When Cats Play With Explosion...

By Blorgh

I got rid of the other version of this cuz I really want them to read this one and I wasn't gonna update the... More

Chapter One: Mornings Suck
Chapter Two: Combat Training
Chapter Four: USJ
Chapter Five: Dying?
Chapter Six: Home
Chapter Seven: Sports Festival
Chapter Eight: Calvary Battle
Chapter Nine: My Match and a Call
Chapter Ten: Cat Vs. Dog
Chapter Eleven: Staying Over
Chapter Twelve: Ice Cream
Chapter Thirteen: Turning Human
Chapter Fourteen: Song Practice
Chapter Fifteen: Hero Name
Spooptober Special LEMON
Spooptober Special's Special LEMON
Chapter Sixteen: Swapping
Chapter Seventeen: Girl's Day
Chapter Eighteen: Trying on Clothes
Chapter Nineteen: Forced Sleepover
Chapter Twenty: Party Start
Chapter Twenty One: Performances pt. 1
Chapter Twenty Two: Performances pt. 2
Chapter Twenty Three: Washing up
Chapter Twenty Four: Truth or Dare
Chapter Twenty Five: Beach Day

Chapter Three: Busted!

5.8K 181 130
By Blorgh

Your pov
     Everyone else's battle had ended now, and we returned back to the exit of Ground Beta. All Might stood in front of the crowd of students with his hands on his hips.

"Good work everyone! We didn't have any major injuries other than young Midoriya, either! You guys took this on seriously! You all did a good job for your first training!" He gave a thumbs up before placing his hand back on his hip.

"To have such a proper class after Mr. Aizawa's class... It's kind of anticlimactic..." the green haired frog girl said with everyone nodding in agreement.

"We're free to have proper classes, as well! Well then, I must review the results with young Midoriya! Change and return... to the classroom!" All Might screeched as he ran off.

     Almost everyone gawked at him. The only ones that didn't were Bakugou and myself. I was too tired to be wowed, and as for Bakugou, he seemed to be in thought. We all hurried to the changing room and then back to the classroom and finished the rest of the day.

     As I entered the class, a female placed her hand on my shoulder. I turned to find it was the short brown haired girl from the first match. "Needed something?" I asked very tiredly.

"I just wanted to say you were really cool how you took them down so fast!" She cried in excitement.

"Yes, much faster than other matches." The green haired frog girl said.

"Thanks, and you two are?"

"I'm Uraraka Ochaco!"

"My name is Asui, but call me Tsu."

"Tsu, Ochaco, I'm (L/n) (Y/n)."

     They continued to talk to me before Ochaco was asked to help the blonde boy I defeated gather books. With her gone, Tsu continued the conversation. "Do people pet you a lot?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Do you enjoy it?"

"It varies on the person."

     The conversation stopped when Midoriya entered. Everyone bombarded him with their comments, names, and more. Ochaco returned with the boy with books in both then arms. They seemed to be talking before she raced to Midoriya. With the vacancy of someone talking to me, I could finally leave and go home.
     As I was walking down the stairs, Midoriya raced passed me. He shouted a quick apology before continuing to race off somewhere. Curiosity took over me, and I followed behind him: careful to make sure I wasn't spotted by him.

     When I caught up to him, I found him talking to Bakugou. I hide behind a statue close to them in order to listen to their conversation. "There's one thing..." Midoriya started off. "I feel like I have to tell you. My Quirk... is something I received from someone else."

     'He received it? But what truly is his Quirk and who did he get it from?' "Huh?" Bakugou turned to look at Midoriya clearer.

"I can't say who I got it from, though! I won't say. But... It's like a story out of comic books, except it's true. On top of that, I still can't control it properly. It's just a borrowed power that I haven't made my own yet. That's why... I tried to beat you without using it. But in the end, I couldn't win and had to rely on it." Bakugou shook with anger. "I've still got a long way to go... that's why... that's why! One day... I will make this Quick my own... and beat you with my own power!" He finished.

"What the hell is that?" Bakugou spat and he turned fully towards Midoryia. " 'Borrowed power'? You're talking nonsense. What are you trying to do, make me out to be more of a fool that you already have? Huh?! What are you trying to say? Today, I lost to you...! That's all it was...! That's all! As I watched the ice guy and that perverted cat..."

