exclaimed.

"Me too!" The blonde boy I defeated said while raising his hand.

"I want to do it, too." The girl I defeated also said while also raising her hand.

"It a job made for m—" The blonde boy who keeps ranting about sparklingly said before he was interrupted.

"I'll be the leader!" A pink girl said— interrupting the other boy.

     More people continued to shout and screaming causing me to hiss louder and louder. "Quiet! All of you!" I screamed as I stood on top of a desk. "All of you are being loud, obnoxious, and ignorant! You will all put it to a vote and stop screaming!" I yelled with my claws ready for any disagreements.

     As I finished and returned to my seat, the water boy began to do his own speech about trust and basically repeating what I said. There was a small discussion before they finally decided on what to do. They completed their decision while I was taking a nap. Suddenly there was a scream behind me. "I got three votes?!" Midoriya screamed.

"Why Deku?! Who voted for him?!" Then Katsuki screamed.

"Well, its better than voting for you." And a black haired boy spoke after.

"What did you say?!"

     I grabbed the back of Midoriya and Katsuki's collars and pulled the back. "If the both of you don't be quiet, I'll be forced to sew your mouths shut." Midoriya clasped his mouth with his hands and nodded violently while Katsuki looked ready to fight.

     I looked at the board to see the results only to find me at the top. A cold sweat ran over me. I slumped in my chair, not wanting to be in any part of this. 'Who the fuck even voted for me? Why did they vote for me!?' "Then, the class rep is (Y/n), and the deputy class rep will be Midoriya." Aizawa sensei said while the both of us stood in the front.

"No, I'm not. Izuku will be class rep and whoever came after him will be deputy." The class stood in shock.

"But why?!" They screamed.

"First of all, I'm not going to try and keep all of you yelling imbeciles in line. Second of all, that is too much work that I'm not willing to put in. So, all of your votes were for nothing." I explained before sitting down and putting my head down on the desk.

     Aizawa sensei rephrased it all with Yaoyorozu now being the deputy and Midoriya being the rep.

     It was finally lunchtime. I gathered my lunch and began to look for a seat. I found one directly across from Katsuki. I sat down just as he looked up. "Why are you here?" He said.

"Too lazy to find a different seat." I said before paying him no more mind.

     I opened my bag and got both of the cats out. The both stretched and sat on either side of me. "You could have opened the bag more."

"And get caught? I think not." I looked up to see Katsuki bewildered at the sight of the two cats by me. "Don't question it and don't rat me out." I pointed at him.

     I felt a tug on my sleeve. It was the Siamese cat. She pointed to the bowl of rice I had on my tray. I split it into three different portions. The Siamese getting more, Damian getting slightly less, and leaving me with the least amount. "Miss, aren't you hungry?"

"I can always eat at home. You two get your fill." He nodded before eating.

     With the both of them content, I let out a gentle smile before eating as well. "What's up with the cats?" Katsuki asked.

"I said no questions. But if you must know, this idiot didn't go home like I said." I pointed at Damian with the chopsticks.

"I already gave my reason!"

"Yeah, yeah. Just eat." I said before finishing the rest of the food.

     Just as the three of us finished eating, an alarm sounded. I managed to get the cats back into my bag before the sound immobilized me. The loud ringing damaged my ears, but I managed to slowly get up and start to exit. At the exit, there were hundreds if not thousands of students push and shoving each other. With the pushing, I felt a hand lower than just my back. I turned to see it was Katsuki. "Hey! Mutt! Move your hand!"

"Shut it! I can barely move anything!" He barked back as he gripped my rear.

"Ah! Then at least move it from my ass!" Realization hit him along with a faint blush. He turned his head and moved his hand up higher: my lower waist. "That's still too low!"

"Well it's the best you're getting!!"

     As we were arguing, I witnessed a student spinning and flying above us. "Shut up real quick!" I screamed at Katsuki while putting a hand over his mouth.

     It turned out to be water boy, or also know as, Iida. He said that everything was okay and that it was just the media. "Why does the media always have to mess shit up?" I questioned to myself which must have been loud enough for Katsuki to hear.

"What do you mean by that?" He asked as he removed my hand.

"Nothing. Let's get to class now that they're leaving."

     Once everyone cleared out, it was much easier to return back to class.