    'Fucking rude.' "I thought, 'I can't beat them'! Damn it! I ended up agreeing with what the ponytail girl said! Damn it! Damn it, damn it!" He shook with more anger as his voice cracked. "Hey, you too, Deku! I'm just...! I'm just getting started! You hear?!" He shouted though tears almost spilling. "Here, I will become number one!" He turned to walk away. "You won't beat me again, bastard!" He began to walk away.

     Midoriya let out a breath before All Might rushed passed him. "There he is! Young... Bakugou...!" He shouted as he gripped Bakugou's shoulders from behind.

"Just so you know... pride is important. You defiantly have the abilities needed to become a pro. You still have a lot of-"

"Let go of me, All Might. I can't walk." Bakugou turned to face All Might. "I'll become a hero that surpasses even you without you telling me!"

     All Might seemed taken aback and released him. "Uh... right..." Bakugou began to leave. "You can come out, young (L/n)." All Might said before Bakugou had left.

     'Fuck!' I stepped out from behind the statue. Bakugou looked over his shoulder to find me walking to All Might. "You!" He cried out as he looked at me in anger.

"Perverted cat, huh?"

     He grinded his teeth as All Might looked between us confused. Leaving his confusion aside, he turned to speak to me. "Young (L/n)... you shouldn't listen on to conversations that aren't yours."

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be going now."

"Hold it!"

"Nope, too late. School's out. You have no authority over me anymore." I passed Bakugou while I walked away from All Might.

     The anger and humiliation burned into his fiery hues as he stared back into my blood colored eyes. Knowing that he couldn't make me listen to him, All Might gave up and watched me leave. Popsicle had jumped from a bush and out in front of me. "Miss! You took so long I was beginning to think I should enter the school and find you!" He cried out before he jumped into my arms.

"Sorry to worry you... walk?" I craddeld him as I began to stroke his head.

"Walk!" He replied in a hurry as he jumped from my arms and took the lead with me following behind.

   As I walked behind Popsicle, a hand was violently placed on my shoulder and spun me around. The same hand grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to the one who grabbed me. The one who stopped me was Bakugou. I placed a finger to his lip and brought my face closer to his. "If you wanted to be so close... you could have just asked~" I smirked as I ran my finger over his bottom lip.

     A red flush took over his face as he pushed me back. I laughed as I left. The sounds of explosions interrupted my laughter. The same hand gripped my collar and repeated the same position: just adding the explosions. "You think this is funny?" An angered, flushed Bakugou asked.

"I do. Don't you?" I pulled the hem of his pants closer to me as our lips barely touched before turning to leave again.

     A war cry came from him as he charged at me. I gripped his arm and threw him over my shoulder; much like Midoriya did. I straddled him and held his arms above his head to assure no resistance. "If you really want to be this close..." I motioned to how I restrained him, "I'll make an exception for you~"

"Damn it!" A darker blush took over him. "Get off, you damned perverted cat!"

"Stop asking for it then."

"I'M NOT FUCKING ASKING FOR IT!!"

"Use a different form of intimidation... people could get the wrong idea~" I chuckled before getting off of him.

"Fucking perverted cat..." he mumbled as he stood up.

"You mean perverted boy."

"I mean a fucking cat!"

"Just keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night."

"I hate you so fucking much."

"That's not what it looked like a few minutes ago.

     He clenched his teeth in pure anger. "Miss? Why are you so far back? I was talking, and you weren't replying so I—" he moved his head slightly and saw a red faced Bakugou behind me. "Urgh. Miss, don't tell me you— have you even gotten your first heat?"

"No and no. Nothing happened, right, mutt?"

"Don't fucking call me that you perverted cat."

"Whatever. Let's go home, Popsicle."

"Friend of yours?"

"Fuck no." I said as I lifted him up and walked home leaving a flustered Bakugou.

Bakugou's pov

     As I watched her leave with that cat in her arms, I couldn't help but remember what happened a few moments ago. The way her lips almost made contact with my own. The way she felt as she was on top of me. All of it brought more heat to my face. "Fucking perverted cat..." I muttered once more as I watched her leave before going home myself.

Your pov again

     We finally made it back home with no more interruptions. I didn't enter yet, which caught the attention of Popsicle. "Is something wrong, Miss?"

"You can't tell anyone about what happened before we walked home."

"Why?"

"Marco and dad wouldn't let me live it down. You can't even talk to mom because she wouldn't understand you."

"What about the other two cats?"

"No other cats either. They would blabber it to dad and everything would get out of control."

"Okay, Miss."

"Promise?"

"Promise!"

"Thanks. Now, let's get inside."

     Just as I had opened the door, a pair of muscular arms wrapped around my shoulders. "MY KITTEN!!"

"SHE HAS RETURNED!"

"Dad, Marc... can't... fucking.... breath." I struggled to mutter out.

"I'M SO SORRY, KIT!! ARE YOU OKAY!?" My father shouted in worry as they both released me.

"Yeah, just stop yelling."

"Finally back?" My mom asked with a stern look on her face. "And with the stray again."

"He ain't a stray anymore. I'm owning him." I said.

"Like hell you are! Once a stray, always a stray."

     I turned to my father giving him my best 'puppy eyed' look as I held up Popsicle who was giving him the same look. "Please, dad. He doesn't do anything bad."

"Please, sir?"

     My father seemed close to tears as he held Popsicle. He turned to my mom with the same look. "Honey..."

"Don't give me that look!"

"Honeeeeeeeeeey."

"Fine, whatever." She cried in anger as she left us at the doorway.

"YAY!! I CAN STAY WITH MISS!!!"

"HELL YEAH YOU CAN— what's your name?" He asked bashfully as he realized he didn't even know the cat's name.

"Popsicle, sir!"

"What a great name!" He held Popsicle in the air as he laughed. "Marco, look at who's now in the family!"

"What about the other two, Miss?"

"Oh, he has friends, kit?"

"Just two others."

"Well, let's bring them into the family too and let's go get them some stuff!"

     I nodded and motioned for Popsicle to follow me to my room. "Guys! Guys! Guess what?!"

"What now?"

"Miss is adopting us!"

"Really?"

"You're not joking, right?"

"It's true, let's go get you guys some stuff with my dad."

     They all meowed happily and jumped in my arms at once. Once they were in my arms, they placed their faces upon me and began to purr. With purring cats in my arms, I left my room and met up with my father. "Look at 'em! So happy and purring! Let's go, Marco, you're coming with us!"

"Coming!" Marco cried as he snatched his coat and hurriedly put it on.

     We walked through the town in search of a pet shop whilst each one of us held a cat. My father holding the female black and white one, my brother holding the male black one, and I holding Popsicle. "What's his name?" Marco said as he mentioned the black cat.

"I'm so nice... I'll let you decide."

"You just don't want to decide."

     I shrugged him off and continued talking to Popsicle. "Doomfanger!!"

"No."

"You're no fun, little sis."

"Piss off."

"Hmmmm..... how 'bouts Damian?"

"You want that name?" I asked the black cat in his arms.

"It's better than Doomfanger."

"What he say, huh? Huh?"

"He said he loves it, Polo."

"I did not."

"Don't call me that."

"Whatever you say, Polo."

"(Y/n)!"

     As Marco and I were arguing, a voice stopped me. "Perverted cat?" Both my father and I turned to the voice.

"Yes?" We said at the same time.

"I swear you two." Marco said in disappointment.

     The voice belonged to Bakugou. "Oh, it's the mutt." I said as I turned to walk away.

"Ooohh, does my little kitten already have a boyfriend. And on the second day of school too. Oh, you really are just like your old man."

     Him saying Bakugou was my boyfriend was the most hilarious thing I had heard. I began to laugh so hard that my body couldn't support itself. My legs became weak before I ended up on the floor dying of laughter. "Dad! You were so funny you killed her!" Marco cried as he began laughing too.

"That's how your mother and I got together! The first time we ever spoke, she called me a perverted cat." He said dreamily as he remembered the past. "Only loves calls our families' kittens a perverted cat!" He declared.

"Whatever you say, dad." Marco helped me up as I kept laughing.

"Oh, fuck," I wiped a tear from my eye. "That was the funniest shit I've heard in a long time."

     I turned to see Bakugou stuck in place with shock written on his face. "Look what ya did, dad. So shock ya found him out he can't speak." Marco then wrapped his arm around Bakugou's shoulders. "Listen... If ya wanna be with my sister... ya gotta know she's fucking nuts."

"We aren't together." Bakugou growled at Marco.

"Feisty! Perfect for my little sis!"

"Piss off, Polo."

"Hey! It's Marco to you, kit."

"Call me that again, and I'll claw your eyes out."

"What? And perverted cat is better, sis? Anyways, see what I mean?" He said as he left Bakugou and pulled at my ear.

     As soon as he touched it slightly, my claws struck him to get him to go away. "Shit." I said as I held my head trying to resist.