     Once we did, the class rep and the deputy were in front of the class. They began to speak while I zoned out. Once they were done talking, everything went normally until Hero Basic Training. "For today's hero basic training, it's turned into a class with three instructors, All Might and me, and one more person."

"Excuse me! What'll we be doing?" The black haired boy next to me shouted.

     He held up and white card with the word 'RESCUE' written in blue letters and said, "Disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between. It's rescue training."

     Everyone wowed and moved slightly in their seats. "Hey, I'm not done." Aizawa sensei spoke again. "You can decide if you want to wear your costume or not this time." He opened the side. "Because there are probably costumes that limit your abilities, too. The training will take place off-campus, so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Aizawa sensei said before walking away.

     Everyone stood up and went to change into their costumes.

     Once we all finished, we gathered in front of the school; waiting for the bus. I managed to sneak away with the kittens hidden in the black clothes wrapped around my arms. They leapt to the ground while I crouched down. "I'm serious this time. Go home. I can't risk getting in trouble."

"But, miss, the feeling is stronger."

"Even so, I can't risk it. Do it for me, yeah? I promise I'll be extra careful doing 'rescue training'." I air quoted.

"Alright... but you better return alive."

"When haven't I? Now go. Hurry." They nodded and bolted home.

     Once they did, a whistle was blown. I hissed loudly and jumped up. "Wow, she really is a cat!" The black haired boy that sat next to me teased.

     I got my claws out. "And if you know what's good for you, you'll shut up."

     He nodded and turned away. The one who blew the whistle was Iida. I really didn't care what he said, so I sat back down on the floor. The bus was here, so we all took our seats. I took the only empty seat next to Katsuki.
     He hmped in my direction before turning away. 'This could be a long trip... maybe I could squeeze a quick nap in?' With that in mind, I transform into a cat and curled up on the closest lap I could find.

Third person pov

     As (Y/n) transformed, she unknowingly made her resting place upon none other than Katsuki's lap. He noticed, but grumbled and turned away. Tsu, Midoriya, Eijiou, and others were talking about Quirks. About how flashy or pro level they were along with popularity. Their target was now Katsuki.
     Saying he had a flashy and pro level Quirk, but he wouldn't gain the popularity due to his personality.
He would have moved and caused a fit, but with (Y/n) on his lap resting peacefully, he decided to just make a loud ruckus. His jerking movements and raised voice woke a groggy (Y/n).
     She transformed back and quickly slapped his face gently before saying, "Shut up. I'm sleeping." Then she proceeded to transform back and rest again.

     It took moments for them to reach the facility. Katsuki grabbed (Y/n) and shook her. "Get up." He demanded.

"Shut up." (Y/n) said after she had transformed and now stood hunched and tired. "And get your hands off my tits, fucking perv." She said before slapping his hands away.

Your pov

     We exited the bus to meet with another hero. As they were talking, I stretched out my back: earning a few cracks along with a yawn. With nothing else to do, I began to listen to the hero. "Everyone, I have been waiting for you." They said. "Lets go inside without delay." They pointed behind them as we began to follow.

     We entered to find a facility filled with many different terrains. We all stood in awe of the building we were witnessing. "A shipwreck, a landslide, a fire, a windstorm, et cetera-- It is a training ground that I made with different types of accidents and disasters. It's called the 'Unforeseen Simulation Joint,' or 'USJ' for short!" Thirteen exclaimed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 6.5K 46
⚠️Includes⚠️: Depression, selfharming, boyxboy, suicide attempt, ed (sort of), panic attacks Disclaimer: None of the photos I used belong to me in a...
54.2K 1.3K 4
⚠️ Now Revised and Completed ⚠️ In this alternate universe, Bakugou works at Starbucks. His parents want him to be more responsible, so he gets a job...
91.6K 2.3K 50
(Finished) (ʏ/ɴ), ᴀ ʀɪᴄʜ ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ ɢɪʀʟ, ᴇɴᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴜ.ᴀ ʜɪɢʜ sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʀᴇᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴅᴀᴛɪᴏɴs ᴛᴏ ᴀɪᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴘ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀsᴇʟғ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪғ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ-ʜᴇ...
221K 4.3K 68
*Under editing because there are a lot of mistakes in this story* NOTE: I wrote this when I was like 12, it's not great, don't give me shit about it...