"Okay, stay calm. Don't panic. Marc, the bag. Cover you wound. Now!" My father demanded as he held me to his chest to block my senses.

     Marco hurriedly grabbed a small black bag wrapped around his waist and grabbed bandages from his coat pocket. With his undamaged hand, he gave my father the bag. "Kit? Kit? Here. Take this." He said as he gave a handful of treats laced with catnip.

     I opened my mouth slightly to take the handful. After eating them, I felt much calmer and slightly stoned. "I'm so sorry about this, young man. You see... my daughter was unfortunate enough to inherit a terribly horrible trait from my family."

"Don't start blabbering to the mutt. He don't need to know shit."

"Kit, it's a necessity if they've already seen you like that. The government ordered it."

"The hell is going on?" Bakugou finally spoke again.

"Don't you get it? I'm fucking insane!" I laughed hysterically. "Get scraped, cut, shot, or anything else... and I'll go mad. Better step back if you do 'cause it gets worse when I get a taste of it." I grinned in madness.

"Kit, you shouldn't say it like that."

"I'm saying the truth."

"We can discuss more at home. So let's get back before the press comes and begins to bother you. Sounds fair?"

     I nodded and began to walk away. Popsicle, Damian, and the last unnamed cat leaped to my arms. "Is Miss okay?"

"Yeah, we didn't realize it was this bad, Miss."

"Let's just get home guys. I need a damn nap."

"Of course, Miss."

"You two coming or not?"

"Yeah, sis. We're right behind you."

"Sorry again... and good day! Hope this hasn't changed your opinion of my little kitten." He gave him a grin before ruffling Bakugou's and following behind us.

     We left Bakugou behind and hurried home.

     Once we entered our home, the cats jumped from my arms and sat in front of me. "Will Miss be alright?"

"You should rest, Miss."

"That was awesome!"

     The unnamed cat struck Damian over the head with her paw. "Shut it, idiot! That was serious!"

"Don't hit me!" He hissed at her.

"Now, now... there's no reason to fight little ones." My father spoke as he picked them both up. "After all... we still need to name you!" He said as he muzzled his face with the unnamed cat. "Do you have a preferred name or...?"

"I've always liked the name Nala."

"Nala it is!! We got Popsicle, Damian, and Nala! Such unique little cats!"

     As he spoke to all the newly made family members with a smile, they all meowed happily. My father bent down to their level so he could gently placed the other two down safely. With him distracted, I made my way to my room. "Ah! Ah! Ah! We still need to talk, kit!"

"I just want a nap, dad."

"As much as I would agree that naps are important for you, we still need to talk first."

"Okay then. Go ahead." I yawned immediately after my sentence.

"I'll make it short, kit. The way you said it wasn't the best."

"It was quicker and I stood my ground to show I wasn't bothered by it."

"Yes, kit... but it could have been dealt without you looking like you were gonna kill the kid."

"He would put up a good fight."

"Yeah? What's his Quirk? How good of a fight?" He joked around with me to lighten the tension.

     I snickered as I realized. "He could make these real bright explosions from his hands."

"Ohhhh, sounds like a good fight... if I didn't train you like a pro!" He nudged my shoulder while laughing more.

"Pfft, yeah, you're right." I agreed as I gave him a large smile.

"Hell yeah! There's my kit's cute little smile!" He nuzzled his face next mine while hugging me, making the both of us laugh.

     I gave him a strong hug back before we released each other. "Kit... can ya make me a promise?"

"What is it, dad?"

"Keep on giving us that cute ass smile of yours and go take the best nap of your life!"

"Heh, okay. Wake me before dinner."

"Always on the dot, kit!"

     I shook my head and headed to my room to finally rest after my long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.6K 2.2K 44
[REQUESTS ARE CLOSED] I made another one!!!!! Same as the first one. This is a oneshot book all about our precious Lord Explosion murder!!! I hope y...
331K 12.1K 68
Bakugou slowly comes to the realization that he likes Midoriya and has for a long time, but feels conflicted because of how much he's hurt Midoriya...
37.2K 828 65
So, idk if anyone reads this, but like... This WAS a Various X Reader with a ton of Bakubro action, but as I grew more attached... Well, it developed...
18.4K 631 17
Uuuuhhhhhhhh.... Like the title says, it's a baku x reader but, like, no quirks or something. I really don't know what I'm doing. Tbh tho I'm kinda...